September 8, 2026

Miss Hansen, Parts 1 and 2

Miss Hansen, Parts 1 and 2

By funkyBusted

*

Part 1

My company was bought by another much larger company several months ago, and today was the first day that my department was going to be merged into the new company. I had an appointment at 2:00 to meet with my new boss, Miss Hansen. I figured it was almost certain that I would be fired, along with most of my staff, we were pretty much a duplicate department to Miss Hansen's. Though I knew it wasn't Miss Hansen's fault, I was pretty irritated about the whole thing, I showed up for the meeting five minutes late just to be a jerk about it.

Miss Hansen's office was up in the executive suites, she had an enormous office, with an administrative assistant’s office outside hers, her own private conference room with a full video setup, she was clearly a big wig at her company. I walked in an announced myself to her assistant and sat down to wait for her.

A pretty redheaded middle aged woman came out from her office, she was wearing a dress with a bit of cleavage showing, my first reaction was, I would fuck her.

"Ah, Mr. Matthews, please come in." she said. "I hope we aren't inconveniencing you too much today."

"Everything is fine Miss Hansen, what can I do for you." I said and sat down without invitation.

"Oh, do make yourself comfortable for now, Mr. Matthews, relax, take off your jacket if you like." she said. "I suppose you know why we are having this meeting, right?"

"Actually, I don't know." I answered honestly.

"Oh, well, it's quite simple, I need to see if I can use you in my department." she said.

She had a copy of my resume from my personnel file, and she made a display of reading it, she asked me a few questions about jobs I had in the past, I wanted to tell her to just fire me and get it over with.

Finally, she got down to business. "Mr. Matthews, you seem to be competent executive, but I have ten other people with the exact same qualifications in my department. I have no use for you at this time as an executive." she said. "I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I don't want to jerk you around."

I stood up, getting ready to go, "You know what Miss Hansen, I'm fine with that, I expected it. I appreciate your getting right to the point on this."

"Oh, don't leave yet Mr. Matthews, but you might as well remain standing." she said. "You see, I said I have no use for you as an executive, but I could use you for something else. Come back into my conference room and I'll explain."

I followed her back into her conference room, she closed the door behind us. She turned towards me and said, "You can leave this company at any time, I'll give you three months’ severance, no questions asked. That's option 1, and it's always on the table. Do you understand?"

"Yes, that seems fair, what is option 2 then?" I asked.

"Option two is that you will run one of my departments, I will double your salary, and I will expect very little work from you, but ..." she said, pausing for a moment, "but I will own your balls. Any time during the work week, I may schedule a meeting with you, and you will show up, and I will bust your balls. I mean squeeze, kick, knee, whatever I want to do. I'll start you slow to see what you can take, but we will continue to work up your tolerance. If you fail, then I will give you three months’ severance, at your new rate and terminate your employment."

I stood there dumbfounded, ball bust me? What the fuck? This is ridiculous. Fuck this bitch I thought. Then I looked at her, she is actually a very pretty woman, a redhead with freckles. She was showing a little cleavage in her dress, she had nice big freckled breasts. She had nice legs, with strong calves, I actually found myself wondering about those feet being driven up into my balls, the thought got me excited and scared at the same time.

"One more thing, Mr. Matthews, if you go to HR or start complaining about sexual harassment, I will claim you try to sexually assault me, and the head of HR is my best friend, do you understand that?" she asked.

"Yes, Miss Hansen, I do." I answered.

"You haven't answered yet, do you want the new job or would you rather leave?" she asked.

I was weighing my options, it seemed like the best option is to try the busting, so even if she fires me, I'll get triple the severance pay, but damn, I don't want to get hit in the balls. I looked over at her, she is a very pretty woman, something about such an attractive woman hitting me in the balls did appeal to me.

"I'll try it Miss Hansen, when do we start?" I asked.

"Right now, Mr. Matthews, take off your clothes." she said. "I won't go to hard today, I just need to find out if you are a suitable candidate."

I took my clothes off and stacked them up on the conference room table, it felt very weird to be in an office naked, but I didn't really mind that much. I have a nice long cock, around ten inches, and pretty big balls, most women are surprised when they see it for the first time, so I am pretty confident being naked. Still, I was nervous about what she was going to do to my balls.

She walked up to me, and she walked around me, looking me over like a piece of meat, she reached down and cradled my balls in her hand, then she held my cock for a moment.

"You have a nice set of balls Mr. Matthews, I'm impressed. I need to see your cock hard now." she said. "And there are a few ground rules; don't speak unless directly questioned, try not to make any noise or cry out, and stay standing as long as you possibly can unless I direct you to lie down."

She started stroking my cock lightly with her hand, her touch was soft and smooth, then she put her hand around my balls, I could feel her fingernails push into my balls, it sent a chill up my spine. My cock was getting harder, then gentle touch along with the fear was getting me excited.

"I bet that cock is about ten inches, you have definitely passed the first test of being a suitable candidate.

She continued to feel around my balls, holding one then the other between her fingers. She started to dig her thumb into one of my balls, first softly, but then harder and harder. I tried to stand still and remain silent. She pushed her thumb in harder, the pain was starting to be unbearable, my knees gave out first, I put my hands on my legs to try and steady myself. She continued to squeeze harder, finally I dropped to the floor.

I was panting, I couldn't get a breath, I hung my head down, I thought I might throw up, I was nauseous and dizzy. She didn't say a word, she just stood over me.

"Get back up when you can Mr. Matthews." she said.

I got up on all fours, then I worked my way up to my knees, finally I stood up as straight as I could. I realized I was holding my balls with my hand, trying to absorb some of the sting somehow.

She pulled my hand away, she lightly started stroking my cock again, I was surprised how good it felt, the pleasure mixing with the pain in my balls. Soon I was hard again.

"You see how the pleasure makes the pain feel better?" she asked me. "If I choose to give you pleasure, the pain begins to feel good. I'll show you."

She delivered a hard knee to my balls, it made a sound like WUMP. It seemed to take my balls a second to tell the rest of my body what happened, but then a flood of pain took over, I couldn't breathe, I started to go down, but held myself up with my hands on my knees.

She knelt down in front of me, and she started sucking my cock. I was shocked. It felt so good, the pain almost vanished, or it turned directly in ecstasy, it was a very strange feeling. Suddenly I wanted to come in the worst way, she must have sensed it, because she stopped sucking my cock and pulled away.

My cock throbbed in her direction, but it couldn't come without her continuing to suck, I wanted to reach down and jerk it, but figured that would get me another knee to the balls.

"Okay, you seem to have a pretty good tolerance for pain, and I could tell it made you want to come. We will have some fun with that." she said. "Now you have one more test to pass today, you have to make me come."

She stood in front of me and unbuttoned her dress, she slipped it off to reveal a bra and thong panties. She was absolutely stunning, I couldn't believe it. All the red hair and freckles, she was curvy and her breasts were huge, she had strong legs and a narrow waist. I know I am not supposed to speak, but it just came out of my mouth, "Miss Hansen, you are stunning." I said.

She stepped up to me and quickly slapped me in the balls, fast and hard. I bent over and cupped my balls in my hand, I tried not to make another sound.

She turned her back to me and pulled off her thong.

"Go lie on the couch, and no speaking." she said.

I laid on the couch and she climbed up onto my chest, then she lowered her pussy onto my face.

"Make me come" she commanded.

I started softly kissing her clit, light licks, just working my way into it. I gently sucked on her.

"You have to work harder than that, if I don't come soon, I am going to reach back and punch your balls Mr. Matthews." she said.

I pushed my face up into her pussy and started to lick and suck hard on her clit. She leaned back and moaned, I saw her reach her hand up inside her bra to squeeze her breasts and caress her nipples. She was really beautiful, watching her feel herself up and to see her slowly starting to orgasm was amazing. My cock was so hard, I think if she had even just touched it I would have come.

Soon she was moaning loudly, her legs tightening around my head, I could feel her get wetter and wetter.

She cried out, "I'm coming, oh fuck, I'm coming." Her face was red, her chest was flushed red, I wanted to fuck her so much.

After a few minutes, she slowly pulled herself off my face, she stood up and adjusted her hair and straightened her bra out. I stood up too, I was completely captivated with her, she is sexy and beautiful, I had no idea what was coming next.

She put her dress back on, she asked me to zip up the back of her dress, which I did without saying a word. She walked up to me and took my cock in her hand. She slowly stroked my cock.

"You want to come, don't you?" she said.

I nodded yes, I looked down at her hand stroking my cock.

"Not yet," she said, "you will have to earn that. What's more, don't jerk off, no coming at all. I will be able to tell, because the next time you see me, if you don't jerk off, you won’t be able to get rid of your hard on. It's easy for me to tell."

"I'll put an appointment in your calendar soon, consider yourself the new Head of Business Operations in my department, your office is right there." she said, and pointed to an office across the hall.

She was still lightly stroking my cock.

"Okay, you may speak now, is there anything you would like to say?" she asked.

"Can we do that thing where you squeeze my balls then stroke me one more time, please?" I found myself asking.

"No, no more stroking, you might come, but I can squeeze your balls." she answered.

She reached for my balls, she started slowly squeezing, then she gave me a HARD squeeze, I dropped to the ground holding my balls.

"See you tomorrow." she said, and walked out. "Oh, and if you are late again, your balls will pay for it dearly."

I got up slowly, put my clothes back on, my cock was still rock hard, it was a struggle to get my boxers and pants up over it, and it was nearly impossible to button my pants. I had to put them on seated, if I stood up it looked like my cock would bust out of my pants.

I just sat in her conference room for a while, and then made my way across the hall to my new office to wait for my cock to calm down. It was going to be a long night.

*

Part 2

For some reason these stories about Miss Hansen are just pouring out of me, I've already written 8 of them. I try to summarize what happened last time, I don't think you need to read all of them or read them in any order really. Hope you all like them.

Miss Hansen is my new boss, she works for the company that bought my old company, and she let me stay on as her Business Development Manager under one condition; whenever she sets a meeting on my schedule, I have to show up and get my balls busted. I've only met with her once, she busted me for a while, she came, and she left me with a raging hard on. She warned me not to cum this week, she said that she would be able to tell, and I believed her.

I've been waiting for our next meeting anxiously, and I haven't masturbated since our first meeting, it seems like my cock is hard most of the time, I can barely get to sleep at night. I've only met this woman once, but my mind is consumed with her. I don't know how she got control of me so quickly, but she did.

I moved all my things into my new office, which is near her office on the same floor, I didn't have much work to do, Miss Hansen's assistant emailed me some spreadsheets and asked for some reports, I had them done in a half day. I was really just waiting for a meeting to show up on my schedule.

Mid morning a meeting invite from Miss Hansen popped up on my calendar for 1:00 today, I quickly accepted it, and went on with my day. I was actually kind of busy for a change, I had some reports I wanted to make sure were done before I met with Miss Hansen. The meeting reminder popped up, and I went to the bathroom and cleaned up, then headed over to Miss Hansen's office. I was a little early, but after her recent threat to my balls if I was late, I decided it was best to be a little early.

Miss Hansen's assistant greeted me, "Good morning Mr. Matthews, Miss Hansen will see you now."

I walked into her office, she pointed to a chair opposite her, "Please have a seat Mr. Matthews." she said.

"So, let's talk about work first, I see you are all settled into your new office, any questions about the job?" she asked.

"Not so far, I can take more work if you need me to, but for now I'm just working on those reports your assistant asked me to handle." I answered.

"Good. Then that's enough about work. Let's go into my conference room, you can take off your clothes in there." she ordered.

I walked into her conference room, and did as she said, removing my clothes into a pile in the corner. I was surprised to turn around and see her taking off her dress, she stood in panties and what I could only describe as a very overworked bra. I looked at her from top to bottom, she is extraordinary. I noticed that she was wearing black high heels. Oddly, I thought to myself, I want to see those high heels driven into my balls. Fuck. Where did that come from?

My cock was rock hard, standing straight out in front of me, it felt like there were three of us in the room, her, me, and my cock.

Miss Hansen stepped up to me, reached for my balls, and gave them a squeeze. I winced, but held my ground. She squeezed harder, I gasped, but again stood straight and kept quiet. My cock was still raging hard, she gave it a quick stroke as she stepped back from me.

She pulled the straps of her bra down, then unhitched the clasp on the front of her bra. She pulled the cups away and out spilled the most perfect milky white freckled breasts I had ever seen. I stood looking at her breasts, my mouth may have been open, my hard on at full attention, I was completely hypnotized. Pink medium sized nipples on large soft breasts, freckles between her breasts, with more and more freckles above her breasts.

"You like my breasts, would you like to kiss them?" Miss Hansen said. She sat on the table, "Perhaps you'll get a chance soon, but for now come over here, kneel down and put your cock and balls on the table."

I walked over to the coffee table and set my cock and balls on the table as directed. She stepped up onto the table in her high heels and she mashed my balls with the toe of her shoe. Part of me wanted to watch my cock and balls get smashed, the other part wanted to look up at her big tits swaying over me as she mashed my balls. She positioned the spiked heel of her high heels right over one of my balls, there was no doubt in my mind that if she put her weight on that foot, my balls would be popped.

I looked up at her with pleading eyes, she pushed down with her heel, the pain was sharp, and I yanked my balls away involuntarily.

"Put them back on the table Mr. Matthews, and don't take them off again." she instructed.

I gingerly placed my balls on the table, my cock was still up in the air over them, hard as ever.

She took off her shoes and stood barefoot on my balls. She was mashing my balls with her toes, it hurt like hell, but I kept my balls on the table this time. Then she pushed my cock onto the table with her foot, she put her full weight on my cock. I groaned quietly, it felt pretty good, I thought for a moment I might cum. She was rolling her foot back and forth on my cock, I was definitely enjoying it, but I kept as quiet as possible.

Then she moved her heel onto my balls, this time she put all her weight on my balls. The pain was intense, I fell over backwards, my balls escaping the table once again. I tried to get back to the table as quick as possible, I knew I was in big trouble.

"You will have to pay for that Mr. Hansen, when I say keep your balls on the table, I mean it." she said without emotion.

She reached over and hammered my balls into the table with the side of her fist. My balls had nowhere to go, they were flattened by the table.

"Ooof!" I exclaimed, the pain was blinding. I grabbed the edge of the table to stop from falling.

She did it again, and then again. Each time the pain was so intense, so harsh, that everything in my body just seemed to freeze.

My knees gave out, I dropped onto the ground writhing in pain.

She sat down next to me, patted my back and rolled me onto my back, with my head in her lap. "Now you may touch my breasts." she said. "It will take your mind off the pain.

She let her breasts hang down into my face, I kissed and licked her nipples. It was heaven, I reached up and squeezed her breasts lightly as I kissed them. My balls still ached, but my attention was completely focused on her breasts.

Then it got even better, she reached over and started stroking my cock. I felt so good, and I was so into her breasts, I was going to cum soon, I knew I would be in big trouble.

"Miss Hansen, I'm going to cum, I'm sorry." I said. I knew what would happen next.

Wham! She slammed her fist into my balls. The pain nearly made me cum, I think if she had hit me again, I would have cum. I closed my eyes so I couldn't see her breasts.

"That was not your best work Mr. Matthews, but you may be able to make it up to me, give me a good orgasm and I'll call us even."

She laid me on my back on the couch, she took off her panties, and she climbed up on me in a 69 position and put her pussy down on my face. I was excited and happy to lick her pussy, I kissed her clit softly and licked her gently. Two things happened at once, she pushed her pussy onto my face much harder, and I felt her hand close around my balls. She started to squeeze my balls, I could feel her get one of them between her thumb and a finger, the pain was sharp.

I started licking harder and faster, she pinched one of my balls, I cried out, but it was mostly muffled by her pussy, she pinched both balls, and again I cried out, but kept licking. She pushed her pussy even harder onto my face, she squeezed both balls together, my cries were muffled by her pussy, I could tell her pussy was starting to get wetter.

Suddenly she cried out, "I'm cumming, fuck, I'm cumming." She must have grabbed and twisted my balls, I don't really know, but the pain in my balls was searing. She was riding my face like we were fucking, pushing her pussy up and down my whole face. She came as hard as anyone I had ever seen. Loud, hard, like a tidal wave. We continued on, long after she finished cumming, thankfully she had released the death grip on my balls. At some point I felt my cock go into her mouth, she was sucking on the head, all I could think was that I hoped she was happy with me. After a minute she stopped.

"That's better Mr. Matthews, that was an A plus orgasm." she said to me.

She stood up and motioned for me to stand. I did as ordered.

She reached for the intercom and buzzed her assistant.

"Miss Davis, would you please come into my conference room." she said.

I was surprised to hear that, I looked at her with wide eyes, she looked at me and said, "It's okay Mr. Matthews, she helps me out in here sometimes, in fact, if I am away for awhile she may take a turn or two with you."

Miss Davis walked in, she was younger, taller, a bit more athletic than Miss Hansen, she was very attractive too, with brown hair and long legs.

"Erin, I thought you might like to get a better look at Mr. Matthews." she said.

Miss Davis nodded yes and walked up to me. She has long red fingernails, they made me a little nervous. She took my cock in her hands and stroked it a few times, she reached down for my balls and used her nails to grip them. She gave me a squeeze, I could feel hair nails push into the meat of my balls.

"I must say, Kathy, he has a nice cock, it's big and I love the way the head looks. I just want to suck on that head like a lollipop" Miss Davis said. She took her nails and traced around the outline of my cock head, then she scraped her nails along the sensitive under side of my cock.

"Yes, I like it too, and look at the size of his balls, I just love squeezing them." Miss Hansen answered.

The two of them were talking as though I wasn't in the room, and Miss Davis continued to play with my cock and balls as though she owned them. It was humiliating, but it was also very exciting for some reason. I didn't think it was even possible, but my cock was even harder now. The feeling of her nails squeezing into my balls was something new, I found that I liked it, even though it made me feel vulnerable.

"Kathy, have you tried to take it all in your mouth yet, I am very curious to see if I could do it." Miss Davis said.

"No, I haven't tried yet, though I did suck his cock some. Why don't you try now, but be careful, he is really wound up, he didn't get to cum last time we met, he might shoot a load down your throat." Miss Hansen answered her, with a slight smirk.

Miss Davis got down on her knees, she kissed the end of my cock, then she took the head in her mouth and sucked on it. Slowly she started giving me a blowjob, a little more and a little more of my cock in her mouth each time. It felt good, and Miss Hansen was right, I might blow a load any second, I tried to hold out.

She pushed her head onto my cock trying to take it all in, but she was at least two inches short, she pulled back and tried again, this time she gagged on it, but she kept going. I was rooting for her, but she wasn't going to make it. She tried a few more times, tears were coming down her cheeks.

"Fuck, I can't do it, I'll have to work on it later." she said.

Miss Hansen spoke to her, "I've just finished beating on his balls pretty hard, but why don't you give him a couple kicks, you should see what he's made of."

Miss Davis nodded in agreement and turned back towards me. She spread my legs apart a bit, cupped my balls and gave them a little squeeze, then took a step back and snapped her foot up into my hanging balls.

I could feel them slap against my leg, the pain was quick and intense, all the air left my lungs, and I reached for my knees to stop from falling. I didn't make any noise, other than gasping for air, I couldn't have spoken. I looked up at Miss Davis, I saw her and Miss Hansen exchanging a glance at each other and laughing quietly.

Miss Davis walked behind me, and pushed me onto all fours, then she reached down and cradled my balls. She stroked my cock a few times, it felt good, but my balls were still aching. I could feel her nails grab my balls, she gave me a quick squeeze.

WUMP! She kicked my balls from behind, I fell flat onto the floor, holy shit that hurt. I lay on the floor holding my poor balls, my stomach hurt, my fucking ears hurt. That was a brutal shot.

Miss Hansen came over to me, she rubbed my back and gingerly rolled me over. She took my cock in her mouth and started giving me head. The pain and pleasure mixed together in my brain until I didn't know which way was up.

"Do you think you can stand?" Miss Hansen asked me. I got back up on all fours, and the two of them pulled me all the way up.

My cock was no longer hard, she kicked the hard right out of it.

"You have had a rough day Mr. Matthews, and you still have a lot to learn about not pulling away, but you made me cum like a wild animal. I've decided to keep you for now. I asked Miss Davis in to help me celebrate. This celebration is for you, you have earned it, and as of this moment you may cum whenever you want." Miss Hansen said.

She laid a thick towel on the coffee table, she grabbed my cock and led me over to the table and pushed me gently onto my back, with my legs hanging over.

"Miss Davis, you take the balls, I've got the cock this time."

I felt Miss Davis put her fingernails onto my balls again gently, but this time she wasn't squeezing, just lightly scratching on them. Miss Hansen got beside me and took my cock in her hand, she slowly stroked it and started kissing and sucking on the tip of my cock. Miss Davis continued to hold my balls in her fingers, but now I could feel her kissing and licking my balls too. It felt amazing, heavenly, other worldly. If my balls had not been so beaten just a few moments ago, I would have already cum.

Miss Hansen started taking more and more of my cock in her mouth, all the while sucking on it. She was fantastic at giving head. I looked down at her to watch my cock go in and out of her mouth, her big breasts were swaying back and forth. I couldn't think of anything better.

"Let's make him cum now Erin." Miss Hansen said.

Miss Davis was sucking my balls in and out of her mouth, and Miss Hansen was sucking the top half of my cock while her hand stroked the base of my cock. Miss Hansen started stroking harder and faster, I could feel my back arch up in the air, when Miss Hansen decided I should cum, she made sure it would happen, I had no choice.

What felt like gallons of cum shot out of my cock into her mouth, with the first load she pushed my cock all the way into her mouth, I could feel the tip of my cock go down her tight throat. The next load pumped directly into her stomach, the feeling was insane. It was obvious to me that I had no control in any of this, I just felt so grateful that the two of them let me cum like this.

Eventually I had no more cum left, it was time to stop throat fucking Miss Hansen, but she continued to lightly suck on my cock. Miss Davis gave my balls a kiss or two, and then she leaned back and just watched Miss Hansen softly blowing me.

Miss Hansen lifted her mouth off my cock and stood me up, Miss Davis was the first to speak.

"I am impressed Kathy, you took that whole cock in your mouth, it was fun to watch." she said.

"Yes, I wasn't sure I could, but it slid right down my throat, that was fun." Miss Hansen said.

Miss Hansen turned towards me, "Do you have anything to say Mr. Matthews?" she asked.

"Yes," I turned to Miss Davis first, "Thank you Miss Davis." Then I turned to Miss Hansen, "Thank you Miss Hansen, I will never be the same after that."

"You have no idea Mr. Matthews." she said to me, as the two women looked at each other and laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment