Samantha The Next-door Neighbor, Parts 1 and 2
By funkyBusted
*
Part 1: My Next Door Neighbor
Samantha, or Sam as everyone calls her, is my next-door neighbor. We've been friends for years, Sam was always a tomboy, so she often played sports and hung out with the other guys and me. Her younger brother Tommy and I were pretty good friends too, so I was always over at their house. We used to climb trees, play games, and fight and wrestle altogether for years. In the last couple years things changed a bit, Sam grew more feminine and wasn't quite as interested in hanging out with the guys. She also grew quite a bit prettier, she had a number of boyfriends, though she and I never dated. She's a year older than me, and during high school it was pretty unheard of for a younger guy to date an older girl. Still, I always found her very attractive.
She went away to college and I kind of forgot about her, but after my senior year she returned for the summer, and we all started to hang out again.
"I really miss this, hanging out with our crew, college is fun, but it's just not as comfortable as this." Sam said.
"Yeah, we're a pretty exciting crew." I added. We weren't doing anything, just sitting playing video games. I was getting clobbered by Tommy playing an army type game.
"Why don't you let me play?" Sam asked. "You suck at this game." She reached across me for the controller, I kept it away from her and we started to wrestle. We were rolling around on the floor, struggling with each other and laughing. I am quite a bit bigger than her, I was able to easily keep the controller away, but she was determined, and she fought hard.
During the ruckus I accidentally grabbed her breast and used it to pull her away. I actually thought I had her shoulder, but she shrieked and as she came down on top of me, I saw what I had done.
"Shit Sam, I'm sorry, I thought I had your shoulder." I said. I held onto her still, but I felt bad for what happened.
"Sure you did Matt, you fucker." she answered, then she reached down and grabbed my balls through my shorts. She looked at me with a slight smile, then she clamped down on my balls.
"Fuck OUCH! Sam what are you doing?" I cried out.
"If you can grab my tits, then I can grab your balls, pervert!" she exclaimed.
Then she really squished them, I dropped the controller and curled up in a ball whimpering. My balls were absolutely aching, my stomach hurt, and I had some trouble breathing. I just lay curled up on the floor clutching my poor balls in my hands.
"Geez, look at Matt, I think you broke him." Tommy said. "You don't fight fair."
"He grabbed my tits Tommy, what a fucking pervert. He deserves it." she said.
The two of them played the game, I eventually was able to get up and wandered off to the kitchen to get something to drink. I went back into the living room and watched them play the game for a while, Sam was definitely better at it than me, soon she had Tommy giving up.
"Okay, I need to stop by the grocery store for Mom, I'll be back later." Tommy said. "No more picking on poor Matt, be nice to our neighbors Sam." He walked out laughing to himself.
Sam and I sat on the couch, she looked at me and asked, "So Matt, it really hurt you that bad?"
"Yeah, that was painful, I've never had my balls squeezed before." I answered. It was funny, but even with the aching in my balls, I noticed that my cock was getting a little hard just from talking about it.
"You better me nice to me from now on or I'll bust your balls again." she said laughing.
"I don't think you could get them again, I wasn't protecting them, you snuck up on me." I answered.
"Oh, big talk, I bet I can, and when I do I am going to make you do whatever I want." she said.
"Ha, and when I pin you, I will make you do whatever I want." I retorted.
Before I had a chance to even think she lunged from the other side of the couch towards me. I quickly protected my balls by crossing my legs, she jumped on top of me and pulled me onto the floor. We rolled around for a minute or two, I held her wrists in my hands so she couldn't get to my balls. She did manage to knee me in the balls a time or two, but she never got a clean shot. We were all tangled together, Sam's face was red, and her hair was everywhere, she really is a very pretty woman.
Somehow, she managed to flip me over, so she was on top of me, she got her hands free for a moment, and I saw my chance, I lifted her shirt up over her head. She struggled to get her arms out, and while she was distracted I managed to get back on top. She flipped her shirt off, she just had on white shorts and a pink bra. Her bra was pulled around sideways a bit from all the wrestling, her left tit was almost out of the bra.
"When I pin you, that bra is coming off!" I said. I was being cocky, trying to get under her skin so she would make a mistake.
"I'll take my clothes off now, if you take yours off." she said.
"Hell yeah, let's do it, I keep getting tangled up in my shirt too." I said. Truth is I just wanted to see her breasts, but I didn't want her to know that.
She pulled off her bra, and a set of perfect tits flopped out. I would guess a C cup, just right for her frame, they were really perfect. She pulled her pants and undies off too. Her ass was fine, and her pink pussy looked so inviting.
Now it was my turn to get undressed, I had been so busy staring at her that it didn't occur to me that I had a raging hard on going. I could barely get my pants off, my cock was in the way.
"I guess you really do like my tits, eh Matt?" she said.
I looked down at my cock and laughed, "Yes, I guess I do." I said.
The two of us were still on the ground, she lunged at me again, she got her arms around my waist, and she brought me to the ground. I tried to flip her onto her back, but she was stronger than expected, it wasn't easy. We struggled back and forth, I got my hand onto her ass once, trying to pull her over.
I heard her exclaim quietly, "Fuck you pervert, get your hand off my ass."
I squeezed it hard, and then reached up under her arms to pull her up. I wrenched her up over me, her breasts were nearly to my face. I thought I might pull them down onto my face. She was up over me, I think she saw what I was trying to do.
WUMP! She drove her knee hard into my balls. All the wind was knocked out of me, I let her arms go and tried to pull her close to me so she couldn't knee me again.
WUMP! This shot wasn't as hard, but it still slowed me down. I flipped her over onto her back and climbed on top of her. I pinned her on her back, I thought I had her beat.
"Now you are going to pay, those breasts are mine." I said.
I had her beat, I couldn't wait to play with her tits, they looked so good, I smiled down at her in victory. I started to lean forward to kiss one her breasts.
She arched her back and bucked me up in the air, not much, but enough that I ended up on my knees on top of her. In an instant I knew I was in trouble, my balls were hanging exposed underneath me, and right over her knee.
WUMP! WUMP! WUMP! She drove her knee up hard into my balls, the first shot hurt, the second shot felt like a baseball bat, and the third shot left me gasping for air. I fell on top of her, she quickly flipped me over, and I lay on my back with my balls once again completely exposed.
I looked up to see her breasts hanging just over my face, they looked so good, I wanted to just reach up and kiss them, but she had me pinned. I looked up longingly.
WUMP! She kneed me again. WUMP! Holy shit. WUMP!
"Fuck Sam, I give, stop crushing my balls." I cried out.
WUMP!
"Do you mean it Matt, do you really give, no more bullshit?" she said.
I took a moment to weigh my options. WHAM! Holy fuck, that one really hurt. I curled up on the ground trying to protect my balls. She reached between my legs from behind, she grabbed my balls in her hand, and she gave them a squeeze.
"I give, I give. You win Sam, I'll do whatever you want." I said. "I mean it, just stop crushing my balls."
She eased up her grip, but she didn't let go.
"Lay on your back Matt, I want to see if you mean it." she said.
I rolled onto my back, she pushed my legs apart and grabbed my balls from the front. She kept them in her hand.
"Eat my pussy Matt, make me cum or I'll crush your balls." she said.
She lowered her pussy onto my face, I gently started to lick and suck on her clit. The feeling of being completely in her control and doing what she wanted had me rock hard, she was holding my balls, but I could feel my cock nearly throbbing. I just kept eating her pussy, I wanted to keep her happy, I couldn't afford to have my balls crushed any more.
She started to move her pussy back and forth over my face, I think she was having a good time, I started to push my face into her and lick harder and faster. I could feel her getting wet, soon she started to moan.
"Faster Matt, faster." she cried out.
She squeezed my balls, I licked faster and faster. She was completely wet now, I knew she was going to cum any second.
"Fuck! Oh Matt." she nearly screamed. She came hard, and as she came, she squeezed my sore balls harder and harder. We were both crying out, one in pain, and one in ecstasy.
The funny thing was, there was pain, but it also felt good, and her arm was rubbing along my cock. She used her other hand to grab my cock and stroke it, it only took a few strokes, and I shot a load of cum onto my stomach. She continued to stroke my cock with one hand and squeeze my balls with the other, I had an incredibly powerful orgasm.
"Sam! Holy shit Sam." I was crying out now too, the pleasure was incredible. I kept cumming and cumming, it felt crazy.
The two of us lay on the ground, her head by my balls and my head next to her pussy.
"I own your balls now Matt, when I call for you, you better come." she said. She squeezed my balls again for emphasis.
"Yes Sam, you own my balls." I answered.
It was going to be an interesting summer.
*
Part 2: My Neighbor Owns My Balls
The other day my neighbor Sam and I were wrestling, we made a bet that whoever lost would have to do what the winner wanted. Sam won easily, she got hold of my balls and took me down. She made me eat her out, and she jerked me off, she made it clear that she owns my balls now.
I wondered what that meant, but one thing was certain, I didn't want her crushing my balls again, it was brutal. My balls were still aching days later, with each painful step I am reminded of her control over me. The funny thing is, even though it hurts, when I think about what happened I get a boner. It's like my cock has a mind of its own, I am somewhat obsessed thinking about her.
My phone buzzed, it was a text from Sam, I guess I was about to find out what she meant, the text said to get over to her house now. I texted her back that I was on my way, and hurried over, I was excited to see where this was going, but I was also a little nervous.
She let me into her house, everyone else was away. She was wearing a tank top and some very short shorts, she looked beautiful. I could see just the bottom of her ass peeking out of the shorts, I kept staring at her ass.
"Hi Matt, come on in, we have the house to ourselves for a couple hours, I decided I want to have some fun with your balls. Take off your clothes and stand here in the middle of the room." she said.
The tone of her voice was commanding, I could see that I only had two options. Do as she says, or be ready for a fight, one with very high stakes. If I lost to her again, I knew my balls would be absolutely destroyed. I quickly made my choice.
I took off my clothes and threw them over to the corner of the room. I stood naked in the middle of the living room, my cock was rock hard and straight out. It really is funny how my cock seems to have a mind of its own.
Sam walked up to me, she seemed like a completely different person, she was obviously in control, I felt like a fool standing naked with my cock screaming out for attention. She reached under my scrotum then cupped my balls in her hand. She looked at me, and then squeezed my balls, just hard enough that my knees started to buckle.
"Stop it Sam, what the fuck?" I cried out.
"Silence Matt, you take it in silence, or I will really fuck up your balls." she answered curtly.
Fuck, I'm in trouble, I could see that this would get rough quick.
She squeezed my balls again, and this time I kept my mouth shut. She squeezed harder and harder, the aching in my balls soon started to make my knees give out, I slowly dropped to the ground. She came down to the ground with me and continued to squeeze. Finally, she let go.
"Phew!" I breathed a sigh of relief.
"Wait here Matt, I want to get something." Sam said to me.
Sam walked into the kitchen, she came out with a metal spatula, a dog leash, and a piece of rope.
"I'm going to make you a leash Matt, you are my pet now." she said.
She took one end of the rope and wrapped it tightly around my balls, pushing the balls to the edge of my sack, then she tied the rope to the end of the leash.
"Come on pet, let's go for a walk." she said.
She started to walk into the kitchen, the tug on my balls compelled me to move quickly to follow her. She walked me all around the house pulling me by the balls. It was funny, I think she was quietly laughing at me, I was totally in her control as she led me around by the balls. Even I thought it was kind of funny.
She took the leash and made it go under a table, I had no choice but to climb under the table as she pulled me backwards by the balls. Then she wound it around a column in the living room, I walked around the column a couple times. Then she put the leash through a hole in one of the dining room chairs, she pulled me close up to the chair, and she tied the leash to the chair.
I stood there with my cock and balls tied through a hole in the chair, which was holding me up, I couldn't reach the end of the leash, I was stuck. She stepped back to admire her work, "Stay there Matt." she said.
She walked out of the room, I stood in her dining room with my balls attached to a chair. Fuck me, this is getting humiliating.
She walked back into the room, she took my cock in her hand and started to stroke me.
"You see Matt, I'm in charge now, if I want to give you pleasure, I can." she said. She ran her hand up and down my shaft, rubbing the sensitive underside of my cock. "Or I can give you pain." she said. She let go of my cock and punched my balls.
The chair held me in place, my balls flattened against the chair, the pain was quick and sharp. Still, I managed not to make a sound.
"Pleasure." she said. She let go of my balls and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked on my cock, I went from very hard to insanely hard in an instant. I watched her head bob back and forth on my cock, it was heavenly.
"Pain." she said. She grabbed my balls in her hand and squeezed them hard. The chair held me up, otherwise I would have been on the floor.
"Fuck Sam, ease up." I begged.
"Silence Matt, you will have to pay for that." she said.
She undid the leash from the chair, and she pulled me into the living room.
"Get down on all fours Matt." she said. I saw her grab the spatula from the couch where she had left it, then she pulled my balls up behind me with the lease.
Smack! Smack! She whacked my balls with the spatula. It was a different kind of pain, it stung more, and didn't seem to knock the wind out of me.
Smack! Smack! SMACK! My balls were starting to ache, I think with each shot to the balls, they got more and more sensitive. Smack! Smack! Fuck. It was really starting to hurt. I dropped to the ground, but she used my leash to pull me back up. Smack! Smack!
Sam finally stopped abusing my balls, I was on all fours, I felt my body shaking. The pain was intense, my balls were on fire. She rolled me onto my back, she examined my balls.
"Fuck Matt, your balls are really red." she said.
I didn't know what to say, I knew they hurt, they sure felt like they would be red.
She squeezed my cock, "But your cock is still hard, I think you like this, even though it hurts you." she said.
"I once read that you men will go through almost anything to get laid, let's see if it's true." she continued. "If you agree to take three kicks to your balls and stay standing, I'll fuck you."
"Of course, if you don't agree, I'll just kick you in the balls anyhow." she said.
She pulled me up by my ball leash, then she untied the string from my balls and removed the leash. She pushed my legs apart, and then stood facing me.
"Okay Matt, here it comes." she said.
WUMP! Her kick landed square into my balls, they were smashed against my pelvic bone, the pain was quick and intense. She had knocked the air out of my lungs, I was gasping for breath. I had my hands on my knees to steady myself, but I didn't fall over. I stood straining for air and trying my best to recover, knowing I still had two kicks to go.
After a minute, she straightened me back up, pushed my legs apart again, then: WUMP!
This time I went straight to the ground, the world became a blur of pain and dizziness. My balls were killing me, and I felt like I might throw up, I curled up into a ball on the ground.
"Get up Matt, if you want to fuck me, you have to stand up again." she said.
I didn't make a sound, I just lay on the ground, I had given up. I didn't care if I fucked her, I could no longer do what she wanted.
"Get up Matt, you have another kick coming." Sam said.
"Just kick me on the ground, I can't get up, you win." I squeaked out quietly.
She looked down at me, I thought maybe she understood that I was beaten, but I wasn't sure what Sam would do. This woman did not seem to be the same person who was my friend all these years. Sam seemed evil and angry.
She rolled me onto my back, she pulled my hands away from my balls, I thought for sure she was going to kick me again. I was even more surprised when she took off her bra and panties, then lowered herself onto me and pushed my cock into her pussy. She was wet and ready, my cock slipped right in. She sat on top of me and started fucking me while I lay on my back. She started slow and gently, but she got wilder as we went on. Soon she was going hard, each time her ass slammed down on me, the pain in my balls was shocking.
That pain was mixing in with the pleasure my cock was enjoying, soon the pain faded into the background, the pleasure was overwhelming. Watching my friends' perfect tits swinging right over my face was incredible too, what an amazing body. The scene went from torture to absolute bliss in a matter of seconds. Sam started to go faster and faster, I heard her moaning, and I could feel her legs tighten around my waist, she started to cum in loud and frantic waves. I watched her face as it tightened up in orgasm, her face and chest were red, her nipples were hard as her breast swung in my face. It was too much, I came too.
My sore balls seemed to feel even better with each load of cum I pumped into Sam. I practically screamed out it felt so good. Our bodies just slammed into each other, it was exquisite. I've never cum so hard.
We both finally finished cumming, we rolled over onto our backs.
"Sam, what just happened?" I asked.
"I'm not sure Matt, but that was the best sex I've ever had, holy fuck." she replied. "Either way, I still own your balls, and now I intend to play with them every chance I get."
No comments:
Post a Comment