September 13, 2026

My Crazy Neighbor Kathy

My Crazy Neighbor Kathy

By funkyBusted

*

My Crazy Neighbor Kathy Squeezes My Balls

In the condo complex I live in, we have a bunch of characters, there is a fair amount of drinking and socializing going on, a lot of my neighbors seem to be nuts. One of the craziest of my neighbors is a woman named Kathy, I am guessing she is in her late fifties, she was probably a real beauty at some point, but now she is a little heavier and like so many middle-aged women she cut her hair short. But she does have enormous tits, and they seem to be on display in most of the clothing she wears, especially in her swimsuits.

The condo units all share a common swimming pool, and a lot of the tenants hang out there all afternoon, Kathy is there most days. Her husband Pete is often away doing things, so she is usually there alone or chatting with a couple of her annoying friends. She always tries to strike up a conversation with me, half the time I don't even know what she is talking about.

Today she was at the pool, her tits were stuffed into the top of a one piece suit, they looked like they were floats to keep her buoyant.

"Matt, thanks so much for fixing my TV yesterday." she says to me.

I smile and say, "No problem, Kathy, anytime."

She goes on to tell her friends about how I'm so great with TV's and such. I just nod and laugh, and slowly drift away from them. They cackle on for a while, I get out of the pool to lie in the sun.

After a few minutes, I hear Kathy come over and sit down next to me, "Hey Matt, if you wouldn't mind, the picture on my TV is all squished, do you think you could fix it?" she asks.

"Sure," I say, "let's do it now." I answered.

We get up and go over to her apartment, it takes me less than a minute, just using the remotes to set the right aspect ratio.

Kathy is going on about what a saint I am, and how she adores me for being so nice and fixing her TV all the time.

"It's really fine Kathy, I don't mind." I say.

"I would like to pay you back Matt," she says, "I don't feel right about bothering you all the time."

"I have a certain skill, and I would like to use it on you, if it's okay." she said.

"Sure Kathy, what's that?" I ask.

"Wellllll," she says, "I'm really good at giving blowjobs, and I would like to give you one. Plus, I'll let you play with these." She pulls down the top of her one piece, revealing the biggest and most nicely shaped breasts I have ever seen.

I didn't know what to say, her breasts were magnificent, I desperately wanted to bury my face in them, and I love blowjobs, but I'm married, and I know that Kathy is nuts, I knew shouldn't get involved with her at all.

"Oh Kathy, you don't have to do that, it just took me a moment." I stammered.

"I don't think you understand Matt, I'm going to do this." she said. I was staring at her breasts with such focus that I didn't notice her hand start to move. She managed to get it down my swimsuit in an instant, and she grabbed my balls and squeezed.

"Fuck Kathy, what are you doing?" I cried out.

"I'm going to suck your cock and you will ask me to do it." she said.

I nodded my head no, and her grip on my balls tightened.

"No Kathy, I can't, I'm married." I said.

"I'm not asking Matt, I'm telling you what you are going to do." she said. She squeezed my balls hard, my knees gave out and it seemed as though all the air left the room.

"Ohhhh fuck Kathy, my balls!"

She continued to hold my balls and with her other hand she undid the tie on my swimsuit, she dropped it to the ground.

"Don't make me squash them Matt, now ask me to blow you." she said. The grip on my balls was so tight that I sank down onto my knees, she came down to the ground with me. She gripped harder.

"Kathy..." I squeaked out. "Kathy, please stop squeezing my balls." I begged.

She pointed her thumbnail into my left ball, she started to push.

"You will ask me Matt, either before or after I drive my thumbnail into your testicle."

I knew I was beaten, I looked down at her thumb ready to go. Then I looked at her magnificent breasts.

"Please Kathy, give me a blowjob." I said.

She loosened her death grip on my balls, she pulled me back up to my feet. Then she guided my cock into her mouth using my balls to maneuver me. Before I knew it, my cock was in her mouth, and that's how it started, the greatest blowjob I have ever had.

She was just incredible, somehow she managed to suck my cock at the same time as her tongue played with the head of my cock and licked the sensitive underside. At the same time, she used her other hand to cup and lightly squeeze my balls. It was a complete blowjob on every level, my senses were overwhelmed.

She backed off me a bit, she started to just suck on the head of my cock, licking around it, sucking it in and out of her mouth. Then she held my cock up out of the way and took my balls in her mouth. I felt her tongue lick each ball, then she sucked the whole package and pulled on my balls. She sucked one at a time in and out of her mouth. It felt so good, I love having my balls sucked, I was moaning in time with her rhythm.

She looked up at me and cupped my balls in her palm, then she started to squeeze. It felt good, I liked the sensation of pain starting to flow over me. She squeezed harder, and then a little harder, soon the pain was overwhelming, my knees started to give out, I reached down for her shoulders to hold myself up. She eased her grip a moment, but then she suddenly squeezed them hard.

"My balls!" I cried out. I gasped for air, I had most of my weight on her shoulders, my knees had given out completely. I stood there for what seemed like minutes trying to catch my breath, the pain was consuming.

At the same time though, I noticed my cock was really hard, in fact, I felt like I nearly came when she squeezed my balls. It was an odd sensation, and a new one for me.

She took my cock back in her mouth and began the blowjob again, the pleasure mixing with pain was intense. She was taking my cock deeper now, and I felt her tighten her grip on my balls, but this time, the pleasure of the blowjob seemed to balance out the pain from my balls. She somehow was walking that fine line of increasing the pleasure and the pain at the same time.

She began to blow me faster, she had a grip on the base of my cock with one hand was jerking me off into her mouth, and with her other hand she gripped my balls. She was squeezing my balls fairly hard, but not enough to bring me to the floor. With the quickening pace, I knew I would cum soon.

"I'm cumming Kathy." I cried out. I could feel a geyser of cum building up in me. As the first load of cum shot out of my cock, she simultaneously squeezed my balls harder and rammed my cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat. I felt the tightness of her throat around the head of my cock, I felt her squishing my balls in her palm, and I could feel what felt like a gallon of cum shoot out of me directly into her stomach.

"Fuck! Kathy, holy fuck." I gasped out. It was the most intense orgasm I've ever had, everything in me was orgasming, each spurt of cum felt brought a huge relief. My balls were aching, but they felt so good at the same time, my mind was totally overwhelmed. I looked down to see her mouth completely covering my cock, she kept sucking and sucking on my cock, trying to get all the cum out.

Finally, there was no more cum, I was spent, she let my cock fall out of her mouth, she squeezed my balls lightly, and let them go. She stood up in front of me, her huge tits catching my eyes immediately.

"I'm glad you decided to let me give you a blowjob." she said.

I looked at her and laughed, "Like I had a choice." I said. I was glad too though

*

My Crazy Neighbor Kathy Wants to Play With My Balls

I always enjoy hanging out at our condo pool, I like lying out in the sun, listening to all the kids playing and the old farts floating around and chatting. I was just about to doze off when Kathy sat in the chair next to me.

"Hi Matt, how are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm good, but if I'm honest my balls are a little sore." I answered smiling.

"I thought that might be the case, I had fun with them." she said.

Kathy offered me a blowjob earlier in the week because I had helped her with her TV. I tried to say no thanks, but she grabbed my balls and forced me to ask her for it. It was humiliating and painful, and also an incredible blowjob, she has mad skills.

"Matt, I want to play with your balls some more. Come to my apartment, if anyone asks you are helping me with my TV again." she said.

Before I could say no, Kathy started to walk away, then she announced loudly to the others at the pool.

"Matt's going to come help me with my TV again, thanks so much Matt!" she called out loudly.

Fuck. I got up and walked up to her. "Look Kathy, I'll come by, but only so we can discuss this privately like adults." I said.

Within seconds of entering her apartment she had gotten her hand around my balls through my suit and squeezed them until I dropped to my knees. With her other hand she reached undid my suit and then reached inside to grab my balls. She was fast, and accurate. She pushed my swimsuit down and off quickly, and then she pushed the top of her swimsuit down to reveal her glorious breasts. Fuck me, here we go again.

"So, what did you want to discuss like adults Matt?" she asked. She tightened her grip on my balls just a bit.

"Kathy, you have to stop doing this, it isn't right." I said. As the words came out of my mouth she tightened her grip on my balls.

"But, you are going to ask me to do it." she said. And she clamped her grip on my balls even harder.

"Kathy! Stop it." I demanded.

She lined up her thumb with my left ball, she looked up at me.

I didn't say anything.

She pushed her thumb into my ball. "Owwwwww fuck!" I screamed out. "Stop it, my balls!" I dropped to the floor in a heap, she came down to the ground with me and managed to continue holding my balls.

"You still have another ball left or is there something you want to ask me?" she said.

I knew I was defeated, I would do what she wanted. Besides, all she seemed to want was to blow me.

"Alright Kathy, do whatever you want with me." I said.

"Good boy Matt, I have a treat for you, I think you'll like this." she said. She reached for my cock and led me over to the kitchen table, then she laid on the table on her back with her head hanging over the end. Still holding my cock, she pulled me over to her waiting mouth. She opened her mouth and guided my cock into it, then she reached for my hands and placed them on her breasts.

With her head leaning back it was a straight shot for my cock to go into her throat, I fucked her face with long strokes as I held onto her magnificent breasts. On each in stroke I felt my cock go down her throat, it felt insane, I loved it. We did that for a while, then she reached back and pushed my cock out of her mouth, she grabbed my ass and pulled me closer so that my balls were hanging down into her mouth. She sucked my balls in and out of her mouth, my cock pointing straight out just above her tits.

She went back and forth between sucking my cock and then sucking my balls. Each time I got close to cumming from her sucking my cock she would switch to my balls until I calmed down a little. Eventually it was too much.

She must have known, she stopped sucking me and pushed me back a bit. "It's time to have some fun with your balls." she said.

She got up off the table and sat in one of the kitchen chairs, her head at the same height as my cock and balls. She reached over and stroked my cock a few times, and then cupped my balls in her hand. She gave me a light squeeze, then she took the head of my cock in her mouth and started sucking on it, and she tightened her grip on my balls. Tighter and tighter, the feeling went from pressure, to pain, and then to intense pain. She was still sucking on my cock too, the pain and pleasure mixing together, it felt fucking amazing.

She squeezed my balls much harder, my legs started to buckle, she was holding me up by my balls. She had stopped sucking my cock when I first started to drop to the floor, she pulled me back up by the balls and took my cock back into her mouth.

"Matt, I'm going to kick your balls now." she said. "I won't do it too hard."

I'm not sure why I didn't run out of the apartment, this was getting out of hand. She had me so horny that I was no longer rational. I wanted her to touch my cock and balls again, even if it was a kick. Besides, it couldn't be worse than the thumbnail to the balls, could it?

She stood up and reached for my cock, she stroked it, then took a step back and lined up her kick. The whole time I was staring at her big tits swinging as she moved around, she was fucking sexy.

Thump! Her foot smashed into my balls, it was hard, and it hurt, but I was able to keep standing. It was a completely different sensation than being squeezed, more pain up into my stomach, and maybe just more pain for the instant that the kick happened.

I looked down at my cock, it was still hard as a rock, it had a mind of its own.

She walked up to me and stroked my cock again, then she knelt down and sucked the head. I reached down and cupped her tits, I had the strangest feeling, I wanted her to do it again, and maybe harder. It had me really excited for some reason.

"Kathy, kick me again, I want it." I said.

She smiled at me and stepped back and lined up her kick, then, THUMP!

I was on the ground in an instant clutching my balls and gasping for air. The pain was completely overwhelming, I curled up in a ball and lay there in agony. My stomach ached, my balls were screaming in pain, everything hurt. I felt Kathy come over and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay, Matt?" she asked.

I couldn't answer, I just nodded yes and continued to try to catch my breath.

"Want me to suck your cock?" she asked.

"Yes." I wheezed out.

She rolled me onto my back, my cock was still hard. I felt her take my cock into her mouth, she was sucking and working the underside of my cock with her tongue, just like she had done to me the day before. It felt so good, suddenly the pain from my balls started to fade into pleasure. My cock was back to being rock hard, but I didn't feel like I was going to cum yet.

She just took her time sucking my cock, it was pure enjoyment for me, and I noticed that she was fingering herself as she sucked me. With one hand she cradled my balls and with her other hand she was fingering her clit. Soon I heard her start to moan, I was surprised to see that she was cumming, it must have really gotten her off kicking my balls into submission. Even as she came, she continued to give me the perfect blowjob, and watching her cum was starting to get to me too.

"Kathy!" I cried out, as I shot the first load of cum into her mouth. As I came, she took my entire cock into her mouth, I felt the head of my cock go down into her throat. I pumped the next load straight into her stomach, each time I spurted she would jam her mouth onto my cock, the feeling was intense, insane, fucking perfect. Holy shit can this woman suck a cock!

She was rubbing her pussy on my leg as she continued to suck my cock, she kept at it long after I was done cumming, hard at first, but then lighter and lighter. My cock was becoming sensitive, but she managed to straddle that line of being too intense, and just feeling like I was still cumming. The ache in my balls was starting to make its way back into my mind, but it wasn't killing me now.

I was just watching her head go slowly up and down on my cock, her big breasts hanging down, what an incredible sight. I never wanted to leave this place, it felt like heaven. It had to end some time, she eventually got up off of me, I sat up.

"Damn Kathy, that was incredible." I said. "I mean you have to stop doing this to me, but holy fuck that was incredible."

"Maybe someday I'll stop..." she said.

I think her heard her say, "But not yet."

*

My Crazy Neighbor Kathy Steps Up the Busting

In the condo complex I live in there is a fair amount of drinking and socializing going on, a lot of my neighbors seem to be nuts. One of the craziest of my neighbors is a woman named Kathy who I helped out a couple times with her TV and stereo system. She wanted to pay me back, and she insisted on blowing me, even though we are both married.

And when I say she insisted, I mean that she grabbed me by the balls and forced me to ask her for a blowjob. It's happened twice now. Things are pretty much out of control with her, but I have to admit a couple things. First, she gives the best blowjobs on the planet. Second, her tits are fantastic, big and perfectly shaped, and she has been letting me play with them. Finally, she has been busting my balls, though it's not something I was interested in before, I find that I want her to do it to me. It's very exciting sexually, and it seems to lead to insane orgasms.

But I also know she has to stop this shit, we are both married, and it won't ever end well. I may have mentioned before though, she seems crazy. I think she might be a little unstable, and I suspect sometimes that she's on valium or something.

There is a party tonight, and Kathy and I along with our spouses will all be there. This is the first time that we are all together and I am definitely nervous about what Kathy will do. I got to the party early, I was helping set out drinks and food, I was in the kitchen when Kathy surprised me, she came up behind and reached around to grab my balls.

"Kathy, stop it, you'll give me a hard on and I have to talk to these people." I said.

"Why should squeezing your balls give you a hard on, you psycho?" she said. She gave me a hard squeeze, then took a handful of soda cans out to the dining room. I followed her out with a tray of food, I was hiding a half a hard on with the tray.

I spent most of the party with my wife Jeannie, I did my best to avoid Kathy or her husband. I started to relax and enjoy myself, I had a couple beers, and a bunch of us were hanging out on the patio. I excused myself to go to the bathroom, and when I finished and came out Kathy was waiting. Before I could even think she slid her hand into my pants and locked her palm around my balls.

"You've been avoiding me Matt." she said. Then she squeezed my balls hard. Fucking hard. I started to drop to the floor.

"No Kathy, not avoiding, just been talking and talking to people." I said. I was lying, she knew it. She pushed me into one of the bedrooms and closed the door behind us, she undid my pants and pushed them down to my knees. She still had a firm grip on my balls, she dropped down onto her knees and started sucking on my cock.

"Stop it Kathy, you can't do this, it will be obvious to everyone I came." I begged.

"I won't let you cum Matt, just doing some sucking." she said, then she put her mouth back onto my cock. She sucked me in hard, I felt her tongue come out and lick my balls. Holy fuck she is so good. I was rock fucking hard in seconds. She took long strokes, sucking on the head of my cock for a moment and then sliding my whole cock into her mouth and down her throat. Fuck! It felt great. I reached down inside her shirt and cupped one of her enormous breasts. The excitement was starting to build in me, I started pushing my cock into her mouth. Soon I would be cumming, I lost control of myself, I wanted to cum, I would deal with what happened next later.

She pulled away from me, she still had a hand on my balls, she squeezed me hard enough that my knees started to give.

"We better get back to the party Matt, we don't want your wife to notice we are gone together." she said.

Fuck me.

Kathy headed back down first, I tried to wait for my hard on to go away. I eventually headed back downstairs, but I was on edge for the rest of the night, my cock was semi-hard, and I kept wondering if Kathy would do something else insane. What a crazy woman. What have I gotten myself into I kept wondering?

I tried hard to avoid being alone the rest of the night, there was awhile where I actually was talking with the same group of people as Kathy, she seemed completely normal, nothing crazy was happened. My wife was looking a little tired, I figured we should be out of there soon and I was safe for another day.

We said our goodbyes and started to head home, somehow we ended up walking back to our place with Kathy and her husband Pete. I was chatting with Pete while Kathy and my wife were talking.

"Hey Matt, I want to stop by Kathy's and see their new kitchen, it's not too late, right?" Jeannie asked me.

Everything in me wanted to figure out a way to say no, but I came up with nothing. "Sure Jeannie, that's fine with me." I answered.

We all went in and looked around the kitchen, I excused myself to use the restroom so I left them alone and hit the head.

As I returned, I came around the corner into the living room, my wife Jeannie was tied from the ceiling with a gag in her mouth. As I looked at her in shock, someone snuck up behind me and tied my hands, another pair of hands put a gag into my mouth. It was Kathy and Pete, they strung me up to the ceiling next to my wife.

I didn't see that coming!

Kathy walked up to us first, "Well, look at you two, what a handsome couple." she said. Kathy took her hand and grazed it across my cock, then she lightly squeezed Jeannie's breasts. "What do you think Pete?" she asked.

Pete walked up to Jeannie and unbuttoned her shirt, he reached his hand into her blouse and squeezed her tits. "Yes Kathy, very nice choice." Pete pulled a pair of scissors out and cut Jeannie's blouse off her arms, then he cut her bra away. Jeannie stood topless, arms up in the air, she looked awesome. What a beautiful set of tits. Pete took her pants and panties off next, he slid them off her legs. Jeannie was now naked hanging from the ceiling. Pete handed the scissors to Kathy.

"Your turn dear." he said. Kathy cut my tennis shirt away, then she pulled my shorts and boxers off. I had about half a hard on from watching Jeannie, but I was nervous too.

"Look at this cock Pete, no wonder Jeannie looks so satisfied." Kathy said. She put her hand on my cock and started squeezing and stroking me. "And these balls are huge, and very squeezable." she said. Then she demonstrated to Pete by squeezing my balls.

"Mmmm Fffff!" I said through my gag. "Ffffff"

Kathy looked at me somewhat angrily, "And they are very kick-able too." she said.

THUMP!

"FFFF OOO!" I cried out. My balls were squashed, fuck that hurt.

Jeannie was trying to yell at Kathy through her gag too. "FFF MMMMM!" Jeannie tried to say. Kathy walked up to her, she pinched her tits, and then she actually kicked Jeannie in the pussy.

"MFFF MFFF" Jeannie said through her gag.

"No more noise out of you two or I will really kick you instead of this play shit." Kathy said. Jeannie and I both hung quietly, we believed her. She's fucking nuts.

"So, Pete, what do you want to do to our new friends, any requests?" Kathy said.

"Well Kathy, I think we should start with a game of 'Would you rather?', that's always fun with a new couple." Pete answered.

"Great idea Pete, let's do it." Kathy said. Then she turned towards us, "I think you'll love this game, you get to choose whether we do something to you or your spouse, sometimes it will be an easy choice, sometimes hard. It's always fun." she said.

"We'll take the gags off, but if you make too much noise or speak out of turn, we'll put them back, it's all up to you." Pete said.

They removed our gags, Jeannie immediately started in on them, "Are you fucking crazy, you have to stop this right now. You can't..."

Jeannie was cut off as Pete stuck the gag back in her mouth. "Okay, you made the wrong choice, let's start the game." Pete said.

Kathy turned to me, "Would you rather have Pete tweak Jeannie's nipples or get kicked in the balls Matt?" she asked.

"Kick me" I answered.

"Okay then." Kathy said. THUMP!

"Owww fuck!" I cried out, I hung limp from the ropes for a moment, I could hear Jeannie trying to speak, but she was muffled.

"It's okay Jeannie, I can take it, always choose to have them do it to me." I said.

"You are on the edge of being gagged again Matt." Pete said, "But I'll let it slide this time."

Kathy turned to Jeannie, "Would you rather have Matt kicked in the balls, or have Pete tweak your nipples." Kathy asked. "Nod once for balls, twice for your nipples."

Jeannie nodded twice.

"I was hoping for that Jeannie." Pete said. He walked up to Jeannie and squeezed her breasts, then he pinched her nipples. She tried to squeal through the gag, but it just came out Mmmmmm.

"It's more fun when I can hear her, let's try removing the gag again." Kathy said.

Pete nodded in agreement, he removed her gag, this time my wife kept her mouth shut.

Kathy looked at me again, "Would you rather I squeeze your balls or Pete kisses Jeannie's pussy?"

"Squeeze my balls." I said right away.

"No Matt, let him kiss my pussy, it won't hurt me!" Jeannie said.

"Squeeze my balls Kathy." I repeated. Kathy was already pretty close to me, she kneeled down and took my balls in her hand.

"Are you sure Matt, everyone likes a little kiss on the pussy." she said.

"Do it Kathy." I said.

She got her grip and squished my balls into each other, the pain was crazy.

"FUCK! OWWWW." I nearly screamed. Pete and Kathy were both laughing.

She finally let go of my balls, I hung by the ropes panting.

It was Pete's turn, he looked at Jeannie, "Would you rather I finger your pussy or Kathy blows Matt?" he asked.

I was a little relieved that my balls wouldn't be getting beaten on this time, they were starting to hurt.

"Finger my pussy Pete." Jeannie said quietly. I was kind of hoping Kathy would blow me again.

Pete walked over to Jeannie and reached down for her pussy, he stuck his finger in, then pulled it out and put it in his mouth. "Tastes great Jeannie, I knew you would taste good." Then he walked behind and reached around with both hands, his right hand started rubbing her clit, his left hand went to her breasts. Pete knew what he was doing, Jeannie soon started to tense up, she couldn't help but enjoy it.

I had to watch as Jeannie started to moan, my cock was getting harder, Kathy reached over and stroked me a couple times, she was intently watching Pete finger Jeannie. Kathy reached down under her skirt and fingered herself for a moment. It was getting pretty hot.

Then Pete suddenly stopped, "That was fun, but I don't want you to cum yet, we have more playing to do." he said.

"Okay Matt, let's raise the stakes a little, it's your turn to choose, would you rather Jeannie sucks Pete's cock or he fucks her?" Kathy said. "Oh, and if you don't choose, it will be both."

Fuck me, this is getting way out of hand, "Can I ask Jeannie what she wants?" I ask.

"No, you have to pick." she said.

"Then Pete can fuck her, I don't think she wants to suck anyone's cock." I answered.

Pete walked behind her and lifted up one of her legs, he pushed his hard cock into her still wet pussy. Pete reached for Jeannie's breasts, he felt them as he slowly fucked her from behind. Jeannie was trying to hide it, but she was aroused and enjoying herself, I could hear her quietly moaning as Pete picked up the pace. I wondered if she might cum, but Pete slowed down and eventually stopped.

"That was fun, good choice." Pete said. "My turn again, Jeannie would you rather be kicked in the pussy or watch Kathy blow Matt?" he asked.

"Matt, I'm sorry, I don't want to be kicked in the pussy, Kathy can blow you." she said.

"It's fine, I never turn down a blowjob." I said, trying to shrug it off.

Kathy knelt down in front of me and started doing what she does so well, she took my cock into her mouth and used her tongue to drive me crazy. She's so fucking good, I was thrusting in and out of her mouth, I was going to cum in a matter of minutes, right as I got close she let my cock drop out of her mouth.

Pete was the first to speak, "That was fucking hot Kathy, you still give the best head on earth."

"I almost let him cum, but I know you have a special plan for that." Kathy said.

"Yes, and I think it's time Kathy." Pete said.

Pete untied one of Jeannie's hands, then he brought her close to me and tied her up to the same rafter so we were face to face. He lifted one of her legs up and bent it at the knee, then he tied it to her side. Even while doing that, he stuck a finger in her pussy a couple times. Kathy came over and squeezed my balls too, just for fun I guess. Pete walked over to the couch and sat down, he was just wearing a shirt at this point, his cock was hard.

"Okay you two, start fucking." Pete said.

Jeannie and I looked at each other, it was not an easy angle, but with her leg held up I could probably fuck her. I had no idea how to get my cock into her pussy though, I tried to poke it in but it wouldn't go. Kathy was still behind me, she took my cock and guided it into Jeannie's obviously wet pussy. It was hard to get a full stroke, but I guess we were fucking.

"That's not great fucking you two," Kathy said, "I want to see more effort." Then she kicked my balls from behind.

"Oh fuck." I muttered, I tried to fuck harder, but we were rocking on the ropes.

THUMP! Kathy nailed my balls from behind with her foot. She was starting to get agitated.

"You two suck at fucking." she yelled.

"I can't get to her, it's the angle from the ropes Kathy." I said.

THUMP!

She nailed my balls again, but I could see her look at us considering things. She pushed me away from Jeannie.

"I know what to do, Pete, come here and help me. Let's tie Jeannie’s so she's bent over." Kathy said.

The two of them untied my wife, they bent her over and tied her hands to her ankles, then they backed her into me. They guided my cock into Jeannie's pussy from behind. This time we were able to fuck properly, though it was hard to push in too far because I might knock Jeannie over.

"That's better." Kathy said. She and Pete went over to the couch and sat down to watch us fuck. Soon Kathy had her hand on Pete's cock, she was slowly jerking him. The next time I looked over she was sucking Pete's cock while he fingered her. It was easy to see she was giving him the treatment too, slowly taking his whole cock in and working his head with her tongue. Pete was in ecstasy.

Jeannie and I continued to fuck, both of us were watching them by this point, Kathy was still wearing a skirt, but her panties were long gone, she stopped sucking Pete's cock and jumped up on top of him on the couch. She hopped onto his cock and started fucking him like she was out of her mind, slamming her ass down on top of his cock over and over. The two of them fucked like wild animals, even just watching them made Jeannie and me fuck harder.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" Kathy yelled out. She was starting to cum hard, next Pete cried out, he was cumming too.

"Ohhh fuck." I heard Jeannie say, she must have started cumming too. The three of them were all cumming at the same time, I just continued to fuck Jeannie, but for some reason I wasn't cumming. I expected to be the first to cum since Kathy had been keeping me on edge earlier in the evening, but something about my wife being involved in all this was making it hard for me to cum. I felt bad for getting her into this mess.

Pete and Kathy were pretty much done by this time, they were watching me half-heartedly fuck Jeannie, who was pretty much done. I wanted to cum, but I couldn't.

"I know what he needs Pete." Kathy said.

She got up, and as I fucked Jeannie, Kathy squeezed my balls. Not that hard at first, but then harder. She would tighten her grip just as I thrust into Jeannie.

She was right, that was what I needed.

"Oooooh fuck. Holy fuck!" I yelled out. I shot a quart of cum into my wife, it was so intense, and Kathy continued to squeeze my balls as I came. "Fuck! Fuck!" I cried out again. What an insane orgasm. Tied up and just cumming buckets into my restrained wife. Holy shit.

I finished cumming eventually, Pete and Kathy started cleaning things up, they put their clothes back on.

Kathy walked over to her phone which was setup on a table not far from where we were tied up. "So you two, we've been taking pictures of this whole session and they are uploaded to the internet automatically. Assuming you don't want to become internet stars, we will all go on as though this never happened. You may thinking I'm just joking, but I'm not."

Pete started to untie us, Kathy took her phone and turned the camera off. Jeannie and I stood naked in their living room, somewhat in shock.

"You two were fun, we should do this again." Kathy said.

I was surprised to hear Jeannie say, "Thursday is good for us."

*

My Crazy Neighbor Kathy - My Wife Tries Busting

My wife Jeannie and I live in an apartment complex with a bunch of crazy people. I made the mistake of getting involved with one of the craziest, her name is Kathy, and she is fucking nuts. But ... she gives incredible blowjobs, and she has great tits. After a party last week Kathy and her husband Pete had us over to their apartment, when I was out of the room they tied up Jeannie, and when I returned they tied me up. They had their way with us.

They filmed the whole thing and uploaded it to the internet so that Jeannie and I wouldn't tell anyone, but to everyone's surprise; Jeannie loved it. She asked if we could do it again.

Kathy and Pete invited us over for a get together after dinner, we figured we would be tied up and they would have their way with us again. They are obviously more experienced at this then us.

I was nervous as we walked up to their apartment, we knocked on the door.

"Hey guys, great to see you." Pete said. "We had such a great time with you last week, we are really pleased you would like to do it again."

"I can't stop thinking about it Pete, I've been horny all week." Jeannie said.

I couldn't believe it was my wife saying this, I had no idea she would be into adding others to our sex life. She was right though, it was hot as fuck. Jeannie and I had sex every night since, we were both completely wound up by the experience.

"What do we do tonight?" Jeannie asked. "We don't have any experience in this, we need some direction."

"After what we did to you last time, we figured it's your turn to tie us up." Pete said. Pete handed us a few ropes. "It's only fair."

"I can't wait, take off your clothes, oh, and Pete, can I bust your balls like you two did to Matt?" Jeannie asked.

"We will be tied up, you can do whatever you want, but yes, Kathy and I do some ball busting, so please feel free." Pete said. His cock was already hard as he removed his clothes. I had to wonder what Jeannie had in store for him.

"How should we tie them up Matt, I was thinking on their backs with hands bound together and legs spread apart. That way we have access to all their holes." Jeannie said.

All their holes? How the fuck did my wife learn to talk like that. Well, whatever. "Yes Jeannie, I agree. That sounds like the most fun to start with, maybe we will redo as we go." I answered.

The two lay on their backs, we got the ropes, I knotted their hands and feet together. Jeannie was right, it was perfect. Kathy's legs were spread apart, I had easy access to her pussy. Pete's balls were completely exposed, his cock pointed up at his face, I knew Jeannie would have some fun with him.

"Let's start with the 'Would you Rather' game again, I enjoyed that." Jeannie said, then she looked at Pete. "Would you rather I kick your balls or have Kathy suck Matt's cock?" she asked.

"Can we do both?" Pete asked.

"Hell yeah." Jeannie answered.

Jeannie walked over towards Pete, she stood between his legs, she used her toes to play with Pete's balls. Pete started moaning immediately, she pushed down on his balls with her toes, squishing them on the carpet. Then Jeannie swung her foot back and smacked Pete's balls with it.

Thump!

Pete cried out in surprise, but he took it okay. By this time I had made my way over to Kathy, I stood over her and slowly lowered myself down so that my cock went into her mouth. She sucked it in, then did her usual, just another fantastic blowjob. Somehow managing to both suck and caress my shaft and head the same time. Her tongue was amazing, and she could take my entire cock into her mouth and down her throat without gagging.

I looked over to see Jeannie still fucking with Pete's balls, she would play with them using her foot, and then smack them after a bit. It was exciting to watch, but I was starting to get a little too into it, I pulled my cock out of Kathy's mouth. I climbed off her and positioned myself over her head, I reached for her huge breasts and just gently squeezed them and played with her nipples while my wife fucked with Pete's balls.

"Okay, that's enough, Matt's it's your turn to play." Jeannie said.

"Hmmm, okay, Kathy, would you rather Pete eats Jeannie's pussy or Jeannie squeezes Pete's balls?" I asked.

"Can we do both?" Kathy asked. Damn, I like these two, they are up for anything!

"Yup. At the same time even." I said.

Jeannie looked excited, really excited. She walked over to Pete and lowered herself onto Pete's chest, at the same time she took his balls in her hand. Then she inched her pussy backwards until it met Pete's tongue. Pete kissed and licked her pussy, she moaned out loud. Just quietly at first. She took one of Pete's balls in each hand, and she began massaging them. Pete was moaning quietly too.

"MMMmmmm Ffff!" Pete moaned out. He was trapped between Jeannie's legs, when she squeezed his balls, that was all the noise he could manage.

"FFFF MMMF!" He was louder, but still not very loud. Jeannie had really clamped down on his balls. Jeannie was getting off on this, it obviously made her very hot to control Pete. She was squirming and wriggling on him, I thought she might cum, but instead she got up.

"Fuck Pete, that was awesome." Jeannie said. Her face was red, she had very nearly cum.

"I need a minute, I can't think." Jeannie said. She walked around, she walked over to Kathy, she put a hand on one of her breasts.

"Damn Kathy, you have some huge tits, and they are really nice. I like them. I bet Matt does too." Jeannie said. She still looked at bit in a daze.

"Would you rather Matt sucked your tits, or I suck your tits." Jeannie asked.

"Can we do both?" Kathy asked. Fuck. I really like these two.

Jeannie and I each sat down on either side of Kathy, I took her left breast and Jeannie took her right. We both squeezed her breasts, then we both kissed and played with her nipples. Kathy must be into it, because she was moaning and squirming around in seconds. I was into it too, Kathy has great breasts, but mostly I was into because my pretty conservative wife was sucking on another woman's breasts. Holy fuck that's hot.

We finished after a bit, it was Pete's turn to choose. I felt bad for him, he mostly was getting his balls hurt today.

"Okay Pete, would you rather have Kathy suck your cock or eat her pussy?" I asked.

I knew it was coming, he asked. "Can we do both?"

"Sure, we'll have to do some re-tying though. I untied Kathy and brought her over to him, I tied her hands to his feet. She took his cock in her mouth and started doing her magic, then she lowered her pussy onto Pete's face. The two of them were both moaning and sucking and licking. Jeannie and I watched them, we inched closer together, Jeannie took my cock in her hand, I found myself fingering her as we watched them.

Kathy was the first to start cumming, she was pretty wild.

"Pete, faster Pete. Oh fuck!" Kathy cried out. Then she deep throated Pete. Pete cried out too, they both started cumming together. It was intense to watch, both Jeannie and I were getting hotter and hotter, then Jeannie surprised me. Her hand worked its way down from my cock to my balls, she squeezed them hard. Really hard.

"FUCK JEANNIE, MY BALLS!" I cried out as I held onto Jeannie to stop from dropping to the ground. Jeannie had never squeezed my balls before, only Kathy, it was so hot. I pushed my cock and balls into Jeannie.

"Do it again Jeannie." I begged.

Her grip tightened on my balls again, I held onto her and did my best to continue fingering her as she crushed my balls.

"Ohhh Matt." Jeannie was cumming, I fingered her harder and faster. It sounded like everybody was cumming but me.

Jeannie was going back and forth squeezing my balls and stroking my cock, Jeannie kneed me in the balls while she was holding my cock in her hand, that was it. I shot a load of cum into her hand as she stroked my cock. She kneed me again and again as I shot another load of cum into her hand and on her leg. It was insane, I've never cum so hard, it was even better than Kathy's fantastic blowjob orgasms. The excitement from Jeannie being so dirty and rough on my balls was making me nuts.

Eventually we all finished cumming, Jeannie and I stopped fingering and stroking each other, Jeannie gave me a hug and a long kiss. Kathy and Pete were done, but they were still tied together. Kathy was idly sucking on Pete's cock even though it was getting soft now. Jeannie and I untied them, the two of them hugged too.

"Fuck, that was so intense, that was great." Jeannie said. "I never knew we could have sex like this, it's so overwhelming."

"I'm glad you decided to join us, you two are really fun." Kathy said.

"I can't wait to do it again," Jeannie said. "What should we do next time?"

*

Crazy Neighbor Kathy and the Ballbusting Olympics

My wife Jeannie and I live in a condo complex with a bunch of apartments, we all socialize and hang out a lot. In the last few weeks we got involved with another couple that tied us up and did various crazy things to us. I thought my wife would be horrified, but she actually liked it, and made arrangements to do it again, and again.

The last time we tied up the other couple and fucked around with them, it was fun. My wife and I got off on messing with them, we watched them sixty-nine and the next thing I knew Jeannie was jerking me off and squeezing my balls until I came all over her hand. It was awesome sex. It was weird sex. I couldn't wait to do it again.

Kathy and Pete invited us over for something they described as a little friendly competition. We figured it must involve sex somehow, but otherwise had no idea what they wanted to do. We showed up, everyone was chatting and kidding around, finally Pete got around to discussing what he had planned for our evening.

"We propose a little friendly competition, Kathy and I came up with a bunch of events, we'll randomly draw them from a hat, each event is some type of competition that one couple will win, and each win gets you a point. At the end of the night, the loser has to watch the winners fuck, and then the winners will decide what to do with the losers."

"Sounds like fun Pete, I'm guessing we don't need clothes for this." Jeannie said.

"Nope." Pete answered. We all started stripping, I was already enjoying watching both the women take off their clothes. Kathy has enormous tits, she's a just little heavy, but the tits make up for it. I watched as she struggled to take off her giant bra, her tits just flopped out of it and hung as she bent over to set down her bra in the pile of her clothes. My cock was already getting hard.

Then I looked over at my beautiful wife Jeannie, her top was already off, her breasts looked so good on her skinny frame, her long legs and her tight little ass were making my cock even harder. I saw Pete was watching her too, he had a good hard on going too. What a bunch of perverts we all are.

Kathy reached for the hat, she pulled out a scrap of paper.

"Females pinch each other’s nipples, first to tap out loses." she announced.

"Oh shit, we're fucked Matt, you know how sensitive my nipples are." Jeannie said.

"It's okay, just tap out then, we'll get some points back later." I said.

"Hell no, I'm going to hold on as long as I can." she said. She looked determined. Sexy and determined.

Kathy and Jeannie faced each other, Jeannie gave Kathy a playful squeeze of her breasts, then she slowly stroked Kathy's nipples. Kathy held her tits up for Jeannie to play with, her nipples were getting hard.

"Okay you two, quit playing around, when I say go then you start squeezing." Pete said.

"Go!"

"Owww!" Jeannie cried out. Kathy had a good grip on her nipples, and she was pulling them. Jeannie tried to squeeze Kathy's too, her tits are so big it's almost hard to get hold of her nipples. The two both kept adjusting their grips and then squeezing, Jeannie seemed to be getting the worst of it, she looked like she might cry, but then she would squeeze Kathy's tits harder.

"Fuck, I give!" Jeannie finally gave in. "That hurt too much for me."

Kathy pulled Jeannie to her, then she kissed her tits. "I'm sorry I had to hurt them, I love your tits Jeannie." she said. My cock got a bit harder hearing that.

"1 to 0 for Kathy and Pete." Pete said. "What's the next event?"

Kathy reached into the hat. "Females squeeze males’ balls until one drops."

Oh shit. Pete and I were next to each other, both with hard ons. Kathy walked in front of me, and Jeannie in front of Pete.

"Okay ladies, get a good grip, and start on when I say go." Pete said.

"Go!"

I felt Kathy's hand clamp down on my balls, pain shot through my balls and up into my stomach as squeezed them. I was still standing, but it wasn't easy. I looked over at Pete, he looked even a bit worse off than me, I thought we might win this round. But then I felt it, Kathy changed her grip a bit, and she jammed her thumb into my left ball. Pain absolutely overwhelmed me, I wanted to stand, but my knees buckled out from under me.

"Shit! My balls" I cried out as I fell down to the floor.

"We win!" Kathy said. "You can let go of Pete's balls now Jeannie."

Jeannie looked down and realized she was still squeezing Pete's balls. "Sorry Pete! I got carried away." she said. Then I watched as my wife knelt down and kissed the end of Pete's cock. I didn't feel jealous, it was sexy, I just wished she would do my cock too.

"Sorry I dug my thumb into your balls Matt, I wanted to win this round and I could see Pete was fading fast." she said. Then Kathy kissed the tip of my cock and sucked it into her mouth. For five seconds I enjoyed one of her incredible blowjobs. Then it was over, and we drew another piece of paper from the hat.

"Breast tug of war." Kathy said as she read from the paper. Pete grabbed a length of rope and handed one end to me.

"You tie one of Jeannie's breasts, I'll tie one of Kathy's, the winner will be the one who pulls the other across this line or gets the rope to fall off the other." Pete said.

I took my end of the rope and walked up to Jeannie's breasts, I looked at Pete enviously, it would be easy to tie one of Kathy's huge tits. Jeannie has somewhere between a B and C cup, just right for her frame, but it wasn't easy to get a rope around one and tie it up. I did my best, I had a feeling we were going to lose this one too, Kathy probably weighs fifteen pounds more than Jeannie.

Pete laid down another rope across the floor between the two women. Each stood about three feet back from the center rope.

"Okay ladies, on go, start tugging the other across this line, first breast across loses." Pete said.

"Go!"

The two women leaned back, the rope got taut, Kathy's huge breasts stretched out as she pulled against Jeannie. I'm not sure why, but the sight of Kathy's breast stretched out with her fairly large nipples squeezed back against the rope was really fucking sexy. I wanted to touch her giant tits so much. I looked over at Jeannie, my rope tying was still holding, her breast was red and tight, her nipples were smaller than Kathy's but still squeezed tight by the rope.

I was so turned on by this crazy spectacle, I watched completely fascinated. I actually forgot that it was a contest. Suddenly Jeannie took a step towards Kathy, Kathy started to fall back and lose her balance, then Jeannie pulled her back hard. Kathy cried out and then fell forward, as she did her stretched out breast crossed the line.

"You win one!" Pete exclaimed, "It's two to one."

Jeannie sat down next to Kathy and untied her breast, she bent forward and kissed Kathy's nipple. "I don't like hurting your beautiful breasts Kathy." she said.

Fuck is she hot!

"Time to pick another competition from the hat." Pete said, Kathy reached up and grabbed a scrap of paper.

"Females hold a deep throat the longest on other male." Kathy announced.

I think Pete and I both breathed a sigh of relief, our balls were safe for this round.

Kathy knelt down in front of me, Jeannie in front of Pete. "I need to warm up, give me a minute before you say go." she said to Pete.

"Yes, good idea." Jeannie chimed in.

I felt a mouth enclose my cock, I had been watching Jeannie take Pete's cock into her mouth, Kathy started to suck my cock into her mouth, going deeper and deeper with each stroke. It felt incredible, but it was hard for me not to stare at Jeannie sucking Pete's cock. She already had all of it in her mouth, Kathy was still working on getting all of mine in. Once she did, Pete called out the start of the contest.

"Go!"

Kathy's head pushed all the way forward on my hard cock, I could feel it go into her throat. She put her arms around my ass and kept herself locked onto my cock. Jeannie did the same, Pete's head went back in pleasure, he groaned as Jeannie took his cock in.

My cock was far enough into Kathy's throat that I knew she couldn't breathe, I figured we would win this one fairly quickly. I wasn't sure if Jeannie could breathe or not, but she is a swimmer, she has strong lungs.

Kathy's face was getting red, I pushed a little deeper into her throat, the feeling of tightness on my cock was so good. I realized I better stop, or I might cum.

Suddenly Kathy pushed me away, she gasped for air as my cock slid out of her mouth. "Fuck, I can't breathe."

Jeannie still had Pete's cock in her mouth, she glanced over and saw we were done, she slowly let Pete's cock slide out of her mouth. Again, one of the sexiest things I've ever seen.

"Two to two, we're tied up, one last competition to break the tie." Pete said. He pushed the hat over towards Kathy, she pulled out a piece of paper.

"Balls tug of war." Kathy announced.

Oh great, I thought. I'm a lot bigger than Pete, but from what I've seen Pete can take a lot more pain than I can. This could be interesting, I know it will be painful.

Pete handed a rope to the girls, we stood back to back and they each tied up our balls from behind, then we got on our hands and knees. We pulled apart from each other until the rope tightened.

"Go!" Pete says.

Suddenly I feel a strong yanking on my balls, the rope tightens around them, the pain is already bad. I pull on my end of the rope, the pain is worse. Neither Pete nor I have really moved yet, but we are straining against the rope. As I pull on my end of the rope it seems to tighten around my balls, it feels like I have a noose on my balls.

I feel like I only have one chance, just to use my weight advantage and yank Pete across the line in one quick move. I steel myself, and then throw myself away from the line.

"FUCK! MY BALLS." I cried out. FUCK. I scrambled back immediately, I rolled into a fetal position and cupped my balls with my hand. Fuck. My balls ached.

"No hands on your balls Matt." Kathy said.

I took my hands away and Pete gave a strong tug, I had no choice but to roll over towards him, my balls were screaming in pain.

"Fuck! I give up, my balls are killing me." I said. It was over. We lost. That was horrible.

I managed to get back onto my hands and knees, Jeannie untied me from behind.

"Okay you two, you have to sit there quietly and watch us have sex." Kathy said. "And no playing with yourselves, you have to just watch."

I wondered what they would do, Kathy pulled Pete down to her, she kissed him then laid him on his back. She moved herself into a sixty-nine position, his cock and her head were closest to Jeannie and me. We had a front row seat to watch Kathy suck Pete's cock. She started by sucking his balls, one at a time, then both at once into her mouth. Next she sucked and kissed the tip of Pete's cock. Each time she took his cock into her mouth I felt like it was my cock. I was so hard watching Pete get head that I think if I had touched my cock I would have cum.

Soon Kathy was taking Pete's entire cock into her mouth and down her throat. At the same time Pete had been licking and sucking on Kathy's clit, she was starting to moan as she sucked Pete's cock.

"Fuck me Pete, I need you to fuck me." she said. She got on her hands and knees facing Jeannie and me, Pete slipped his cock in from behind. We got to watch Kathy's huge tits swing back and forth as Pete fucked her from behind. Her mouth was open, she was moaning, and soon she was cumming.

"Oh fuck oh fuck." Kathy cried out. "Fuck, I'm cumming..." she said. Pete slammed his cock into her from behind, her tits were flopping around, she looked insanely sexy. My cock was so hard just watching them, Jeannie was staring at them too. It was one of the hottest things I've ever seen.

Pete has his hands on Kathy's hips, he was ramming into her from behind, finally he came too. "Kathy fuck!" Pete said. Her tits were flying as Pete slammed into her over and over, with each stroke he was moaning and shooting a load of cum into her. I wanted to jerk my cock so bad, it was nuts.

They finally finished, both Jeannie and I sat with stunned looks on our faces. Kathy and Pete untangled from each other, then they sat across from us on the floor.

"What should we do with them Kathy?" Pete asked.

"I think we send them home, and they aren't allowed to have sex until tomorrow." she answered. "Or... " her voice trailed off.

"If they let us kick them in the crotch, then we might let them cum." she said. "And we'll choose how."

"Yes!" both Jeannie and I answered at once. We both needed it so bad, we didn't care what they did to us.

"Well then, everybody stand up." Kathy said. She stood opposite me, Pete stood opposite Jeannie. Jeannie and I spread our legs.

Thump! Thump!

Kathy kicked my balls up into my pelvic bone and flattened them with her foot at the same time that Pete's foot smashed into Jeannie's pussy lips. We both cried out at the same time too, then we both turned towards each other and held each other up. For a moment I had trouble getting air into my lungs, but I got myself together. Jeannie and I let go of each other, and we both stood up again and spread our legs.

THUMP! THUMP!

Much harder this time, my balls felt like they exploded, I couldn't breathe, I grabbed Jeannie to steady myself but just pulled her down with me. I had my hand on my balls trying to somehow make them feel better, Jeannie's hand was on her pussy. We both took a moment, and then we slowly got back to our feet, again helping each other stand.

We spread our legs apart.

"Fuck, you two are hardcore, it's enough." Kathy said.

"I want another." Jeannie said.

"Me too." I said. I don't know why. I did though, I wanted Kathy to kick my balls again, the kicks hurt, but they made me so fucking horny, I felt like I could cum in three seconds.

THUMP! THUMP!

Kathy's foot connected solidly with my balls, I was so close to cumming, I was surprised when I didn't spurt all over the place. But then the pain came and washed over me, next thing I knew I was on the floor again. Jeannie was next to me holding her pussy.

"That's enough you two, I don't want to kick you another time, it's hurting me just watching." Kathy said.

Then Kathy helped me sit up. "You have to recover Matt, you have work to do. I want you to tit fuck me." Kathy said. Then she turned to Jeannie, "You can relax, Pete wants to eat your pussy. He really wants to fuck you, but I just made him cum, so he wants to see you cum now."

Pete walked over to where Jeannie was lying and rolled her onto her back. At the same time, Kathy got on her back and pulled me up onto her huge tits.

"Rub your cock on my nipples Matt, that makes me so hot and horny." Kathy said.

I thought it was a great idea, I took the tip of my cock and traced the outline of her nipples, then I rubbed the tip and the underside on the end of her nipples. My cock was so hard and sensitive, even this little but of rubbing nearly made me cum. Then I put my cock between her tits, she leaned her head forward and sucked on the end of my cock. My balls still ached, but I no longer cared, my cock was so sensitive it was all that I could feel.

"There's some lube in that drawer Matt." she said, pointing just above her head. I reached in and grabbed the bottle, I shot some between her tits. Her fucking huge tits. Then I pushed my cock in there and put hands on her tits and pushed them onto my cock. I took long slippery strokes, it felt awesome. At the end of the stroke, she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth.

I looked over to see Jeannie on her back with Pete's face buried in her pussy. She must have been pretty worked up because she was already cumming. She grabbed her knees and pulled her legs wide, Pete pushed his tongue into her pussy. As Jeannie started to cum she wrapped her legs around Pete's head and pulled his face into her pussy hard.

As soon as I saw Jeannie cum, I started to orgasm, I looked down as my cock slipped between Kathy's big tits, past her pointing nipples as the head reached her mouth. The first load of cum shot into her mouth, she reached around my back and jammed my cock down her throat, pulling me into her mouth with her arms.

"OH FUCK!"

I shot load after load of cum into her waiting mouth, I looked over to see Jeannie red faced and cumming as Pete continued to eat her out. During the time eating her out Pete must have gotten hard again, because he stopped eating her suddenly and pushed his cock into her pussy.

"FUCK ME PETE!" she cried out. I still had my cock in Kathy's mouth as she sucked every last drop of cum out of me, and I watched completely captivated as Pete fucked my wife while she screamed and moaned in ecstasy.

I was finally done, I pulled my cock from Kathy's mouth and the two of us watched our spouses fucking and fucking. Pete was going hard and fast, Jeannie's tits were swinging about, her face was even redder, her hair was everywhere, she looked insanely sexy. I wasn't jealous, I just wanted her to have incredible sex.

"FUCK, I'M CUMMING!" Pete finally shot his load of cum into my wife's wet pussy. "Fuck, fuck!"

Pete came for another minute, Kathy and continued to watch mesmerized, and finally everybody uncoupled and sat together on the floor of their apartment.

Jeannie spoke first, "I can't believe we came like that, and we were the losers!" she said.

*

Crazy Neighbor Kathy and Two On One Ball Busting

My wife Jeannie and I live in a condo complex with a bunch of apartments, we all socialize and hang out a lot. In the last few weeks, we got involved with another couple named Kathy and Pete that tied us up and did various crazy things to us. I thought my wife would be horrified, but she actually liked it, and made arrangements to do it again, and again.

We've been tied up, then we tied them up, then we did the Ballbusting Olympics, we have had a crazy and fun time with them. Since we started, Jeannie and I have been fucking at least twice as much, and she has slowly but surely started to include ball busting into our sex life. It's fucking hot.

Pete's away for the week, so I thought maybe we wouldn't be doing anything with them this weekend, but apparently Jeannie made arrangements with Kathy for the three of us to get together. Jeannie says she wants to learn more about busting and dominating. I have a bad feeling that this means they will be trying stuff out on me.

Jeannie was getting ready to head over, she was trying on different outfits.

"Kathy told me to wear something sexy." Jeannie said. She had on an insanely short skirt and a halter top, and high heels. She looked hot. She always looks hot, but tonight she looked hot and slutty. "What do you think, do I look hot enough?"

"The only way you could look hotter is to get rid of that shirt." I said. "And the panties..."

"Good idea on the panties." Jeannie said, she pulled them off and threw them on the dresser.

This is going to be a fun night, I thought. Jeannie is obviously feeling a bit frisky. She threw on an overcoat and we headed over to Kathy's apartment. She let us in, two things caught my eye immediately, first was a rope with wrist cuffs hanging over one of their beams, and the second was Kathy's outfit. She was wearing a corset push up outfit, her tits just looked huge popping out of the top, with garters and nylons and high heels. And no panties. Fuck.

"Let me guess Kathy, those ropes are for me, aren't they?" I asked.

"Good guess Matt, come on over and let's get started." she said. She put the restraints on my wrists and tied me up to the ceiling. She put a bar between my legs and attached my ankles to it to keep my legs spread. After I was all tied up, she put a gag in my mouth.

"Do we have to gag him Kathy?" Jeannie asked.

"No, we don't, but I don't want him asking questions or interrupting us, this is for you and me." Kathy said.

"Good call then." Jeannie agreed.

The two of them stood in front of me as I hung from the ceiling, I looked at Kathy's big tits, Jeannie's long legs in high heels, everything was crazy sexy. I was getting hard before we even started.

"So, the thing you have to remember about men," Kathy said, "is that they are all just basically like dogs. Once you start stimulating their cock or balls, they will do just about anything to cum. That makes them very easy to control. You don't even have to touch them, watch this."

She moved Jeannie to stand right in front of me, then she said quietly in my ear, "Look at those perfect breasts. Those long legs. Picture those legs wrapped around your body as you push you cock into her."

My cock actually twitched. Kathy continued, "Picture those legs as she stands in front of you, ready to kick your balls. Picture her drawing her foot back, then her foot hurdling into your balls."

My cock was rock hard. Of course.

"I'm going to take your cock in my mouth and suck on your cock, then I'll suck on your balls." she continued.

My cock twitched with almost every sentence. Kathy pulled down the front of her huge boobs popped out. I stared wide eyed, my cock wanted her touch so bad.

She held her hand out, she put one of her fingers just below my cock. I couldn't help it, I tried to swing my body towards her so my cock would touch her finger. She let her finger touch the head, then she ran it up and down the shaft.

"Mmmmm" I moaned through the gag. I couldn't stop myself. Fuck! I wanted that woman's mouth around my cock.

"You see what I mean? They are just like dogs, I could get him to do damn near anything now."

Then she turned towards me, "If you let Jeannie kick your balls, she'll jerk you off for thirty seconds."

I couldn't help it, I wanted my cock touched so bad, I nodded yes in violet agreement.

"Go ahead Jeannie, kick his balls, let's get started with him." Kathy said.

Jeannie lined up her foot, she looked so sexy in her short skirt, I was mesmerized as her foot swung up and blasted me in the balls.

Thump! "Mmmmm Fuuu." I managed to make some sounds through my gag.

Kathy continued talking, "Go ahead and jerk him for a bit, if he starts to cum then kick him in the balls again." Jeannie held my cock, it felt almost like fire to me, I was so horny and desperate for her touch. Kathy was some kind of wizard.

"I like to use their balls for control," Kathy said, "it hurts them for sure, but you generally won't damage anything if you are reasonable about it, and for some reason it makes them horny. Plus, it's such a rush. I love squeezing their balls. Go ahead and give him a taste of that."

Jeannie stopped stroking my cock and moved her hand to cup my balls, then she squeezed them lightly.

"Oh girl, harder than that. And if you can't get a good grip, then drive your thumbnail into his ball." she said.

Jeannie lined up her thumbnails with my left ball, then she pushed it in.

"RRRrrrr OW!" I screamed in my gag, the words just came out like noise. Fuck that hurt. I hung from the ropes, my balls aching now.

Kathy looked at me again, "Matt, would you me to suck your cock?" she asked.

I nodded yes, vigorously.

"Do you want it bad enough to get kicked in the balls?" she asked.

I thought for a moment, the kick would be quick and the pain over soon, I really needed my cock sucked. I was so horny. I nodded yes.

"Good boy Matt." she said. Then she lined up a kick.

Thump! "Mmmmmm FFFU!" I made another noise. Fucking hell.

"Now I'm going to show you something else you can do with them, have you ever heard of edging?" Kathy asked Jeannie.

"Yes, I know about it, but I've never done it. Tell me about it." Jeannie said.

"Well, it's another tool, the idea is to bring them right to the edge of cumming, then let go of their cock. It makes them nuts, sometimes their cocks will spurt pre-cum, sometimes it will be a dry edge, but either way it makes them crazy. If you do it enough times you can get a man to agree to damn near anything."

Then Kathy walked up to me, "Let me show you." she said.

Kathy first took my balls in her hand, she gave them a light squeeze, then she got down on her knees and used my balls to guide my cock into her mouth. She started one of her incredible blowjobs, her tongue working the head of my cock the same time as she sucked me, then she took me all the way into her mouth, so the head of my cock went down her throat. Fuck! I mean really, FUCK! This woman gives head better than anyone.

Soon I was bucking on the ropes, trying to push my cock deeper into her mouth, I was moaning and about to release a torrent of cum into her face. She took my balls and pushed my cock all the way into her throat, I started to blow my load into her, and she pulled away.

Without the stimulation I dripped some cum onto the floor, my cock twitched a few times, but I couldn't finish cumming. Then my cock seemed to be leaking pre-cum, the thinner fluid that comes out of your cock before you start fucking. Twitching and leaking. I desperately wanted her mouth back on my cock.

"You see, isn't that fun. Now he's desperate. And we can do it again and again, though too many times and he may not be able to cum. Men are fucked up that way." Kathy said. "Hey, let's go get some wine."

The two of them walked into the kitchen and left me hanging from the rafters with a crazy hard on and a desperate need to cum. Not fair.

They came back into the living room in a few minutes with their glasses of wine, Kathy unhooked my rope from the ceiling and laid me on my back, then she hooked my wrists to the couch and my legs by rope to the dining room table. So now I was on my back with my legs spread, still tied up and my cock pointing straight up.

"So, I re-tied him like this because fucking with his balls has made me horny, do you mind if I force him to make me cum?" Kathy said.

"By all means, what can I do to help?"

"Well, I'm going to tell him what I want, why don't you squeeze his balls whenever I do that. It will be motivating for him."

Kathy stepped over me, took the gag out of my mouth, and lowered her pussy onto my face. "Make me cum Matt." she said.

I was up for that, she looked hot as fuck, her big boobs hanging out of her top just above my face. I licked and sucked on her clit.

"Faster Matt." she said. At the same time, I felt Jeannie squeeze my balls.

"More sucking, less licking." she said. Jeannie clamped down on my balls, I sucked her clit as hard as I could.

"Faster Matt." Again, Jeanne crushed my balls.

"More licking now!" she said. My balls were on fire, I didn't know Jeannie was so strong.

"Faster!"

"MY BALLS!" I cried. Okay, that's what I tried to say, but it came out more like "MM BBBL" with Kathy's legs and pussy on my face.

Then it happened, "Oh fuck yes!" Kathy cried out, she came hard and crazy, this is a woman who likes sex, and she fucking likes to cum. "FUCK! YES MATT"

Her legs clamped around my head.

"Punch his balls Jeannie!" I heard Kathy say.

Thump! "MMMM FFFFFF" I barely managed to make any noise.

Kathy continued to cum for a couple minutes, then she got up off me.

"You want to have a quick orgasm Jeannie?" she asked.

"No, not now, I think I'll wait until we get home, I want to practice later." Jeannie said. "Besides, I want you to teach me how to give head like you do, I can see that you get the boys to almost faint in ecstasy."

"Oh, that's easy. You've mastered the hardest part, you got Matt's entire cock into your mouth. Most women would have trouble with a cock that size." she said.

I lay on my back, Kathy took my cock in her hand, "It's actually pretty simple to give a great blowjob. You just need to know a few things. For starters, the most sensitive areas are a man's balls, then the head of his cock, then the underside here near the head." She rubbed her fingers along each sensitive area.

"When I'm sucking cock, I try to focus my tongue onto the head or the underside, and depending on how big the cock is, I'll try and get my tongue out to lick the balls." She squeezed my balls for emphasis.

"And finally, when he cums, I ram his cock all the way into my throat. It's tightest in your throat and he can feel it with the head of his cock. A nice side benefit is that you won't choke on the sperm because it just goes into your stomach. On the downside, you can't breathe because there is a cock in your throat."

Then Kathy licked the tip of my cock, she ran her tongue around the head, and then along the underside, she sucked my cock into her mouth. Her hand found my balls, she cupped them and then squeezed as she sucked on my cock. I was still pretty hot from before when she was edging me, I found myself ready to cum in about sixty seconds. My back arched and I pushed up into her mouth, and then her mouth was gone.

"Oh fuck Kathy." I said. I thought I was going to get to cum, but I was edged again, a small glob of pre-cum oozed out of my cock as it twitched.

"I never get tired of doing that." Kathy said. "Especially to you and your monster cock Matt, it's fun."

"Any other questions Jeannie?" Kathy asked.

"No, I think we had enough fun with him, let's untie him and I'll send him to bed tonight without sex." Jeannie said.

"That's mean! I like it." Kathy laughed.

We got our stuff together, Jeannie put her overcoat back on, I stuffed my hard on into my pants and we headed home. As soon as we stepped into the house Jeannie spoke to me in a commanding tone, she was almost a different woman.

"Matt, go up to our room and take off your clothes, stand at attention and wait for me. I'll be up soon." Jeannie said.

I did what she asked, I felt almost scared of her. I stood naked in our bedroom, my cock was still rock hard. I waited a couple minutes for her, cock still hard as a fucking rock.

"Matt, get down on your knees." Jeannie said as she entered the room. Her overcoat was off, revealing her tiny, short skirt and long legs. She reached behind her neck to untie her halter top and let her breasts fall out. I got down on my knees.

Jeannie walked right up to me, she placed her foot between my legs.

"What do you think I want Matt?" she asked.

"You want to make me cum?" I guessed.

THUMP! She drove her foot up into my balls, pain pulsated through my whole body.

"Bad guess Matt. Try again." Jeannie said.

"You want to crush my balls." I answered. I had no idea what she was asking.

"Hmmm, a better guess, but still not the answer I'm looking for." she said.

THUMP! Pain again washed over me, my balls felt smashed.

Jeannie spread her legs a bit, suddenly I knew what she wanted. I leaned in and kissed her pussy, I started licking her clit.

"Oh yes, that's it Matt." she said. She pushed my head into her pussy. With her foot she was rubbing my poor sore cock and balls, it felt heavenly. She snapped her foot into my balls, then she let out a moan.

"Oh yes Matt, I'm cumming." she said. She pushed my head even harder into her pussy and I licked her fast and furious. She came for minutes, loud and hard, she really enjoyed being in control of me, it was obvious. I felt her foot pull back, I knew what was coming next.

Thump!

It wasn't a hard kick, truth is it felt kind of good. She left her leg up against my cock and balls, I found myself rubbing on her leg as she came. I was getting closer and closer to cumming, all the edging from before really had me nuts.

Jeannie seemed like she was done cumming, she pulled back from me.

"Matt, come over her and sit in this chair, I'm going to practice Kathy's blowjob techniques on you. You may cum now." she said.

I've never been so happy in my life, I mean my balls ached, but finally I would get to cum. Hell yeah. I sat on the chair and let my balls hang over the edge. Jeannie knelt in front of me, she took my balls into her mouth and sucked on them. Fuck it felt good. The ache was already going away, just replaced by the tender and soft sucking that Jeannie was doing.

Then she took my cock into her mouth, I felt her move her tongue around the head of my cock as she sucked on me. Then she pushed her head onto my cock and took me all the way in so that I could feel her throat on the head of my cock. And that was it.

"FUCK I'M CUMMING!" I nearly screamed out.

It felt like a damn breaking free, just a flood of cum shooting into my beautiful wife's mouth. She had my whole cock in her mouth, and she was still sucking on my cock somehow, the feeling was insane. More cum shot into her. She lifted her head back a bit, then pushed onto my cock again. More cum. Then more cum. Fuck, what a relief.

I came for what seemed like a long time, and then suddenly I was completely drained. My whole body just relaxed, I nearly fell asleep right then. It was insane. Jeannie lifted her head off my cock, she put her hand around my balls and gave me a playful squeeze.

I knew what she was thinking, and she was right. My balls belong to her now.

No comments:

Post a Comment