September 2, 2026

Just Ask Your Sister

Just Ask Your Sister

By MickeyBB

*

I was just going to ask. It was embarrassing and I could be ostracized by my entire family for the rest of my life. I was planning to ask my sister, Sara, to kick me in the balls. She had kicked a couple guys in the neighborhood and I kinda got some excitement from hearing her stories. She had even threatened me, but said mom specifically told her to never kick my balls, although mom seemed okay with Sara kicking other balls.

After hearing her stories and getting kinda turned on, I did some research. The internet has too much information too easily accessed. Apparently I was not the first guy aroused by women kicking trampling and stomping on balls. There were even stories about punching squeezing and hitting with objects (none of those interested me, it was best delivering the pain with pretty feet).

Sara was a bit of a bitch. She was selfish and really not too concerned about anyone else. Being a blonde 5'5" cheerleader with a perfect body, why should she care about anyone else. Her tan and complexion were perfect and I had recently begun to pay attention to her size 7 feet. I thought her selfish attitude would mean that she would accept my offer. I had no doubt she would enjoy kicking my balls, but would have to hope for her discretion in not outing my weird fetish to the family or friends.

She was in the living room watching TV. Mom and dad were out and wouldn't be home for hours. We were on our own for dinner. I had decided today was the day.

"Hi Sara. How was your day? Mom and dad are out till late. We're on our own for dinner. Can I make you something or get carryout? Or do you wanna go out to eat?"

"Hello Tim. My day sucked as usual. I can't afford to go out to eat." She said while barely acknowledging me. She looked down at her phone and back at the TV, not even looking at her brother.

"I can pay, if you want. I'd like to spend some time with you." I said nervously.

Oh yeah. I want. Can we go to Texas Roadhouse? I love steak and those rolls. Are you kissing up for something? Are you going to ask me to do something for you? She asked in a bitchy way.

"You don't have to do anything for me, maybe, if umm, you want, and I'm pretty sure you would want, maybe you can do something uhh, to me. Maybe?" I stammered. Not a very smooth start.

"Okay, I'll bite. What do you want me to do to you, that you think I'd want to do, yet it makes you so nervous you can barely say it and have to buy me dinner for me to do. Even though you say I want to do it."

"I actually know you want to do it, because you've told me so. You've done it before, and loved it and told me specifically that you wanted to do it to me, but you were forbidden by mom." Why can't I just say it?

"I'm intrigued. I really want to know now. I pretty much do whatever I want, so I'm curious why I haven't done it if I wanted to so bad. Hmmm, mom forbid me. What could it be?" She was really thinking about it now.

"Well, it's kinda embarrassing but…"

"HOLY SHIT!! You want me to kick you in the balls, don't you?!?"

"Well, I ,uhhh, was wondering what it feels like. I have never been kicked and you have kicked a few guys and laughed about it and seemed to enjoy it. So yeah, I ummm, was wondering if you could kick me, and keep it just between us. Please?"

"Please? I've never heard a guy ask to be kicked in the balls, especially with a please. And buying me dinner for it. Wow you're pathetic, hahaha."

"Forget it. Nevermind."

"No way. I could never forget it. If you want it we're going to have to do it. I can probably keep it secret for a small fee. You wouldn't want mom and dad and everyone you know to find out that you asked your own sister to kick you in the balls."

"I do have a little saved up from my job, and I know your cheerleading means you can't get a job, so I can help you out a little bit. It's weird but I'm just curious. It'll probably hurt too much and you'll never have to do it again."

"Oh, I'm going to do it again. I've kicked a few balls, as you know, and I love it, as you know, so I'll kick yours, but if you don't like it, too bad. I'm going to keep kicking them. At least once a week, but probably more. We can try some new stuff too. Stomping, jumping on them. Maybe kneeing too?"

"I don't like the kneeing idea, for me it's about soft pretty feet hurting the center of male strength. If you wanna keep doing it, I'll acquiesce. But it's gotta be your feet. No knees or squeezing." I answered.

"Okay, but I'll need $50 a week for my silence and $10 per kick or stomp. Even if you don't like it. I won't tell everyone that you are a perv and you can't tell mom I'm kicking your balls, because she made me promise not to."

"Agreed."

"Okay, get me $100 and I'll give you 4 kicks and a stomp. Then you can buy me dinner." She said with a smile.

I went and got the money. I handed it to her and kneeled in front of her with my legs spread. She stood up and smiled. Then she took out her phone. She started filming and pointed it towards my groin. I was so nervous as she pulled her pretty sneakered foot back and rocketed it forward into my virgin balls.

The pain eclipsed the excitement and arousal instantly. The nerve endings in my sensitive orbs sent out distress signals in all directions. In about 2 seconds my stomach was feeling it, through the intestines to my heart which stopped for a second. How in the hell did I think I'd like this. I'd made a horrible mistake.

Sara looked as happy as could be. Tears rolled down the sides of my face as I looked up at her to put a stop to this. Of course I'd still have to pay her for her silence but I didn't want to feel that again ever.

"That was good here comes number two." Sara said as she blasted her tiny foot into my balls again. I hadn't had enough time to gain my ability to speak to explain that we had to stop.

The second kick didn't hit as hard as the first as my body was already in defense mode, but the pain was added to the pain of the first and the accumulation of pain was too much. I collapsed on my back and heard high pitched mewling noises that even though I didn't recognize them, I knew they were mine.

"Oh, you want to try the stomps now, huh?" Sara asked as if we were talking about our favorite color. She had no idea what she was doing to me. But actually she had more experience than I did and probably knew what I was going through more than I did before kick #1 when I thought this was arousing.

She stomped down and got the toe of her sneaker on my penis, but her heels got the balls again, although not as cleanly because of the way I was laying

"That was fun." She said. "Let's get a better shot. Here I'll lift your legs up by the ankles. Now I can get a cleaner shot."

I used all the energy and breath left in my body to gain control of my body enough to say:

"please……"

STOMP

"You don't have to say please. You paid for these. And, you're right I love doing it. I'm so glad we decided to do this. This is going to improve our relationship so much." She said, oblivious to the fact that I was trying to stop her. She thought she was doing me a favor. I couldn't believe I was paying for this. I cried as she raised her foot again.

STOMP

This time she kept her foot there and twisted like she was putting out a cigarette. Then lifted her left foot off the ground putting her entire weight in my balls. She released my legs which collapsed to the ground via gravity as I had no control over any part of my body.

She stepped on my stomach and walked up my chest stepping on my face for a few seconds before stepping off.

"I'm going to go change for dinner. I'll give you a half hour to do whatever you need to do. I know you get aroused by this stuff, but it's kinda gross to me. It's just fun kicking and stomping on balls. If you're going to like, pleasure yourself, or whatever go ahead, but I don't want to think about that. Since I enjoy it too, I might throw you a freebie now and then, but still $10 for this much fun. It's like my dream job. If you have any friends into this too, I could kick and stomp them too. I'd charge $20 per. You get the family discount "

*See you in a few. Love you, bro."

I finally felt good enough to get up and go to the couch about twenty minutes later. My breathing was returning to normal. Strangely I was starting to get aroused thinking about it. The pain was dibilitating but it turned me on. I wasn't sure if I wanted anymore eventually, but 20 minutes later the thought was getting more tolerable. Maybe I could rub one out tonight if the pain still kept receding. I hoped my stomach was okay to eat. It still felt weird in my stomach area. My balls were throbbing but I was sure it would be better by tonight. It was already better and I was actually glad she kept going, even though at the time I thought I would die but feared I'd live and feel that pain forever.

"Okay, get up lazy bones. I need steak. That workout got me hungry haha. It wasn't really much of a workout. It takes very little effort to hurt you guys down there. It looked like it hurt, but I knew you liked it. It's a shame that I agreed to keep your secret as part of that $50 weekly fee. I'd love to tell Tera about this. I know you've got a crush on her and she thinks you're cute. If you think I've kicked a lot of balls you should hear her stories. Hahaha actually I just thought about it she kicked tons of guys, but her favorite and most frequent target is her brother. If she knew she could get $10 a kick and $50 a week she'd be ecstatic. Somehow I don't think her brother likes it. Although if you were more annoying I could have been kicking you my whole life if mom hadn't specifically told me not too. You wouldn't have had to tell me that you liked it, you'd just mildly annoy me and get free kicks in the balls haha."

"I'm not sure about telling her, but maybe I could give you a bonus if you can start a conversation with her where you both tell your stories about kicking balls in front of me." I suggested.

"Oh, you're sneaky. I can do that. I love her stories and love telling mine. Maybe you can write me a couple fictional scenes for me to mix in with my real ones."

"Sure, I've read a lot of stories online about it and could make some up for you. Did you watch the clip you made yet?"

"Yes. It was funny and even a little hot. Maybe I'm a perv too haha. What girl likes kicking and stomping on her brothers balls?!? Oh yeah all of them, haha. Even if you love your brother and get along you still would love to kick and stomp on his nuts."

"Can you send it to me too?" I asked not wanting to sound weird but watching it on a clip without the actual pain sounded glorious.

"Sure bro. But don't worry I'll make more. Probably film every kick and stomp. I'm sure you'll want to watch them too. Maybe we'll have you buy me shoes to kick stomp and trample your nuts in. Do you like heels?"

"Actually I'm more into sneakers myself. But a trip to a shoe store could be fun."

"I've got a lot of sneakers, including cheer practice ones that get dirty and sweaty and cheer shoes for competition that are fairly new and pristine. Lots of old Nikes and Vans and Converse."

"Yes, Amy. I'm familiar with all of your shoes. But I've never smelled them or anything I promise."

"Okay perv. Just keep it that way. No smelling or playing with my shoes without permission and paying a fee."

No comments:

Post a Comment