September 1, 2020

Julia

Julia discovers how weak balls make men by busting her brothers nuts,

by u/SexyStoryWriRe15

Mary has two children, Julia and Matt.

One day Mary talked with Julia. Julia: "Hey Mom, does it really hurt a guy that bad being hit in the nuts?"

Mary: "Obviously, I can't speak from experience but from what I've seen and heard, it really does. You know a guy can get infertile by getting kicked in their scrotum?"

Julia: "Really? I can't believe their genitals are this vulnerable"

Mary: "They are. Have you never hit a guy in his private parts?"

Julia: "No. But as we are talking about this, I want to try it. Do you think I could kick Matts's balls?"

Mary: "From mother to daughter I understand why you want to try it, but he's your brother. If you hit your brother, I won't be happy and you'll get punished"

Julia: "Okay Mom. Just another question, Have you ever kicked a guy's nuts?"

Mary: "Yes, but the last time was long ago. I was a girl then and a boy stole my stuff, he thought I'd be weaker than him. But a kick to his balls clarified his illusion and I got my stuff back" and with this, their conversation ended.

A few days later, Matt and Julia annoyed each other, like siblings do. It wasn't clear who started it, but Matt lost his temper and punched his sister in her face. Julia started to cry and left the room, Matt felt, he had won the fight and enjoyed his peace and went to his phone. Julia ran to her bedroom and started to cry. She wanted to get a view of her bruises, but she couldn't in between her tears. Mary heard her daughter cry and came into her room.

"What's the matter sweetie?" and sat beside her. She started to comfort her and when Julia calmed herself, she told her mother what had happened. Mary took a look at her daughters bruises and was visibly unhappy "It can't go like this. I thought I had raised you two enough, but hitting you definitely crossed the line. Come with me" grabbing her hand, Mary went to the living room where Matt was chilling. Mary: "I need to talk with you" Matt visibly nerved: "What's the matter Mom?" Mary: "Do you think this is appropriate? Hitting your sister?" Matt: "She bothered me and wouldn't let me be in peace" Mary: "And you think that's a reason to punch her sister so hard she gets bruises ON HER FACE?" Matt: "Pfff. It was justified" Mary had heard enough, she was steaming and marched towards her son "That's it. I'm confiscating your phone!" Matt: "What? You can't do that. I'm old enough and it's my phone" Mary: "I thought you were old enough, too. I bought that phone and I can take it again." She grabbed his phone, Matt tried to pull it away but Mary was faster "No phone for a month" Matt: "Please you can't do that! My social will be in shambles" Mary: "If that will teach you, I'm willing to accept that" Matt: "I'll do anything, give me house work, ground me, anything. I'd prefer if you'd hit me but don't take my phone" Mary wasn't sure she heard right: "You want me to hit you rather than give up your phone?" Matt: "Yes, anything" worried Matt looked at the phone in his mothers hands. Mary thought for a moment, looked at her daughter, then back at her son and said to him "I need to talk to your sister for a second" and they both left the room. Julia was clearly interested at what her mother might want from her and looked at her interested, Mary: "You said, you want to know what its like kick a guy in his balls, right?" Julia nodded, Mary: "What if I gave his phone back in exchange for you to kick him in his balls" Julias face lit up and said "Mom, you're the best" but Mary slowed her down "First your brother has to agree on this. Secondly, don't kick him too hard. I'll teach you, how you should do it" and they walked back into the living room. Mary said: "Okay. I'm willing to give you your phone back, now" Matt started to smile and exhaled "Yes", "IF, you are willing to let your sister kick you in the balls. ONCE." and Matt looked puzzled. He was unpleasantly reminded of his weakness between his legs and instinctively his right hand moved in that direction. Matt "I should let Julia kick me in my private parts? As hard as she wants?" Mary: "Not as hard as she wants. I'll show you how hard. For accuracys sake I will drop my pants" Mary undressed her pants and stood between her children in her slip. Matt realized how real this had become and his heart started racing. "Julia, now kick me in my crotch as you would kick your brother" but Julia was unsure "Are you sure Mom?" Mary: "Yes, sweety. It doesn't hurt us women. Just kick me" and Julia half-heartedly swung her leg to her mothers crotch. This was enough for Matt to flinch and instinctively cover his crotch but their mother didn't even flinch "That was nothing. Harder" and Julia gained some confidence. At first Matt didn't know how to feel, he certainly had seen friends go down by kicks like this but his mother didn't even react. She positioned herself in front of her mom and kicked her mom nearly as hard as she could. This looked like a really hard kick and again Matts hands rushed to his crotch but Marys reaction was mild again. She inhaled some air and said "Definitely don't kick your brother THIS hard". She needed 10 seconds and stood up right again. Seeing how his mom remained standing, after getting kicked there, he gained some confidence >>It can't hurt a guy THAT much more<< and was sure he could take what would be coming at him. Julia thought for some moment to adjust her strength and kicked her mom a third time. Again Mary remained standing, actually she didn't even bat an eye. This time she said "Perfect. Kick your brother exactly this hard. Matt, are you okay with your sister kicking you like she just kicked me in exchange for you to get your phone back?" At first he had been worried about this, he had seen friends crawl over the floor because of hits like these. He'd chosen the kick either way, but how his mother had absorbed these kicks with such an ease, he was sure his friends were a bunch of weaklings. Additionally Matt felt an urge to prove himself. He wanted to show his mom and sister that he was tougher than his mom. He said "Sure, you get one kick" with a smirk on his face to his sister and added "and I get my phone back" and Mary responded "Deal. Now please drop your pants". Matt dropped his pants to the floor and positioned himself in front of his sister, spread his legs and smiled at her. Julia had a better idea "Turn around" and protestingly Matt turned to his mother "MoOom" but she said "Please. For your phone" "Uugh, fine" and Matt turned around. Mary whispered in Julias ear "Promise me you won't kick harder than what we agreed on" and Julia responded "But he looks so confident. Are you sure it will hurt him? Shouldn't I kick a little harder?" "Trust me, women are much tougher in the groin than men. Don't kick harder than agreed on. You surely want to be an aunt and me to be a grandmother" and winked at Julia. Mary added "Promise?" "Promise". Julia was somewhat excited, she still couldn't believe it would hurt a guy that much. But how her brother flinched when she had kicked their mom made her think. Even the first one seemed to distress him. >>How weird. Maybe guys are really that weak down there<< she thought. She made herself ready, faced her brothers back and remembered how she had kicked her mom. She swung her leg between her brothers legs from behind precisely hitting those dangling balls. Her foot hit him straight in his family jewels and pressed them into his abdomen. Matt tore his eyes open, he felt a sudden sharp pain in his balls. It was the worst pain he had ever felt in his life. He felt the pain expanding through his abdomen and into his legs, tears started to run from his eyes and he realized he couldn't remain standing. He collapsed and grasped for air. He held his body by holding his knees. Slowly, he sank deeper and laid himself on the floor in fetal position, holding his balls. Julia watched this in disbelief >>Amazing. Mom didn't even grasp for air and my brother is laying on the ground, holding his jewels. Seeing in how much agony he is<< she leaned over her brother and asked "Does it hurt you that much?". The pain numbed Matts brain, after some seconds he managed to scoff a "Fuck you" at his sister. When his mind slowly returned he was surprised how much this hurt him and in tears and pain he laid there in fetal position. Mary knelt beside her son and said "Poor little thing. I will get some ice for you". Matt thought >>How can she still stand there and I'm laying here<< and this exemplified him how vulnerable he was compared to his mom. Additionally he thought that her empathy sounded fake. She wanted to get up but Matt stopped her. Even though he was humiliated and laid on the ground he still fulfilled his part and whispered "Stop. Give me my phone". Mary stopped, held his phone over him and said "I hope you learned that you never hit a woman. She will know how to defend herself" and poked his balls. A sharp pain rushed through Matts body and he flinched again, then Mary gave his phone back to him and she disappeared to get some ice. Julia observed this situation with fascination >>I can't believe mom let me do this<< and looked at her brother in pain laying on the floor >>And I'm very grateful, I'm not him right now<<

Later Julia thought about the whole scene again, how her mother stood still and didn't seem to be hurt and how her brother was completely defeated by her simple kick. She thought about herself, her brother couldn't get any form of revenge on her and she found herself lucky that she didn't have such a vulnerability between her legs, that she didn't had balls. Mary spoke with her daughter "I hope this answers your question how painful this is" Julia said "Somewhat. But it's pretty crazy how such a medium kick knocked him out". Julia looked at her brother on the couch again. Slowly she started to comprehend how much it hurt her brother, at first she had thought he was overplaying his pain but as he was still nauseous and couldn't really walk she began to grasp it. She thought >>Wow. A single kick could never hurt a girl or woman like that, especially not between the legs. This actually makes me proud I'm a girl<<. Mary concluded "Yes. But always remember: A kick to a guys nuts is one of a woman's most powerful weapons. Be careful, to use it" and they went to start preparing dinner. Matt laid on the couch still recovering his pain.

After dinner, Matt laid on the couch again. The remaining pain made him unable to walk normally and just laying there he could still feel this painful ache. Julia noticed her brother and that their mother was doing something on the computer and wanted to use this opportunity to tease her brother. She wanted to share her new found appreciation for her genitals and went to the living room "Does it still hurt you?" "Yes. What do you want" he barked at her. Julia: "Nothing. I just wanted to talk to my brother" Matt got a little annoyed by this and said "K. What's up?" "I just think it's crazy, how mom didn't bat an eye" Matt: "Well, guys are more ... uh" Julia: "vulnerable?" "Sure, vulnerable down there". Julia: "Doesn't this make you want a vagina?" Matt: "What? What are you talking about?" and Julia turned her back to her brother and leaned forward. Her tight jeans highlighted her smooth crotch and Matt stared directly at her butt. "If you were my sister instead and had a vagina where your swollen balls are, you wouldn't feel any pain" and she held her hand between her legs and rubbed her crotch. Matt felt uncomfortable and got conscious how much pain his balls gave him and how girls were unable to feel this pain. He remembered his mom getting hit there before him and looked at his sisters butt. He started to feel somewhat embarrassed because of his weakness. Julia loved to know that her brother understood she was immune to his brothers pain. She repeated her question "Your stare on my ass is pretty concentrated, are you jealous of my pussy now? Aren't you embarrassed instead of one you have those vulnerable balls dangling there?". But before any words left Matts mouth, Julia heard how her mom was walking around in the house again, she stood up, said "Remember, girls are better than boys", slapped her crotch and winked at her brother. He stared at her in disbelief and embarrassment, he'd never thought about girls that way before. For the first time in his life he felt embarrassed for his genitals but before he could think of any response his sister left the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment