September 1, 2020

Sisters First Bust

[Freya & Daniel] - Sisters first bust, by tobiesensual

This story contains incestual behavior, so if that's not your thing, skip this one, otherwise, enjoy my first story here!

***


Let me start of with some backstory, my name is Daniel and I'm 19 years old, I practice swimming on my spare time. Our family's got a rather large pool on the backside of our house so I don't have to worry about coming late to some swimminghall, as you might think I'm built like an Olympic swimmer, since I've been swimmming all my life.

I'm lucky in the downstairs department too, packing an 8"(20 cm) penis has been great for my sexlife.

Although having a large package is great, my testicles are quite big, almost too big, they are around 3"(6 cm) long and 2"(4 cm) wide, so they make quite the bulge when I'm wearing the skimpy bathing shorts that swimmers usually wears.

My parents is often away with the work, so me and my sister is often home alone, so me and my sister are used to having the home to ourselves.

This moves on to my sister, her name is Freya, she is 16 years old, by the age of 12 she started to develop her breasts and now she has got beautiful round  breasts, that she is really proud to of. Since I swim she often joins me, so she is rather fit too.

When we're at home she's not wearing any bra at all, she says they're  too tight on her boobs and I don't disagree, I love to watch her walking around and her boobs make a jumping motion with every step, and often she have erect nipples that pokes through the fiber. She have spotted me catching a look every now and then, but she doesn't seem to care.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, this story plays out one very hot summerday in our house when our parents were gone for the weekend.

"I'm going to take a swim, can you prepare lunch for us?" I asked.

Freya wasn't wearing a bra this day, since it was a generally warm summer here in Sweden and it was showing, especially on Freya's shirt, it had sweat marks all around her nipples and running down her back so the shirt was slimmed to her body, making the boobs stand out extra much, and I loved it.

"Sure, I'll go see what we have" She said and went inside.

I just couldn't keep my eyes on her sweet ass as she walked inside swaying her hips like nothing I've ever seen before.

I used the pool more often this summer because of the intense heat and since Freya was inside I though that it was a good idea to remove the shorts and swim naked, so my package can get a rest for a while, "kind of like Freya's breasts", I though for myself and removed the shorts and dived in the pool.

The cool water was so refreshing when it touched my balls, they are so compact when they are in the swimming trunks and I have quite the low hangers, hanging around 7"(17cm) down when they are loose.

After a couple of minutes Freya called on me saying that lunch was prepared and I got up from the pool,  grabbed a towel and tied it around my waist, and went inside to grab a bite.

"Refreshing?" Freya asked with a big grin on her face.

"Yeah, I guess."

"I saw you swimming you know, not wearing any trunks" Freya said straight out loud.

I was shocked, I thought that she was cooking all the time.

"You're quite blessed I could tell." She stated and gave a wink down at my groin, which were covered by the towel.

"Can we just eat?" I said shocked, I didn't know what else to say, was the flirting with me? What was the goal of pointing that out now?

"Fine..."

I sat down at the table and I could feel my balls falling down resting on the chair frame, and I remembered I didn't wear my trunks, I panicked.

"Eeeh, I need to get something!" I said and stood up, not remembering that I loosened my towel so it fell down to the ground and I stood there butt naked, I tried to cover up as best as I could, but with my groin being so large I could only focus on cover up my penis or my testicles, I chose my penis. Using the two hands to cover up the whole thing.

Freya just stood there with huge eyes looking at my two round shaved globes, I must shave them and my pubes for my swimming.

"Are those your testicles?" She asked with huge eyes.

"Uuuh, yeah I guess." I said still standing still in shock, don't know what to do.

"I read about them in our biology class, they're supposed to be really sensitive, is that true?" She asked rather boldly.

"Yes they are sensitive, even the sligthest blow can bring a man down." I answered even more shocked, how could she ask about that?

"You don't have to cover up you know, I am your sister after all. And besides, I saw your thing when you were taking a swim."

I guess she was right, I removed my hands from my dick and moved down to pick up the towel and tied it around my waist again, feeling alittle more comfortable.

"I'm going to get my trunks." I said, and went out of the kitchen.

"We need to talk about this af-" Was all I could get out when I felt Freyas foot connecting with my balls, squishing them against my pelvis bone, I felt my knees weakening and I layed down on the floor.

"Uuuugh" Was all I could get out as I was chipping for air, laying down on the cold floor, cupping my balls.

"Haha, they really are sensitive, and I didn't even have to kick hard!" Freya laughed and went to me.

Freya removed my hands from my balls and cupped them, gently massaging them, but it felt like she was rolling them over with a car.

"Stop, stop, please!" I screamed as she was massaging harder and harder.

"Oh please, you baby! They can't hurt THAT bad, those little kiwis" She gave them a flick with her finger and my stomach felt like it was being turned inside out, all I could see was stars.

"Here I'll make it up for you." She said and removed her sweaty shirt, exposing her firm round breasts.

I could feel my penis getting bigger and I tried to cover it.

"Oh wow, you're really enjoying this, aren't you?" She laughed, and cupped one of her breasts and the other hand the moved to my penis and gripped it.

Slowly jerking up and down, the pain in my balls slowly faded away, not it was just the dull pain in the abdomen left, my balls resting on the floor, and I'm laying on my back with closed eyes just enjoying the handjob from Freya.

"Guys are really sensitive down there, right?"

"Mhmmm" Was all I could say with the mixed feelings of the bust and from the handjob.

"Fooled ya!" She laughed and bringed down her fist down to my balls and squished them between her fist and the floor.

I was in excruciating pain and all I could see was blinking stars, I tried to let our a scream for help but only air came out from my lungs.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to have more fun this summer than ever before" Freya laughed and threw my towel over my nuts and walked away.


I didn't hear the last she said as I passed out on the cold floor with aching balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment