September 8, 2026

Miss Hansen, Part 6 to 8

Miss Hansen, Part 6 to 8

By funkyBusted

*

Part 6 - Payback

I got a new meeting notice this morning to meet with Miss Hansen today. It was unusual of Miss Hansen to schedule meetings on back to back days, but our last meeting was different. Usually Miss Hansen is in charge, she busts my balls and pretty much controls me until she is satisfied, but yesterday she let me be in charge. I did my best to do exactly what she does to me, I tried to humiliate her. I did everything I could think of to show her no respect. I wanted to bust her pussy, and I did a little, but I really don't like doing it. I wish I did, but I don't like to hurt her.

Miss Hansen could fire me at any time, she has already offered me three months severance if I want to leave. Considering her company bought the company I work for, and typically people at my level are let go, it's generous of her to let me stay on, even if I have to get my balls busted. At first I felt like I was being blackmailed, and I considered quitting, but then something crazy happened. I began to like it. In fact, I am completely consumed with Miss Hansen, even though my balls are getting pummelled, I can't wait for our meetings. I feel like I'm losing my mind, but I'm also having a great time.

As always, I showed up to Miss Hansen's office early, I didn't want Miss Hansen to have any more reason to hurt my balls than necessary, and she promised to take out any tardiness on my balls. Miss Davis, her assistant, directed me to wait on the couch. As usual, Miss Davis was idly running her long fingernails over a pair of golf balls she had in a tray on her desk. Also, as usual, it was getting me hard. Those nails freak me the fuck out.

Miss Hansen buzzed the intercom to call me into her office, I hurried in, I was anxious to find out what we were going to do today.

I was disappointed in her outfit, she had a big furry sweater on and fairly loose fitting pants, it was about the least sexy outfit I had seen her wear. I could barely tell she had breasts under that sweater.

"Mr Matthews, so good to see you today, do you have any business issues to discuss?" she asked.

"No Miss Hansen, all is well." I answered. She barely gave me any work to do, and none of it was important, I think almost anyone in the company could have handled it, I was just here as a set of balls to play with. It was a little humiliating, but I'm an easy going guy, I didn't give a shit.

"Then let's adjourn to my conference room", she said.

"You seemed to enjoy yourself during are last session, I think you liked being in charge. Today we are going back to normal, I'm back in charge, and we are back to the old rules. You will not speak unless I ask you a question, and you must try and hold your position when I smash your balls." she said. "Go ahead and remove your clothes."

I nodded yes, I had expected to go back to normal, I was ready for it. I went over to the corner of the room and put my clothes in a pile, then I walked back towards her and stood at attention.

"We are going to review some of what you did to me yesterday, I will reward you for what I considered good, and punish you for what I considered bad." she said. "We'll start with all the blowjobs, for fucks sake, I've never seen anybody enjoy blowjobs so much. It was too much Mr. Matthews."

"Permission to speak Miss Hansen?" I asked. Foolishly.

"Okay, but you will pay for it." she said.

"I do like blowjobs, but I did it to humiliate you. I tried to do it while you were on your knees and I was standing, so you were beneath me and forced to suck my cock." I said.

"I understand." she said. "I have to give you some credit for that, but it takes more than that to humiliate me, I like giving blowjobs." she said.

She reached down for my balls and took them in her hand, she gave me a squeeze, then she took a step back.

"This is for speaking just now." she said. WUMP! She drove her knee into my balls, I immediately doubled over.

"And this is for all the blowjobs." she said. WUMP! She drove her knee into my balls again. This time I would have fallen to the floor, but I grabbed onto her arm to hold myself up. I was gasping for air, the pain was all through my body. Her knee had power and some weight to it when it hit my balls, my whole body hurt.

"I could have kneed you harder, perhaps your explanation saved you some pain, but then I had to do it twice." she said.

"Now, let's talk about when you slapped my pussy." she said.

I looked over nervously, my balls were already killing me.

"I liked that very much, it made me hot." she said. She reached her hand down and began stroking my cock. With her other hand, she opened one of the drawers on the bureau and brought out some lube, she shot some in her hand. She stroked my cock all the way down my balls and back each time. She was rough with my balls, but I loved it, it felt so good. She did it for quite some time, but she held back from letting me orgasm, she didn't squeeze hard or go too fast, I could have held out for awhile. Especially since she was wearing the big fuzzy sweater and the horrible baggy pants.

"And then after that, you had the nerve to make me get on all fours and you kicked my pussy." she said. "I very nearly came, that was my favorite part."

She pulled her sweater off over her head, she wasn't wearing a bra. She pulled my head over between her breasts, "These are for you, enjoy yourself." she said.

I always did enjoy them, I kissed them and sucked on her nipples, I squeezed them. They are so big, soft and yet firm, and they look so pretty. I am completely taken with the freckles, especially between her breasts, just the sight of them makes me crazy. She pushed me into a chair and sat on my lap facing me, my cock was so hard now that it was pinned between our stomachs. She pushed her breasts into my mouth, I sucked on them greedily. She was moaning, I think she may have cum, it sounded like it. I was completely immersed in it.

After quite some time she got up off me, she pulled me up out of the chair. My cock could not get any harder, and now that I could see her breasts, I was sure it would stay that way.

"Next, let's talk about bringing Miss Davis in, that was inspired thinking, I didn't expect that. However, you did fuck her, and you did it in front of me. You will have to pay for that." she said.

She walked up to me, she cupped my balls in her hand and squeezed them a bit, then she pushed my legs apart. She tugged down on my balls, and pushed my legs a bit farther apart, then she stepped back. She seemed to be taking extra time, maybe just fucking with me, or maybe lining up the perfect kick. I'll never know...

WUMP!

She shot that kick up hard, the top of her foot trapping my balls up against my pelvic bone, there was nothing else I could do, I dropped to the floor and curled up in a ball. I had my hand on my aching balls, in part trying to make them feel better somehow, but also to protect them in case she wanted to kick them again. My mind was a complete fog of pain, I seemed to be floating in and out of the pain, I vaguely remember her leaning down and laying me on my back, and I could hear her talking to me, but I had trouble following her.

"You decided to have me suck on Miss Davis's breasts, I have never had a chance to do that, I very much enjoyed it. I'm not usually into women, but I found that very exciting and sexy.

She took my cock into her mouth and started sucking on it. It was completely soft after that kick she had just nailed me with, but soon the pleasure from the blowjob washed away the pain in my balls, or maybe just made it tolerable. I still was having trouble thinking straight. I could feel my cock start to get harder, I was starting to return to consciousness. I looked down to see her red head bobbing up and down on my cock, her huge breasts were swinging back and forth as she sucked my cock.

"Next you gave me an incredible orgasm with Miss Davis's help, that was even more inspired, I have not cum that hard in some time." she said. "For that, you can do it again."

I was still laying on my back, she moved her pussy up onto my face. I do love to eat her out, especially when I can look up and see her huge breasts just above my face, I sucked on her clit hard, she likes it a little rough. I licked and sucked, she was moaning, and grinding her pussy into my face, for once I had some control of her. I moved my tongue even faster and harder, she came instantly, her legs clamped around my head.

"Holy fuck Mike." she cried out.

I was so surprised she used my first name I almost stopped, but realized I better pretend it didn't happen. She continued to grind my face, I concentrated on eating her out, but for some reason hearing her use my name was sticking in my head, I was half surprised she knew my first name. I better stop thinking about it, you have to stay focused with Miss Hansen.

She eased up her grip on my head, she worked her way back down so that her head was over my cock, of course I had a full hard on at this point, watching Miss Hansen cum always gets me hard. She started sucking my cock, working the head first, but then taking my entire cock into her mouth. Each time the head of my cock reached her throat, the extra tightness almost made me quiver, it felt so good. So I was pushing my cock into her mouth, I would be cumming soon.

As I just started to cum, she lifted her head of my cock and leaned away from me.

"Now, let's talk about what you did at the end of your turn." she said.

My cock was quivering, I was so close to cumming, I wanted to push it towards her, but she was out of reach.

"Cumming on my face, and then on Miss Davis's face, that takes balls Mr. Matthews." she said.

I wondered where this was going, was this good or bad. She reached for my balls, she squeezed them lightly, but then she just held them in her hand.

"I mean really, you gotta have some balls to cum on my face like that." she said. She squeed them again, but not enough to hurt. My cock seemed to be double hard just from the excitement and uncertainty of the situation, plus she had just brought me so close to orgasm, she was really making me nuts.

She bent over my cock and took it in her mouth, this time working me very slowly and deliberately, I had just been so close to cumming, that it only took a half minute until I was ready to shoot my load again.

"Miss Hansen..." I whispered. I pushed my cock into her mouth, but then her mouth was gone. She had leaned away from me again.

My cock twitched, I involuntarily pushed up into where her mouth was just a second ago, and nothing was there.

"I'm just saying, that takes a lot of balls." she said. As she said the word balls she reached over and gave my balls a squeeze.

"Well, we better get back to work, and no cumming until our next meeting Mr. Matthews."

Fuck! Mother fucker! I had a feeling that she was going to do this to me, in the back of my mind, it was the only payback that could out do what I did to her.

I watched as she put her clothes back on, she was dressed in no time, she just had slacks and her fuzzy sweater. My cock was aching, and watching her only made it worse, I so wanted to reach down and just jerk myself off - but she was right, she would know when we met the next time. Now I had to look forward to nights where I couldn't sleep, and a hard on that just keeps showing up at the most annoying times.

She walked out of the conference room, I still sat there on the floor with my rock hard cock. Eventually I got dressed and went back to my office, my cock was still hard. It's hard getting your pants back on with a full boner, it was exhausting.

I could not wait for our next session.

*

Part 7 - I Need to Cum

Miss Hansen is my new boss, she gave me a fancy title and a big raise to stay on after her company bought the company I work for, with one minor caveat. She is keeping me on so she can bust my balls. At first I wasn't going to do it, I just agreed in order to get the raise, but then I planned to take the severance package. Instead, something crazy has happened. I love our ball busting sessions, I don't want to leave, in fact, I can't wait for my next session.

That was especially true this week, in our last session Miss Hansen kept bringing me to the edge of cumming and then denying me. I’ve been walking around for two days with a raging hard on. I mean not 24/7, but every time I get a dirty thought or see a pretty woman, my cock immediately gets hard. I just can't wait to cum. I was really relieved when I saw an appointment pop up on my calendar for this afternoon. All I could think about was the relief I would soon get. Sure, my balls were going to pay, but it would be worth it.

I found it impossible to concentrate, I couldn't get any work done, I just sat around with my cock pushing against my pants. I was relieved when the meeting reminder came up and it was time to head over to Miss Hansen's office. Her assistant, Miss Davis, directed me to sit and wait, she reached for her pen and started sliding her nails up and down the pen. It seemed like she knew I was desperate to cum, just watching her fiddle with the pen had my cock hard. It was torture, but it was also so fucking hot.

Miss Hansen buzzed for me to come into her office, I walked in, I had to wonder if she noticed the bulge in my pants. I was already hard before I walked into the office, but I would have gotten hard once I saw what she was wearing. She had on a low cut top, as I stood in front of her desk where she was seated, I could easily see the tops of her breasts bursting out of her overworked bra.

"Any work issues Mr. Matthews?" she asked.

"No, everything is fine." I answered.

"Let's head to my conference room, I can see we have some things to take care of." she said.

I guess she noticed my pants, I followed her into the conference room, I took my clothes off and piled them in the corner. I walked over in front of her and stood with my cock pointing straight out and ramrod hard.

She took my cock in her hand and slowly stroked it.

"I can see you didn't masturbate since our last meeting, your cock feels like it's made of steel." she said.

"I follow orders Miss Hansen." I answered.

"Good boy Mr. Matthews." she replied.

She continued to lightly stroke my cock, she played with the head some, but mostly stroked the sensitive underside. I thought to myself, if she keeps this up I will be cumming soon, I wondered where we were going next.

"I'm tempted just to suck you off and put you out of your misery." she said.

She pulled me closer and started sucking my cock, again, just lightly running her tongue around the head and up and down the shaft. Fuck it felt amazing. Her head was bobbing back and forth on my cock, I was looking down her low cut top watching her breasts swing up and down in her bra. I started pushing into her mouth. I felt the orgasm building up, it was just a matter of seconds. I started to push down her throat, and she pulled away from me. My cock was pushing into nothing, she had brought me to the edge again and quit on me.

"But what fun would that be Mr. Matthews, who wants to just cum without earning it." she said.

I groaned, I didn't mean to make a sound, but it just escaped. I was so close, to be denied again, it was getting to be too much for me. My nervous system was completely frazzled.

"I have an idea for today Mr. Matthews, we are going to conduct some experiments on you. I guarantee you one thing about today, sooner or later you will cum, you have my promise." she said. "I want to see if you can cum without me touching your cock. Let's start by seeing if you can cum when I kick you in the balls. Get down on your hands and knees."

Fuck. I hate when she kicks me from behind, it seems to hurt twice as much when I can't brace for the kicks. I did as she commanded though, complaining would only get me harder kicks. I waited on all fours, my balls hanging down unprotected, my stupid cock still completely hard, pointing slightly up.

WUMP! The first kick rocked me, just hard enough to make me suck air, but not hard enough to put me on the floor. WUMP! WUMP! WUMP! She did it again and again, she repeatedly kicked me in the balls. I could tell she was changing from left foot to right foot sometimes, I could feel the difference in how her foot crushed my balls into my stomach. The kicks became relentless, I was soon drowning in pain, though I was able to stay up on all fours. I looked down between my legs, my cock was still completely hard. I had no idea how, but she had not crushed its spirit. Yet.

"Phew!" she said, "I'm getting tired of kicking your balls, that's a lot of work." She stopped for a minute, she reached down and squeezed my balls a little, then she felt my cock.

"This cock of yours is still hard, but it seems that kicking you won’t make you cum."

She walked around me, thinking out loud, "I think we should try kneeing your balls, maybe it will work better."

She stood me up, it was hard for me to stand, she had already done a number on my balls. She got down on her knees to examine my cock and balls, "Oh my, your balls are red, I guess I pounded on them pretty good." she said.

She stood back up and came in close to me, I looked down to see her drive her knee into my balls.

"Owwww Fuck!" I cried out. The pain was intense, my balls were already sore and taking a knee was too much. My knees buckled and I started to fall down, I hung onto her shoulders, I accidentally pulled her shirt off her shoulder.

"Oh, you pervert, trying to see my tits again. Maybe that will help you cum." she said. She unbuttoned her blouse, took off her shirt, and squeezed her breasts together with her arms. She still had her bra on, her breasts had nowhere to go but up, her cleavage was insane. "Pretty nice, right Mr. Matthews?" she asked.

"Yes Miss Hansen, more than nice." I replied quietly.

She pulled my face down between her breasts, and then when I couldn't see, she brought her knee up into my balls. This time seemed even harder than last time, I was on the ground in an instant, curled up in a ball in a world of pain. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't see, my mind was just filled with pain. The kind of hollow feeling you get when your balls are really blasted. Fuck.

I was in and out of consciousness, I didn't black out, but I wasn't all there either. I know she sat down next to me on the floor, I could feel her holding my head, at some point she took her bra off and placed her breasts on my face. I was still too dazed to even understand what was going on around me. The one thing that cut through the haze, at some point she started sucking my cock. Soon I was feeling better, the pain in my balls seemed to turn into pleasure, every nerve in my body was now enjoying the blowjob she was giving me. Soon I was thrusting my cock into her mouth, I so hoped she would finally let me cum. But then she slowed down and eventually stopped.

"Well Mr. Matthews, I'm pretty sure kneeing your balls won’t make you cum, but even as you lay on the ground recovering, you still had a hard on. I am impressed." she said.

"Let's try a different approach, stand back up and let's see if squeezing your balls can make you cum."

I stood back up again, it wasn't easy, my balls were still sore as hell. I wasn't looking forward to more pain, but she promised me I could cum eventually, so I had to tough it out. She reached her hand under my balls and cradled them. She seemed to always do that, sort of weighing my balls in her hand, it felt good, but at the same time I felt really vulnerable with my balls just sitting in her grip.

She squeezed my balls, soft at first, but progressively harder. Eventually my knees started to give out and I was heading for the floor, so she eased up. I tried not to make a noise, but I was having a hard time catching my breath when my knees would give out. As she loosened her grip, I would suck in air and groan. She did it to me a number of times, it wasn't making me cum, but my cock was still hard. I no longer cared about cumming, I just wanted this to stop.

"Fuck, that's not working either," she said, "you seem to be unable to cum from just ball busting, I guess we need to get your cock in on the fun too."

She pulled me by my balls over to the coffee table, she said, "Kneel down in front of this table and put your cock and balls on the table."

She took off her high heels, she stood next to the coffee table and used her foot to mash my cock and balls into the table. It hurt, but at the same time, it felt good. I thought to myself that this would actually work, I would be cumming soon.

"Lift your cock up out of the way, I want to mash your balls." she said.

Damn, I thought I might cum if she kept doing both my cock and balls, but I did as she asked. Her foot worked my balls back and forth, for some reason it felt good to me, and I was still holding my cock. I found myself rubbing my cock a little bit as she mashed my balls, I did it just a little so she couldn't see it, but enough that I might cum. As I got closer and closer I let my cock drop on top of her foot. The top of her foot was rubbing underneath my cock as she mashed my balls, it wasn't much, but it seemed to be enough to get me off. I started to moan a little, my breathing got faster, she spotted what was happening.

"You are finally going to cum, what a relief for you." she said.

She lifted her foot and my cock dropped onto the table on top of my balls, she took her foot and mashed them both into the table. The mix of pain and pleasure was incredible, she used her toes to isolate each ball and mash it flat, then she used her toes to run up and down my swollen cock. Then her whole foot pushed down on my cock and balls. Everything was squishing around under her pretty feet, I looked over to see her big breasts swaying as she moved around to smash my balls. That was it, I started to cum.

"Oh shit, Miss Hansen." I cried out. A stream of cum shot across the coffee table, she continued to mash my cock and balls with her foot, soon her foot was covered in cum, and my cock and balls and her foot were one big gooey mess. She was easing up my balls now and using her foot to run up and down my cock. She reached over and took my cock in her hand, and she leaned in and started sucking my cock. She sucked out the last few loads of cum, she squeezed my balls lightly, I just stayed on my knees enjoying the most satisfying orgasm I ever remember having.

She finally backed off and stood up, her pussy was pretty much at my eye level. Suddenly I really wanted to taste that pussy, and maybe squeeze those breasts some more.

"Thank you Miss Hansen, that was overwhelming." I said. "I would like to do something for you, if it would please you."

"Not today Mr. Matthews, I'm holding out for our next session, I have a surprise for you." she said.

*

Part 8 - Ball busting Party

I was surprised to see Miss Hansen walk into my office, she usually just set a meeting on my calendar, and I showed up for another session of ball busting. Miss Hansen is my new boss, her company bought the company I worked for, and she agreed to let me stay on with a substantial raise, but ... I have to let her bust my balls. I am free to leave any time, and she will give me a generous severance package, but to my surprise, I find myself completely obsessed with her, I can't wait for our ball busting sessions.

"Hello Mike, do you have a minute?" she said, walking into my office. She was dressed very conservatively today, a big sweater and a skirt, but even with the big sweater it was obvious she had a massive set of tits.

"Yes Miss Hansen, of course, please come in." I answered.

"Mike, outside of the conference room you should call me by my first name Kathy, we need to behave like we are conducting normal business in public." she said.

"Sure Kathy, I didn't know. So, what brings you to my office?" I asked.

"Well, there is a reason I'm here." she walked over to close the door. "I want to talk to you about something." She sat down across from me, she looked so beautiful, and I knew what that dress was hiding. It's hard not to think about those breasts whenever I see her.

"So, here it is," she continued, "I'm having a party at my house this Friday night, and I am here to see if you want to come. It's not required for your job, I am asking you to be my guest, but this is not a normal party, it will be far crazier. The party is not part of our current arrangement because it's outside work, I'm asking you because lately you have risen to a level where I think you could handle it, and I think you would be a good addition to this group."

"What we do at this party is a combination of swinging and ball busting, there will be a number of couples, and we choose partners from a hat, and then we choose tasks from another hat. You may find yourself having sex with any of the women, and you may find yourself getting kicked in the balls by any or all of the women. The women run this party, the men are all required to whatever we ask, and much like we do here, you will have to take what happens to you. Finally, I do make you one promise, at the end of the night, if you want it, I will do anything you request. And I mean anything."

"Even have straight sex with me?" I asked.

"Heaven forbid, even that." she said. We both laughed.

"Kathy, I would be happy to, as long as you think I could handle it." I answered. At this point she knew me better than I knew myself.

"I'm sure you can, and you will have a friend there, Miss Davis is also coming to this party." Miss Hansen said.

"Okay then, see you Friday night, I'll send the details in an email later." she said. She got up, I watched her walk out, even in her sweater and longer skirt she looked stunning.

The week flew by, it seemed like I was standing at Miss Hansen's front door ringing the bell in an instant after she left my office. I was excited to see outside our arrangement.

"Come on in Mr. Matthews, it's good to see you." Miss Hansen said. She opened the door and let me into her house, she surprised me by kissing me on the cheek and giving me a quick hug. There were already a number of couples standing around having drinks, everything appeared to be a normal cocktail party, there was some food out, and a bar setup with the usual booze and some beer and wine. "Can I get you a drink?" she asked.

"A glass of white wine would be nice." I said. I figured the wine would settle my nerves a little, I should probably get some Advil with it, I thought. I looked around at the various couples, we were all roughly the same age, all the women were very pretty and just based on the clothing, I suspect all had a fair amount of money. A couple of the men looked younger, like maybe even late 20's, but most of us were mid 30's. Miss Davis came by to talk with Miss Hansen and me for a bit. Miss Hansen had to leave to get the door again, so I tried to walk around the room and meet people as best I could. I talked with a woman who called herself Miss T, I always used mnemonics to help me remember names, she appeared to have pretty big tits, so Miss T. for tits. We talked about the weather, it was all very normal. I met Miss L. She was wearing a mini skirt, she had nice legs, so L for legs. It was easy to imagine her kicking my balls with those long legs. Oooof!

Miss Hansen walked to one end of the room and spoke, "Good evening everyone, we are all here now, it's time to begin this party. Everyone find a seat next to who brought you, Mr. M come over here and sit by me."

I hadn't really noticed before, but all the chairs and couches were arranged in a circle, one of the couches was covered with a pile of sheets.

"I have two hats here," Miss Hansen continued, "one with all the men's names and one with tasks. In the first round, we will do the task with the person who brought us, after that we will choose partners from the hat. We will take turns, each task is for one minute. The final task of the evening is chosen by the men, and we will all do that all at the same time and with no time limit. I'll be your M.C. tonight, and judge of any disputes, Miss D. will be taking care of choosing names and tasks from the hats, and she will be the timer."

"It's now time for the men to take off their clothes, and the women to get into any outfits they brought for the night." Miss Hansen said.

I stood up to get undressed, I was watching what the others did since this was new to me. Within minutes all the men were completely naked, the women were in various states of undress, Miss Hansen pulled off her dress to reveal a matching bra and panties in dark red lace, she looked insanely sexy. I found that I already had an erection just watching her, but I wasn't alone, nearly all the men had erections. The couples spread a sheet onto each couch or chair, and everyone sat back down. Miss Hansen was still standing, running the show.

"Alright everyone, Miss D. will pull tasks from the hat, and we will do them, I'll always go first, and then we go clockwise around the room." she said. "What's our first task Miss D.?"

Miss Davis fished around the hat, and pulled out a piece of paper, she announced, "Suck on breasts."

Every man in the room smiled, I think a few high fived each other, but none was happier than me.

Miss Hansen walked over to where I was sitting on a couch, she pulled off her bra and set it next to me, then she sat on my lap facing me. She put her breasts in my face and I jumped on my chance, I started kissing and squeezing her breasts. I felt her hand reach down to stroke my cock as I did everything I could think of to her fine big breasts. I was completely lost in her breasts, and her stroking my cock only made it that much better, I was really disappointed when I heard a timer beep. My turn was up. Miss Hansen pulled her breasts away and kissed me on the lips, she whispered in my ear, "That was so good, I almost came, we need to do that more."

As she pulled away from her I only then realized all the other couples had been watching us, and now the couple to my left was taking their turn. I didn't know their names yet, but they had much the same enthusiasm for it that I had just a moment ago. We went that way around the room, when Miss T. took off her bra I found that I had been right before, she had enormous tits, her man was absolutely buried in them. My cock got even harder watching them. I wanted to reach over and grab Miss Hansen's breasts again, but I knew better.

When it was Miss L.'s turn she laid on her back on the couch and had her man suck her tits from above, I noticed that the whole time he was sucking her tits she was kneeing him lightly in the balls. Miss Davis, who I knew from work, had brought someone I didn't recognize, but he got a treat, she sat on his lap facing him and about halfway through she pushed his cock into her pussy, she was fucking him during his turn. It was hot as fuck to watch Miss Davis fuck him, she has such a nice athletic build, I found myself more and more attracted to her, though Miss Hansen is really my type. Fucking love those redheads.

Soon everyone had taken their turn, now it was time to draw partners from the hats, Miss Davis walked around to each woman and had them draw a name, as they did Miss Davis announced them. Miss Hansen went first, she had Mr. F. They went around the room, I ended up with Miss L.

"Okay, all the men, go sit by the woman who drew your name, and now let's draw the task." said Miss Hansen. I went over to sit by Miss L. She was still topless from our last task, she had nice breasts, and really nice long legs. I found myself hoping that the task would be a kick in the balls, I wanted to see those legs come up into my balls.

"Knees to the balls." Miss Davis read the task she had pulled from the hat.

I was looking at Miss L.'s legs, the were so long and lean, I found them so sexy, I was anxiously awaiting my knees to the balls, though I could tell she was strong enough that she might really hurt me.

Miss Hansen went first, she had drawn Mr. F, he was a little on the heavy side, with a fairly average sized cock, but he did have big balls. She had him stand up and she walked up to him, she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, and she reached down to cup his balls first. She gave them a squeeze, then stepped back. She drove her knee up into his balls, hard enough that he seemed to lift up into the air a bit. I could hear him gasp for air, but he stood his ground. She kneed him again, I think she was waiting for him to drop, but he didn't, he continued to stand. I could see Miss Hansen looking a little annoyed, she blasted his balls with her knee.

WUMP! He just groaned, but he continued to stand. I wanted to tell him to fall, but I knew better than to speak. Miss Hansen gave him a couple more hard knees to the balls, I would have been on the ground crying, but he continued to stand. The timer beeped, he had managed to stand through the whole thing, I had to be impressed. I could see Miss Hansen was pissed, I wouldn't want to be the next person she drew from the hat.

Next was Miss T.'s turn, she had someone with a surprisingly small cock, but it was standing straight up. He did seem to have some enormous balls. Miss T. lined him up, and she drove her knee up hard into his balls. Every guy in the place squirmed a little, he just dropped right down to the floor and curled up in a ball. Miss T. told him to get back up, he tried to get back up onto his knees but just fell over the other way. I felt bad for the poor guy, but Miss T. did not, she got down on the floor and rolled him onto his back, then she kneed him in the balls on the floor. He cried out, but she kept going. She continued to knee him, he tried to cover up his balls, but she relentlessly drove her knee into his balls until her time was up. After the timer beeped, she got up and sat on the couch, leaving him lying on the floor. She looked pissed. I was scared of her.

Miss Davis was next, she did look really beautiful, her athletic body and long tanned legs, it was hard not to look at her legs and want her knee driving into my balls. She was partnered with Mr. U., she laid him on his back, maybe after seeing the last guy she decided it would just be easier to start her man on his back. She spread his legs apart and started kneeing him in the balls. He cried out, or maybe it was a loud moan, she just kept driving her knee into his balls and cock. I could see his cock was really hard, and soon it was obvious that he was getting off.

"Oh Miss D., don't stop." Mr. U called out. Miss Davis kneed him even harder, probably trying to calm him down, but it didn't work, he shot a load of cum onto his own stomach. Each time she drove her knee into his cock and balls he cried out and shot more cum onto himself. When the timer finally went off, Miss Davis reached down to stroke his defeated cock and Miss Hansen brought a towel over to clean up the mess he made. He eventually got up and sat on the couch looking a little dejected. I wondered what would happen next to him, but it seemed like we just continued along.

Next it was my turn, Miss L. had me stand up, she rubbed her knee against my balls, then she drew it back and thrust it up into my balls. All the air in the room seemed to disappear, I could not get a breath, I grabbed Miss L.'s shoulders to hold me, or I would have been on the floor.

WUMP! She shot another knee up into my balls hard, this time I couldn't stand, I dropped to my knees and held onto her leg to keep from falling. My balls were aching, my hard on had suddenly disappeared, it was brutal, but at least I didn't cum all over myself like the last guy. I think at this point I was in shock, I vaguely remember Miss L. standing me back up and driving her knee into my balls again, but after that the next thing I remember is the beep of the timer going off. I was glad, somehow I was laying on the ground trying to recover, I wasn't really sure how I got there.

It was Miss B.'s turn now, I didn't hear who she was with, I was still struggling to get off the floor and back to my spot on a couch. I know he made it through okay, but don't remember much else.

Miss Hansen said, "Okay, next task, Miss Davis let's pick our next partners."

Miss Davis went around the room, each lady drew a slip of paper, everyone took one, I didn't hear my name, but then I realized Miss Davis must be my partner, she was the last to choose. She called my name out and I gingerly went over to sit next to her.

Miss Hansen picked up the hat with the tasks, I was hoping for something easy, my balls needed a break after the knee session.

"Ball squeeze." Miss Hansen called out. I could see every man in the place look a bit dejected, we had all just been brutalized, now a session of squeezing, shit.

It was a bit of a blur after that, I watched Miss Hansen, she had Mr. F. again. He is a tough son of a bitch, she squeezed and squeezed his balls, he made some noise, but he never dropped to the floor. I have had enough of Miss Hansen's squeezing to know that if she wants to drop me, I'm on the ground, but Mr. F. could take it. Miss B had Mr. U, the guy who came last time. He was the only one without an erection, I think he was still pretty sensitive because he made a real scene, crying out and howling. When he dropped to the ground, Miss B. went down with him and kept squeezing his balls. She is tough!

When it was my turn Miss Davis had me stand in front of her, she wrapped her fingers around my sore balls and gave me a good strong squeeze. She wasn't trying to drop me yet, it was just enough that I could still stand. I put my hands on my knees to hold myself up and took a number of squeezes.

Then Miss Davis let go of my balls, she grasped them with her fingernails and started mushing them around in the sack, my nerves were shot watching those long fingernails mess with my balls. She pushed her thumbnail into my right ball, and then she let me have it.

"Fuck! My balls." I cried out. I was on the ground in an instant, I glanced over to Miss Hansen, I could see even she was a little shocked by the pain I was in, I looked at Miss Davis, she was smiling at me, but still held my balls in her fingernails. I felt her move her fingers around, and then she found my left ball with her thumb, and she nailed me again.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" I cried out again, I curled up into a ball and try to get her hands away from my balls. So much for having a friend at the party. Fuck!

Finally, the timer went off, we returned to our seats, I refused to look at Miss Davis. Fuck that bitch.

The night went on like that for a while, each man taking his pain in one form or another. There was also a round of ball kicking, it went much the same as the knees to the balls, though nobody came. I had Miss Hansen again for that round, I swear she went easy on me. She still took me to the floor with the last kick, but I know she could kick harder, I've felt it before. I think we must have done at least 15 rounds of tasks.

There were some fun tasks too, I had Miss B. for pussy eating, I was surprised that she managed to cum in the minute I had to eat her pussy. She made a real racket, and her legs wrapped around my head so tight I couldn't even hear. Miss Hansen had drawn Mr. F for that round, he didn't seem very interested in trying to get her to cum, he ate her pussy in a slow and methodical way. Good thing he is so tough, because I think she would fuck him up if she had another chance. I wished I had drawn her for that round.

Another fun round for me was the deep throat round, the first time through each woman had to try and deep throat their man. If they could do it then the man sat back down, but if not the man stood and for the next round each man rotated one to the right. I had drawn Miss Davis again, I was still annoyed at her for driving her thumb nail into my balls, so when she tried to deep throat me, I pushed her head onto my cock and made her gag. I knew once she was gagging it was not going to happen for her, I advanced easily to the next round. There were only two of us who made it thorough, Mr. F. and me. We went to the right, I had Miss L. next, and he had Miss Hansen. I knew he was out, Miss Hansen could take my whole cock, and I was at least 2 inches longer than him. She easily took his cock in, then pushed him away. Miss L. made a real effort on my cock, but she wasn't close.

Next I rotated to Miss B., she started by just giving me head, getting herself ready. It did feel good, but I didn't want to cum, I was holding out for Miss Hansen. I loved seeing my cock go into Miss Hansen's mouth. Miss B. tried to push my cock into her throat, but she gagged too. She tried over and over but was never really close.

Then it was Miss Hansen's turn, she took my cock in her mouth and started to blow me, not yet taking the whole cock. She looked up at me, her pretty eyes looked into mine, and she pretended to gag. I know she could take the whole thing, but for some reason she let me win that round. I don't know why.

I went the rest of the way around the room, none of the women could do it. I enjoyed having each woman suck my cock, but I was still a little confused by Miss Hansen letting me continue past her. Maybe she was just letting me get lots of blowjobs? Seemed too nice for her.

The last task I remember being pulled from the hat was a kick from behind while on my hands and knees. I had drawn Miss L. again, she was tough when she kneed me, I expected this one would be bad. As usual Miss Hansen went first, she had drawn Mr. F. again, it seemed like she was trying to kill him she kicked him so hard, but that tough fucker took every kick.

I always hate getting it from behind, I can take busting better if I can steel myself for it, so I was surprised when Miss L. just hit me with a medium strong kick. It still hurt, but I was okay. I wondered why Miss L. was taking it easy on me, but then before my turn was up, she flipped me onto my back and tried again to take my whole cock into her mouth. She got to within an inch or two, but no luck.

"Fuck Mr. M., I really wanted another shot at your cock, I just can't do it. I need more practice." she said.

I glanced over at Miss Hansen and laughed, she said, "We might be able to arrange that Miss L., I know Mr. M. would enjoy it."

"Okay everyone, we are on the final round, it's the men's turn. Everyone pair up with who brought you and let's bring this party home." she said.

I walked over to Miss Hansen, she reached down and cupped my balls, she asked, "One last squeeze before I give myself to you?"

"Sure Miss H." I answered.

She squeezed me softly at first, but harder and harder. I dropped down to the floor, I pulled her down with me, she continued to squeeze.

"Harder Miss H., I want it harder." I said.

So, she did. The pain was crazy, but I held my ground, I put my arms around her and hugged her, then I kissed her on the lips, she slowly loosened her grip.

She whispered into my ear, "Okay Mike, it's your turn."

"First, I want to watch." I said. We sat together on the couch and looked around the room, I took Miss Hansen's hand and put it on my cock, she slowly stroked me.

About half the women were on their knees giving head to the men, I guess that was to be expected. Not Mr. F. though, no head for him, he was with Miss L and he was on his back while she kneed him in the balls. She would drive the knee into his balls, then massage his cock and balls with her leg. Over and over. Mr. U and Miss T. were fucking like dogs, Mr. U. was doing her doggy style, she was on all fours. Her big tits were swinging back and forth, I watched them for a while. I do love swaying tits.

"You like her tits, don't you Mr. M.?" Miss Hansen said to me.

"Not as much as yours, but she is a strong second." I answered. I reached for her breasts and gave them a squeeze and a kiss.

I had enough of the others, I pulled Miss Hansen over onto my lap facing me. I started playing with her breasts, my cock was resting on her stomach. I sucked on her nipples, and cupped her big, beautiful breasts in my hands, I really wondered if Miss Hansen could cum from just breasts. My cock was rubbing against her clit, I figured the combination might get to her. I became more forceful, I could hear Miss Hansen moan and damnit if she didn't cum.

"Oh Mike, I'm cumming." she said. I could feel the juice from her pussy dripping down my cock. I slipped my cock inside her, she rode me up and down as I sucked her tits. I leaned back and pulled her face to mine.

"You are beautiful Kathy, I'm so happy to straight fuck you." I said.

I had my arms around her but somehow she managed to reach behind us and grab me by the balls.

"Never." she said.

She squeezed my balls hard, and I came immediately, shooting load after load of cum into her soft wet pussy. I heard her cum too, she cried out at the same time as me. She continued to squeeze my balls as I emptied them into her, it was the greatest fuck of my life. She kept riding me long after I was done cumming, finally I couldn't take it anymore and I held her close so she would have to stop.

She finally let go of my balls, she kissed my face and neck, I just held her. It was then I noticed it, everyone in the room was looking at us.

"Kathy, why are they all watching us?" I whispered in her ear.

She lifted her head off my shoulder and looked around behind her at her friends, and they really were all looking at us.

"I think we might have been a little noisy, Mike." she said.

I hadn't even noticed, I had forgotten anyone else was in the room.

Miss Davis was the first to speak, "Holy fuck you two, get a room!"

Everybody laughed. This was the greatest party I've ever been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment