September 10, 2026

My Roommate Megan, Parts 4 to 6

My Roommate Megan, Parts 4 to 6

By funkyBusted

*

Part 4: My New Roommate Tied Up

My new roommate Megan usually has Monday and Tuesday nights off. I try to be free so I can hang out with her, sometimes we watch TV or play games, other nights we just hang and drink a beer or two. Lately we have been having some kind of sex on these nights, it's rarely the same thing twice, though for a while there we seemed to be addicted to doing 69. Sometimes Megan busted my balls and sometimes she didn't, we didn't fuck much, Megan likes the control of giving head, and she loves having her pussy eaten out. I love doing it.

This Tuesday was her first night off after inviting me to her work with her last week. That was a fun night, but her two friends Annie and Jeannie knew about our ball busting, and they wanted to try it on me. It was too much to be honest, and I was not very comfortable with it. I trust Megan, I really didn't know those two that well, and Jeannie seems a bit out of control to me.

This Tuesday, Megan and I were just sitting around having a beer, and Megan wanted to talk about that night a little.

"Matt, how did you like coming to the strip club with me?" she asked.

"Well...on the one hand, you and I had incredible sex, it was something I will never forget." I answered. "But on the other hand, your friend has kind of freaked me out, especially Jeannie, I am a bit scared of her. She seems a little out of control."

I continued, "If I'm honest Megan, I still don't understand why I like it when you bust my balls. I didn't really enjoy it when the other girls did it. I don't really know why, they are both obviously very sexy girls, but I wasn't that comfortable.

"I'm glad to hear you say that Matt," said Megan, "because I hated it. I was jealous of you, I guess I don't like sharing you. I didn't expect that I would react that way, but I'm still angry at you. I know it's ridiculous, and that I arranged all of this, but that is how I feel."

"I feel like I want to tie you up and bust your balls." she continued, "I want to control you. I know that's not fair, so I want to also offer to let you do the same to me, we can take turns, maybe fifteen minutes at a time?"

"Sure, sounds like fun to me." I answered. Shit, I thought to myself, why is this never easy. My balls are just starting to feel better after Megan's friend beat on them a few days ago. On the other hand, Megan is so beautiful, and having her tied up will be so awesome, how could I say no. "So how do you want to do this?"

"I was thinking to start with standing, then bent over the table, and finally on our backs." she continued. "Matt, before you jump into this, I should warn you that I am going to take some of this anger out on your balls."

"Yeah, I know, and I know that I should just say no. But I just can't resist you, Megan." I said.

"Good. That's how I like it." she said and smiled at me. "You will tie me up first to this rafter."

She handed me a length of rope, I tossed it up over one of the rafters in our living room, then I took all her clothes off except for her high heels and tied both her wrists, making it just tight enough so that her arms were pretty much straight up in the air.

"Okay, it's 7:00, you have until 7:15" she said.

I didn't know where to start, I walked around her just admiring her perfect body, those long legs, firm tits, skinny waist, pretty face. I took my clothes off and continued to walk around her. When I was behind her, I reached for her breasts and started to squeeze them. My dick was getting hard, I slid it between her legs and started leg-fucking her from behind. The top of my cock was against her pussy, and after a short time I could feel her getting wet.

I stopped after a few minutes and checked the clock, I still had time left, I walked around to her front. Again, I grabbed her breasts and started squeezing and kissing them, this time my cock was rubbing up against her stomach. I lifted her right leg up, and held it above the ground, and rubbed my cock on her thigh. She pushed her leg up into my cock, I wanted her to knee me in the balls. Holy shit, how could I think that, but my balls dangling onto her leg made me think of it.

I stood back from her, I looked in her face and said, "Megan, please knee me in the balls." I couldn't believe I had said it, I must be going crazy.

Her eyes lit up, I could see she was excited and pleased.

Wump! Her leg came flying up into my balls. It was a good shot, I had a minute where I couldn't get any air, I was gasping and steadying myself by holding my knees.

"Fuck Megan, why did I ask for that?" I cried out.

"Because it was fucking hot Matt, I want you so bad right now!" she said.

I walked over to her left leg and lifted it up, just as I had done with her right leg, I rubbed my cock and balls along her thighs. This time I reached up for her pussy, she was wet as fuck. She really got off on kicking my balls.

"Do it again Megan, knee me with this leg." I said.

Thump! Her left leg shot up into my balls, not near as hard as the last shot, but I still hadn't recovered from that one, so it was just as devastating to me. I reeled and dropped to the ground. For some reason, I crawled over to her and kissed her leg. I took her shoe off and kissed her foot. I don't know why, but I just wanted to. I worked my way up her leg until I reached her soaking pussy, and I kissed her clit for a while.

"Time's up Matt, I wish it wasn't." Megan said.

She was right, 7:15. I untied her wrists, kissed her, and handed her the rope.

The rope was still hanging over the beam, she tied my right wrist, then pulled the rope tight and tied my left wrist. I've never been tied up before, I didn't like it, I felt helpless and vulnerable, my balls just hanging down unprotected did not help this feeling at all.

Now she walked around me, trying to decide how she wanted to spend her fifteen minutes. When she was behind me, she reached through my legs and squeezed my balls. She walked around to the front, and she reached down, cupped my balls and squeezed them. I had a feeling that my balls were going to be the main target.

She knelt down until she was eye level with my balls, my cock had actually gone soft during all of this. She took it in her hand and gave it a squeeze.

"I see you are a little nervous, eh Matt?" she said.

I nodded yes, it's a rare day I don't have a hard on when she is naked around me.

"Let's fix that first." she said.

To my surprise she took my cock in her mouth and started giving me a blowjob. Soft and gentle, sucking and moving her tongue around, it was spectacular. I could rock back and forth even with my wrists tied, timing my motion to hers. It felt so good. I was hard in no time.

She stood up and looked at me, her face maybe two inches from mine. She kissed my cheek, and then suddenly drove her knee up into my balls.

"Ooooomph!" was all I could say.

"That one was because of Annie." she said.

She kissed my other cheek and drove her knee up into my balls again.

"Ummmmph!" I squeaked out.

"That one was because of Jeannie." she said.

My knees had gone out from under me, I was dangling by the rope, my stomach and my balls ached, I was struggling to breathe, she really nailed my balls.

"7:30." she said. "Your time is up, I wasted too much time blowing you in the beginning, you got lucky."

She untied me and I fell to the ground.

"Megan, I need a break, you really nailed me with Annie and Jeannie." I whimpered.

"Sure, you can have a break, but it will come out of your time." she said.

I struggled to stand, I didn't want to miss any of my turns. "Where next?" I asked.

"Bent over this chair with our hands tied to the base." she said. She handed me the rope and bent over the chair, she put her hands on the seat and I tied her wrists to the back rails.

My balls were aching, but she looked so hot, I could fuck her from behind, and I could put my dick in her mouth if I wanted. I decided to start with that.

I walked up beside her head and turned it towards me, and I put my dick in her mouth. "Suck on my cock Megan, I need to recover." I said.

The pleasure of the blowjob helped ease the pain from the nutting I had just gotten. After a few minutes, I was hard again, and ready to fuck her from behind. I realized I had never done that to her before, I could hardly wait.

I walked back behind her and spread her legs apart, her pussy was wet and inviting. To be honest, I thought briefly about sticking my cock in her ass, she couldn't stop me, but I really wanted that pussy.

I pushed it in slowly, enjoying the feeling. Each thrust took me a little deeper. It wasn't long before I was going to town on her, my pelvis slapping into her fine ass with each stroke. Each time I slammed into her ass, I could see her tits flop out to the sides, it was making me nuts, I could feel the beginning of that wave that always ends in me cumming. I backed out of her, I hated to do it.

"Hey, don't stop, I'm cumming." she said.

"Yeah, me too, that's why I stopped." I replied.

I walked around to her head, and I said to her, "Suck my balls, I need a break."

It wasn't a great angle for her, my balls kept falling out of her mouth, I circled my hand around them and tried to guide them into her mouth. It felt good, but it was awkward and distracting. I wanted to untie her.

"7:45," she said, "it's my turn."

We switched places, now it was my turn to stand with my ass up in the air, and my balls hanging down behind me. Definitely not a comfortable feeling.

Megan walked around behind me, she played with my balls, gave them a squeeze, then she walked around me and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "You wouldn't last a minute in prison, you look so pretty all bent over."

"Megan! Fuck, stop that." I winced back at her.

She laughed at me, and we both laughed. She walked back around to my ass, I couldn't see what she was doing. She pulled my cock backwards between my legs, and she held it so she could put it in her mouth. She sucked my cock for a while, occasionally stopping to kiss my sore balls. That weird mix of being so vulnerable and yet at the same time feeling so good, was getting hot and horny. I may have let a moan or two slip, she stopped suddenly.

"You better not cum yet Matt," she said, "I'm not done with you."

She still had a few minutes left, I could hear her walking around behind me.

Suddenly, Wham! She kicked me square in the balls, my hands were tied, but my legs buckled, and I dropped to the floor. She tried to help me up, but I couldn't stand yet. She walked around to where my head was, she kissed my cheek.

"That was because of Annie." she said.

Oh shit, I knew Jeannie was coming next, it was just a matter of time. My balls were still killing me, this was going to be tough to take.

Wham!

I don't know what happened next, I think I blacked out from the pain, everything was a blur, but I definitely remember at some point hearing her say, "And that was because of Jeannie."

Fuck. What have I gotten myself into,

I came around enough to talk to her.

"Fuck Megan, I didn't even want those two friends of yours bothering me, I only let them because I thought you wanted it." I said. I spoke slowly and quietly, my breathing was labored, I was really suffering. "I just want you Megan."

"I know Matt, I thought that I wanted to see you with them, but I hated it. I don't know why, I'm fucking confused, and that makes me angry." she said.

It was finally 8:00, she untied me, I tried to stand up straight again. It was hard to stand, my balls were aching, my head was spinning, and for whatever reason, I still had a hard on. I was a fucking mess.

Megan laid on the kitchen table, she handed me the rope and said to tie her to the table.

I tied her loosely, her wrists to the far set of table legs, and her ankles to the near set. I pulled a chair up to her and sat down with my face right in front of her pussy. I started by kissing her clit, sucking on it, licking her pussy. I put my hands under her and squeezed her ass, and I brought her ass up into my face. I was having a great time, my balls were starting to recover, and I was eating the pussy out of the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She began to quiver and shake, her legs started to fight the restraints, I knew she was cumming, I pushed my face hard into her wet pussy. She came again and again, I wouldn't stop, she couldn't push me away, she was tied down.

"It's too much Matt, stop already!" she said.

I didn't. If she could kick my balls, then I could make her cum until she passed out. Fair is fair.

Another wave came over her, she nearly screamed. "OoooooOOOOOooooOOOOH Fuck!" she moaned.

I wanted to fuck her, but I didn't want to stop eating her pussy, I wasn't sure what to do. I heard her start to cum again, another wave. She's so hot, I kept eating her pussy.

"Fuck Matt, Oh Fuck!" she cried out.

I wondered how long I could keep it going, but my time was nearly up, so I finally relented, I just quietly sucked and kissed her clit. It was 8:15, time's up.

I untied her, then I helped her sit up. I kissed her on the lips, and I said, "That was for Annie and that was for Jeannie, but mostly... that was for you."

She shook her head, she looked confused, I didn't know what she was thinking, I knew I didn't want her to tie me up again, but a deal is a deal.

I handed her the ropes and lay on the table on my back.

"We don't need those, I have a different plan." she said.

She sat in the same chair I had been sitting in, and she started blowing me. Not even blowing, more just sucking and licking and kissing my cock. Just working the tip and licking the sensitive underside. She popped the head of my cock in and out of her mouth, the feeling was incredible. Then she kissed her way down to my balls, and she took each one into her mouth in turn. She gently sucked them. The feeling was absolutely over the top, the same balls that felt like they were on fire a few minutes ago were now in ecstasy.

She turned her attention back to my cock, she worked on the tip again, but then she started to take more and more into her mouth. She was pushing the underside of my cock with her tongue, I could feel her licking me as she sucked me. It was so intense. She was still going slowly, but she was starting to take my entire cock into her mouth. I could feel the tip push into her throat on each thrust. Her throat was much tighter than her mouth, it felt insane.

She kept going, I was sure that I would cum, but I didn't. I think my balls had taken such a beating that my equipment wasn't quite working yet.

"I need to fuck you Matt, I'm not angry at you anymore." she said, as she lifted her head off my cock. She climbed up onto the table and dropped her soaking wet pussy down onto my cock.

I looked up to see her squatting over me, she started bouncing up and down on top of me, just fucking the shit out of me, she was so sexy, and she was on fire. Her pussy was so wet and soft and tight, it was just bliss. I could feel her pussy tighten, as the first wave of an orgasm rolled over her.

She nearly screamed, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh fuck."

"Fuck!" I yelled out, I was cumming too, I pulled her down towards me, and rammed my cock hard up into her pussy, it was almost violent, we came so hard. With each thrust I lifted her up into the air. We kept fucking long after we were done cumming, we couldn't stop, I didn't ever want to stop.

Finally, we slowed down, we just embraced. I held her close to me, she was on her knees over me, I had pulled her head down onto my chest.

I heard her say quietly, "That was just for us Matt."

*

Part 5: Megan's Dom Outfit

Megan has been my roommate for a couple weeks now, she is a beautiful woman, very sexy, and very comfortable being nearly naked in our apartment. It's been great fun having her as a roommate, though a little crazy too. She loves to show me her new outfits, and sometimes dances around for me, and if I'm lucky she gives me a lap dance. Once I broke the rules and touched her, she ended up busting my balls, and we have been continuing down that path recently.

We've had several nights where we started with ball busting and ended up fucking or blowing each other, it's been great fun. I had no idea that I was into ball busting, but when Megan does it, it seems to lead to great sex.

Megan had the night off, we were just hanging out, I made us dinner and we were sitting around afterwards having a beer.

"Hey Matt, I've got something fun for you tonight." she said. "I have a new outfit I bought just for you, you want to see it now?"

"Of course I do, and I wouldn't mind a dance." I said, grinning.

She ran upstairs, I could hear her banging around, getting her outfit together. Soon she walked down the stairs to show me. I could see her long legs in heels come down first, then I saw nylons with a black garter belt holding them up, next came a black thong just barely covering her fine pussy. Finally, I saw a black leather bustier with laces up the front, her breasts were popping out the top of the outfit. She had nipple clamps on each breast, with a chain between them. She was holding a riding crop, she used it to smack her ass. It made a loud crack when it hit.

As always, she looked stunning. Sexy and pretty, long legs, and the cutest dark red nipples held in clamps, my cock was already getting hard. I could just picture her dancing in this outfit at the club, she was going to stop everyone in their tracks.

"Wow Megan, you look incredible, even more sexy than usual. I love the nipple clamps." I said.

"Thanks Matt, I knew you would like it, you are a pervert." she said laughing.

She walked over to our music system and put on her stripper music mix, she started dancing around. She danced over to where I was sitting and shimmied in front of me, she leaned forward so her breasts were right in my face, the chain on the nipple clamps hanging down beneath them. I wanted to give it a tug, but I didn't want to break the no touching rule. She turned her back to me and sat on my lap, she started grinding on my cock, I got hard quick.

"Matt, I want to play with my riding crop, you feel like having a little fun." she said.

"Yes, I would like that, can I touch you?" I asked.

"No, not yet, maybe later. Take your clothes off, okay?" she said.

"Sure." I replied. I took my clothes off and threw them on the floor, and stood in front of Megan.

The music was still playing, and Megan started dancing again. My cock was only semi-erect, I was feeling a bit nervous as Megan danced slowly, her riding crop in her hand. She took the riding crop and gently brought it up under my balls, she traced it along my balls and then along the underside of my cock. My cock was getting harder fast. Quickly, she pulled the crop back and then snapped it hard up into my balls. My balls stung, it was a sharp pain, certainly different than the squeezing I was more used to.

She continued to use the crop to lightly play with my cock and balls, and then she would snap the crop quickly up into my balls. Each time I winced, but the pain was not the kind that would knock me down like a knee to the balls. She was still dancing, she came down onto her knees, I could feel her breath on my cock, but she didn't touch it, instead she snapped the riding crop into my balls again. Each snap of the riding crop seemed to hurt worse and worse, I'm sure my balls were getting red from being hit with the leather crop.

"Matt, for some reason I really want to tie you up and fuck with your cock and balls, are you up for it?" she asked.

I was not a big fan of the riding crop, and she seemed more cruel than usual. I was a bit scared to say yes, but as always, she is so pretty and sexy.

"Okay Megan, I can't say no to you, but don't get too crazy on me." I pleaded.

She got out the ropes we had used a few days ago to tie each other up, she had me lie on our table and she tied a rope on each ankle, then she tied one leg to a beam at one end of the room and the other leg to a beam about fifteen feet away on the other end. She pulled the ropes tight when she tied them, my legs were spread far apart with my feet up in the air. Then she tied my hands together and tied the other end of the rope so my arms were up over my head.

She stood looking at my cock and balls, I was defenseless, she reached for my balls and squeezed them.

"I bet your balls are sore Matt, they are red from my riding crop." she said.

She took the riding crop and smacked my balls a few times in rapid succession, it hurt like a son of a bitch.

"Fuck, owww Megan. My balls." I cried out.

She went to the kitchen, she came back with what seemed to be a long shoe lace. She made a loop around both balls and pulled it tight. She looped the rope around my balls a few times, I could feel them being squished to the bottom of my ball sack. Next she looped the rope around one ball, then the other, back and forth. The rope separated my balls, she was able to tightly encircle each ball so that the skin around it was drawn tight and you could distinctly see each ball. It made my balls very sensitive, and it made me fucking nervous.

It was such a helpless feeling, tied up, my legs spread far apart, and my balls exposed waiting for this woman who had suddenly turned into my domme. She reached for my balls, she just held them in her fingers and squeezed them.

"Damn Matt, your balls are red. Big and red." she said. Then she took her riding crop and lined up one of my balls, she smacked it hard. It stung like crazy.

"Ouch, fuck Megan, that hurts." I cried out.

She lined up the other ball, and smacked it with her crop. The pain was intense, I was squirming around, trying to get out of my restraints. This was starting to feel like torture, it wasn't fun anymore for me.

"Poor Matt, his balls hurt." she cooed. "I'll make them feel better."

She bent down and started kissing my balls, delicately, just barely touching them. It did feel good, but they were still sore and very tender. Then she took my cock in her mouth and started blowing me. Suddenly the pain in my balls wasn't so bad, the blowjob was great, she was really sucking hard. I lay restrained on my back, watching her head go up and down on my hard cock. It was a great few moments. Too few...

"Feeling a little better Matt?" Megan asked.

"Yes, thanks Megan." I answered.

She punched me in the balls with her fist, in an instant I was back into a world of pain.

"You will address me as Mistress from now on." she said.

"Yes Mistress." I said quickly before she could punch me again.

She climbed up onto the table, she sat on top of my cock and balls, and she slid her pussy back and forth across my cock. She positioned her clit on top of one of my balls, and used it to massage her clit. It felt weird, but it didn't hurt. Then she went back to sliding her pussy on my cock. I was surprised at how good it felt, and soon I was moaning and arching my back up to push into her pussy, I thought I might cum. I guess she noticed, because she punched me in the balls again.

WHAM! Fuck my balls were sore, the punch was just debilitating, my sore red balls ached. I saw her reach for her riding crop, she smacked my balls again with the crop, the sharp pain just jolted me. She used the riding crop on my balls a few more times, it was just a nasty pain, it left me just sore and aching.

Something snapped in me, I was stuck, tied up, my balls were killing me, and there was no relief in sight. I think I just mentally shut down, I didn't want to do this anymore, it just sucked. I laid there quietly, just trying to take what she threw at me. My hard on was long gone, my cock just hung limp over my balls.

"Poor Matt's balls are hurting, want me to suck your cock to make them feel better again?" she asked.

I heard her ask, but I didn't answer.

She looked over at me, "Matt, you always want a blowjob, what's the matter with you?" she asked.

I answered dejectedly. "I think this dom outfit has made you mean, I'm just waiting for this to be over with."

I could see Megan thinking about it, she said, "Matt, I think you are right, I am trying to live up to what I think a dom might be like, I thought it would be an interesting role play for us, maybe something new and different. I guess I went too far."

She brought her face close to mine, she kissed my cheek and she whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry Matt, I'm going to make it up to you."

She walked around to my balls and untied them slowly, then she gingerly kissed my balls. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked me until I was hard again. I was still tied up, and she was still in her dom outfit, her nipples still in the clamps with the chain across them. She grabbed the chain and ripped it off her nipples, I heard her gasp as the clips stretched and then snapped off her nipples. She took the clamps and the riding crop and placed them on the stairs, then she walked back over to me.

"Your balls really are red, they must hurt, I feel bad." Megan said. "I'm sorry Matt."

"It's okay Megan, it was really fun for a while." I answered.

She climbed on top of me, I was still tied up, she put her pussy on my face. I sucked on her clit, I licked and kissed her pussy, she was starting to get nice and wet. She lifted herself off my face and slid down onto my cock. She grabbed my cock with her hand and slipped it in her pussy. She was so soft and moist, it felt heavenly. She rode me up and down, slowly, taking her time. She kissed my face, and put her arms around me. I would have put my arms back around her, but they were still tied up.

We fucked for awhile like this, slowly, with her kissing my neck and face, then my lips, soon she started to go faster and faster. Each time her ass came down on my sore balls, it hurt, but it was easily worth it, my cock was having a grand time. As she sped up, I could hear her breathing quicken, I knew she would be cumming soon. When she came, she cried out loudly.

"Matt, I'm cumming, oh fuck." she said. She held onto me tightly, it felt so good. I was getting close, but I was trying to hold back, to keep the ride going. Then I felt her pussy tighten around my cock, I guess she decided it was time for me to cum too, soon load after load of cum shot into her waiting pussy. She was slamming her pussy onto me, the feeling was incredible. My balls no longer hurt, all that pain turned into just ecstasy, it felt as though I was pumping the pain out from my balls and into her waiting pussy.

She continued to ride me, but she slowed down the pace, I was completely spent. After awhile she climbed off me, she put my cock in her mouth and sucked me.

"I want to get any left over cum out." she said.

She sucked me for a minute or two, then she held my sore swollen balls in her hand, and she kissed them. "I'm sorry you two, I got carried away."

Finally, she untied me, I just lay on the table recovering from the sex, and trying to recover from some very sore balls.

She lay down next to me, she put her head on my shoulder, for me it was almost as good as the sex.

*

Part 6: The Foursome

Megan has been my roommate for a couple weeks. She is a beautiful woman, I'm lucky to have a roommate that looks like her, and better yet, she doesn't like to wear a lot of clothes. She often walks around in nothing more than undies shorts and a bra.

She's a stripper at a club near our apartment, so she works most weekends, but during the week we often have evenings where we are at home together. I love those evenings, we just hang around and chat, and some nights we have sex, I leave it up to her to choose when. On those nights we almost always end up doing some ball busting. It's not something I thought I would like, but over time it has become something I am nearly obsessed with. I can barely stand waiting for Megan to bust my balls. I had high hopes tonight would be one of those nights, Megan was off work and we were just hanging out killing a bottle of wine together.

Megan was leaning back in a chair, her breasts were just barely contained in a pink lace push up bra. I had been half lying on the couch, but I had to sit up, my cock was getting hard just watching her as we talked. She had her legs crossed, she was idly swinging one leg back and forth, I couldn't help but picture it smacking into my balls. Fuck, this is too much, I'm the luckiest guy on the planet.

"Hey Matt, I was thinking about asking Annie and Jeannie to come over tonight, is that okay with you?" she asked.

"Sure, it's your place too, I can keep out of your way." I replied.

"No Matt, I want them to join us, that's why I'm asking you. I thought maybe we would do a foursome with some ball busting, the girls keep bugging me to let them bust you some more."

"But Megan, when they busted me at your work, the next day you beat the shit out of my balls, you were angry at me. I don't think this is a good idea." I said. My cock was now rock hard, the thought of three girls busting my balls sounded great to me, but Megan didn't handle it well last time.

"I know, I thought of that too, but it would be different this time, I'll be there when it happens, and I think I worked through those feelings anyhow." Megan said.

"Okay Megan, I leave it up to you, we both know I would do anything you want me to do." I answered.

Megan ran up to her room, I could hear her excitedly on the phone, and then I heard her moving around as she changed her clothes. My cock was hard in my pants just thinking about whatever outfits she might be wearing, she had some great outfits from the strip club.

She came back downstairs wearing an overcoat, she was hiding her outfit from me. "Matt, the girls are on their way over, this should be fun for all of us."

Megan sat back on the couch and poured us another half glass of wine, as she sat her coat spread apart at the legs, I could see she was wearing the tiniest black thong I've ever seen. I was busy trying to see up her coat for the next ten minutes, she must have known, she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs, flashing me. She's a sweetheart.

The doorbell rang and Megan got up to let both Annie and Jeannie in. I could hear them chatting excitedly as they made their way into the living room, Jeannie and Annie were also wearing full length coats with high heels. I felt like a slob in my shorts and polo, but I expected all our outfits would be off soon. Megan directed us to all sit down on the chairs and the couch in our living room.

"So Matt, all of us have special outfits on for you today, and I think you know that all of us would like a chance to bust your balls for a bit. I'm not exactly sure what to do, but I think the three of us can guarantee you an incredible orgasm by the end of the night." Megan said. "Girls, let's show him what we are wearing."

The three girls stood up and removed their coats, it was too much for my mind to process, three absolutely stunning women in heels and barely any clothes. Megan was just wearing a thong and nothing else, Jeanne had a push up bra and a thong, and Annie was wearing a lace bustier and a thong. It was fucking incredible.

The three girls came towards me, Megan pulled my shirt off, Annie and Jeannie pulled my shorts and boxers off, my cock was obviously rock hard. They closed in on me, I could feel three sets of hands on my cock and balls, it was impossible to tell who was who, but it felt incredible. Someone was cradling my balls gently, and I think two hands were fondling my cock, one playing with the head, and the other stroking the shaft.

"Matt, I'm going to squeeze your balls for a bit, just to get you warmed up." Megan said.

I felt some pressure, and then some more, the other two girls continued to stroke my cock, the mix of the pressure and light gentle stroking of my cock merged into one, it felt great. If they kept this up I would cum in no time.

I felt another hand encircle one of my balls, then all three girls were grabbing at my balls. They took turns squeezing them, my knees would give out and I would begin to drop down, and my balls would escape their grasp. Then they would pull me back up and get a new hold on my balls. One of the girls was really rough, I couldn't tell who, but someone was catching one ball and just flattening it.

On one really hard squeeze I gave up and dropped halfway to the ground. I would have been laying on the ground, but Annie grabbed hold of my cock and held me up. She pulled me back to my feet using my cock, it felt like I had a handle. Megan grabbed both my balls and held them in her palm.

I reached out to grope Megan's breasts as she squeezed my balls.

"Hey Matt, you know our deal, you are going to have to be kicked in the balls for that." Megan said, smiling.

I reached for Annie's breasts and slipped my hand inside her bra and gave her a squeeze, I did the same with Jeannie. This was really turning out to be the greatest day of my life.

"And now you felt them up too, I think we will all have to take a turn kicking you in the balls." Megan said. "Who wants to go first?"

Both Annie and Jeannie wanted a turn, Megan picked Annie. "Go ahead Annie, you start him off."

Annie squared off in front of me, even though I knew I was about to get kicked in the balls by her, it was hard not to just fantasize about pushing my face between her breasts in that bustier. They were pushed up nearly to her chin, I wanted to bury my face in there.

My thoughts were quickly shattered.

WUMP! Her foot shot up into my balls, pushing them hard up into my stomach. It was a strong kick, but not enough to knock me to the ground. I stood there trying to catch my breath, but I stayed on my feet. Annie looked so cute staring at me, I was starting at her tits, even as she lined up to give me another kick.

WUMP! Fuck, that one hurt, I started to buckle at the knees but Megan helped me stand.

"That was a good shot Annie, give him a second to recover." Megan said.

"I didn't break him, did I? I want to have more fun with him." Annie asked.

"No, he's fine, but we need to give him a minute, he looks dazed." Megan said. "Jeannie, why don't you take a shot next."

I was still leaning over, just barely standing, and Jeannie walked up to me and put my head on her breasts. She pulled my hands up to her breasts and lifted her bra up so I could cup her breasts.

"Here Matt, these will help you recover I bet." Jeannie said.

At first, I was still busy trying to recover, but soon I found myself kissing and sucking on Jeannie's breasts. I was having a great time, so I was bummed when I heard Megan speak.

"I think he's ready now Jeannie, go ahead and take a shot or two."

Jeannie didn't seem to move a muscle, she held my head between her breasts, but suddenly her knee shot up into my balls.

"Fuck! Oooomph!" I groaned out. My balls were mashed up into my pelvic bone, they must have been flattened, because the pain was mind numbing. I started to fall forward, but Jeannie held me up with her breasts. I put my arms around her to steady myself, and then before I was even close to recovering, WUMP!

I immediately dropped to the ground, Jeannie didn't have a good enough hold of me to take all my weight. I lay on the ground clutching my balls while the three girls stood over me. I thought they might be laughing at me, but they weren't. Instead Jeannie was fingering herself and Annie and Megan were leaning down over me. I felt Megan pull my hands away from my balls, then she took my cock and sucked it into her mouth. I must have been soft after a kick like that, but Megan giving me head certainly fixed that.

Soon I was in ecstacy, the pain in my balls all but gone as my cock pushed deeper and deeper into Megan's mouth. Fuck, she could give a fantastic blowjob, that's for damn sure.

Eventually I started to come around, Megan stopped sucking my cock, and the girls helped me to my feet.

"Matt, I want to kick you in the balls too, but I feel like we may have beaten your balls too much, can you take more?" Megan asked.

I looked at her, the perfect body, those beautiful tits right in front of me, the pretty face. Fuck. I couldn't say no to her. It's not fair.

"Megan, for you, I would take it." I answered. I wondered how hard Megan would actually kick me, she knew I was suffering, I hoped she would take it easy on me. The other two girls helped me stand, Megan walked up to me and kissed my cheek, then she kissed me on the lips, then stepped back.

WUMP! She kicked my balls, but not very hard, just enough to hurt, but certainly not enough to drop me. I was grateful to her, I couldn't take much more.

WUMP! Fuck! Fuck me. It felt like she kicked me full force. I melted down to the floor, the other two girls couldn't even hold me up. I curled up in a ball holding my aching balls.

Annie and Jeannie were on the ground with me, Annie had her hand on my cock, she was gently stroking it. Even as I lay on the ground with my aching balls, Annie managed to make my cock hard, then Annie rolled me onto my back and lowered her pussy onto my cock. She was completely wet, I slipped right in.

Annie fucked me slowly at first, she didn't let my cock go all the way, maybe just the first couple inches. I could feel the head of my cock go in and out of her pussy. After some time, she pushed her pussy harder onto my cock, and finally when she took the full length of my cock, her body smashed into my balls on each stroke. Though it hurt, it also felt good, the mix of pleasure and pain was turning into just pleasure. Annie started to cum, I wasn't even close to cumming at this point, the pain was too much, but I was glad to see Annie enjoying herself. She was nearly screaming as she orgasmed, the other two girls were watching her intently.

Annie's tits nearly came up and out of her bustier, I reached for them and squeezed them gently as she fucked me. I saw Megan looking at us, I knew she was probably a little jealous, but I was lost in getting fucked by Annie. Annie came for what seemed like minutes, wave after wave of orgasms sent her shuddering.

Annie finished cumming after a few minutes, she motioned to Jeannie to take her place, Annie hopped off and Jeannie hopped on. It just took seconds and now I was staring up at Jeannie's tits as they popped up and down in her lace bra. Jeannie started coming as soon as she mounted me, she must have really been on the edge. With each stroke she cried out.

"Matt, fuck me Matt." Jeannie said. Jeannie was a wild ride, she aggressively pounded on me, my balls were taking a beating, but it felt both painful and good at the same time. Jeannie came loud and hard, I liked her, she was kind of nuts, but fun. Still, I wanted Megan, I hoped she would climb onto me next.

Jeannie eventually slowed down and then collapsed on top of me. I had fucked two insanely beautiful girls but I still had not cum yet. My balls had definitely taken a beating this evening. Jeannie rolled off of me, she laid next to me, she looked numb. Annie had the same glazed look, but not Megan. Megan had been fingering herself while the other girls came, she was completely worked up, she wanted to be fucked. She needed to be fucked.

Megan sat me up, she sat across from me, she kissed me and reached for my cock with her hand. "Matt, are you going to be able to cum, or did we beat you too hard?" Megan asked me.

"I don't know Megan, I was just wondering the same thing, I took a beating tonight." I answered. I really didn't know.

"Girls, let's work on him for a bit before I fuck him." Megan said. "Each of you suck on a ball and I'll take his cock."

I lay on my back and the three girls got into position, it just so happened that Megan was sitting on my chest as she sucked my cock slowly. I lifted her ass up in the air, and then pulled her pussy onto my face, I started to slowly lick and kiss her pussy. I felt each girl's mouth, one on each ball and Megan sucking my cock, it felt amazing. Still, I didn't feel like I would cum yet, it felt good, but my balls were so sore, it seemed that my cock was on strike.

Megan started squirm as licked her clit, then she started to moan, then she came. Her legs clamped around my head and she ground her pussy on my eager face. Her pussy became really wet, she felt so good, she tasted so good. Finally my cock seemed to get the message, I felt like I might cum.

"Megan, I think I can cum now, I'm getting close." I said. Megan lifted her head off my cock and pulled her pussy off me.

"Fuck me, Matt." Megan said, she rolled off me and onto her back. The other girls stepped back, Megan spread her legs wide for me, I climbed on top of her and thrust my cock deep into her. We fucked like a couple wild animals, but not for long, we both started cumming within a minute, the two of us locked into an intense orgasm together. We were crying out and holding onto each other, I slammed my cock deep into her on each stroke as I shot load after load of cum into her.

After we finished cumming, we lay together on the floor, with me on top of Megan. I had forgotten the other two girls were there. They were both watching us, but they were both obviously spent too.

Megan was the first to speak, "That was so intense, we have to do that again someday."

I didn't say anything, but I hoped it would not be too soon, my balls were still aching, three on one is too much for me. Shit, Megan was too much for me, but in a good way.

Annie said, "How about tomorrow?"

Jeannie said, "Works for me."

I said. "Oh shit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment