September 1, 2020

Equipment Management

 [Story] Equipment Management

Another good night for the Lady Bobcats. They beat Westchester State in 2 out of 3 sets, all of which were decided in extra’s. Unfortunately that’s bad news for me, the equipment manager. The one who has to clean out the locker room after the game. I’m sitting  outside the girls locker room as the male equipment manager has to wait for every girl to leave. but just now #24 Lindsay McLoughlin, the power striker most responsible for the team’s success just exited the locker room. First in, last out as always. She's not wearing her jersey obviously. But she’s easy to recognize even in her street clothes. There’s not many 6’2” Blonde bombshells who also play softball and volleyball on this campus. But with the locker room empty, I can do my thing now.

Fortunately, the girls are pretty orderly. Most of what I deal with is laundry, and theyre pretty good about throwing dirty stuff in the hamper for me to clean, and clean stuff in there locker though. However, I spotted one pair of loose shorts lying around by the starters’ lockers. Right in between the lockers of Tazziano and McCloughlin. I have no clue if this was worn or if it was clean and just fell out of a locker. But I don't know how to tell. After some deliberation, I decide to find out the only way I know how. I give them a quick sniff and before I can draw a conclusion, I hear the unmistakable sound of me being accosted,

“Umm what the fuck are you doing!?!” Lindsay McCloughling herself stared bullets at me, having seen the whole exchange.

I fail to come up with an explanation. Not that I have time, as Lindsay immediately pushed me against her locker. 

“What fuck is wrong with you, you little creep?!” She growled as she towered over me, standing at 5’8”.  Before I can muster up an answer, she pulls her weight back than leans forward to drive her knee into my crotch.

“Don't you **ever** touch my shit again”

After letting go of me, I fall on the floor on my back. Seeing my legs still spread she takes her chance to land a kick at my recovering testicles.  She stormed off, but not to the exit. She opened the door to the coach’s locker room. She yells, “COACH, WE GOT A PERV IN THE LOCKER ROOM”. Lindsay comes back with the last person I wanted to see. Coach Dorris. A two year all American who couldn't finish her college career after an altercation on the court that sent a poor girl to the hospital. Still idolized at this school, shes only 27 so a lot of these girls remember her days as a player. And how brutal she could be. 

“Holy fuck is that *you* NotJared?” she said, wearing nothing but a towel she threw on after her shower got interrupted.

“Fuck this is an issue. This horny little fuck is equipment manager for like three different women’s teams. We cant let this get out. We’re gonna have to discipline you privately.”

I try to get a word in edgewise, but got distracted by Coach Dorris dropping her towel. I got a full show. Dorris is an athlete and has the body to match. Her breasts hanged gracefully above abs that I’m frankly jealous of. She had toned legs and intimidating forearms. I tried to get a peak at her feet, but they were moving to fast, on her way to kicking me in the nads.

“Alright Lindsay, take off his shorts. We gotta teach him a real lesson.”

Lindsay obliged, and Coach Dorris winced at what she saw.

“Christ. That shit’s smaller than I thought . Remember what we talked about with accuracy earlier, Lindsay.”

as much as the hit to my pride hurt, the hit to my nuts had me distracted.

“Also why dont you undress too. Im not giving this little stroke money any extra laundry to do tonight”

Lindsay clearly hesitated, but decided she wasnt about to argue with Coach Dorris. Now seeing a soaking wet Coach Dorris and the youthful but powerful body of Lindsay McLoughlin, my dick made a full recovery and stood at attention. Dorris made a noise that was somewhere between a groan and a laugh.

“Okay wow. You boys and your little boners are pathetic. That being said i dont want any little things getting in the way. Lindsay, hold him down, err, up.”

Much more brazen, Lindsay stood behind me, crouched a bit to get down to my crotch level, then held my erect dick up towards my belly button. Leaving my balls dangling completely exposed. Dorris approached me, ready for action.

“Alright. If you can’t be trusted as my equipment manager, maybe you can be my equipment. Im gonna try you out at speedbag right now. “

She kneeled down to the height level of my balls. and quickly landed a sucker punch on my vulnerable testicles. I reflexively try to bend forward, but I feel the naked body of Lindsay holding me back.

“Not bad, but lets turn it up a notch.”

She then starts landing a quick series of punches. Alternating hands, they come faster than I can react. After tiring out Coach Dorris walks away, but turns back around to land one full on kick. my hard on being long gone, finally Lindsay lets me go. 

“Nice one coach!” Lindsay gives coach Dorris a high five that upgrades to a hug. Despite the pain i’m in, the sight of the two Amazon Goddesses rubbing their bare bodies brings on another erection, I try to conceal it, lest the torture continues, but to no avail.

“Jesus Christ again? You know what Coach? *you* hold him down this time.”

I expected Coach Dorris to hold my erection back the same way, but instead she wraps her arm around me, hold me up about six inches off the ground, her giant hand dwarfing my modest dick.

“That’s the perfect height, Coach, if he were a normal man and had this height all the time, I could knee him anytime I want. But unfortunately he’s not, so I have to get my knees in now.”

As Coach Dorris held me up, Lindsay began directing knees at me. The force of her knee on my testicles pushes me up and gravity pulls me back down. Sliding up and down in Dorris’s hand as she pins me up, I accidentally bust a nut in the most painful handjob of my life. realizing what happened, Dorris dropped me, and I end up blowing my load all over the girls locker room floor.

“Well... I’m speechless.” Lindsay said

“You know what? If you insist on giving yourself messes to clean up, that’s your job, not mine.” Coach Dorris shrugged.

Dorris grabs her towel and Lindsay gets dressed as I attempt to recover. Before heading out, Lindsay says, 

“oh yeah those shorts *were* dirty after all. Make sure you clean those for me, bitch.”


No comments:

Post a Comment