September 8, 2026

Miss Hansen at the Sex Shop

Miss Hansen at the Sex Shop

By funkyBusted

*

Miss Hansen is my new boss, she's been busting my balls for a few weeks now. She is a really beautiful redhead with big tits and a fine ass, and I am completely captivated by her. Her company bought the company I used to work for, and she made me a deal, I could stay on at triple salary, but I was on call to have my balls busted. At first I just did it because I found Miss Hansen very sexy, but now I can barely wait for our sessions.

I hadn't seen her in a few days, so I was happy to see her stop by my office this morning. We didn't have a meeting on my schedule, so I was kind of hoping she was going to set one up now. She was wearing a white blouse and a fairly short skirt, she looked great as always. Neat and sexy at the same time.

"Hey Mr. Matthews, you have any plans for lunch, I need to go buy a new vibrator." Miss Hansen said. "I used my old one too much, I killed it." she laughed.

"Sure, I'm up for that, where do we get one?" I asked.

"There is a sex shop up on route 33, the Lion's Roar." she said. "You want to come with me, maybe we can find some stuff to use on your balls?"

"Sure, sounds like fun." I answered.

Miss Hansen came by my office a little after noon to pick me up to visit the sex shop, she drove us in her fancy car. Eventually we got to the Lion's Roar and wandered in. The place was huge. I would have been too embarrassed to even step foot in a sex shop, but Miss Hansen acted like she owned the place. She walked around picking things up, stroking and squeezing the balls of different fake cocks.

She walked up to the counter where the vibrators are, "What's your best vibrator?" she asked the woman behind the counter. "I just wore mine out."

The woman picked up a big white one, "It already has batteries in it, turn it on." the woman said.

Miss Hansen started it up, she touched the vibrator to her pussy on the outside of her underwear, "Mmmm mmmm." she moaned, "That feels good, I'll take it. I want to look around some more, set one of those aside for me."

"So...", Miss Hansen said to the woman, "if you were into ball busting, are there any good toys I should buy?"

"Oh, we have a whole section over here, let me show you my favorites." she said.

She picked up what looked like a pouch, but with a metal clip around the top and a lock and key. It also had a remote.

"This is awesome, you can lock your husbands' balls in it, and the remote activates a small air bladder that fills up in the pouch and squishes his balls." she said.

Miss Hansen's eyes lit up, I knew this afternoon was going to be scary. "I'll take that too!" Miss Hansen exclaimed. She kept picking up toys and looking at me or my crotch, she had a small acrylic vise, she got some nipple clips, some lube, something called a ball separator, and she found a cock sleeve. She was having a blast making plans for my poor balls.

"I could stay here all day Mr. Matthews, but we need to get back so I can fuck up your balls! We must come back some time soon." she said.

"Um, okay." I gulped nervously. We paid for everything and drove back to work.

"I have some work to do first, but I want you to wear the squeezer for me, let's go into your office." she said.

I protested a little, but I followed her into my office. She closed the door and quickly undid my pants and dropped them down. She got the balls squeezer out of the bag and slipped my balls into it. She latched the clasp across the top, turned the key and put it on her necklace. "Sure hope I don't lose my necklace today Mr. Matthews." she said.

The ball squeezer felt a little snug, and I could tell it was there even before she pressed the remote. Miss Hansen pulled my pants back up and dressed me again. Then she pulled out the remote. She pressed the button, I could feel a vibrating feeling, then I felt the pouch start to squeeze my balls. It was getting tighter and tighter.

"Miss Hansen, stop," I gasped, "it's already tight!" I was already starting to drop to my knees.

"Man up you big pussy, it's not even at thirty percent." she said.

The vibration started again, the pain was getting bad, I started to drop to the floor, I held onto her arm to hold me up. "Too much, Miss Hansen, not in the office." I said.

"Give it a minute, let's see if you get used to it." she said.

"Miss Hansen, I can't work like this, it's too much pain. Please, please release the pressure." I begged.

"Okay, okay, I have to get to work anyhow." she agreed and let the pressure back down. I caught my breath, Miss Hansen opened my door and left, I could hear her laughing as she sashayed down the hallway to her office.

What have I gotten myself into, I thought? I tried to get some work done, but it was hard with my balls in the pouch. I found myself getting a hard on every now and then just thinking about my balls in Miss Hansen's control, it was making for a rough afternoon.

A few times during the day I felt the vibration start up again, and the pressure increased, she must have been walking by my office. She peeked her head in, "Whatcha doing Mr. Matthews?" she asked giggling.

"I'm holding my balls, Miss Hansen." I whimpered. "Stop it!"

In the late afternoon once again the pouch started vibrating, and the pressure increased, Miss Hansen stuck her head in my doorway, "I finished my work, come by my office in five minutes, I'll make an appointment for you?" she said.

"Okay, but let the pressure off, I can't walk!" I said.

She left and I killed five minutes before heading over. I waited outside Miss Hansen's office with her assistant Miss Davis. As I sat on the couch I felt the pouch start vibrating again, the pain in my balls got worse and worse, eventually I was doubled over on the couch. Miss Hansen peeked out of her office door, she and Miss Davis were laughing together as I lay curled up on her couch.

She released the pressure, and I was able to stand again, we went into her office.

"Let's go into my conference room, I have a new dress to wear with my new vibrator." Miss Hansen said.

We went in, and she locked up behind us.

"Take off your pants, I'm going to change into my dress." she said.

I stood in the corner and took of my pants, she turned her back to me and took off all her clothes, then she put her little red dress on. Just the dress, no underwear, no bra. She reached in her shopping bag and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps. "Help me with these." she said.

She handed me the clamps and opened the top to her dress so her right breast popped out. I put the nipple clamp on the end of her nipple and tightened the screw down. She winced but didn't say anything. She popped out her left breast and I did the same thing. The clamps were connected by a chain, the chain was hanging out the front of her top.

"Make the clamps tighter." she said. I reached in and tightened them each a quarter turn, I felt the familiar vibration in my balls, she was using the remote to squish my poor balls again. I tightened the clamps a bit more and pulled on the chain. She moaned.

"Pull the chain again, that feels hot." she said. I did, and she put more pressure on my balls. "More." she said. I pulled harder, the vibration began again. The pressure on my balls was getting too much for me, I started to drop to my knees, I didn't realize it, but I was still holding the chain from her nipples, I pulled her down on top of me.

"You pervert, what are you doing?" she said. She stood up, "Let's take your pouch off, I want to kick you in the balls."

I was happy to hear the pouch was coming off, but not so happy that my balls were going to get kicked. She reached for her necklace and unlocked the pouch, she pulled it off. "I bet your balls are glad to be free." she said. And she smacked them for emphasis.

"Ooof" I said.

She stood me up and spread my legs with her shoe. Then she made a big show of pushing her tits back inside her dress, she leaned down in front of me to adjust her shoes, her pussy was poking out the back of her dress. "You better not be looking at my pussy you pervert," she said. She glanced back at me, I was staring at her pussy of course.

She turned around and delivered a kick to my balls, it was a good shot, I dropped to my knees gasping for air, my stomach ached, my balls were on fire. She laughed at me, "I bet you miss your pouch now." she said.

"You know, Mr. Matthews, the pouch is fun, but nothing beats the thrill I get of just plain kicking or squeezing your balls. It's just so awesome, every time I do it my pussy gets wet. It's just that feeling of power of over you"

She pulled out her vibrator out of her bag and laid next to me, she turned it on, spread her legs and placed it against her bare pussy. "Put your balls where I can reach them." she said.

I got up on my knees and positioned my balls over her hand. She was rubbing herself with the vibrator and she had my balls in her hand. She was squeezing them, but not too hard, it mostly just felt good. She was moaning more and more, the vibrator really had her going, I could see her face and chest turn red.

"Mr. Matthews, pull on the chain, make my tits hurt." she said.

I grabbed the chain and pulled it up. The top of Miss Hansen's dress opened, her tits popped out the front of her dress, she looked sexy as fuck.

"Fuck Mr. Matthews, it's so good, I'm cumming." she cried out. She pushed the vibrator harder into her pussy, it was actually beautiful to watch. She's such a pretty woman, with big soft breasts, and that perfect little pink pussy. She was practically howling she was cumming so hard, she just kept the vibrator on her clit, she came in wave after wave. She was panting, my cock was so hard I thought I might just cum from watching her, if she squeezed my balls any harder, I'm sure I would have cum. It was an awesome sight.

She was panting, I have never seen anyone cum so hard, after a few minutes she switched off the vibrator, she loosened her grip on my balls, she gathered herself and sat up.

"That was unbelievable Mr. Matthews, that new vibrator is the shit!" she proclaimed. I believed her.

"Let's get you off now, you've been a good boy today, putting up with the ball pouch and kicks to your poor balls." She took the cock sleeve and the pouch, she reached for my balls and put them back in the pouch, but she only clasped it, she didn't lock it. Then she reached for the remote and cranked it up enough that I could feel the pressure on my balls. All the while, I could see down her top, the little chain and clamps hanging from her pink nipples. I had a pretty stiff hard on going. Next, she shot some lube into the cock sleeve, and she pushed the sleeve onto my cock.

She started stroking my cock inside the cock sleeve, it felt amazing. Then she reached for the remote to the pouch, she held it on until I started squirming, then she took the cock sleeve and pushed it all the way down my cock, and she put the vibrator on the tip of my cock and turned it on. With one hand she jerked the sleeve up and down my shaft, and with the other she held the vibrator on the tip. I found myself pushing against the cock sleeve in her hand, trying to go deeper, it felt incredible. The vibrator on the tip of my cock was going to make me cum soon, but each time my breathing quickened, and I started to cum, she knew it and turned the pouch up another notch to squeeze my balls.

Finally, it was too much, even with my balls aching, I had to cum. I thrust my cock into the sleeve and shot a load of cum straight up in the air. I felt incredible, "Ohhh fuck." I cried out. "Fuck Miss Hansen, fuck!" I cried. She pushed the sleeve hard onto my cock, she released the pressure on my balls, I came and came and came.

We both ended up laying on our backs, I reached down and pulled the pouch off my balls, I bent over her and opened her top enough that I could remove the nipple clips and chain. I so wanted to kiss her breasts, but I knew what that would get me, and my balls were just starting to recover, it would not have been worth it.

"We didn't even get to use the ball separator or vise Mr. Matthews, I can't wait for tomorrow." Miss Hansen said.

"Oh shit..." I said.

* * *

Yesterday my boss Miss Hansen and I went to a sex shop, she wanted to replace her broken vibrator and while we were there she picked up a bunch of ball busting devices. We used some of them on my balls yesterday, but there were a few things we had not tried yet, so when an appointment showed up on my calendar, I had a good idea what was going to happen.

Miss Hansen has been my boss for weeks now, she barely asks for any work from me, but when she makes an appointment on my calendar, it's to get my balls busted. On the one hand, you could say that this is demeaning for me, but on the other hand, we've had incredible sex and Miss Hansen is an absolutely stunning redhead with big freckled breasts and an amazing ass. I'm completely obsessed with her at this point, I'll happily do whatever she asks.

The appointment was for 3:00 this afternoon, the day went slowly but it was finally time for me to head over to her office. I got there early and sat on the couch waiting. Her assistant Miss Davis was toying with a set of golf balls on her desk, she was clacking them together, my cock was getting hard watching her fingernails move the balls around. Fuck she's good.

Miss Hansen called me into her office, she asked me about my work, and then we headed into her conference room and locked the door.

"Take off your pants Mr. Matthews, it's time for some fun." she said. "I have a treat for you today."

She was wearing a short plaid skirt with black heels, and a white blouse which she started unbuttoning. She took her blouse off to reveal a very loose lace white tank top. I could see perfectly the outline of her breasts, I was going to enjoy that top very much I thought. She took the ball vise out of the shopping bag, she wheeled a chair over in front of me, and sat down so she was eye level with my cock and balls.

The ball vise was made out of two pieces of see thru acrylic, one had a hole big enough for both my cock and balls to go through, and the other with a hole just big enough for my cock to go through. She pulled my cock and balls through the bigger hole first, then she lined up the second piece with my cock and pulled it through. Then she threaded the four wing nut bolts onto the studs and started tightening the vise on my balls.

It was terrifying to watch, even before it started to hurt, the vise was flattening my balls. As she tightened the vise down on my balls, she would sometimes take a moment to stroke my cock. As usual, my cock was already rock hard. Soon the vise started to hurt my balls, they were squished down to about half their normal thickness.

"Miss Hansen, it hurts. My balls are aching." I said.

She looked at me, "You can take more," she said, and she squeezed the plates together with her hand.

"Fuck!" I cried out, the pain was instant and blinding. "My balls Miss Hansen, oh my balls."

"Yeah, yeah, but they didn't pop, I can tighten some more." she responded.

She tightened each screw another half turn, then she started stroking my cock. The pain in my balls was getting bad, but the stroking made it more tolerable, Miss Hansen was staring at my balls intently, trying to figure out what my limits were. She reached down with her hand and squeezed the plates together.

"No Miss Hansen, stop, it's too much." I cried out.

"Even if I suck your cock?" she asked.

Everything in me want her to suck my cock, but it really was too much.

"No, even though I want you to suck my cock, I can't take anymore."

She leaned in towards my cock, I felt her breath on my cock, "You sure?" she teased me.

"I'm sure Miss Hansen." I answered.

She leaned in and used her tongue to play with the head of my cock, then she used her tongue to run up and down the shaft, and every now and then she would squeeze the plates together. Each time I cried out in pain, my balls felt like a bundle of nerves, completely on edge. In one way it was torture, but my cock was still so hard, and her mouth playing with it felt so good, my mind was completely frazzled.

"I do like this vise." Miss Hansen said, "But now I want to try the ball separator."

She undid the wingnuts that were squishing my poor balls and took everything apart and slid it off my cock and balls. I was happy to see it go, it was not my favorite, I think I would actually prefer getting kicked in the balls, at least the pain slowly goes away after the kick.

She reached into the shopping back and found the ball separator. It was an odd looking thing, several leather straps with snaps attached. She seemed to know how to put it on me though, she first snapped a strap around both balls, then she took the two shorter straps and snapped them in place, these two pushed my balls apart from each other and to the end of my scrotum. You could clearly see each individual ball, I was surprised how big my balls actually were, pretty close to egg sized.

"Look how cute they are, you can really see them." she said.

She flicked one, then the other, then she took a ball in each hand and started squeezing them.

"Ooh, shit." I cried out. It hurt, I guess tightening my scrotum around them made them more sensitive. Then she dug her thumbs into them. "Fuck!" I cried out. The pain was crazy, these toys are killing me!

"Oh, I have an idea." she said, "You are going to love this."

She picked up the ball vise and put it on my larger left ball. Then she started to tighten down the wingnuts, I watched my ball start to flatten out. It didn't hurt too much, right up until it was excruciating.

"Miss Hansen, please." I nearly screamed, "Stop, it's killing me."

My poor ball was red and flat, she looked at me, then she yanked the vise off my ball. Even that hurt, but soon relief flooded my brain. I just stood there trying to regain my composure.

She reached into her bag and pulled out her vibrator that she had bought yesterday, then she brought over a chair and pushed me into it. She lined up her chair with mine, she spread my legs apart with her foot, then she spread her legs apart, her pretty pink pussy right in front of me. My cock was only semi-hard at this point, the beating my balls had just taken killed my hard on, but seeing her pussy was getting me going.

She turned on her vibrator and placed it on her waiting pussy, and she reached her foot up onto my chair. She pushed her foot hard into my balls, I winced, but I knew I could take it, and it was so much fun watching her masturbate with her vibrator. She pulled her shirt up and started to squeeze her nipples with her free hand, she is so sexy I thought, holy fuck.

Her toes were mashing my balls, and she would drive her heel into my balls every ten seconds or so, then she would rub my cock with the bottom of her foot. I could tell she was having a grand time, her face was getting flushed, and her nipples were rock hard from her playing with them. I think I would have cum already, but the occasional stomp to my balls was slowing me down.

She gave my balls an extra hard stomp, she let a loud moan escape, she slumped down in her chair and pushed the vibrator hard into her pussy. She was obviously cumming.

"Fuck, oh fuck." she cried out. Her heel was now pushing hard on my balls, I grabbed her foot and pulled even harder it into my cock and balls, I came with a loud moan.

"Miss Hansen, fuck." I moaned. Cum was shooting out of me onto her foot and leg, it felt incredible, like I had been saving up the cum for a week. I pulled her foot hard into me, mashing my cock and balls with it. Cum just kept shooting out, I saw her watching me, I must have looked funny, just abusing her foot. I didn't care.

I heard her switch off her vibrator, I looked up at her, her shirt was pulled up over her breasts, her face and chest were pink and flushed, I could see her pussy peeking out from under her skirt. She looked so sexy and beautiful. I realized just then that I was hurting my own balls now with her foot, I think I was becoming a little out of control. I finally stopped, I held her foot in my hand.

We stood up and began to clean ourselves up, I still had the ball separator on, but my limp cock hung over it, it was barely noticeable. I thought about leaving it on, it didn't seem to bother me that much unless she was squeezing my balls, but I decided to undo it because I would never get any work done with it on.

"We used all the toys Matt, that was fun, at least for me." she said.

"I guess so, I just miss getting a good old-fashioned ball squeeze though." I replied.

She reached over and squeezed my balls, harder and harder until I had to beg her to stop. Why did I have to open my big mouth, I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment