September 2, 2026

What Are Friends For?

What Are Friends For?

By MickeyBB

*

Melanie was a woman I used to work with. Her department manager was a good friend of mine. He absolutely hated her. Just to piss him off, I would always be super nice to her and chat every time I walked by. At first it was kind of a joke to piss him off, but I actually found out she was okay. I started to enjoy talking to her, and she enjoyed talking to me because everyone in her department didn't like her.

"Hey, John." Melanie called as I was near her department.

"Hi, Melanie. How are you today, how can I be of service." I replied as she directed me to a corner of the backroom.

"Kenny is being a dick again. He said I set up the counter wrong and said Sherry should come in first and get the early shift to set up even though I have more seniority. I'm tired of his shit. I'm going to kick him in the balls!" She was steaming.

"Now, Melanie, don't do that. You'd lose your job. You totally can't kick your department head in the balls." I said trying to be the voice of reason.

"Well then, I am going to kick the next rude customer in the balls." She said.

"Now we both know you'd definitely lose your job kicking a customer in the balls. Maybe there's a way to destress that doesn't involve kicking anyone in the balls. See if we can find another way to improve your mood."

"I mean, I could knee someone I guess, but a kick is better. A punch wouldn't be that good either. Wait…….. a stomp. That's perfect. Thanks John." I don't think she was understanding my suggestion.

"Seriously Melanie you can't kick or stomp the balls of your supervisor or a customer."

"I know, but I really want to. It's the perfect solution. I've got to find someone who will let me." She said with a smile.

"Uh, do you, I don't know, do you have any male friends?" I asked, knowing almost all of her coworkers hated her and no guy was going to let anyone kick or stomp his balls.

"Just you, buddy." She winked at me, and her eyes drifted down to my crotch, then back up to look in my eyes. "Come on, John what are friends for?"

"Well I can see how you would feel better stomping out your frustrations, but for a guy it hurts horribly. Friends aren't for hurting you extremely just so they feel better." I said, although I suddenly thought it might be hot to be kicked by her.

Melanie wasn't beautiful or anything, but she had a decent face with dark brown hair and was about 5'5" tall. She had size 7 feet, as she told me when she wanted shoes for her birthday.

"Please John. It'll be fun. It doesn't even hurt that bad. I used to kick my brother all the time and he still loves me."

"That's it!! Ask your brother." I suggested

"No, that's just weird."

"I can't believe I am saying this but okay, after work I will meet you in the back parking lot and stand still and let you kick my balls." I said, nervously.

"Okay, I'll take the after work kick, but I need a stomp now, or I'll kill Kenny and lose my job and my daughter will starve and we'll live on the street."

I couldn't believe I was doing this. "Okay there's nobody around. Just not too hard, okay? It could cause permanent damage."

"Whatever John, don't be a baby. It's just your balls, no big deal. Even if one ruptures it's easy to repair now, and you only need one anyway. You have those things just taking up space in your underwear doing nothing, let's put them to use. They'll make me feel better and save my job." She said as she helped me lay down and looked down at me with a really cute mischievous smile. She walked back to the swinging door to peek and make sure nobody was coming. "All clear."

STOMP

STOMP

STOMP

I just started to process the pain from her stomp when she did it a second and third time before I could react and roll over and grab at more suddenly extremely sore and surely swelling balls.

"Thanks, John. I better get back on the counter before Kenny gets mad again." She said walking away before I could chastise her for the extra two stomps.

I lay there for a couple minutes before the swinging door opened and Ken walked in.

"Why are you on the floor?"

"Oh, suddenly I had severe pain in my, uhh, back and just wanted to lay flat." I said.

"So Melanie just came into the backroom and looked happy about something. I started in on her and she said 'you better back off I'm a real ballbuster' and I swear she quickly glanced at my junk. I don't think she was joking, she really wanted to kick my balls. It might be worth it. Take one kick to the balls and then we could fire my biggest pain in the ass. Hell I'd probably take 100 kicks to get rid of her. Oh yeah she's your buddy now. Well watch out, she's a real ballbuster. Hahaha."

Didn't I know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment