September 8, 2026

Miss Hansen, Parts 3 to 5

Miss Hansen, Parts 3 to 5

By funkyBusted

*

Part 3 All Tied Up

A meeting popped up on my calendar this morning to meet with my new boss Miss Hansen at 1:00 today. When I saw the notice, my stomach tightened, my balls pulled up a bit into my stomach. She only makes meetings when she wants to bust my balls, she doesn't seem to care at all what I work on.

I showed up early to our meeting, Miss Davis, her assistant motioned for me to sit on the couch to wait. I couldn't help but notice her long red fingernails, the same nails that had been squeezing my balls at my last meeting with Miss Hansen. She idly clicked them on the top of her desk, each click raised a little shiver in my balls.

She picked up a pen, and she ran her nails up and down the pen, I realized she was fucking with me. I smiled to myself, it was working, my balls were tingling. I was staring at her toy with the pen, my cock started getting hard. Holy shit, all the women in this office control me.

The intercom buzzed, I heard Miss Hansen say to send me in. Miss Davis motioned for me to go to her office. I walked in and stood in front of her desk, she was looking at her computer, she motioned for me to sit down, and said that she needed just a minute.

I sat watching her, she was beautiful, I could see just the tops of her breasts showing in the V of her neckline. I so wanted to see more, I hoped that dress was coming off today. After a moment she looked up at me, "Good afternoon Mr. Matthews, is there any business you need to discuss with me?" she asked.

"Nothing on my side, as long as you are happy with my work." I said.

"No problems with your work, everything seems fine," she answered, "but we do have some things to discuss in the conference room. Let's go in there."

I followed her into her private conference room, she locked the door behind us.

"Take off your clothes Mr. Matthews." she ordered me.

I took them off and piled them in the corner, I stood naked in front of her.

"Mr. Matthews, you have done a pretty good job in here, but last time, you pulled away several times, and we can't have that. We need to teach you how to take the pain, so today I am going to tie you up." she said.

Oh shit, I thought to myself, this can't be good. The last time I only pulled away because I couldn't even stand anymore, the pain was so intense. What would happen if I couldn't get away, I thought?

She reached into a drawer in the cabinet near the door, she pulled out several restraints and puts them on my wrists and ankles. Part of me knew that I should just run out of there screaming, but there was another part of me that wanted to feel that pain from her. My mind is so messed up at this point, I didn't know what I wanted, so I decided to just let her drive.

The restraints all had small chains, and for the first time, I noticed there is a hook on the ceiling near one of the walls. She attached my wrists together, and stood up on a chair and hooked those restrains to the ceiling. Then she went back to the cabinet where the restraints came from and pulled out a metal bar with hooks on the ends, she attached my ankles to each end, spreading my legs apart.

I looked down at my balls hanging between my legs, I couldn't do anything to protect them, they were just waiting for abuse. The more I considered my predicament, the harder my cock seemed to get. That's fucked up, I thought.

"I always enjoy tying you men up," she said to me, "you look so helpless and vulnerable, I can do whatever I want with your balls. I can kick them."

WUMP! She let fly a kick into my balls, the first pain of this day, this one knocked the wind out of me, I stood and tried to catch my breath, I wanted to cover up my balls, I knew she would take another shot.

"I can knee them." she said. She walked up close to me, and quickly drove her knee into my balls. For some reason, catching a knee always seems to knock all the air out of me, I had not yet really gotten a good deep breath since the kick, and now I was really struggling for air. I was practically panting, when she continued.

"I can squeeze them." she said, and she reached down and cupped my balls, looked me right in the eyes, and then squished my balls together. This squeeze was just pure pain, if I hadn't been restrained, I would have been on the floor curled up in a ball. Instead, I just swung from the ceiling by my restraints. I closed my eyes and just hoped she would stop soon.

She stood up and walked around me, she reached my balls from behind me, and gave them a squeeze, it was an odd feeling, not being able to see what she was up to.

She spoke from behind me, "Mr. Matthews, when you pull your cock and balls away from me, you will be punished, do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Hansen." I answered.

"Good." she said.

WUMP! She kicked my balls from behind, smashing them up into my pelvic bone. I'm not sure I would have been standing if I wasn't chained up, it was a brutal kick.

WUMP! She nailed me again from behind, I was hanging loosely from the straps now, there was no standing anymore, I should have been doubled over on the floor, but instead I was dangling by my wrists. She walked around in front of me, I could tell by the look on her face that I was going to be kicked again. I couldn't do anything about it, I just waited for the pain.

WUMP! And then quickly another one, WUMP!

All four kicks were exactly on target, my balls were screaming in pain, my stomach hurt, I would not have been surprised at all to throw up. And I was stuck.

For the first time since all of this began, I didn't have a hard on, my cock had gone completely limp. I wouldn't have noticed it, but Miss Hansen did.

"Look at that, for once your cock has gone to sleep." she laughed a little as she said it. "Let's see if I can fix that."

She backed up to me and hiked up her dress, she started rubbing my cock between her ass cheeks, my balls were so sore that it hurt, but it also felt good, and just as she wanted, my cock started to come back to life. Then she turned towards me, she lifted her knee up between my legs, and she rubbed my cock along the top of her leg. She rubbed my cock with her leg for a few seconds, and then she drove her knee into my balls.

I rocked back and forth on my restraints when she kneed me, but then she started rubbing my cock again, back and forth, rubbing and kneeing. My cock was completely hard by this time, and the pleasure of her rubbing her knee on my cock was intoxicating. I was also enjoying the knees to the balls, it wasn't hard enough to really hurt, but it was exciting waiting to see when she would do it.

I was surprised to find that I was going to cum soon, my breathing was increasingly rapid, and I was pushing into her knee and quietly moaning. Of course, she knew, she stepped back from me, but only just an inch away. My cock wanted to finish cumming, I leaned towards her leg but couldn't reach. I wanted her to knee me, I was sure that would be enough to send me over the edge, shooting out a geyser of cum. Instead, she was just out of my reach. She laughed quietly at me, and then walked behind me.

This time she reached between my legs and started jerking me off from behind. I found myself rocking on my restraints in time with her hand, and once again I could tell I would be cumming soon. I was pushing my cock into her hand as she jerked me, and right before I would have cum, she took her hand away. It was close this time, I very nearly came, my cock was throbbing as though I was orgasming, but nothing was coming out, just some pre cum dripping down out of the end of my exhausted cock.

She pulled up a chair in front of me, she sat on it, and started fingering herself. With her other hand, she reached for my balls, and she started squeezing them, both at the same time, and hard. I groaned out in pain, but I just had to hang there and take it. She was really enjoying fingering herself, I was engrossed watching her, she is such a beautiful and sexy woman. I wanted to help in the worst way, but it seemed the only help I could offer was to be a squeeze toy.

Soon I heard the telltale moans, and I saw her face become red and flushed, she was cumming. Quietly at first, but then louder and louder, and during each wave of orgasm she squeezed my poor balls harder and harder. She was beautiful to watch, but the pain was beginning to overwhelm me. Once again, I was just hanging from the restraints. She came again and again, it made me jealous, but I did enjoy watching it. And it was easy to feel that if she was this happy, maybe my balls would get a break eventually. A guy can hope.

After she finished cumming, she sat back in her chair and looked at me. My balls were red and swollen, I still had what could only be described as a raging hard on. I was just hanging by my restraints, the mashing she had given my balls while she was cumming had taken all the fight out of me.

She stood up, unhooked the restraints from the ceiling and the bar from my legs, she took them off my hands and wrists, she put them away in the cabinet. Then she walked back over to me.

"Mr. Matthews, your behavior is still questionable, but that was another good orgasm, I do love squeezing your big balls." she said. "I'm going to sit in this chair, you can use my right foot, and if you can cum in a few minutes, I will let you finish, but if you take too long, then you will have to wait until our next meeting." she said.

She sat down in the chair, crossed her legs with her right leg over her left, and motioned for me to kneel down in front of her. I got down on my knees, I decided to take her high heels off, and then I pulled her foot up under my cock and balls. I rubbed my cock on her foot, and then I grabbed her ankle and drove her foot into my balls. I did the same process over and over, it didn't take long for me to feel the orgasm building up in me. As I started to reach climax, I pulled her foot hard up into my balls and held it there, my cock was mashed against the top of her foot and up onto her leg. I shot load after load of cum onto her pretty leg. I continued to pull her foot up into my balls, it felt so good. It must have looked fucking ridiculous, but I didn't care, I was cumming so hard, I had given up all hope of looking anything like a man in front of Miss Hansen.

I finished cumming after a minute or so, I leaned forward onto Miss Hansen's leg, I kissed her knee. I was completely spent, my balls no longer hurt, just a dull ache in the background, and my cock was as empty of cum as it could possibly be.

When she had enough of me hanging on her leg, she shook me away and gave me a quick kick to the balls, I tumbled over backwards, and tried to get up to me feet as fast as possible before getting another kick.

"Okay, that's enough, let's get back to work." she said. She stood up matter of factly, wet some paper towels in the sink and cleaned up her legs, then put her panties and shoes back on and returned to her office. It took me a bit longer to get myself together, my balls were aching again now that the after effects of cumming had worn off, I left out the back of the conference room and returned to my office where I nursed my sore balls for the rest of the afternoon.

*

Part 4 - The Retry

Miss Hansen set an appointment on my schedule for 2:00, it had been a few days since our last appointment. Last time I was punished for not leaving my balls on the edge of the table as she stomped on them. I couldn't help it, at least for me, the pain was so intense that my knees gave out and I fell backwards, but Miss Hansen didn't want to hear any excuses.

Miss Hansen is my new boss, and she doesn't care at all about my work, she just wants to bust my balls. She has said I can quit anytime and receive three months’ severance, but she already doubled my salary and I have very little work to do, I just have to live through getting my balls abused.

I could quit, the severance is more than generous, but here's the thing; I like her busting my balls. I like the pain, at least if it's not too bad, and I have had several very intense orgasms. I like that she controls me for some reason, there is something very sexual about giving up the control of your cock and balls to a woman. Even stranger for me, I can't stop thinking about it, I find myself wanting her to abuse my balls all the time, it's even hard to sleep. I feel a little like I'm losing my mind, but at the same time, it's so intense for me. She's on my mind all day and night.

I show up early for my meeting, Miss Hansen made it very clear that if I'm late, I will pay with my balls. I announce myself to her assistant Miss Davis and have a seat to wait for her. Today Miss Davis has two golf balls on her desk in a small tray, she is fiddling with them using her long fingernails. She loves messing with me while I wait, I have to admit that she is giving me a hard on. She is squeezing the golf balls with her fingernails, and then she flicks one then the other. She is probably even more evil than Miss Hansen.

I hear Miss Hansen buzz the intercom to send me in, Miss Davis gives her golf balls one last squeeze and directs me into Miss Hansen's office.

"Good day Mr. Matthews, do you have any business issues we need to discuss, or shall we go have some fun?" she asks me.

She does this every time, she doesn't care at all about my work, but if I want to bring something up I can. I have found it's best just to get right to the busting, stalling only makes her angry.

"No issues." I answer.

She directs me back to her conference room.

"Take off your clothes Mr. Matthews." she says. I do so, I was hoping she might remove some of hers, but no luck today, she was fully clothed.

"Mr. Matthews, today we are going to do two things, first, we are going to work on you not pulling away when I am punishing your balls, and secondly, for each step that you make it, I will remove some of my clothing. I'm hoping that a reward will inspire you, though if you fail, you will be punished. Let's start where you failed last time, place your balls on this table."

I walked up to the edge of the conference room table and place my cock and balls onto the table. First, she walked over and used her hand to squish my balls into the table. Then she made a fist and hammered my balls. The pain was quick and sharp, but I held my ground, I kept my balls on the table. She climbed onto the table and stood up, he placed the toe of her shoe on my balls and put some weight on them. I wanted to pull away, squishing my balls into the table is definitely unpleasant.

She mashed my balls one at a time with the toe of her shoe, then she placed the pointed heel of her shoe over one of my balls. I couldn't watch, so I just looked up at her, I noticed she didn't have any underwear on, I stared up into her pretty pink pussy. I was enjoying the view, at least for a moment, then I felt a sharp pain in my left ball as her pointed heel pushed into it.

"My balls, ouch, fuck." I cried out quietly. I knew I shouldn't make any noise, but holy fuck, the pain was intense.

"Now you will have to take ten more seconds for making noise." she said. She continued to push her heel into my ball, the pain was crazy, but I kept my balls on the table. Finally, she stopped, she got down off the table.

"You made it Mr. Matthews, you didn't pull away," she took her top off revealing a lace bra that was easy to see through. The bra was low cut, her big, freckled breasts looked like they were trying to escape, I wondered what I would have to endure to get rid of that bra. I wanted to see her breasts again, they were so perfect, I wondered if I would ever get to feel them or even better, suck on them.

"Okay Mr. Matthews, now let's see if you can get my bra off, this time Miss Davis will help me." she said.

She buzzed the intercom, "Please come to my conference room Miss Davis." she said.

Miss Davis came in, Miss Hansen spoke to her, "We are working on his discipline today, he passed the first round and got my shirt off, he's trying for my bra now. I would like you to use your nails on him, let's see if he can remain standing."

Oh shit, I didn't want to hear that, Miss Davis had long red fingernails, she dug them into my balls one other time, the pain was crazy. I knew I had to endure it, I wanted to see Miss Hansen's breasts again, and I didn't want to be punished anymore, but it would be tough to get through.

Miss Davis smiled at me, and walked up to me like she owned me, actually, she did own me, so I guess that would be expected. She gripped my balls with her nails, lightly squeezing them, just playing with me. Her nails were sharp and long, she was freaking me out, but I knew I just had to tough it out. I decided to look away, I watched Miss Hansen who was staring at my predicament.

Miss Davis messed with my balls for another minute, just squeezing them with her nails, the pain wasn't bad at all, I was mostly just freaked out by her nails. I could feel her take one ball in each hand, cradling them, and then she drove her thumbnail into both at the same time. The pain was quick and very sharp, it wasn't the kind of busting that left me gasping for air, it was more like an intense focused pain.

"Ohhh, my balls." I cried out quietly. "Owwwww."

Fuck it hurt, but I kept standing. She let up for a moment, and then did it again.

A groan escaped my lips, but I didn't cry out this time. I noticed that Miss Hansen had reached down to finger her pussy as Miss Davis was torturing me. These two are a real pair, I thought, they sure get off on torturing men.

Miss Davis took a break from my balls, she ran her nails up and down my still hard cock. Her nails traced around the edge of the head of my cock, then she dug her nails into my cock. That was a new feeling, the pain was not as bad as ball pain, but it still hurt, and I wasn't ready for it. I almost pulled away from her but stopped myself. I could see Miss Hansen was enjoying my torture, she was really starting to rub her pussy with her finger.

Then Miss Davis went back to my balls, this time cupping both in one hand, and driving her finger into one ball then the other. Each time the pain washed over me, it was a real struggle not to pull away, but I managed to stay put.

"Okay Miss Davis, I think he passed my second test, what do you think?" Miss Hansen asked.

"I felt him start to pull away, but he caught himself, I can see that he is learning his place." Miss Davis said. She let go of my cock and balls, excused herself from the room and walked out. I was glad to see her and her nails leave the room.

Miss Hansen walked up to me, turned her back to me, and told me to unhook her bra, which I happily did. She pulled her bra off and turned towards me, revealing her large soft beautiful breasts.

"I hope it was worth it." she said. "You've done a good job today, you may touch them and kiss them if you like."

I've never been so happy, she pushed me down into a chair and then sat on my lap facing me, I dove in, first kissing her nipples, then squeezing enjoying her large soft breasts. It was so much fun, I have no idea how long she let me do it, but time seemed to fly by. I was surprised that she was also very excited by it, I think she even got close to cumming a couple times, I wanted to reach down and finger her, but I knew better than to touch something I had not been given permission for.

"Alright Mr. Matthews, that's enough for now, though I must say that I enjoyed that almost as much as you seemed to." she said.

She pulled me back up to a standing position, I waited nervously to hear what she was going to do to me next.

"We have one last thing to try Mr. Matthews, I noticed that in an earlier session, you couldn't stay on all fours when Miss Davis kicked your balls from behind. I want you to improve on that." she said.

I had a feeling it might be that, I hated that. My balls hanging down behind me, I can't see when the kick is coming, there is no way to brace for it. I know last time I was kicked from behind, I just dropped flat onto the ground.

But, you do what you have to do, I got down on all fours, I hated that I could no longer see Miss Hansen's breasts either. Fuck. This is going to suck. I could hear her walk around behind me, and then suddenly.

WUMP! She drove her foot into my balls hard, my breath shot out of my lungs, I struggled for air, making strange gasping noises just trying to breathe. I don't think I was conscious of it, but I did manage to stay on my hands and knees. I'm not sure how, but I was still up.

"Phew." I gasped. I wanted to say something to ask Miss Hansen to stop, but I am not allowed to speak. I stayed on all fours waiting for the kick to the balls.

WUMP! WUMP! Two in quick succession, again, no air for my lungs, I could feel myself begin to sway and fall over, but somehow, I managed to stay on all fours again.

"Wow, Mr. Matthews, you have made a dramatic improvement, I can see this showing up on your review." she said laughing quietly.

What? I thought to myself, she has to be joking, but fuck. Not funny.

She walked around in front of me, I was still on my hands and knees, she took off her skirt. For the first time I got to see her completely naked. She was so curvy, round and soft. Not fat at all, just soft and with big tits and a nice big ass. She looked amazing. She kneeled down in front of me.

"Since you are already here." she said. "Get busy." She slid her hips under my head, my mouth was just above her pretty pink pussy. I remembered from last time that she likes it pretty rough, so I jumped in, mashing my face into her pussy and licking her clit. She tasted great, she looked even better, the whole time I was eating her I was staring at her tits. She was rocking her pussy back and forth into my face, her breasts were rocking up and down too, I found myself getting so hard, my cock was rubbing on the carpet, I was afraid I might cum.

She came soon, she pulled my head hard into her pussy, she wrapped her legs around me pulling me in, I licked and sucked her furiously. She came hard, her face was bright red, she cried out several times.

"Fuck Mr. Matthews, ohhh fuck!" she cried. We continued locked together for quite a while, until she just couldn't cum anymore.

"I'm going to fuck you Mr. Matthews." she said. She climbed on top of me, her big breasts hanging down just above my face, she used her hand to guide my rock hard cock into her pussy. She slowly took me in the whole way, we both moaned together when I was all the way in. She started slowly fucking me, it felt so good. My balls were still pretty sore from that last kick, but I was quickly forgetting about them. She started fucking me faster and faster, she put her arms around me and squeezed me close to her, she was hammering her pussy on my cock. Each time her ass came down and hit my balls, I had a little twinge of pain, but it just felt good.

She came again, as soon as I heard her cry out, I came too. We both embraced each other, hugging each other together as her pussy slammed down onto my cock and balls. I could feel my cum shoot up into her, I felt like she must be completely full of cum, but I kept cumming and cumming anyhow.

Finally, we were both done, we were still holding each other in a bear hug, but we weren't moving anymore. I was afraid to move or say anything, but it did strike me as a little funny, we were actually having sex like a real couple, or at least we did for a few minutes.

She sat up, looked down at me, and said, "Fuck Mr. Matthews, I don't know why exactly, but you have given me some of the craziest orgasms of my life. It must be that big cock."

"Permission to speak?" I asked.

"Yes." she answered.

"You should put that on my review!" I said laughing a little.

I was relieved when she laughed too.

*

Part 5 - Mr. Matthew's Turn

A meeting reminder popped up on my computer, I had an appointment with my new boss Miss Hansen today in a few minutes. I stopped by the men's room to get cleaned up and made my way over to her office, her assistant Miss Davis directed me to wait for her on the couch.

I sat waiting quietly, wondering what Miss Hansen would be doing to my balls today. She kept me around only so she could bust my balls, she didn't seem to need any work from me, but every couple days I would get an appointment and show up to her office and she would work my balls over. She told me I could leave any time and she would give me three months’ severance, but I didn't want to leave, I had grown to really enjoy the ball busting. I mean it hurt like hell, but I was having incredible orgasms, and more than that, I was becoming obsessed with Miss Hansen. She is a really beautiful redhead with big soft breasts, a fine ass, and a very pretty face. I couldn't wait to see her.

I was brought back to reality by her assistant, Miss Davis, who was again messing with a pair of golf balls she kept on a tray on her desk. She was clacking her fingernails on them, it didn't take a genius to know she was fucking with me, she had used those same fingernails on my balls just a few days ago.

Miss Hansen buzzed the intercom for me to come into her office, she motioned for me to sit down.

"Any work related issues Mr. Matthews?" she asked.

I was tempted to bring something up, but decided against it, I really don't think she cared at all about my issues.

"No Miss Hansen, everything is going smoothly." I said.

"Good, let's go back to my conference room." she said.

I followed her in, I started to go to the back to take my clothes off, but she stopped me. "Wait, Mr. Matthews, not yet." she said. "Today is going to be different, today we are switching roles. This is your reward for the improvements you made during our last few meetings. I have punished when you fail, but this time I will reward you because you improved, and I was impressed with your progress."

"Today, you are in charge, I will do whatever you ask, there are no rules. I think you should know that I like rough play, and you are free to bust me or rape me, or do whatever you come up with. As of this moment, you are in charge, I will no longer speak unless you ask me a question."

I stood there in disbelief, I honestly didn't know what to do, my first reaction was just to fuck her until I couldn't fuck any more, but I knew right away that I should do better than that. In fact, I wanted to give her the same experience she was giving me, the humiliation, the pain, and the incredible sex, all mixed together. Suddenly I knew just what to do.

"Miss Hansen, stand in the middle of the room, we are going to remove your clothes except for your high heels and stockings." I said.

I walked up behind her and unzipped her dress, she pulled it off. I unhooked her bra and watched quietly as she removed her bra and panties. She had on black high heels and dark red stockings with lace around the top that stopped just short of her crotch. She looked stunning. Her big breasts were on display, her pink pussy, it was all there for me to fuck with. Hell yeah, I thought.

"Usually I am not allowed to talk, but it's my turn today, so I just want to say this to you; Your breasts are just magnificent. I am convinced you have the best breasts on this entire planet." I said. I took them in my hands and kissed them.

I walked around behind her, I cupped her ass, I grabbed her breasts from behind and squeezed them, I stuck my finger in her pussy and fingered her clit. She stood silently just taking my disrespect. Then I walked around to her front, I spread her legs apart with my foot, then I cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples quickly.

"Ouch." she said quietly, then looked quickly at me, she looked guilty, I think I surprised her.

"You should only speak when I ask a question Miss Hansen, I hope you will do better. You will be punished for this." I said.

And with that, I reached down and smacked her pussy with my open hand. Her eyes widened in surprise, I don't think she expected that from me, or at least not yet, but this time she didn't make a sound.

"That's better Miss Hansen, now get down on your knees." I said.

I was still fully clothed, but I unzipped my pants and let my cock out the fly. "Suck my cock, Miss Hansen." I said.

My cock wasn't really even hard yet. I watched as she dutifully took my cock in her mouth and started sucking on it. Her pretty head going back and forth on my long cock. It would have been easy to just let her finish me off, but I wanted to savor the moment. I pulled her head off my cock, undid my pants, and pushed them down to my knees. "Suck my balls, Miss Hansen." I said.

She took my balls in her mouth, my cock laid on her face, she sucked my balls in and out. It was fantastic. I was definitely enjoying being in charge. I had a moment to think, what to do next?

"That's enough for now Miss Hansen, thank you, that was a very nice blowjob." I said. "Now get down on your hands and knees, spread your legs apart."

I took off my shoes and pants, I was still wearing my shirt, I decided to keep some clothes on just to make her less comfortable, I wanted her to be naked alone.

She looked so good on all fours, her big breasts hanging down, and her fine ass on display. For a moment I thought I might fuck her in the ass, but I knew it would make me cum too fast, maybe later. I decided to kick her pussy, not too hard, but enough to humiliate her.

WUMP! My foot plowed into her pussy. I saw her back arch, and she squatted down, but she stayed on her hands and knees. I did it again. WUMP! She barely moved this time, she is a fucking trooper, that's for sure. I decided I wanted to look her in the eye when I hurt her.

"Miss Hansen, stand up and spread your legs." I said.

She got up gingerly, I guess the kicks to the pussy at least hurt her a little. Nothing compared to what that would have done to any man, but at least she showed some pain.

I stepped towards her, I couldn't resist taking her breasts in my mouth and squeezing them with my hands, then I reached down and pinched her clit. I felt her knees begin to buckle, I pinched a little harder, she started to go down to the floor, and I let up just in time. I thought it might be fun to drop her, but I didn't want to get too carried away. To be honest, I really didn't enjoy busting her very much. I wanted to humiliate her, not hurt her, oh... and I wanted her to blow me. I had already decided how this would end, I want her to blow me and then shoot my load of cum all over her face.

It was just then, thinking about this, that I had an idea. I reached over to the intercom, "Miss Davis, please come into Miss Hansen's conference room." I said.

"Miss Hansen, lie down on your back on that table." I commanded. I motioned to where I wanted her, with her pussy near the edge of the table so I could get my face in there.

Miss Davis came in, she saw Miss Hansen on her back naked and me with clothes on.

"Miss Hansen, is everything okay, shall I call security?" she asked Miss Hansen.

Miss Hansen looked at me, I said, "Yes Miss Hansen, you can speak to her."

"Miss Davis, everything is fine, it's his turn to be in charge, he made such improvement last session that I have granted him this." Miss Hansen. "And further, you must treat him as though he were me, do you understand Miss Davis?"

Miss Davis nodded yes, she was clearly confused.

"Miss Davis," I started, "you are here to help me drive Miss Hansen crazy. We will start this way, I will suck and fondle her breasts, while you squeeze and torture her pussy with your long fingernails. After a bit I will have us switch, and I'll eat her pussy and try and bring her near to orgasm, while you use your nails on her nipples to inflict pain. We will switch back and forth, each time she nears orgasm, we will deny her.

Miss Davis looked at Miss Hansen, I spoke forcefully to her, "Do it now Miss Davis."

Miss Davis took her nails and started fingering Miss Hansen's clit with them, she traced around the outside of her clit, then flicked it with her nails, I could tell it was intense for Miss Hansen, she was already squirming. I was so entranced I nearly forgot my role in this, but eventually I took her nipples in my mouth and sucked gently on them, I used my hand on one breast, my mouth on the other, and switched back and forth.

"Miss Davis, I've decided you have to take all your clothes off, do that now, then start with your fingernails on Miss Hansen's breasts." I said.

I switched to Miss Hansen's pussy, which was right on the edge of the table. I have eaten it before, it tastes sweet and i like doing it, I could feel her body move as my tongue caressed her clit and up and down her labia. I was having a great time, I looked over to see Miss Davis now naked. She was a real beauty too, much darker skin and thinner with a nice athletic build. I liked her tits too, though I am really a sucker for Miss Hansen's big breasts and curvier build.

Miss Davis was lightly flicking Miss Hansen's nipples with her nails, her nipples were rock hard, I could feel Miss Hansen moving her hips along with me, it wouldn't be too long before she came.

"Let's switch Miss Davis." I said.

I was happy to be back on Miss Hansen's breasts, they are just so perfect, big and soft. I was pretty engrossed, but I noticed Miss Hansen was starting to moan.

"Stop Miss Davis, step back." I said. "This pervert is cumming from your nails on her clit."

"Show some control Miss Hansen, you can do better." I said.

"May I speak sir?" Miss Hansen asked.

"Yes, you may." I answered.

"It's not her nails on my clit, it's you sucking on my breasts, it feels so good, I can't help it." she said.

"Miss Davis, lay down next to Miss Hansen, she needs a break." I said.

The two of them were laying side by side, both with their knees up and feet on the edge of the table. I decided right then to get a taste of Miss Davis.

"Miss Hansen, I want you to watch me and Miss Davis now." I said.

I pulled my chair over to Miss Davis's waiting pussy and started to lick her clit, I reached up to squeeze her breasts and play with her nipples.

"Miss Hansen, suck on her tits." I ordered.

I continued to work her clit, after a short time I could feel her starting to cum, I decided I want to fuck Miss Davis. I didn't think I would cum yet, and she was close, so I was betting she would cum before I did. I stood up and slid my cock into Miss Davis. I took long quick strokes, but I didn't go all the way in. I knew that if I pushed my whole cock in, I would probably cum.

Miss Davis moaned loudly with each stroke, she had already been on the edge, and she came hard with each thrust of my cock. Miss Hansen was watching me drive my long cock into her assistant, I hoped she felt humiliated and jealous. I could feel Miss Davis becoming wetter and her pussy was gripping my cock, I decided I better pull out, I sat back down in my chair and finished Miss Davis off with my tongue. She came in wave after wave, all the while Miss Hansen was sucking on her breasts.

When she was done cumming, I asked her to stand up, "Please stand over there Miss Davis, I think I will still need you for a awhile." Miss Davis walked over to where I had pointed, she had a good view of Miss Hansen's pussy. I wasn't sure what to do next, I wanted to humiliate Miss Hansen, but I was also having a great time just fucking around.

"Miss Hansen stand here next to me, and Miss Davis you stand facing us, in your right hand take Miss Hansen's clit and in your left hand, take my balls. I want you to drive a fingernail into each of us until one of us cries out for you to stop." I said.

I knew I would lose, but I wanted to see Miss Hansen suffer too, I would take it as long as I could.

Miss Davis cupped my balls, I could feel her getting a good hold on them, she fiddled around with Miss Hansen's pussy getting her thumb on her clit. Suddenly both of us got a shock as Miss Davis drove her thumbnails into our balls and clit respectively. Miss Davis wasn't playing around, she was killing my balls, I already started to drop down, I had my hands on my knees. Miss Hansen didn't look much better, she was suffering too. I refused to say a word, but I could tell that much more pressure would drop me on the ground.

"More Miss Davis, harder for both of us." I said. What a fucking moron I am.

I did my best to keep standing, I saw Miss Hansen drop to her knees, I went down too. So did Miss Davis, she kept the pressure on both of us, I refused to say anything, it was killing me, my stomach hurt, the pain was overwhelming.

I felt Miss Davis tighten her grip even more, I knew I had to give up, it was too much, I was starting to feel dizzy, I thought I might pass out soon.

"Stop Miss Davis, I can't take it anymore." I begged.

Miss Davis let go, Miss Hansen turned to me, "Permission to speak?" she asked

"Yes." I said.

"Miss Davis, do it harder to me, I can take more, just for another minute." she said.

Fuck, what a woman! Miss Davis reached for her clit again, she dug her thumbnail into it, and started pushing again. I could see Miss Hansen bend over in pain, her face was bright red, it had to be blinding pain and she took it without a word.

I think Miss Hansen would have taken the pain until she passed out, she is definitely nuts, "Enough Miss Davis, it's time to stop." I said.

Miss Davis let go, I could see Miss Hansen's face relax, some of the color drained out of her face, she was rubbing her sore clit.

"Miss Hansen, this is new to me, I want to know, could you cum now?" I asked.

"Yes, I almost came when Miss Davis was hurting me." she answered.

I lowered her onto her back, I spoke to Miss Davis, "Kiss her breasts Miss Davis, softly, suck on her nipples." I said.

Then I lowered my face into her pussy and started gently kissing and licking her pussy. I knew she liked it harder, but I wanted to start slow, give her clit some time to recover. Soon I could feel her pushing her hips into my face, rocking back and forth with my tongue, I knew she would be cumming soon. Her moaning got louder and louder, she cried out, "Oh my god, oh my god, I'm cumming, fuck."

She had an earth shattering orgasm, I think both Miss Davis and I were surprised by all the noise and commotion, she was thrashing about cumming, I was afraid she might kick me. All kinds of foul language came out of her mouth, it was fun to watch. She came and came, I kept sucking on her clit, Miss Davis was having a good time sucking on her tits. It was mayhem.

And then, finally, it was over. I was annoyed to realize I was the only one in the room who had not cum, my cock was hard as a rock, just watching Miss Hansen cumming had made me pretty horny. We all sat up, and I spoke, "Miss Hansen, I'm going to cum soon, but first I want you two to squeeze my balls. Sit side by side here on the floor."

I guided a hand from each up to my balls, they started to slowly knead and squeeze them. "A little harder now," I said. "But just a little, just slowly increase the pressure."

I wasn't quite sure why I wanted this, but I did, even though Miss Davis had recently brutalized my balls. I wanted Miss Hansen to do it too I guess, I knew I would cum on both their faces soon, and a little busting seems to make me cum more. The feeling of two sets of hands squeezing my balls was exquisit, I really enjoyed it, and it looked so hot. They were both kneeling in front of me.

The pressure on my balls was getting painful now, I was still getting off on it, but soon I would have to give up. I took it as long as I could.

"Alright, that's enough, time to suck some cock you two." I said.

The two women were in front of me on their knees, I first pushed my cock into Miss Hansen's mouth, she gamely took the whole cock in, she sucked on it and moved her tongue around the sensitive underside, she was really good at giving head, and she had all ten inches of my cock in her mouth, very nice I thought.

Then I switched to Miss Davis, she tried to take my whole cock in, but it is too much for her, still she had good suction, it felt great. I did that for a bit, then I pulled my cock out and pushed my balls into her mouth. She sucked on them, popping one in then the other, back and forth. She tried to stuff both balls in her mouth, she sucked on the whole package, and they popped in, it felt awesome.

I decided it was time to cum, I switched back to Miss Hansen, I let her take my whole cock into her mouth down her throat, over and over, it felt so good. I thrust into her face, I loved to look down at her sucking my cock, I could see her big breasts swinging below, everything was just so sexy. Miss Davis's face was right next to Miss Hansen, she was watching Miss Hansen take my whole cock in intently.

I made thrust after thrust, I could feel the orgasm building up, it would not be long. As the cum started to shoot out, I pulled my cock out of her mouth, took it in my hand, and aimed my cock right at Miss Hansen's face. I shot a load of cum on her face, then I switched to Miss Davis and shot a load of cum on her face, I went back and forth until I was nearly out of cum, then I pushed my cock back into Miss Hansen's mouth. Nice and deep, I could feel her throat on the head of my cock, I had one last big load and I pumped it right into Miss Hansen's stomach.

I just kept pumping Miss Hansen's face, long after I was done cumming. I didn't want to stop, I wanted this day to go on forever. I missed being under Miss Hansen's control, but it was fun to turn the tables.

When I finished, I calmly got up, put my pants, shoes and socks back on. I looked over at the two of them, still on their knees, their faces covered with my cum.

"We better get back to work now." I said, and I left the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment