My Roommate Megan, Parts 1 to 3
By funkyBusted
Author’s Note: This story is fiction, though Megan is a real person, she's a stripper at a nearby club who I became friends with a few years ago.
*
Part 1
I've been advertising for a roommate for a couple weeks, my previous roommate ended up flunking out of the university, and rushed off back home to mom and dad. I needed to find a roommate quickly, because this apartment is expensive and it's too much for just one person to pay. It's a two-bedroom apartment with bedrooms upstairs, and a nice common area downstairs with a living room, kitchen, and dining area. I have the usual TV, gaming system, couch and chairs - it should have been easy to find a roommate, but the rent is high because the apartment is downtown near the college and shopping. I was still in school, but I had a good side job that would become permanent when I graduated, most students couldn't afford to live in an apartment this nice.
Megan called me about renting the place around noon on a Sunday and asked if she could stop by that night. I wasn't too sure about renting to a woman, but I was starting to get a little desperate to get some help on the rent, so I figured I would at least see what she had to say.
The doorbell rang around 7:00, I went to let her in, I could barely believe what I was seeing when I opened the door.
Megan is a black woman, an inch or two shorter than me, long strong legs, medium size tits in a push up bra, curly dyed blond hair, and a beautiful smile. She was stunning. I mean just fucking stunning. She is the sexiest woman I've ever seen.
"Uh, please come in." I stammered. I opened the screen door to let her in. I watched her walk by, she was wearing short shorts with her ass cheeks poking out, a red tank top with her tits pushed up by a bra that was clearly visible. She had black high heels on her feet. Her ass cheeks popped in and out of her pants when she walked. It was just fucking crazy. She was the girl of my dreams, this had to be a prank.
She looked around the apartment and said, "Hi, I'm Megan, I work nearby here and have been looking for a place closer to work. This is really nice, I think I would like it here."
"Let me show you the place, oh, and my name is Matt." I replied.
I showed her around, we walked up the stairs to see the bedrooms. I followed her up the stairs, it was one of the single greatest things I had seen in my life up until that point. As she stepped up each step, one of her ass cheeks popped out the bottom of her shorts. Just too sexy.
We toured the bedrooms, checked out the large bathroom, and then went back downstairs and sat in the living room.
We started to discuss all the usual rental issues, price, availability, the boring stuff.
"Megan," I said, "I would like to ask you a couple questions, if you don't mind. First is, why are you willing to have a male roommate. Let's be honest, you are a really beautiful women, any male roommate is going to end up being a problem I bet."
"Hmmm, I have a two-part answer to that Matt, one is, I prefer a male roommate, I work at night at a strip club, and just in case someone tries to follow me home or pester me, it's nice to have a man around the house. And the second reason is simple, I am very good at controlling men if I need to." Megan said.
"Okay Megan,", I said, "You honestly seem great to me, I would love to have such a pretty roommate, you are a knockout. This will be fun for me. Do you have any questions?"
"Not so much questions, Matt, but I do a few conditions I need you to agree to." Megan said. "First is, you can look all you want, but you cannot touch unless you get permission from me. I will also follow that same rule with regards to you."
"Absolutely, I think that makes complete sense from both sides." I replied.
"Matt, it may not be that easy for you, I really like to hang around without much in the way of clothing on, so I need your word that you can deal with that." Megan said.
I nodded yes.
"And one last thing Matt, if you break your word on that, then you will allow me to bust your balls."
I gulped. What the fuck? My balls tightened up, but for some reason my cock started getting hard. I shifted around to hide it, squirming in my chair.
"Megan, I don't think that will be necessary, but I agree; if I do break our agreement, you can bust my balls.
"And what happens if you break our agreement, I don't think you have balls for me to squeeze?", I asked.
"Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that." she replied. "If I break the agreement, I will give you a blowjob, or you can knee me in the pussy if you want."
"Agreed!" I said. The thought of her giving me a blowjob completely pushing every other thought out of my head. I wanted to stand up and scream, I was so excited.
"Then we have a deal!", she said.
I took Megan less than a week to move in, she had a couple of co-workers come by to help out, it was quite the show. I helped too, but they didn't need me much. Megan is strong, she easily could have handled the whole thing by herself. She really just had boxes and boxes of clothes.
Megan and I settled into an easy rhythm together, we both liked a lot of the same music and TV, and we both enjoyed just sitting around having a beer and talking about the day. And Megan wasn't kidding about not wearing much clothing, her preferred outfit was a push up bra and hot pants, and a few times she skipped the bra. She had nice tits, and it was hard for me not to stare, but she didn't seem to care at all if I did. Sometimes she would even dance around for me a little and swing them back and forth. I had to leave the room more than a few times trying hide a boner.
But the best times were when she was dancing to music in the living room. She loved to dance, espeically after a couple glasses of wine. It was a real sight to see, she is sexy just walking around, but when she dances. Holy shit.
She didn't mind if I just watched her dance, most of the dances left me with such a hard on that I couldn't stand up for a half hour. What a blast! I really was having the time of my life with her, and even if we never touched each other, she filled my head with images I could jerk off to over and over.
She was dancing around the apartment this last Friday, she seemed fairly drunk, she was swaying and swinging her ass to the music. I was just sitting on the couch watching, mesmerized.
"Oh, Matt darling..." she called out, "Since you are just watching me anyhow, how would you like to sit in this chair and I'll give you a lap dance?"
"Hell yeah!", I answered quickly. A free lap dance, what could be better.
"And remember Matt, you can't touch the dancer." she said giggling. "And I want your permission to touch you, because that's part of the dance."
"You have my permission, we're all good, I can't wait Megan." I spoke.
She sat me down in a chair in the living room, she turned on the music, and she began to dance around me. She was wearing a lace bra, panties, garters and stockings, and high heels - all red. She looked incredible, I was nearly hypnotized as she danced around me. I could feel my cock already starting to stiffen in my pants.
She lowered herself down in front of me and pulled my head in between her breasts. She made motions as though she was sucking my cock, and then put her breasts on either side my cock and tit fucked me through my pants. It was the most exciting experience, she had me completely revved up.
She sat on my lap facing me, arched her back, pulled her bra off, and brought her tits within an inch of my face. I wanted to kiss them, I wanted to bury my head in them, it was just nuts. She tossed the bra behind her, and then turned her back to me and started dancing, I could see her breasts swing back and forth from the side. She slowly backed in, and then sat on my lap. She started grinding on my cock with her fine tight ass. I felt like I might cum, my cock was pushing hard against her ass, it felt great.
Sometime during the dance I inadvertently put my hands on her hips to help her grind me. I didn't even notice that I had done it, but she did. She stopped dancing.
"Matt! We have a strict rule, you are not allowed to touch me, you promised me!" Megan said. She was angry with me.
"Megan, I'm sorry, I just got lost in your dancing, I didn't mean to do it - I didn't even know I did it." I stammered out.
"Megan, I mean it, I'm sorry, it won’t happen again." I said. I felt terrible, she was right.
I could see she was really angry, I could see that I had betrayed her trust in me. I felt badly for losing my control.
"Megan," I said. "I think you should bust my balls. I would do anything to set this right with you."
She stood there looking thoughtful, and then she smiled at me a little and said, "Matt, I think you are right, I think that would make me feel better."
She stood me up, she sat in the chair, and turned me towards her. She pulled my pants down, and took them off me. She sat looking at my hard on, and she giggled.
"I can see you enjoyed the dance, Matt." she laughed quietly, "And I can see you have a nice big cock. I could feel it while I was dancing on your lap, it's even bigger than I thought."
She reached down to my balls and cradled them in her hand. She put her hand around them and got a good grip, and she looked up at me, "Are you ready Matt, it's time."
"Yes." I said. I was rock hard looking at this beautiful girl wearing only panties with my balls in her hand, and just inches away from her mouth. It was so hot. For a few seconds at least.
Then, screaming pain shot from my balls into my stomach. I was crumpling to the ground but got my hand on her shoulders to steady myself. She kept squeezing, harder and harder, the pain caused me to gasp for air.
I cried out, "Fuck, Fuck, Megan, that fucking hurts!" I was on my knees now, she was bending forward still squeezing my balls. "Megan, it's enough, I just barely touched your hips!" I begged. "It was an accident, I lost my mind."
She finally let go of throbbing balls, I lay on the ground on my side trying to catch my breath. Holy fuck is she a strong girl, I thought.
"That's better Matt, I feel better. I wanted to do it hard enough so you would know the penalty is serious." Megan said to me quietly.
I nodded yes to her from the floor, I don't think I could have talked yet. Besides, I didn't know what to say. I was angry, and I was horny, and my cock stood straight out in front of me, rock hard. I was confused.
She looked at me on the floor, I could see she felt bad for me.
"Matt, Matt, are you okay?" she asked.
All I could do was groan, my balls were so sore, and my stomach hurt. Honestly, everything between my knees and my head hurt. She tried to help me sit back up in the chair. It took nearly a minute just to get me seated, she had done a number on me.
"Megan," I said quietly, "I will always honor our deal, but that really hurt me. All I did was put my hands on your hips, and you nearly knocked me unconscious. Fair is fair, but I don't want another lap dance from you ever again."
"Matt, I'm sorry, I didn't realize how much that would hurt you. I owe you one," Megan said. "How about we finish that lap dance?"
"No thanks Megan, I don't think I could take you grinding on my balls right now, they are really sore." I whimpered.
"Matt, can I have your permission to touch you, I think I can make your balls feel better", she asked.
"As long as you don't beat on them anymore, you have my permission." I answered.
I was still sitting in the lap dance chair, my pants we somewhere across the room, and Megan settled in front of me on her knees, her face a few inches from my throbbing and swollen balls.
She reached over towards me, I braced for another shot to the balls, my back stiffened, I was actually afraid of her. But she did not grab my balls, instead she reached for my cock and put it in her mouth. She started slowly, just sucking on the tip, letting the cock go in and out of her mouth just a little bit. Then a little bit more, and then more, until my entire cock was in her mouth. I could feel the head of my cock going down into her throat.
The pain in my balls seemed to wash away, instead just the sensation of my cock going in and out of her mouth completely filled my head. My balls still hurt, but the pain somehow felt good, I could feel the cum building up in my balls getting ready to shoot out like a gusher.
I groaned loudly, and as I came, Megan reached behind me a pushed my cock hard into her throat. It must have been the busting combined with the excitement of the dance, I don't know what the fuck happened, but I came like a wild animal. I cried out in pleasure, it was an absolute mind bending orgasm.
"FUCK FUCK OH FUCK!" I yelled out. I kept cumming and cumming, I can't imagine how much of it shot down her throat and into her stomach, it seemed like gallons to me. I've never experienced anything like it.
After what seemed like hours, she slowly let my cock slide out of her mouth. She reached down and cupped my balls and gave each of them a kiss.
She was still sitting in front of me, she looked up at me, and asked, "Is that better Matt?"
"Yes, Megan, that was the best orgasm I've ever had, I didn't know orgasms could possibly be like that, thank you Megan." I said.
"Ok then," Megan said, "we're even. I better get dressed, I need to get to work."
I was still in a daze, I just had the best sex of my life, my balls were killing me, what the fuck just happened?
*
Part 2: Truth or Dare
It has been a couple days since my roommate Megan busted my balls. We only have one serious rule in our shared apartment, I was allowed to look all I want, but no touching without permission - and if I broke this rule then she busted my balls. She had been practicing a lap dance on me and I got carried away and put my hands on her waist. The busting was brutal, and she felt so bad afterwards she blew me.
That alone was nuts, but what was actually bothering me was how much I liked it. It hurt like hell, but I've never cum so hard in my life, it was an all-consuming orgasm. I'm still not over days later, I can't stop thinking about it, and every time it pops into my head, I get a hard on.
Megan is an incredibly sexy woman, and she is most comfortable wearing very little clothing around the house, so I am constantly getting reminded of how much I want her. It was a Tuesday night, and she had the night off, so we were hanging out drinking beers, and just chatting. She was wearing a tank top and her usual short shorts, but for her this outfit was pretty tame.
We had not talked about the other day when she busted my balls, I think we may have been avoiding it, even though I was thinking about it all the time. But she finally broke the ice on the subject.
"Matt, I've been meaning to ask you, how are your balls doing?" she asked.
"Well, believe it or not they still hurt, but in a strange way I kind of like it, it reminds me of what we did together." I replied.
Megan looked surprised, "What do you mean by 'what we did together', I still feel bad for busting your balls too hard."
"Yes, there was that, but you also gave me the single greatest blowjob and orgasm I have ever had." I said. "I don't even have words to describe how good it felt."
She laughed quietly, "Yeah, you seemed to enjoying yourself."
"Yes, I really did, and I enjoyed the busting too. I'm confused by the whole experience." I said.
"I guess you would be if you liked it, hey, I have an idea, let's play Truth or Dare, maybe some tough questions will help you work out what you are thinking." she said.
"I don't know, I'm pretty embarrased about the whole thing, I'm not sure I want to answer questions." I said.
"Well, it's Truth or Dare, so if you don't want to answer the question, you might get your balls squeezed, because that will be my dare." Megan said.
"Of course," I laughed, "your dare is going to be that you let me feel those breasts you are always showing me." I countered.
"It's a deal then, let's start, you can ask first." she said.
I thought for a moment, what do I really want to know...got it. "Megan," I said, "Did you like busting my balls, and if yes, why?"
"That's two questions, Matt, you are cheating!" she replied, "But I will answer them anyhow."
"Yes, I very much enjoyed busting your balls. Ball busting is something I've always wanted to do, especially at work when men are jerks to me because of how I look, I would love to bring some guys to their knees. It has been a fantasy of mine for a long time, and when I actually got to do it, I loved the feeling of control."
"Did you find it sexual at all?" I asked.
"It's not your turn anymore, you will have to wait on that one." Megan laughed. "So, I have one for you, did you find getting your balls busted at all sexual?"
I laughed, she hit me back with my own question, "Yes, absolutely, it is sexual for me, but it is also about giving up control, and ... it's about the pain too. It's a pain that is mixed with some pleasure. It's very exciting to me." I answered.
"So, my turn again," I said, "did you find it sexual?"
Megan answered, "Not at first, at first I was mad at you, but when I pulled down your pants and saw your long cock, that got me excited, and then when I grabbed your balls, that was definitely sexual. But that was not the main attraction, it's more about the control, about having someone vulnerable and completely controlling them. That got me very hot.
"And Matt, there is more, later that night after we went to bed, I masturbated myself into a ferocious orgasm. I was surprised you didn't hear me, it was so good I practically screamed. That has never happened to me before, I'm sure it was because of busting your balls. If I'm honest, I masturbated to it a few times more in the last week. It seems to pop into my head as I fall asleep, and then I think squeezing your balls and sucking your cock, and the next thing you know I'm feeling my own clit and cumming as quietly as I can."
I couldn't believe what he was hearing, I felt that he was the only affected by this, but it turns out that Megan was going through the same things.
"Wow, thanks for telling me that Megan," I finally spoke, "I thought it was only me, it's good to know that it has gotten to you too."
"Okay, my turn," I said. "Megan, do you want to have sex with me?"
Megan thought for a moment or two, and then she surprised me, "I can't answer that one Matt, I don't know. I am trying not to think about it, you are my roommate. I think I will have to take the dare, you get to feel me up."
She stood up, climbed up on my lap facing her, and sat on my lap. Then she pulled her tank top off, he beautiful breasts just inches from my face. She pulled my hands up and placed them on her breasts, I started gently squeezing them, just squeezing the nipples, then the whole breast. She slowly pushed them towards my mouth, and I hungrily sucked on her nipples. My cock was straining against my pants and straining against her pussy which was on my pants. She started to grind on my just a little while I sucked and fondled her breasts.
She let me do it for a few minutes, it was just flat out great. She is so sexy, her breasts are so great, and the slow grinding on my cock just had me completely on edge.
"Alright Matt, back to the game, I have more questions." she said. "Oh, and since I did that Dare, my next dare will be that you can finger me or eat my pussy. You can do whatever you feel like doing, but you can't fuck me."
"Now then, it's my turn, why don't you have a girlfriend? You're a good-looking man with money and a big cock, it doesn't make any sense to me.
Damnit, I thought to myself, it's my turn to take the Dare, I don't want to tell Megan about my ex-girlfriend, it was a horrible mess and I'm still just recovering from it.
"Megan, I don't want to answer this one," I said, I'd rather have my balls squeezed.
We both stood up, and she asked, "Are you sure Matt, that doesn't really seem like a tough question?"
I nodded that yes, I'm sure, it was a tougher question than she thought. But I also wanted her hand on my balls, and I wanted the pain from her.
Megan reached down inside my boxers and cupped my balls, the she squeezed them hard.
"Ooomph!" I groaned, I doubled over but stayed on my feet. I felt like I could feel my balls in my stomach, I staggered and bit, and then plopped back onto the couch.
She was still topless, and there was one more small detail ... my cock was now rock hard. It poked out from the hole in my boxers when I sat down, we both giggled, and I tucked it back in.
"Somebody wanted to say hi," Megan said laughing. "Your turn Matt. But what will be your next dare, I want to knee your balls?"
"Yes," I agreed, "that's what I was thinking. And so, Megan, my question is, did you like blowing me the other day and would you like to do it again?"
"There you go with two questions again Matt," she said, "but I will answer. Yes, I very much enjoyed blowing you, though I was concerned because I thought I might have done real damage to your balls. And yes, I do want to do it again, but you have to earn it, I enjoy giving blowjobs but there is not much in it for me."
"Fair enough, that's kind of what I guessed. Okay, your turn." I said.
"I'm going to go easy on you, Do you think I'm pretty or are you just into strippers?" Megan asked.
"These are both easy for me to answer honestly, I think you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen, and I think you are more than pretty, you are stunning. Between the smile, the curly hair, the perfect breasts, then long legs, fuck - even your feet are perfect. So yes, I think you are pretty." I said. "And as far as being into strippers, no, I don't care either way. But when you dance, I can sure see that you must be a great stripper."
She blushed a little, I think maybe it sounded too over the top, but it was all true, I've never seen anyone more attractive.
"My turn again," I said, "So, are you attracted to me?"
Megan looked embarrassed, "Yes Matt, I was into you the first time we met, and it's only gotten more so since I moved in here, but there is something else at play here. I don't want a boyfriend, and I don't want a roommate for a boyfriend because if things go wrong then I might have to move out, so yes you are very attractive to me, but it won't matter because I won't date you."
"You know what Megan," I said, "that's completely fine with me. I'm not ready to date again either, I had a rough time not too long ago, I think this could work out great for both of us. We are just friends with some very weird benefits." We both laughed.
"My turn," Megan said, "Matt, do you want to fuck me?"
"That easy, of course I do," I answered quickly, "but to be honest, I hadn't even thought of it yet. We are doing something far more interesting and intimate when you think about it."
"Matt, I want to ask you another question, can I?" Megan asked.
"Yes, my next question is a tough one, I wouldn't mind stalling." I said.
She looked at me and asked, "Matt, are you in love with me?"
Shit, I was afraid we might get there, and I don't want to say, because the real truth is that I might be. But I know that's not what she wants. I'm a coward, I don't want to put myself out there like that.
"Megan, I don't want to answer that one. I'd rather take the knee to the balls." I answered.
Megan looked a bit angry, I think she suspected what the truth was.
"Okay then, stand up, I'm going to make this one count." Megan said.
I pulled my boxers back off and stood in front of her, I have never been kneed in the balls, I wasn't sure what to expect.
WHAM! My entire world suddenly stopped, it was completely different than getting squeezed, the sheer force of it made my balls feel like they exploded, my stomach ached, and I was gasping for air. I crumpled to the ground.
"Holy shit!", was all I could get out. I was able to get a breath or two after a couple minutes, I should have told her that I might be in love with her. Not worth it!
"I guess knees are harder to take then squeezing," Megan laughed. "I think I kneed your boner away!"
It was true, my cock had gone soft from the blow. Megan said, "Then for your next dare, it will be a kick to the balls."
"No, it won’t happen, I'll answer anything," I wheezed out, I was still gasping for air. "But it's my turn now, let's see how you do."
"Well, I have a tough one for you, I want an honest answer, do you hate men?" I asked.
She thought for a moment, and looked at me and said, "You know what, that's not a question I want answer, even to myself."
She pulled her pants off, slid down her tiny thong undies off and helped me stand back up.
"My pussy is yours, you can do anything but fuck me." she said.
I slowly reached my hand to feel for her clit, she was completely moist and warm. I knew busting my balls would get her going, her pussy felt so soft and inviting, I also knew that someday it would feel insane to fuck her. But not today, today I was going to eat that pussy until she came.
I lay on my back and lowered her down onto my face, I started licking her clit, sucking on it, she moved around on my face, she was fucking my face. I had my hands on her ass, I was rocking her back and forth across my face, she tasted so good, and she was so wet. It was just a short time until she started to cum. As the first wave washed over her, she arched her back and leaned back and grabbed my balls. She gave them a squeeze, nothing crazy, but enough to make me cry out quietly.
And when I cried out, she came again, much harder than before. Now it was her turn to cum like an animal. She cried out, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" She reached down and pulled my face into her pussy, she squeezed my head with her legs, she was cumming and out of control. She was still panting, but she got up off my face and turned around so she could put my cock in her mouth and cup my balls with her hand. She started blowing me, and she lowered her pussy back onto my face so I could start licking her clit again.
I was so revved up from watching her cum, that I started to cum almost immediately, I cried out a little and she grabbed my balls to ram my cock down her throat, then she cried out too. We were both cumming together, and it was a big one. Big like a seismic event, we both wrapped our arms around each other and pulled our bodies together.
We lay on the ground tangled together for a couple minutes, but finally we both sat up facing each other.
"So," I said to her, "Have you ever had better sex than that?"
"No," she answered quickly, "that was almost too much for me, how about you?"
"Same," I said, I didn't even know that was possible. And especially at the same time, fuck me, that was great."
"Game over, " I said. "If we keep going like we are going to end up fucking."
"Yeah, that would be terrible." she said. "It might kill one of us." We both laughed.
*
Part 3: My New Roommate at the Strip Club
Megan and I had been roommates for a few weeks, we hung out a lot together and maybe once a week she ended up busting my balls for one reason or another. One time I had broken our house rule number 1, no touching her unless she asks me to. Another time we ended up playing truth or dare, and she squeezed my balls a couple times and gave me a kick. There were a few other similar nights, we would come up with games or other excuses for her to squeeze my balls, and most of the times we would end up with my cock in her mouth and her pussy on my face. We had a few crazy intense orgasms, the ball busting seemed to get us both so fired up that we came like wild animals. I couldn't wait for those nights.
The weird thing is, we weren't dating, and weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, we were just roommates who shared a kink, I guess. I didn't care, I just didn't want it to end, I was constantly on edge thinking about her busting me and writhing in pain and ecstasy. I noticed that both of us had stopped going out with others, if she wasn't working at night, then I sure tried to be home with her.
It was a Thursday afternoon, she was trying on a new outfit, and she came marching down the stairs into the living of our apartment. "What do you think Matt, do I look sexy?"
She was wearing a white bustier, a strapless top that seemed designed to squish her breasts so that they popped out of the top. She had a white thong, and white garters and stockings, and white high heels. The contrast of the white against her light brown skin just made her look fantastic. I know I've said it before, but she is without a doubt the sexiest woman I have ever seen.
"Damn!" I exclaimed, "you look incredible! Are you wearing that to work tonight? I want to go with you." I laughed.
"We might make that happen, for now I'll dance for you right here," she said, and reached over to put on some music. She danced around in front of me, I just leaned back and enjoyed it, she looked amazing.
"You must have the attention of every man in a club when you go out, I know I'd be hitting on you." I said.
"Maybe, but my girlfriends are all pretty hot, we all get a lot of attention. I'm not everyones type Matt, I'm a fairly tall black woman with crazy blonde hair." Megan said.
I laughed at the thought, she certainly was my type.
"Hey, you can come to my club tonight if you want!" she offered.
"You know what, I would like that, I'm not doing anything. I'm in."
"I should warn you, I guess, I've told a couple of the girls about you and what we are doing." she spoke. "They might get a bit aggressive with you, my friend Jeannie is very curious about ball busting, she has actually asked to meet you, but I don't want to share you."
"That could be weird, but I'm still in." I said. "As long as you give me a dance later."
The rest of the afternoon went quickly, I had some homework to do, I could hear Megan getting ready to go, she peeked her head into my room told me where to meet her any time after 7:00. I finished my homework, grabbed a quick dinner, and headed over the club around 7:30. It was a hot day, I was just wearing a T shirt and shorts.
The place was busy, there were only a few open seats at the bar, I looked around for Megan and spotted her with a group of friends over near the restrooms. I walked over, and she excitedly gave me a hug, she smelled of perfume and maybe a little alcohol, she introduced me to a couple of her co-workers.
One of Megan's friends Annie grabbed me and pulled me over to the bar.
"Megan is going to dance now, let's go get some drinks Matt." she said.
We sat at the bar, Annie said to me, "Let me buy you a drink, what would you like?"
"Just a beer Annie, thanks, but you don't have to buy me drinks." I said.
"Megan told us you are special to her, and we should take care of you." Annie replied.
"So Matt," Annie said between songs, "Megan has also told me what you two are up to, I think it sounds hot."
As she said it, I felt her reach down and put her hand around my cock and balls. She gave them a gentle squeeze and looked me in the eyes. Apparently it was open season on my cock and balls.
"I've always wanted to do it, is it okay if I squeeze your balls a bit?"
I didn't know how to answer, I'm sitting a bar, there are a lot of people around, if she does it hard, I might get dropped.
"I guess so, but go easy, there are a lot of people here" I answered.
Annie reached down to my pants and started rubbing my cock. She rubbed my cock for a stroke or two, then reached lower and cradled my balls. When she cradled my balls, she would give me a squeeze, and it seemed that each squeeze was a little harder than the last.
Between looking at Megan, and the stroking and light busting I was going through, my cock was hard. I mean rock hard. The tip of my cock found its way out of my shorts, and Annie noticed and grabbed my cock. She pushed my shorts up as best she could, she started slowly jerking my cock. All this was happening under the bar, just feet away from others, but they couldn't see. It was a strange feeling, I felt like I had no control over the situation, and a bit like it was spinning out of control. I tried to focus on Megan, I found myself trying to catch her eye as she danced.
Annie turned towards me and leaned in like she was whispering in my ear, but what she was really doing is sneaking her other hand up my shorts and grabbing my balls. She got her hand up under them, and she gave them a good strong squeeze.
I froze, it hurt, my eyes opened wide in shock and a little fear, and of course, Megan finally looked my way. Annie was still pretending to whisper to me, and she was close against me, I'm sure Megan saw the look on my face, I could see a smile flash across her face. I reached my arm around Annie and pulled her away, she was starting to hurt me, and I was not going to be able to hide it much longer.
"Fuck, I'm so hot, that was awesome." Annie whispered loudly in my ear. "I want to fuck you Matt. I wish you weren't Megan's man."
She continued to lean against me, squeezing my balls on and off. Each squeeze made me stiffen up, I'm sure she could feel it. I started to wonder how long she was going to keep it up, when I felt her pull her hand away from me finally.
The bartender had finally showed up with our drinks, "Matt, that was fun, thanks," Annie said. "I'm dancing next, I have to get back to the dressing rooms." She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and she got up and walked away.
I sat at the bar for a moment, I still had a hard on and I was waiting for it to go away. I was watching Megan dance, to me it seemed like she held the attention of every man in the room, but it might just have been my imagination.
I was lost in my thoughts when Megan's friend Jeannie sat down next to me. I knew that Jeannie was aware of our ball busting, I was guessing I was about to get squeezed again. Jeannie was as beautiful as Megan had said, she seemed to be Asian, with long black hair and a perfect hourglass figure.
I said hi and tried very hard to look in her eyes instead of at her tits. I don't think I succeeded very well, she had a pushup bra on that was squishing her tits practically up to her chin.
"I'd like to give you a lap dance, Megan said it was cool with her." Jeannie said.
I looked over at Megan inquisitively, and she nodded yes at me. She knew what Jeannie was up to.
"And Matt, I know a private room where we can do the dance so that no one can see us, and I want to bust your balls. Is that okay with you?" she asked.
I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into, but I'm in this far, what the fuck?
"Sure Jeannie, let's go." I said.
We got up and made our way to the back of the club, there were a number of private rooms usually used by rich people or celebrities.
"This room is for VIPs and friends of the club, even the bouncers will leave us alone here." Jeannie said.
She pushed me into a seat in the back of the room, she closed the door, the music was loud, there were lights flashing around. Jeannie is a really beautiful woman, she was dancing in front of me, poking her ass and tits in my face. She sat on my lap and expertly grinded on me, it seemed like her ass was giving me a hand job. She had that kind of control.
Then she got on her knees in front of me, and mimicked giving me head, her head bobbing up and down over my cock. Somewhere during that act, her hand darted up my shorts, and she cupped my balls. She looked me in the eyes and started squeezing my balls. Harder and harder.
I slumped on the couch, the pain was intense, though at this point I had certainly endured worse.
I felt her let go, and she stroked my cock a couple times, she leaned up towards me and whispered in my ear, "Megan was right, that is a nice big cock."
She turned around, her ass right in front of my face, and she lowered herself onto my lap. She rubbed her ass back and forth across my cock, her ass was just perfect, I was hypnotized.
Wham! I was shaken from my trance by Jeannie smashing her fist into my balls. I had no idea she would do that, I tried to push her off my lap, but I seemed to have lost all my strength. I couldn't catch my breath.
Wham! She did it again. Holy shit! She slid down off my lap and turned to face me.
"Fuck Jeannie, stop it!" I cried out. "You're hurting me, that's too much. Fuck."
Jeannie looked surprised, I don't think she realized how sensitive balls could be. She reached into my shorts and cupped my balls gently.
"These balls are really sensitive, aren't they?" she asked.
I nodded yes.
She gave me a squeeze, and said, "I hope I didn't break you, I know Megan wants some time with you later."
"We better get back, if I have you too long Megan will get jealous. Thanks for letting me bust your balls, I liked it. I felt really in control of you, it made me horny. I may have to pick up someone tonight." she said smiling.
She kissed my cheek, and whispered in my ear, "You wouldn't believe how much I want to fuck you right now, I'm so hot for that big cock of yours. I thought about slipping it in my pussy, but Megan would kill me if she found out."
She walked away, I was about to follow her, but I had an enormous erection going, I needed to calm down. I sat in the chair by myself for a couple of minutes when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back to see Megan standing over me.
"I've been looking for you, I owe you a dance." Megan said with a smile.
I got up gingerly, my balls were aching still, it wasn't easy to walk.
"I see the girls have been having some fun with you." Megan giggled.
"Yes, I'm glad they had fun, but my balls are aching. Jeannie really gave me a shot." I said.
Megan moved a chair to the middle of the room and Megan sat me down into it. She started dancing in front of me. She was so beautiful, so fucking sexy, it was a treat for sure.
She unfastened her bra and took it off, she brought her breasts close to my face, and then she whispered in my ear, "Matt, you can touch me, you have my permission."
I reached up and cupped her breasts with my hands, then I kissed them. She lowered herself onto my lap, facing me. I leaned back and kissed her lips. She was slowly grinding on my cock, I was in heaven. She stood up in front of me, and she took her thong off. She sat back down on my lap and continued to grind on me. I was so hard, I forgot all about the aching in my balls.
Megan knelt down in front of me, and she unfastened my shorts and pulled them off. My cock sprung up out of my shorts like it was spring loaded, she took it and put it in her mouth, she held my balls with her hand, and she started to suck on my cock. Holy fuck, I thought it could not get any better. I watched her head bob up and down as she sucked my cock, this was perfect.
We never spoke the whole time, she was in charge, and I just followed her lead. I wondered where this would go, I was wondering if my balls were going to take another beating, but mostly I was just enjoying getting head from this beautiful woman.
After a few minutes, she lifted her head up from my lap, kissed me on the lips, and stood up. She lowered her pussy onto my cock, she was finally going to let me fuck her.
We embraced, she rode me up and down, I kissed her neck, her breasts, it was absolutely the best fuck ever. I kissed her nipples and she moaned loudly, soon I could feel her cumming. She rocked back and forth on me, as one wave came after another. She came loudly, she held me tightly as each wave came and crested over her.
I was surprised I didn't cum yet, usually the sight of someone else getting off is enough to set me off, but for some reason I was able to keep fucking her. We rocked back and forth, she was slowly starting to pick up the pace.
I could feel her body stiffen, she started to cum another time, and this time I came too. I pushed hard up against her pussy, I came like a firehose, it seemed like all the busting earlier in the night had built up giant load of cum that I shot into her. We held each tight, with each convulsion I had she pushed her pussy hard down onto my throbbing cock.
We finally stopped fucking, we sat there with my cock buried deep in her pussy, and we kissed each other and hugged. It was a strange sensation, we just had actual normal sex. I mean, normal between the two of us, it would be hard to call it normal to let two of your friends bust your boyfriends’ balls before you fuck him, so I can't claim we did anything normal.
"Matt," she finally spoke, "That was incredible, I'm so glad you came out with my friends tonight."
We put our clothes back on and walked back out into the club. I took a seat over in the corner of the bar, I really just wanted to sit and gather my thoughts. I was so spent, Megan was so beautiful, it was just the most peaceful feeling, I was completely contented. Everything seemed right with the world.
I was so distracted that I didn't even notice when Annie and Jeannie took seats on either side of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment