September 8, 2026

Miss Hansen, Part 9 to 11

Miss Hansen, Part 9 to 11

By funkyBusted

*

Part 9 - The Inventor

This might be the last of the Miss Hansen stories, it's all I've written so far. Anybody have any ideas for what these two should do next?

It's been a couple days since I went to Miss Hansen's party, I've been wondering when she would schedule another "meeting" with me. She is my boss at an industrial tools company, when her company bought the company I worked for, she kept me on staff but only so she could bust my balls. She gave me an offer to leave any time and collect 3 months’ severance, and I intended to do that at first, but now I want to stay, in fact, I look forward to our meetings.

So, I was excited when a meeting popped up on my calendar for this afternoon. I wondered what she had in store for me. Her party last weekend was wild, she had 5 or 6 couples over, and the women took turns busting the men's balls. At the end of the night we turned the tables, I took full advantage and had more incredible sex with Miss Hansen.

As always, I showed up early for my appointment and waited with Miss Davis, Miss Hansen's assistant. She liked to fuck with me, today she had a pen in her hands, and she was pushing it into her mouth. When she got it most of the way in her mouth, she made a very quiet gagging sound. I couldn't help it, I laughed out loud at that one. At the party a few days earlier, she tried to take my whole cock into her mouth, and she gagged on it.

Miss Hansen buzzed for me to come into her office, I marched in and stood at attention. She had me sit down across from her, as always she looked stunning. Today she had on a pretty white blouse, she wasn't showing any cleavage, but the blouse was tight enough to make it obvious she had some really big breasts. I liked it.

"Good morning Mr. Matthews, I hope you have recovered from my party." she said.

"Yes Miss Hansen, I enjoyed it very much, thanks for inviting me." I said.

"Do you have any work issues to discuss?" she asked. She always asked, I knew she didn't care, so I always answered the same.

"No, everything is running smoothly." I replied.

"Good, let's go into my conference room, I have an interesting day lined up for you." she said.

I walked in behind her to see that someone was already in the room, it was Miss L. from the party. I remembered her, like Miss Davis she worked very hard to take my whole cock into her mouth, neither of them was very successful at it.

"Mr. Matthews, this is Miss Lewis, you probably remember her as Miss L. from the party." Miss Hansen said.

"Yes, I remember you well, nice to see you." I said.

We all chatted for a moment or two, then Miss Hansen decided it was time to get down to business.

"So...Mr. Matthews, Miss Lewis also works at my company, she runs our machine shop, she has a degree in mechanical engineering. I brought her here today because she has designed and built several machines for me privately. I want to try some of them out today, I think it will be fun for all of us." she said.

"And one more thing, she wants to practice deep throating your cock, she takes some pride in giving good blowjobs, and she had some difficulty taking yours all in."

My cock gets me into more trouble, over the years I've had more women choke on the stupid thing, in a lot of ways it would be easier to just be six inches like most people. I'm just a bit shy of ten inches, it's not all that big considering how tall I am, but it's hard for most women to take it all in.

I was a little nervous, I remember Miss L. being pretty tough on one of her partners, but she wasn't too bad to me, so hopefully this will be okay. Miss Lewis had a mechanics cart on rollers, I'm guessing the devices were in there.

"Go ahead and remove your clothes Mr. Matthews, Miss Lewis let's start with the spreader, that sounds interesting to me." Miss Hansen said.

I took off all my clothes and stood in the center of the room, I saw Miss Lewis go over to her cart, she came out with something about as big as a deck of playing cards, it appeared to be some type of vise. She loosened several wingnuts on the device, she spread it open, and then she walked up to me. She stroked my cock a few times, and then she pushed my balls into the spreader.

She started to tighten the wingnuts, I could feel it clamping down on my balls, but it wasn't painful. After a few turns I saw one ball pop out of one side, and the other ball was coming out the other side. There were some wingnuts in the center, she turned them, and the device pushed my balls apart. My balls were about 2 inches apart, my scrotum pulled tight by the device around them. It looked a bit like a deck of cards with golf balls attached on either side. It was a weird feeling.

Miss Hansen walked over and took each ball in one of her hands, she gave them a squeeze. I was surprised how much it hurt, I guess having the scrotum pulled so tight on them already made them sensitive.

"Can we tighten it some more Miss Lewis?" Miss Hansen asked.

"Oh yes." Miss Lewis replied, she started to rotate one of the wingnuts in the middle, I could see my balls being pushed further apart, it was starting to get a little more painful now.

Miss Hansen flicked each ball, and each time a shiver of pain went through my body.

Miss Hansen tightened the wingnuts a little more.

"Owww, my balls." I said quietly. The pain was making it harder to stand, I found my body shaking a bit.

Miss Hansen squished one of my balls between her fingers.

"Shit!" I cried out, my knees buckled, and I dropped to the floor.

"Please Miss Hansen, this thing is brutal." I begged. "I was in pain on the floor, but it was hard to recover because the device was hurting my balls so much even without Miss Hansen squishing them.

Miss Hansen looked at Miss Lewis, "This device seems to make their balls much more sensitive, we should make a note of that, we may have to try it on Mr. F." she said. I remember Mr. F. from the party as a guy who could take pretty much any hit to the balls and not flinch. "It might be a bit too much for Mr. Matthews." she continued.

"Let's move on then, we have plenty more fun for you Mr. Matthews." Miss Lewis said to me.

She unscrewed the device and released my balls, I was definitely happy to be free of that thing. She put it back on her cart, and then took out something much bigger. It looked like a large box with a hole in the top, there were some controls on the side. Something told me my balls were about to be going in that hole. Oh great.

Miss Lewis looked at me and said, "But first let me try and take your whole cock in my mouth again."

I was definitely up for that, my balls were sore, having my cock sucked always eased the pain. She sucked my cock in and out, she was always at least a few inches short of taking the whole thing. It did feel good, and it did relieve the pain in my balls some, but she was nowhere near getting my cock into her throat. Every time she got close she gagged.

"Fuck, I'll try again after the next machine, my gag reflex is stopping me, I need to recover." Miss Lewis said. "Mr. Matthews, I call this the Thumper, go ahead and have a seat on this box, drop your balls into that hole."

I walked slowly over to the Thumper and dropped my balls in the hole. Miss Lewis fiddled with a dial on the side, I heard a noise from the box, and I felt something tighten on my scrotum and push my balls into the box.

"Relax Mr. Matthews, that's just to hold your balls in place, we wouldn't want you falling off or something." Miss Lewis said with a laugh. She called Miss Hansen over and pointed to controls on the side that I couldn't see.

"See, this is how hard, this is how often, this is type of paddle from heaviest to lightest. I think for most of the controls he should be able to handle about the middle of the range, I bet Mr. F maybe go up to two thirds, any more than that could do permanent damage." Miss Lewis said. "Let's start him at a third. Push the button labelled start when you are ready."

Miss Lewis twirled some dials and stepped back. Miss Hansen walked over and pushed the start button. I heard the noise of gears and a motor starting up, then: Thud!

Thud! And about a second later, Thud! Thud! Thud!

The Thumper was hitting me in the balls with something flat, it hurt, but it wasn't intolerable. It was certainly enough to make me squirm. I could see Miss Hansen watching me, she reached for the dials.

THUD! Fuck, that was harder. THUD! A lot harder. THUD! THUD!

"Fuck!" I exclaimed. Each hit felt harder than the last one, I could feel my balls get more and more sore. Miss Hansen seemed to be laughing a bit watching me squirm as the machine now beat my balls.

"That's not even halfway Mr. Matthews, toughen up." Miss Hansen said.

I didn't speak, I didn't want to anger her.

She backed it down a bit, then she turned another dial. Now it made a different noise, more like a slap. It felt sharper and more painful, but not as heavy as before.

Slap! Still hurt. Slap! Fuck me. Slap!

She turned up another dial.

SLAP! SLAP! "Fuck, Ouch!" I cried out. SLAP!

I tried to get up out of the Thumper, but I was held in by my balls. I looked at Miss Hansen, all the while, SLAP! SLAP!

"Please Miss Hansen, enough!" I begged.

"Okay okay Mr. Matthews, quit being such a baby." she said. She turned the machine off. She fiddled with the dials some more. "I just want to try one more thing, but I'll slow it down for you."

She hit start, and this time: WUMP! A big heavy hit, I could feel it in my stomach. Fuck. It took me a second to get my bearings, and then WUMP! Holy shit, what just happened? WUMP!

I fell over sideways, the Thumper fell with me, it didn't stop though. WUMP! I would just start to recover, then WUMP! I laid on the ground with my eyes closed, I could hear Miss Hansen come over. WUMP! Fuck! She fiddled with the box, it finally stopped. The two of them helped me back up, and Miss Lewis released my balls from the machine. I fell to the ground and curled up, holding my balls with my hands.

Miss Lewis leaned over me, "You will be okay Mr. Matthews, I used it on Mr. F. much harder during my testing." Miss Lewis said.

Yeah sure, that guy has brass balls, I thought. She pulled my hands away from my balls, and she laid me on my back, I was happy to see that she was going to try and suck my cock some more. My cock was pretty much soft by this point, so she easily took my whole cock in, but as I got harder, she took less and less. Once I was fully erect, she jammed my cock into her mouth, I finally felt it go into her throat, but then she gagged again.

"Shit! I got it, but I couldn't do it twice. I'm getting closer." Miss Lewis said. She picked up the next device, she brought it over to me.

"I think you will like our next device better Mr. Matthews, it can do both pleasure and pain. It's still a work in progress, I am trying desperately to find smaller parts to make it from. I would like for it to be worn by someone all the time under their pants, but as you can see it's too big for that right now. I call it the Machine." Miss Lewis said. She pulled out a device about the size of a shoebox but shaped more like a large cock and balls. It had a hinge in the middle, she opened it up.

The two of them helped me stand up, then Miss Lewis brought the Machine underneath my cock and balls, she closed it on them, and locked the latch shut. The Machine made a few noises, I could feel it tighten around both my cock and balls. It didn't feel bad, in fact, it felt kind of good.

Miss Lewis turned to Miss Hansen and handed her a remote. "I had to make it a little larger to take a cock his size, I had first designed it with Mr. F. in mind, but Mr. Matthews is a few inches longer." Miss Lewis said, she continued, "Each rocker can be pushed to the right to increase and the left to decrease, hopefully the labels are self explanatory.

"For example, try Vibrate." Miss Lewis said. Miss Hansen pushed on a button and the Machine started to vibrate, it was definitely a pleasant feeling, it was vibrating both my cock and balls at the same time. Miss Hansen turned it up.

"Whoa! That feels really great." I said. The vibration was intense, my cock was getting harder and harder.

"You should probably turn it down Miss Hansen, it will make him cum, the Machine can be pretty intense." Miss Lewis said. "Maybe try Squeeze now."

Miss Hansen fiddled with the remote, the vibration stopped, suddenly I could hear a small motor run and the device got tighter and tighter on both my cock and balls. At first it felt good, but eventually it was squishing my balls and it started to hurt. A lot.

"Oh fuck, my balls Miss Hansen." I said. My knees started to buckle, and I was headed for the floor.

Miss Hansen let up on it.

"I think you'll like this one Mr. Matthews, it's labelled Suck. I know how you love blowjobs" Miss Hansen said.

Suddenly I had the strangest sensation, it felt like the Machine was pulling on my cock in one direction, and my balls in the other. It felt great. Damn, I want one of these Machines for home. Miss Hansen turned it up, the sensation was even better.

"There is a pause button too, you can use that if you want to stop for a moment." Miss Lewis said. Suddenly the sucking stopped.

"Can I combine them?" Miss Hansen asked.

"Yes, of course, you can do Vibrate plus Suck plus Squeeze. Set it how you want it, then hit Start." Miss Lewis said.

Miss Hansen fiddled with the remote for the Machine, getting things just as she wanted them, then she hit a button and looked up at me expectantly. I felt the machine start to vibrate, then it squeezed my cock and balls, and the sucking motion started, all at once. The sensation was overwhelming, it felt too good.

"Squeeze his balls more." Miss Lewis said. "I think he's going to cum."

She was right, I was about to cum, the Machine was too much for me. Miss Hansen pushed on a button, suddenly the Machine had a much tighter grip on my balls, and then much much tighter, I started to drop to the floor.

"I'm going to cum Miss Hansen, it's too intense." I said.

Miss Hansen must have hit the pause button, because it all stopped, the pressure on my cock and balls decreased, my balls stopped hurting. I was able to stand back up.

"There is a button named Wump, does that do what I think?" Miss Hansen asked.

"Try it." Miss Lewis answered.

WUMP! The Machine smacked me in the balls. "Ouch!" I cried out. I was starting to like the Machine a little less.

"What does Zap do Miss Lewis?" Miss Hansen asked.

"At low level it can be quite pleasant, it just a stream of electricity from the tip of his cock and then down through to his balls. If you turn it up enough it can be very painful, it's enough to stop most men from orgasming." Miss Lewis said.

Miss Hansen fiddled with the remote, she looked like a scientist moving things around, suddenly the Machine tightened up its hold on me, and it started sucking my cock and balls, and it vibrated both. I could see Miss Hansen turning up the dials, the sucking was getting harder and harder. If she was trying to make me cum, it was working.

"I'm cumming." I cried out, the first wave started, and suddenly I felt a jolt of electricity through my cock and balls. It was like my cock and balls were on fire, it hurt like a bitch, but it also made me cum hard as hell.

"FUCK!" I yelled out, my balls emptied themselves into the Machine, the sucking on my cock made it feel exquisite, the Machine sucked and sucked my cock, I came so hard and so loud. The two women must have thought I was dying. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" I cried out.

I dropped to the floor, I was thrusting into the machine, but I didn't need to, it was doing all the work. It kept sucking my cock and vibrating, it was so intense. And then it was too much, I was done cumming.

"Miss Hansen, I already came, make it stop." I said.

"I thought the Zap button would stop you from cumming, but I think I overloaded your cock." Miss Hansen said laughing. She shut the Machine off, it was a relief for me.

Miss Lewis came over to me and unlatched the Machine from my cock and balls, she pulled it off took it over to the sink to wash it out. The she came back over with another device. This one looked like a large dildo with a device attached to the bottom, and a belt to hold it on. I couldn't see how that would work on me.

"Ms. Hansen, this is the latest version of the Lady Machine, would you like to try it? Miss Lewis said.

"Oh yes, you can let Mr. Matthews run the remote, that would be fun." she answered.

Miss Lewis put some lube on the device and inserted it into Miss Hansen's pussy, then she clamped the front onto her and put the strap around Miss Hansen which held the device on. It was cumbersome, and she looked a little silly, but if it worked as well as the Machine did on me, then this should be fun.

"The Lady Machine goes up inside her pussy Mr. Matthews, you should be able to give her as much pain and pleasure as you choose." Miss Lewis said.

I looked at the remote, it had rocker switches.

"These buttons on this side are for her clit, she pointed to the Pinch and Suck buttons. The others are for inside her pussy and her clit, such as Vibrate, Zap, Wump, and Fuck." Miss Lewis said. "And of course, there is Pause, Start, and Speed."

Miss Hansen stood in front of me, I sat down and examined the remote, so many buttons. I decided to start her with Wump. I hit the start button.

Wump! I could actually hear it, Miss Hansen's face showed how startled she was. Wump! It came again. I turned up both Wump and the Speed. WUMP! wait a second. WUMP! ... WUMP! Then I mixed in Suck and turned down Wump about a half. Miss Hansen's face changed, I could see that she was enjoying the Suck part of it.

I watched her and thought to myself, what would this crazy woman like. I hit the Pause, and I turned Pinch up to about halfway, then I hit Start.

Her face changed instantly, "Ohhhh!" she cried out. I couldn't tell if it was pain or if she was cumming. I slowly turned Zap up, to run some electricity through her.

"Ohhhh fuck!" she cried out, I think she was cumming. Let's go all in, I thought.

I turned the vibrate up halfway too. "Ohhhh my god!" she cried out.

Might as well throw Fuck in too, I could hear a motor start in the Lady Machine, the dildo seemed to be moving inside Miss Hansen.

"Holy shit!" Miss Hansen cried out. Her face flushed red, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

I turned the speed up a bit, Miss Hansen practically howled. The noises weren't words, they were more like animal cries. She had dropped down to her knees, her hands were on the Lady Machine, she was cumming hard and loud.

I turned down the Pinch and Zap controls, Miss Hansen was panting, holding onto the Lady Machine. I turned up the Fuck a little bit.

"Enough Mike, that's enough." Miss Hansen said.

Hmmm, we're on a first name basis again, that machine must have fucked the formalities right out of her. I turned the machine down slowly, I could see her body relax.

"Holy shit Miss Lewis, that new version is the greatest, you have outdone yourself." Miss Hansen said. "Would you like a ride now Miss Lewis?"

"Thanks, but no thanks, I used it before I came over to make sure everything worked okay." she answered.

"Oh, it fucking works okay!" Miss Hansen said laughing.

*

Part 10 - Miss Hansen is back for one more

Miss Hansen set an appointment on my schedule for 2:00 today, it had been a few days since I had last seen her, I was excited to meet with her again. Miss Hansen is my new boss, and she doesn't care at all about my work, she just wants to bust my balls. She has said I can quit anytime and receive three months’ severance, but she already tripled my salary and I have very little work to do, I just have to live through getting my balls abused. It's been several weeks, I have really grown to enjoy the ball busting, and the sex afterwards is almost always incredible.

As always, I was early to my appointment, Miss Hansen does not like tardiness, and promised to take out any lateness on my balls. She hurt them enough already, I didn't need to give her any excuses.

I was surprised to be ushered straight into Miss Hansen's office, and then I saw why. Mr. F. from the party last week was already sitting in her office. She motioned for both of us to head into her conference room, we went in, and she closed the door.

"Good afternoon Mr. Matthews, this is Mr. F from the party, or as he known here, Mr. Frank. He works in another branch of the company but has agreed to stop by today to help us out." she said.

We shook hands and said our hellos, then Miss Hansen got down to business.

Miss Hansen spoke first, "Mr. Matthews, I'm sure you noticed at the party that Mr. Frank can take a severe blow to his balls without making any noise and without falling to the ground. I would like for him to help you reach that same level. Believe it or not, Mr. Frank went through a similar experience to you, he was my primary busting partner for a number of years, and he has achieved a pain tolerance that is truly remarkable."

"I've asked him to chat with you for a bit, and then we'll spend some time learning the lessons, I think that you'll find this most valuable." she continued. "Let's begin gentlemen, go ahead and remove your clothes."

We both got up and removed our clothes, I was pleased to see Miss Hansen strip down to her bra and panties. She looked so beautiful, her big breasts pushed up in her lacy bra. I saw Mr. Frank staring at her too, I think pretty much every man who sees her feels this way about her.

Mr. Frank and I both stood at attention in the middle of the room, my cock was already hard, Mr. Franks was not. Miss Hansen walked up to us and took my cock into her left hand, and Mr. Franks' cock into her right hand. She slowly started stroking our cocks, I could see Mr. Frank also staring it her cleavage, just as I was doing.

"Okay Mr. Frank, what's his first lesson?" Miss Hansen asked. She let go of our cocks and stepped back.

"The first lesson is simple, it's more of an attitude than a lesson. Mr. Matthews, it's important that you realize what a privilege this is. All of the women you met at the party have been busting men's balls for a long time, they all know how to push your limits, and they are all willing to do it for you. In my opinion, Miss Hansen is the best of all, and besides that she is stunning. If you think you can ever go back to just plain old sex, I am here to tell you that you are wrong. You've been changed." Mr. Frank said.

It was odd to be lectured to by a man who was sporting a boner, but every word he said rang true with me. I hadn't thought about it exactly like that, but I knew that what Miss Hansen was doing to me was special to me. I loved every minute of it, I could not stop thinking about her. She did seem very capable of controlling me.

Miss Hansen looked at us and said, "Here is your first demonstration Mr. Matthews, I am going to squeeze you both the same."

Miss Hansen walked back up close to the two of us, she glanced at each of us with a small smile, then reached down with her hands and cupped our balls. She felt around for a minute to find a good grip, and then she clamped down on our balls.

I immediately started to double over, she had a really strong hard grip, but Mr. Frank did not move a muscle. I managed not to make a noise, and I tried to stand up straight again, to follow Mr. Frank's example, but then she squeezed even harder. I started to sink to the ground, Miss Hansen followed me down and kept squeezing. Mr. Frank stood his ground, there was no expression on his face, but I could see tension in his jaw, it was hurting him too, he was just hiding it.

Miss Hansen squeezed our balls even harder, I fell to the ground and rolled away from her, clutching my poor battered balls in my hand. Mr. Frank still didn't show any reaction, he just watched me lying on the ground clutching my balls.

Miss Hansen stood back up and pulled me up to my feet. I was not yet able to stand straight, the ache in my balls was radiating up into my stomach, I was fighting back the urge to throw up. I had to be impressed with the control of Mr. Frank.

Mr. Frank spoke first this time, "Mr. Matthews, your second lesson is also simple, and again it's mostly about your attitude. A big part of ball busting is humiliation and the loss of control. You can't stop the pain, but you can control to some extent how you react. If the women can't bring you to your knees as easily then you have some control, and you are not submitting to the humiliation. The key difference is this; you are trying to maintain your composure for Miss Hansen right now, but you need to maintain it for yourself and for your own dignity. Do you understand what I'm trying to get across to you?"

I nodded yes, but I was still standing bent over with aching balls, I was not so sure how much my attitude would actually matter. In my experience if Miss Hansen wanted to put me on the ground, then I would be on the ground.

Miss Hansen spoke next, "You see Mr. Matthews, there is no question that I could put Mr. Frank on the ground, but I would have to do it in a way that is very harsh. Within the boundaries of ball busting between friends, it's hard for me to drop him to his knees. I do want you to understand one thing Mr. Matthews, I can do it, it just involves more extreme methods."

She walked up to Mr. Frank and took his balls in her hand, she looked at me first, then at him, she kissed his cheek, and then she positioned her thumb nail to point into his left ball. I could see her hand tense, and then Mr. Frank cried out.

"Fuck! My balls!" he cried. He dropped straight to the ground, Miss Hansen let go of his balls and helped him down. It seemed like she was actually sorry that she had to hurt him. I'm sure that I would have blacked out from the pain, I hate having a thumbnail jammed into my balls. I was surprised to find that my cock was getting even harder watching this display, her power over him was so casual and seemed natural, it made me want her even more. Very strange.

Miss Hansen helped Mr. Frank back up, she got down on her knees and started to kiss his cock and balls. She began to suck his cock slowly, I was both excited and jealous watching her head bob back and forth on his cock. Mr. Frank leaned his head back, it was obvious he was thoroughly enjoying his blowjob.

Miss Hansen stopped after a few minutes, I hadn't realized it before, but I was staring at them both the whole time. It felt a bit like watching a video.

Miss Hansen spoke, "I think you are recovered now Mr. Frank, let's move on. Gentlemen, I am going to kick you both with the same velocity, I will do Mr. Frank first, and Mr. Matthews I want you to watch and try and do the same as Mr. Frank does."

Fuck. This was going to hurt, Miss Hansen knew how to kick hard. She lined the two of us up, we both had full erections in anticipation of the kicks. Miss Hansen walked up to Mr. Frank and spread his legs apart a few feet, then she snapped kicked him hard in the balls. He flinched a bit, but never changed his expression. He kept his knees locked and his back straight, he made no sound. It was really impressive, he has an insane amount of control.

I was determined to do my best, Miss Hansen walked up to me and spread my legs apart, she stepped back a bit, and then

WUMP! She absolutely flattened my balls. All the air in my lungs rushed out, I felt dizzy, and I felt my knees start to give out.

"Ooof!" I squeaked out. I tried hard to steady myself, but my knees didn't want to listen, I tried to keep the same expression, I felt like I might black out. But then soon, I started to get a little better, I was able to stand nearly straight, though I had to concentrate really hard to do so.

I stood at attention, Miss Hansen walked up to me and slowly stroked my cock, then she bent down to blow me for a minute or two. It's amazing how quickly the pain in my balls turned to pleasure. Now I saw Mr. Frank staring intently at Miss Hansen as her head went back and forth on my cock. It was pretty obvious that he is completely taken with her too. What a crazy group of people I have gotten into.

"That was a real improvement Mr. Matthews," Miss Hansen said as she stood up again, "I gave you a hard kick and you managed to stay up pretty well. Any more pointers Mr. Frank?"

Mr. Frank answered, "Yes, I have a few more. First, if you tense your stomach before getting kicked, it helps the pain in your abdomen. Not a lot, but at least some."

"And this one is key, if you can help it, never let the women know what you hate, because they will keep doing it. It's probably already too late with Miss Hansen, but from now on, with any of the other women, pretend you like everything. It's a little more control you have over the situation." he continued.

It was definitely too late with Miss Hansen, but I could see what he meant, Miss Hansen knew I didn't like getting kicked from behind, and she seemed too often make that happen.

"You might even go so far as to pretend you don't like something that does not bother you that much, just to throw them off." he said, then looking at Miss Hansen, "Of course, I would never try that with you." He grinned at her.

Miss Hansen replied, "Very funny Mr. Frank. Now both you get down on all fours."

I knew she would make us get kicked from behind, I never hid the fact that I hate getting kicked from behind. I jumped down onto the ground like I couldn't wait for it, so did Mr. Frank. The two of us were side by side on our hands and knees waiting for a beautiful redhead with spectacular breasts to kick our balls. Definitely not what I expected to be doing today.

Wump! I heard the slap of a foot hit balls, Mr. Frank took the first shot. He barely moved, and there was no expression on his face. He is a fucking trooper for sure. Wump! I felt a foot smash into my balls, I did my best to stay still. Wump! Mr. Franks turn again, he made the slightest noise, it sounded like a small breath escaping. Wump! My turn, my balls ached again, but I held steady.

"Would either of you like some more?" Miss Hansen asked.

"Yes Miss Hansen!" we both answered at once. Wump! Mr. Frank took a kick to his balls, Wump! my turn. Back and forth, I tried to hold my stomach tense when it was my turn, it did seem to help a bit. I tried not to anticipate the kick, but just let it happen then deal with the pain in my balls.

"Alright gentlemen, I'm done, you can stand up." Miss Hansen said. "Mr. Frank, I appreciate your help with my new partner, you are a gem. I owe you one, and I intend to pay up now, you are now in charge Mr. Frank, I will follow your instructions."

I could see Mr. Frank's eyes light up, he was happy to be in control, I wondered what he would do, he is such a tough guy.

"Thank you Miss Hansen, you know how much I enjoy being in control. Let's get rid of that bra and panties first, Mr. Matthews help her take them off." Mr. Frank said.

I walked behind her and undid her bra first, she pulled it off and tossed it in the corner, then she pulled her panties off and did the same. Her body is just spectacular, big breasts, thin waist, and a nice round ass. Both us men had our cocks at full attention.

"Miss Hansen, lay down on the coffee table here, Mr. Matthews you may eat her pussy if you like." he continued. I eagerly got down on the floor, spread her legs apart and started in on her pussy. She likes it hard, so I just went at it hard, I sucked and licked her clit forcefully, I could hear her moaning already. Mr. Frank made is way over to her head and pushed his cock into her mouth. He started fucking her face, and then he would stop and drop his balls into her mouth so she could suck those for a while.

I heard and felt Miss Hansen start to cum finally, she wrapped her legs around my head, I heard her cry out - though there was a cock in her mouth, I had no idea what she might have said. She was having a powerful orgasm, she was moaning and writhing around as I ate her out, soon Mr. Frank started to cum too. He pushed his cock deep into her mouth and shot a load of cum down her throat.

"Squeeze my balls Miss Hansen," he cried out as he was cumming. She reached over and grabbed his balls, he howled in agony and delight. "Ohhh FUCK!" he said. He continued to shoot cum down her throat, and I continued to suck and lick her pussy. The two of them were busy cumming together, I wasn't, but it was still fun to watch her writhe and the sight of her breasts flopping around while she was on her back squirming had me captivated.

Finally, Mr. Frank was done. He turned to me, "I give my control to you Mr. Matthews, use her however you please." he said.

I knew what I wanted to do, I pulled Miss Hansen up to her feet, then I had her lean forward with her arms on the conference room table. I pushed my cock into her pussy from behind. "Miss Hansen," I said, "please squeeze my balls, especially when I cum."

I started plowing her from behind, it felt good to slam into that ass, and each time I pushed into her, I could see her breasts swing. She reached her hand back and got a grip on my balls, she was squeezing them lightly. She looked so good, so sexy, I had completely forgotten Mr. Frank was in the room, I was just fucking and fucking this big sexy ass.

It didn't take long, soon I sped up the pace and started to moan, the orgasm building up inside of me. I felt her grip on my balls tighten, and then she gave me a good hard squeeze. I shot the first load of cum into her, she had a strong grip on my balls, it felt incredible.

"Fuck!" I cried out. "Squeeze my balls Miss Hansen!"

She squeezed them harder, and I shot another load of cum into her. She kept her grip strong, I kept pumping and pumping cum into her until I ran out. It felt incredible, I was completely empty.

Mr. Frank was watching us intently, he said to me, "Holy fuck Mr. Matthews, that looked like a lot of fun."

"It was, I came bucket loads." I answered. "Thanks for letting me have the end of your session. That was a lot of fun."

We all got up and got dressed, Mr. Frank said to both of us, "Thanks for letting me into your partnership, I really enjoyed myself." He gave Miss Hansen a quick kiss and left the two of us alone. I was actually a little embarrassed, the word partnership was rolling around in my head.

Miss Hansen looked at me smiling and said, "Get back to work, partner..."

*

Part 11 - Bra Shopping

I keep saying I'm done writing about Miss Hansen, then another idea pops into my head. Here's another one, and I'm working on one after this. I can't stop...

I saw Miss Hansen walking down the hall heading towards my office, it was around 11:00, I wondered if she was coming to see me. She walked into my office, she sat in the chair opposite my desk.

"So... are you free for lunch today?" Miss Hansen asked. "I'm going to go bra shopping, and it occurs to me that you have an interest in that area."

"Absolutely!" I answered quickly, "I would love to help, I'm very interested in your breasts."

"Good, I'll swing by your office around 12:00, and we can head over to the mall. I'll try and make it fun for you, I know most men are not that interested in shopping."

Miss Hansen is my new boss, she inherited me when her company bought the company I work for, she kept me on her staff only so she could bust my balls. She doesn't care about my work, but she pays me very well, and has offered that I could quit any time with a generous severance. To my surprise, I don't want to quit, I can't wait for our sessions. She completely controls my sex life, and I am obsessed with her.

She stopped by my office a bit before noon, she was wearing a skirt and a V-neck blouse, she looked incredibly sexy. Her curly red hair framing her pretty face, her freckled cleavage, her thin waist, she was just fucking stunning. As always.

She drove us over to the mall, we just chatted casually, soon we were walking around the mall. We went into a women's lingerie store. She wandered among the racks, picking up various bras to try on. She was clearly teasing me as she made different comments about the bras.

"Look at that one, that would push my boobs up into my chin. I need to try that one." she said, and she took it off the rack.

She picked up another, "I bet my cleavage will be incredible in this one." she said. She pushed her breasts together in her blouse to show me what it might look like. My cock was starting to wake up.

She grabbed a few more off the racks and told me to sit in a chair facing the dressing rooms.

"Sit here, if no one is around I'll try and give you a peek." Miss Hansen said.

I could hardly wait to see her in the sexy bras, I sat in the chair and waited. After a minute or two, the door to the changing room opened and she peeked to see if anyone else was out in the changing area.

Unfortunately for me, there was another woman making her way into the changing area. Miss Hansen stayed in her changing room and gave me a peek, but then quickly closed the doors, I was bummed out. The other woman was in and out of the changing rooms, but after a minute or two she finally left.

Miss Hansen was still trying on bras, she peeked out to see if anyone was around. This time, it was empty except for me, she opened the door and stood there in her skirt and just a bra.

"Wow Miss Hansen, you need that one for sure!" I said.

She looked beautiful, the pushup bra nearly did push her tits up to her chin. She is incredibly sexy, my cock was rock hard in an instant. She closed the door and went back into the changing area. As she changed, several people walked into the changing area, she wasn't able to come out with any of the other bras.

Miss Hansen came out after a minute, "I'm buying three of them", she announced, "I'm sorry you didn't get to see the others, they were good too." she said.

"I bet they were, you looked stunning in that push up bra, even more beautiful than I expected." I said.

She blushed a little and then punched me. "Let's go Mr. Matthews." she said.

"Well, I have a little problem, I have a hard on and I can't walk around like this, I need a minute to calm down." I admitted.

She looked down at the bulge in my pants, "I know just what to do." she said. She looked around to make sure we were alone, then reached down to my crotch, felt around for a second and grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard.

"Fuck Miss Hansen, are you crazy." I cried out. The pain in my balls was fierce, she had a good hold of them. She squeezed me even harder.

"Just a few more seconds, that should fix it." she said, as she looked me in the eye.

She finally released my aching balls, I think I was in shock. I never expected that out in public.

"Still hard Miss Hansen." I said, then I surprised myself and said, "You should try again."

She reached around to get a better hold on my balls, and then she really let me have it. The pain was intense, but at the same time, I felt like I could come, it was just so hot. She was bending forward, and I could see down her blouse, I was completely fixated on her breasts at this point.

She stopped and squeezed my cock, "Shit Mr. Matthews, I think you are even harder." she said.

"Yes Miss Hansen, I'm harder than ever, you go pay for the bras and I'll sit here quietly and think about that fat woman who just walked into the store."

She laughed at me, then went off to pay for the bras.

By the time she came back my cock had calmed down enough for me to stand, though I was limping a bit from the hurting she put on my balls.

On the way back in the car, we chatted a bit, Miss Hansen teased me about my obsession with her breasts, and I complained that she didn't show me all the bras.

"If I can spare the time today, I'll put a meeting on your calendar, I have a plan for you to not only see the bras, but to earn a chance to play with what's in them." she said.

Awesome! I need to see more bras, it was going to be a great afternoon.

I went back to work, and sure enough, a meeting did show up for later in the afternoon. I was already getting excited to see the new bras, it was hard to work on my boring spreadsheets. Soon I was waiting with Miss Hansen's assistant, Miss Davis, who was sitting outside Miss Hansen's office. She kept a pair of golf balls on her desk in a small tray, today she was hitting them with a spoon. Thwack! Thwack! Each hit made me cringe a bit, and each hit made my cock a little harder and a little harder. She sure loved to fuck with me.

Finally, the intercom buzzed, and Miss Davis sent me in to Miss Hansen's office. As usual, Miss Hansen pretended to be interested in my work for a moment, but then we quickly adjourned to her conference room for some fun.

"Take your clothes off Mr. Matthews, we are going to have some fun with your balls and my breasts." Miss Hansen said.

Then she set three bras out on the conference room table, there was a lacy one, a very small push up bra, and a see through one. Each looked more sexy than the last. This was going to be a fun day.

"Here is my thought Mr. Matthews, this lacy bra is going to cost you thirty seconds of ball squeezing to see, this push up bra will cost you thirty seconds of ball squeezing and flicking, and this see through bra will cost you thirty seconds of knees to the balls. You can choose one or even all three to take. Also, for each bra, if you take two kicks to your balls, you can feel me up with the bra on, or five kicks to take the bra off, and if you are really brave, 10 kicks for the bra off and I'll blow you for a minute." she said.

Wow, I want it all, but I better not be too greedy, or Miss Hansen will really make me pay dearly. I decided to go for all the bras, then see how much more I felt like taking to get some feels.

"So, Mr. Matthews, want do you want to do?" she asked.

"I want to see all the bras, for the first one I'll add the two kicks to feel you up." I answered.

"Okay, spread your legs and get your balls ready." she said.

I spread my legs a foot apart, she walked up to me and cradled my balls in her hand. She was still wearing her blouse, but I did my best to look down it. Any distraction would help with the pain that I would soon be feeling. She cradled my balls in her hand, looked into my eyes, and with a slight smile, she crushed my balls.

"Fuck!" I cried out. The pain was intense, she had a strong grip on them, pain washed over me. My knees started to give out, but I remembered my lessons from Mr. Frank, and held myself up. I clenched my stomach muscles and did my best to take the squeeze without doubling over.

She finished squeezing me after thrity seconds, then asked, "Do you still want the two kicks Mr. Matthews?"

"Yes, please kick my balls Miss Hansen." I asked.

I spread my legs without her asking, steeled myself, and then WUMP! She nailed my balls with a solid kick. Again, I used my lessons from Mr. Frank to keep standing. Before I even got a breath, WUMP! the second kick happened. Fuck, that hurt. The kick was hard, she wasn't fucking around. This time though, I didn't make a noise, I stood and took it with a straight face.

"I see your lessons from Mr. Frank are helping Mr. Matthews, that was impressive. I really nailed you with that second kick." she said.

She walked over to the table and turned her back to me, she took off her shirt.

"Help me with my bra Mr. Matthews." she asked.

I walked up behind her and unclasped her bra, she pulled it off, picked up the lacy bra from the table and put it on. Then she turned towards me. Her breasts were just perfect, the lacy bra was crimson colored and really accented her big breasts nicely. She pushed me down into a chair, then sat on my lap facing me, and pulled my face into her cleavage. I reached up and massaged her breasts with my hands, I kissed her cleavage, I wished that I had taken another three kicks so I could take the bra off. As my cock got harder and harder, it was pressing into her pussy from underneath, I could feel her move around to rub it, the whole experience was so sexy and had me so hot, it was easily worth the aching in my balls.

"Okay Mr. Matthews, that's enough, time for the next bra, what do you want to do?" Miss Hansen asked.

"Miss Hansen, I want to see this bra, but I don't want any kicks afterwards, I want to save up for the final bra." I answered.

"I thought you might do that, go out with a bang, so to speak." she said. "Okay, let's do some squeezing then."

She stepped closer to me and got down on her knees, then she squeezed my balls.

"Hmmph!" I said quietly. I was trying to remain stoic, but it was just a bit of a shock. She squeezed harder, and I managed to stand straight and keep quiet. Then she put her fingers around my scrotum and pushed my balls to the end of my scrotum, she took her other hand and flicked my balls.

I had never had that done before, it was surprisingly painful. I kept a straight face and didn't move, I remembered Mr. Frank's words, never let them know when you don't like something.

Miss Hansen continued to flick and squeeze my balls, it felt like five minutes to me, but I'm sure it wasn't. Finally, she was done.

"Help me undo this bra Mr. Matthews." she asked. I undid the clasp and then with her back to me she took it off and put on the tiny push up bra. She turned towards me.

Damn! She looked insanely sexy, the little white bra pushed her breasts up and together, I so wanted to put my face into her cleavage, I should have taken the kicks. But I didn't, so she just walked up to me and threw her arms out to her sides.

"Ta-da!" she said. Then she danced around slowly in front of me, slow and sexy, she bent forward, I was sure her tits would fall out the bra, but they stayed in. My cock was rock hard watching her, then she reached her hand into her panties and started to finger herself as she danced around. Soon she pulled me out of the chair and onto the floor, she took off her panties and lowered herself onto my face. I eagerly started licking her clit.

She ground her hips on top of my face, I could feel her wetness and heard her moan. Her face got red, and the first wave of orgasm swept over her. She came loud and hard, her legs clamped around my head. She rode my face for quite a while, just coming and moaning, enjoying herself. I was enjoying myself too, she looked so sexy above me, her huge breasts popping out the top of her new push up bra. What a treat.

Finally, she finished with me, she asked, "Alright Mr. Matthews, that was fun, but we still have one bra left, what do you want to do?"

We both stood up, I looked at her hungrily, it was hard not to just stare at her amazing breasts peeking out of the top of her push up bra, "I want it all Miss Hansen, I want to see the bra, take off the bra, and I want to feel you up, and I want you to blow me. Give me the knees and the ten kicks please."

"Very brave Mr. Matthews, I knew you would do that." she said, with a slight laugh.

I stood at attention and spread my legs apart, she stepped towards me, and drove her knee quickly up into my balls. WUMP! The power behind her knee knocked the wind out of me, I struggled to breathe, but held my stance. WUMP! Another knee, and then WUMP! another, hard. I still had not gotten a breath yet, I was gasping for air, my balls were aching, and my stomach was sore too.

I finally got a half a breath, air whooshed into me just as she delivered another knee. WUMP!

"Ooof!" I gasped.

WUMP!

My balls were screaming in pain now, it was nearly impossible to stand, I knew the next knee would be the one to bring me down. But then she stepped back.

"Okay Mr. Matthews, that's enough with the knees, do you still want to be kicked in the balls ten times." she asked.

I could not imagine how I would endure the pain, I was reeling from the knees to the balls, but I wanted Miss Hansen so badly that I foolishly nodded yes.

I stood with my hands on my knees panting, I was stalling for time, just trying to get myself together for more.

"Do you need some more time Mr. Matthews, you look beaten?" Miss Hansen asked.

I looked up and smiled at her, "Miss Hansen, I must have you, I will take whatever you want to give me. Please kick me in the balls." I said.

I knew it would be too much, but I didn't care, I meant it, I had to have her.

She stepped up to me, I stood up straight again and spread my legs apart. Her foot shot up into my balls, the pain was quick and sharp. Thump!

"Fuck!" I cried out, but quietly. Damn that hurt, but I was still standing.

Thump! Thump! Thump! She shot three quick kicks to the balls. They were hard kicks, but I knew she was holding back. I tried my best to stand straight and just take it in silence.

She dealt another set of quick blows, my balls were on fire, but again, she held back some. If she really wanted, she could put me on the ground, I was thankful to her.

"One left Mr. Matthews, are you ready?" she asked.

THUMP! I guess she decided to drop me, because that kick was more than I could take. I don't think I made a sound, I just flopped down onto the ground, the pain was crazy, but I was already reeling. Even as I lay there sucking wind, I knew, I took what I had to, soon I would be lost in Miss Hansen's breasts and my cock would be in her mouth.

As I lay on the ground, I could her Miss Hansen moving around, she had taken off the push up bra and was putting on the sheer bra. Even from the floor it was fun watching her shake her big breasts into the bra cups. So, fucking sexy.

She reached down to me, "Can you stand yet, Mr. Matthews?" she asked.

I nodded yes, and slowly stood up, I looked over at her huge breasts and admired them in her see through bra. This was the best of all the bras by a long shot, she looked so sexy and pretty. Again, she started to dance around, I sat myself into a chair to watch her, and she lowered herself onto my lap. She gave me a lap dance, pushing my face into her cleavage, she reached down to stroke my cock. Then she pulled my cock between us, and she rubbed her pussy up and down along my shaft.

I reached behind her and undid the clasp on her bra, she slipped it off, her big, beautiful breasts spilled out of the cups and into my face. I hungrily grabbed for her breasts and sucked on her nipples. All the while she continued to grind on my cock with her pussy. I was already getting close to coming, the excitement was just too much for me. I think she must have noticed because she dropped down between my legs and took my cock into her mouth. She grabbed my balls and used them as a handle to force my full cock down her throat. The feeling was intense, the way her throat is a little tighter and the head of my cock feeling that tightness as she pushed it in.

"Oh my god!" I cried out loudly. I shot load after load of cum deep into her throat and straight into her stomach. I came and came, so much cum shooting out, and just an incredible orgasm. The pain from my aching balls turned completely to pleasure, the intensity of the orgasm was overwhelming.

She continued suck on my cock after I was done coming, she was trying to pull every drop of cum out. It felt so intense, I never wanted it to end, but soon it was too much, I actually had to push her head off my cock.

"Holy shit Miss Hansen, that may have been the best ever." I said weakly.

"It was surely the loudest ever!" she said laughing.

I pulled her back up into my lap and gave her a hug, I started to kiss her. She reached back to squeeze my balls, "Settle down lover boy, time to get back to work." she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment