Melissa
By funkyBusted
*
Melissa, the First Hookup
I've always wanted to date Melissa, or at least fuck her. She has big perfect tits, and long muscular legs. But she always seemed to be dating one of my friends, so I never laid a hand on her. Then near the end of the summer of my junior year in college, she and Mike broke up, and I thought I might have a chance.
I was at a party at my friend’s house and Melissa was there too, I decided to make my move. "Hey, you and Mike finally broke it off, at last I get my chance", I teased her. "Can I get you a drink?"
"You didn't wait long, we just broke it off last night." she replied.
I grabbed us a couple beers, and we found a spot on the couch. We chatted for a bit, then walked outside, and started making out. We moved quickly, even just making out, she was leaning her leg into my crotch, and pushing hard. I had her shirt partially unbuttoned and was absolutely thrilled to be squeezing those perfect tits finally. She reached down into my pants and grabbed my cock and balls together in her hand. She gave them a good squeeze, and I groaned in pleasure.
We kept at it for a few more minutes, and all the squeezing was getting me very close to cuming. I had to pull away from her to avoid making a mess of myself.
"What's the matter, where are you going?" she asked.
"Nowhere, it's just that I am about to cum. You have me really worked up" I replied.
"Oh, okay, I'll go easy on you for a bit, and maybe you can take a break from playing with my tits" she said.
"Yeah, I need a minute to calm down" I said, but I didn't really mean it. My cock was still throbbing, and her shirt was still open so I could see those tits and imagine my face buried between them.
We started to kiss again, and we were back into full on within minutes, and of course I was already about to cum again. When I tell you these were the best tits I had ever seen, that is no exaggeration. Just phenomenal. Big, round, firm, medium nipples, and cleavage for days. She was working my cock from outside my pants this time, and I was raging hard. It was a hot day, and I was wearing shorts, and my cock head had made its way outside my pants. She took her hand and slowly started working around the head as we made out, and again, it seemed that I would be cuming in no time.
She must have heard my heavy breathing, because she said, "Oh no, it's not time for you to cum yet", and she let go of my cock. Then she reached her hand back into my pants and took my hanging nuts in her hand. She gave them a light tug, and then stopped kissing me for a second.
"Matt, are you ready for this? I'm going to help you not to cum?" she said.
"Yes, I'm ready for anything." And I was, she had me so horny, I didn't care where this went next.
"Okay, here it comes", she said, and with that, she reached into my shorts and squeezed my balls hard.
"What the fuck?" I said.
"Calm down, you are okay, I'm just gonna slow you down a little more. You still have a raging hard on, you can take a lot more."
And then she squeezed them even harder. I dropped slowly to the ground, and she came down with me, still holding my aching balls.
I looked her in the eyes, and then I looked down to see my still rock-hard boner peeking out of the top of my pants. My cock was not calming down from the abuse to my balls, if anything it made me even harder.
She let go of my balls, and put her hands on my shoulders, and looked me in the eyes and said, "You are a difficult one, we are going to have to step it up a bit. Are you okay with that?"
I was so out of my mind horny that I didn't think twice before answering, "Yes, whatever it takes."
Before I saw it coming, she slammed her knee right into my balls. The pain was insane, but also awesome, as her leg pushed hard against my still erect cock. I really thought I might cum, but the next knee to the balls was even harder, and I dropped to the ground.
"Hey, your boner is finally gone" she laughed.
"Ummph" I replied from the ground. More humiliating yet, as she leaned down to make fun of me, her tits were falling out of her shirt, and she looked incredible. All I wanted in life at that moment was to lie in a ball and bury my face in her tits.
She sat down next to me and rubbed my side as I lay curled up on the ground. She put my head in her lap and lovingly stroked and kissed my head. Eventually I was able to uncurl a bit and managed to get upright enough to kiss her lightly again.
"Are you going to be okay?" she asked.
"I don't know, my balls took a beating" I replied.
"Nah, you're just not used to it, that was nothing. I held back a lot. You are going to have to build up to it" she said.
"Oh shit, this is how it will be then?" I asked.
"Well, yes. It will be this, but it will be more too. Remember how bad you wanted to cum, we can make that happen too. You want to come over to my house and I'll show you?" she said.
"Fuck yeah, let's go."
It took me awhile to get up, but before I knew it, we were alone at her place, and she was taking my clothes off. Soon I was standing naked in her living room, and she walked around me as though examining me. She slowly reached her hand out and started just holding my cock and balls. She seemed to weigh them with her palm. I felt completely vulnerable, and I could feel my erection coming back full force.
"You have a nice cock," she said. "Nice and big, with a really nice mushroom head. And your balls are huge, no wonder you dropped so quick when I kneed you, they are easy to hit". Just the words made me even harder. And all the while, she was just slowly playing with my cock and balls in her hand. Lightly squeezing, then a little tug, rubbing the underside of my cock, then lightly squeezing the balls.
It was intoxicating. Like every nerve in my body was in my cock and balls. I felt helpless to even move.
Then she stopped. My body moved towards her to try and get her to start again, but I caught myself. She unbuttoned her shirt and let those tits out. She dropped her pants and stood naked less than 12 inches from me.
"You will probably get to cum today, but you are going to have to earn it." she said. "Are you game?"
"Yes, I am in for the win," I said confidently.
I could see a small smirk cross her face, I think she had plans that would help make me humbler.
She moved a little closer to me and put my hands onto her breasts. She reached up to pull my face towards hers, and slowly started kissing me. I could feel her hands reach down to grab my ass, and she pulled my body against her leg so that my cock and balls were rubbing against her leg. Once again, I was hard as a rock, and the more we went at it, the more obvious it was to me that I could be cuming any second now.
My groans must have given me away, because she stopped kissing me, backed up a bit, and then buried her knee into my balls.
"Oh, not yet you don't. You can't cum already, you have work to do".
"Umphhhh" I said, as I once again slid down onto my knees in front of her.
"That's a good place for you." she said, and lifted her leg and buried my face in her pussy. I was still reeling from the knee to the balls, and so I laid on my back on her floor and pulled her pussy on top of my face. I lightly licked her clit, and she worked her hips back and forth across my face.
"Mmmmm," she said, "that's good. I'm glad you can do that."
At this point I was happy just to have time for my balls to recover, and her pussy tasted great. She had her knees on either side of my head, and I could look up and see the beautiful tits hanging down over my face. It was perfect. Well, except for the aching in my balls.
After a couple minutes of this she lifted herself off my face and turned around so that her pussy was still in my face, but she could reach my cock and balls. My unguarded, very much vulnerable balls.
I focused on lightly flicking her clit and trying to get her to cum, and then she said, "Harder Matt, I'm a crazy bitch, you have to do it harder. Get to work!"
With that she mashed her pussy onto my face, and at the same time grabbed my balls in her hand and began squeezing.
The pain wasn't too bad, she sure had my attention, and I licked long, deep, and hard. She moved to squeezing both my cock and balls at the same time, just hard enough to keep me alert, but not so hard that it hurt. I reached up to cradle her huge breasts in my hands. I was able to gently stroke her nipples and squeeze her tits.
My cock was rock hard, and I could tell that if she didn't stop squeezing soon, I was going to blow a load all over the place.
I was sure she heard me groan, and she took her hands away from my cock, and I expected the worst to happen. Here it comes, another smash to the balls. Oh shit!!
But instead, she started to cum. Hard. Loud. Fucking sexy. She almost screamed. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" she exclaimed.
And with that, she grabbed my balls hard, and pulled my cock up into her mouth. She didn't even suck it, she just rammed it into her throat, at the same time grabbing my balls like she was holding on for dear life. I thrusted maybe 3 times, before I sent a huge load of cum right down her throat. She took it all, used my balls to pull my cock out of her mouth, gasp for air, and then shove my cock back into her mouth.
She sucked on it hard, like she was trying to get all the cum out. And she was still squeezing my balls. It felt like I shot a gallon of cum into her. It felt like I blacked out for a while. I came for so long it seemed that time stopped.
"Holy shit, holy fucking shit, I've never cum like that before" I wheezed out.
"Yeah, that was fun. You can eat pussy with the best of them!" she exclaimed.
She slowly released her grip on my balls. I had almost forgotten that she still had them in her death grip. I guess I was getting used to the pain. We both untangled from each other and laid on our backs.
"You've had a rough day.", she said. And she rolled onto her side towards me and rested her breasts on my face. She put her nipple into my mouth, "Go ahead and suck on this, it will make you feel better." she said.
And it did.
She reached down and cradled my worn-out balls in her hand.
"They made it through, you hung in there well." she said.
Scared to see what was coming next, she put her face down between my legs and started gently kissing and caressing my balls. I just lay on my back in a haze, my balls aching, but at the same time, in complete and total pleasure as she gently kissed them. She took my cock in her mouth, gave me a little suck. She put my balls in her mouth, and gently sucked on them.
After a couple minutes, she looked up at me and said, "We should do this again sometime."
*
Melissa 2 - She's in charge
After our first date, I really had no idea what to expect when I called Melissa up to see if she wanted to hang.
"Sure, my parents are away, come on by the house tonight, we can have some fun."
"Sounds great, I can't wait." I said. And I meant it, it was a few days since we last got together. The ache in my balls had almost subsided, though not completely. But more than that, I could not stop thinking about her, and about her grabbing my balls. Squeezing my balls, and even sucking my balls. Holy shit. I was obsessed.
Even just hanging around my house, she would pop into my head, and in seconds I would have a raging boner. I think I jerked off 10 times in the last few days. And in the background, that gentle reminder. My balls still ached.
I walked up to her door, and I was actually nervous. Not scared, but definitely on edge.
"Come in." she said, "I've been looking forward to seeing you again."
We plopped down on the couch and just started chatting about nothing. We were both excited to get back to school in a couple weeks, and we both knew something was happening between us. I'm wasn't sure what, but I don't ever remember being so hot for someone.
She had on a short skirt, and a tank top, and her huge tits were stuffed into a bra that was struggling to hold them.
I couldn't stop staring at her long muscular legs, they were cut, and tanned. She just looked like sex to me. I wanted to fuck her.
As we sat chatting on the couch, it dawned on me that I had not fucked her yet. I came down her throat, and I ate her pussy like a mad man, but we had not fucked yet. And yet, she knew more about me than any other girl. She knew my limits. She controlled me. She could make me cum in minutes. Whenever she wanted.
I was thinking about all this as we talked and laughed, and as she turned towards me, I finally noticed that she had no panties on under her short skirt.
Suddenly, I couldn't look anywhere else. I tried to avert my eyes, but those legs kept opening and closing and all I could think about was burying my face in there.
"I see you noticed my skirt finally" she said.
"More like I noticed that there is nothing under your skirt" I replied.
"Yeah, I hate underwear even more than I hate this fucking bra." she said.
"Don't leave it on for my sake, in fact, I'll help you take it off." I said.
"I just got back from work, I got rid of my panties, but I haven't had time to change. Why don't you grab us some beers and I'll be back in a minute." she said.
I wandered into the kitchen and grabbed some cold ones, all the time wondering what the hell she would be wearing when she came back out.
She did not disappoint. Same short skirt, the bra was gone, and now she wore a thin gauze top that let me get a great look at her giant tits swinging back and forth as she walked. I didn't know where to look now, my gaze leapt back and forth from her legs to her pussy to her tits. I thought my head was going to explode. As much as I tried to look at her eyes, I couldn't do it.
"You are really enjoying this shirt, aren’t' you? she said.
"Yes, I stammered, "and your skirt has me hypnotized too" I replied.
"What do you want to do about that, you know we haven't even fucked yet." she said.
"The thought occurred to me, but I'm up for anything. I seem to be obsessed with you." I answered. I told her about how I couldn't stop thinking of her since last time, how my balls still ached, and how that reminded me of her.
"I feel like I was pretty hard on you last time, I'll try to take it a little easier this time." she lied.
She stood up, reached over and pulled me up off the couch, and took my clothes off. I stood completely naked in front of her, while she still had her clothes on. Or at least, some of her clothes on.
She slowly knelt down and started sucking on the end of my cock. She licked the tip, then would let just the head into her mouth, and give it a little suck. Then again. And again.
It didn't take long until I was rock hard.
She pushed me down onto the couch and climbed on top of me. She guided her wet pussy onto my cock, and we both let out a groan as she dropped all the way down onto my big cock.
"Fuck...", I said.
"Yup, finally." she said.
She rode me on top as I just lay on my back, watching her tits swing around inside her top. I tried to pull her face down to kiss me, but she was busy riding me and seemed lost in fucking. We got into it, and soon I was also lost in fucking. It just felt so good.
She started to cum.
"Mmmmm, she moaned. I'm cumming" she said.
Just hearing that made me start to cum too.
"Me too”, I exclaimed.
"Oh no, you don't cum yet" I heard her say.
In the split second that it took to register what was coming next, she reached down and grabbed my balls, and gave them a proper squeeze. I was still pumping into her, and still moaning, she could tell that I was still going to cum any second - so she did what she had to. She hopped off my cock and punched me full on in the balls.
"Owwwwwww." I cried. "Why can't I cum yet?"
"It's not time yet, you have to wait." she said.
And she spun around so her back was to me, and all the while holding my balls firmly in her hand, she lowered herself onto my throbbing cock.
With one hand she circled her fingers around my balls and pushed them to the end of my ball sack, and with her other hand she punched my balls whenever she felt I got too excited. She started fucking me again, going faster and faster, and I could tell she was about to cum, but at the same time she was hammering my balls to keep me from cumming. The pleasure mixed with pain was overwhelming.
"I'm cumming, oh shit", she exclaimed. She smashed both her fists into my balls and at the same time let out a scream of pleasure. She hit my balls so hard that I went slightly soft.
She rocked back and forth on me for another minute, and then lay on me exhausted.
My cock still in her pussy, and her head was on my knees, as she gasped for breath after having a monster of an orgasm.
"I think I broke your cock, it's not hard anymore." she said.
"Yeah, that was one hell of a shot I took to the balls when you came. I might have blacked out even." I said.
"Very dramatic." she replied. "I'll make it up to you, I just need a minute"
And with that she climbed off me, stood over me and looked down with a small laugh.
"I sure used you this time, it would be funny to just send you home now." she said. We both laughed, I hoped she was joking.
She pulled me up from the couch, stepped back and seemed to examine me to make sure I was still okay.
"I think I know what you need", she said as she lowered me back onto the couch in a seated position.
She got on her knees in front of me and spread my legs wide apart. I braced for another punch to the balls, but instead she slowly started sucking on my cock again. She cradled my beaten balls in her hands, gently squeezing as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. It didn't take long for me to get hard again, and once I did, she hopped up onto my lap, lowered herself on to my cock, and started fucking me with her tits flopping in my face, her hair flying around us.
"Squeeze my tits." she said quietly.
I reached out and cupped them in my hands, gently holding her nipples between my thumbs and first fingers.
"Squeeze them harder, pinch my nipples" she said.
I did as I was told, her hands were on my shoulders, I figured my balls were safe.
"Slap them, slap my fucking tits" she yelled.
I wanted to, but I couldn't do it. I'm just not a guy who can slap a woman. I half-heartedly made a motion at them, but it was not what she wanted. I should have known what was coming next, she reached behind herself and found my balls with her right hand.
"Slap my tits or the balls get it." she said.
I felt her tighten her grip, but I still couldn't do it.
I felt her really tighten her grip, the pain washed over me. I tried to reach her arm to stop her from squeezing my balls and managed to get them off me for a second.
"That's it!", she said. And she took a full swing and punched my balls.
The pain was excruciating, and at the same time, my cock was buried up in her pussy, it was too much. The pain mixed with the pleasure was just too much for me, I started cumming, I sent the first shot of cum deep into her. I grabbed her, and pulled her close to me, she reached back and squeezed my balls as I continued to shoot loads of cum into her.
She finally released my balls and buried my face between her massive tits. I continued to thrust my cock into her, I didn't want to stop, it felt so great, but eventually I had to give up pumping her. She shuddered and seemed to fall asleep on top of me. I just held her close as the ache in my balls and the relief from finally cumming seemed to slowly subside.
"Fuck Melissa, that was great, but my balls are aching." I said.
"You should have slapped my tits." she quietly murmured.
She was right. I should have.
*
Melissa 3 - Discipline
I've been dating Melissa for a few weeks, I honestly have no idea where we are going with this relationship. We began with making out and groping, but we took an interesting turn into femdom and ball busting. Even after just a few weeks she completely controls me, I can't explain how, but she does. She has the most perfect body I've ever seen, tan, thin waist, and big, beautiful breasts. I can't resist her, not that I have tried very hard.
It's funny, I've known her for a long time, but we never hooked up before, mainly because one of us was always dating someone else. All during that time, we teased and flirted with each other, but I never suspected that she would get me into ball busting. At first I just tolerated it so that I could have sex with her, but something changed, and now I can't wait for her to squeeze my balls. I think about her all the time, it's getting to the point that she runs my life.
I was just thinking about her when my phone rang.
"Hi Matt, it's Melissa. I'm in a mood, I would love to bust your balls, you want to stop by later?" she asked.
I could feel my balls tighten and retreat up into my stomach, they almost tingled.
"My balls and I would like that, when should I come over." I asked.
"Really any time, now is good, I'll go put something sexy on" she said.
"On my way." I replied.
I could hardly believe it, but my cock was hard by the time I got off the phone. I rushed over to see her, I couldn't wait to see what she was wearing.
She opened the door to let me in, she lived up to her promise, she had something sexy on. She was wearing a black thong and a black lace push up bra with black high heels. The bra pushed her giant breasts right up under her chin, and her ass and long legs were perfect, she had me hard just looking at her. She walked up to me and put her hand on my crotch.
"Matt, today is going to be different for you, I want to take our relationship to the next level, and that next level includes you learning what is expected of you." she said. As she spoke, she undressed me, calmly and methodically, soon I was standing naked. She reached down and started stroking my cock gently. "This won't be easy Matt, today I am going to bust your balls, and you are going to take it. You will stand as long as you are able, and if you can't stand or don't follow instructions, then you may not be allowed to cum."
She said. "I'm going to start you off today just squeezing your balls, do your best to stay on your feet, let's see what you can handle."
She walked up closer to me, I stared at her breasts the whole time, I couldn't help but watch them as they bounced up and down in her push up bra. I hoped I could see them again at soon, I really wanted it bad. She reached for my balls and took a moment to get a good grip, my cock was already hard from her stroking me and from looking down her top. It was unnerving standing there with my balls in her hand, just waiting for her to take me down, I think she was stalling just to get in my head. Then she let me have it.
"Oh, fuck Melissa, my balls!" I howled. She squeezed them at full force, my knees buckled, I would have dropped but I held onto her shoulders.
She started pulsing my balls, squeezing them hard, then giving me a few seconds to recover, then a full squeeze again. I found that I could tense myself up and handle the pain a little better when I knew it was coming. I was able to stand again, though I certainly flinched with every squeeze. After a few minutes she stopped, my balls hurt, but I was okay.
Melissa kissed my cheek, "You did well Matt, but now I want you to understand something, I let you remain standing, if I want you on the ground, all it takes is this." She held her pretty little hand up to my face.
She kissed me again, and then she took my balls in her hand, and then she just fucking put me on the floor. The squeeze was so hard and fast, I didn't know she could do that. The pain was absolutely incapacitating, I could feel it all the way up through my stomach and in my ears. I lay on the floor on my side, curled up in a ball.
"Matt, I'm sorry if that hurt you, but I want you to know what I can do to you, at any time. Do you understand?" Melissa asked.
"Yes Melissa, you don't need to show me again." I answered.
"Good Matt, then help me unhook this bra." she said, she reached down to pull me back onto my feet, and she turned her back towards me. I felt like I was dying from the pain, but I was so excited to see her breasts again that I managed to stand and unhook her bra. She pulled it off and turned towards me, her glorious breasts had my complete attention.
"May I touch them Melissa?" I asked.
"Yes Matt, I let them out just for you." she replied.
I took them in both hands and leaned forward so I could kiss them, I sucked lightly on her nipples, I could feel them get hard in my mouth, as I was kissing her breasts she reached down and started stroking my cock. I could hear her moan, she must have fairly sensitive breasts, it was overwhelming to me, I felt like I might cum just touching and holding them.
"Okay Matt, we have more to do today." Melissa said. "Get down on your knees."
She pointed to the floor in front of her, "Put your hands behind your back." she said.
She pulled a chair up in front of me, she sat down and crossed her right leg over her left, then she started kicking my balls with her right foot. She rubbed the top of her foot on my cock and balls, and then delivered a kick into my balls, over and over. The kicks hurt, but I could take it, and when she rubbed her foot on my cock it felt so good. It was that mix of pleasure and pain again, she really knew how to keep me on the edge. Soon I found myself leaning into her foot when she rubbed my cock, I was trying to cum on her leg.
"Matt, you can't cum until I say you can, we have to teach you some discipline." she said. She stood up in front of me, as she stood up my eyes followed her breasts, I couldn't help it, I was just transfixed by them. Unfortunately for me, that meant I didn't see her foot swing back, she kicked me full force in my balls. The force of the kick nearly lifted me up off my knees, my balls felt like they went up into my stomach. I couldn't breathe, I was struggling for air, and I crumpled to the ground in front of her. I'm not sure if I blacked out, I might have. The next thing I remember is her rolling me onto my back.
"Do you want to try again Matt, you have to resist the urge to cum until you get my permission." she said.
I got back up onto my knees and she resumed rubbing my cock and balls with her foot, and then kicking me in the balls. This time I kept myself calmer, and when I started to get a little excited, I leaned away from her.
"Much better Matt, you are learning." she said. "Now it's time to reward you."
She pulled down her thong, I was still on my knees, she put her leg up on the chair and spread her pussy in front of me. I eagerly pushed my face in and started licking and sucking on her pussy. She was already wet when I started, she must have been enjoying dominating me. She reached for my arms and pulled my hands up onto her breasts, I squeezed her breasts and played with her nipples. Her pussy tasted so good, and it was so great to look up and see her giant breasts in my hands. My cock was so hard, I think just the slightest touch would have set me off.
After a few minutes, she pushed me down onto my back and lowered her pussy down on top of my face. I reached behind her to hold her ass, I felt her pussy mash down onto my face, she started to cum almost right away.
"Ohhh Matt, I'm cumming." she cried out. Her face was red, her big breasts were hanging right over my face, she looked so sexy and pretty. I was glad that I was able to make her cum like that, but I was also kind of hoping my reward might be letting me cum.
She grinded her pussy on my face for quite some time, she seemed to be cumming the whole time, she kept moaning and rocking back and forth on me. My poor cock was pointing straight up in the air, hoping for some attention, my balls were happy to be left alone for a while.
Melissa rolled off me, "Damn Matt, that was good, you sure can make me cum." she said. She was lying on her side facing me, I was still on my back, "Your cock looks like a flagpole." she laughed. She reached over and started stroking my cock, I was immediately pushing into her hand, I couldn't help it, I was desperate to cum.
"You are really worked up Matt, you need to learn to control yourself better, let's work on that for a bit." she said.
She had me stand up, and she stood in front of me, she reached down and cradled my balls in her hand, she gave them a light squeeze. "I will use these to slow you down," she said. She squeezed them hard, then she reached for my cock and started stroking it. "And I will use this to speed you up."
She slowly started stroking my cock, I was so hard and wanted to cum so bad that it only took a moment or two until I was starting to push against her hand, trying to cum. She quickly pulled her hand away, I leaned towards her trying to reach her hand with my cock, but I couldn't. Then she grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard, my knees buckled, and I started to drop to the ground, but she let go of me before I did.
"Stand up Matt, you can do it." she said. She looked down at my hard cock and said, "I don't think squeezing your balls is helping to calm you down Matt, we need to try something more serious."
I stood up straighter, and she reached for my cock and very slowly started stroking, I was still so close to cumming, it only took half a minute until I was pushing against her hand. She pulled her hand away from my cock, I saw her draw her leg back, and she shot her knee up full force into my balls.
The pain washed over me, but at the same time, her leg had pushed up against my cock, I was so close to cumming, I almost shot a load. Instead, my cock started twitching, and precum dribbled out the tip. My balls were absolutely aching, and I wanted to cum so badly that I couldn't think clear.
"You have to learn Matt, when you try to cum without permission, your balls will be punished." she said.
Melissa stood just a foot away from me, her perfect breasts inviting me to play with them, and yet I was just standing and struggling to breathe, my poor cock twitching and looking for something to fuck.
Melissa was laughing at me quietly, "Shit Matt, you are really worked up. I may be a cruel bitch, but I'm not that cruel. I will let you cum now." she said.
She brought her knee up against my cock and balls and rubbed it up and down. I pushed my cock into her leg, the sensation was incredible, I was mashing my balls into her leg too, the pain mixed with the pleasure of mashing my cock on her leg seemed to mix together into the perfect blend. My cock shot a huge load of cum onto her leg, as I came she pushed her knee up into my cock and balls, hard enough to hurt, but it felt so great. I shot load after load of cum onto her leg, I reached for her breasts, and I buried my head in them as she continued to knee me in the cock and balls. It was heaven.
I found myself on my knees, hugging her leg which was still pushing into my cock and balls. I felt like I had just made love to a leg. It struck me as an absurd thought, but at the same time, I was completely taken with her beautiful leg. I was admiring the way you could see where her calf muscle stuck out just a bit, and how her leg was thinner at the top up near her pussy. I was looking at her pussy again, I thought maybe she would let me eat her out some more, I leaned my face in.
"You're still trying to eat me, you are a real pervert." she laughed at me. "Matt, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you still have a ways to go on your discipline. It's fun working on you though, you seem to want to fuck everything, even my foot."
As she spoke, I pushed my face into her pussy and started licking her clit.
She spread her legs apart for me. "Oh, what the fuck, go ahead Matt, I could cum again." she laughed.
*
Melissa 4 Control
Melissa and I have been seeing each other casually for a couple weeks now, even the very first time we got together, she was pretty rough on my balls. She is into ball busting and femdom, neither of which ever interested me before, but I am captivated with Melissa. She has such an amazing body, and she has been controlling me since we met. I think about her all the time, and I've gotten to the point where I look forward to her hurting my balls. I can't believe it's like this, but I am having a great time, so I'm rolling with it.
Last time we were together I went to her house, and she worked on my discipline. Apparently discipline means only cumming when told I can and taking any punishment or busting without pulling away. I have found that I can take the pain without pulling away pretty well, though sometimes she just drops me to my knees and there is nothing I can do. The hard part for me has been not cumming when she brings me to the edge, I get to the point where I want it so bad that all I can think about is cumming. It's like my mind is overwhelmed with the urge to cum, and she does not like that.
I decided to call her, my balls had recovered enough since our last session. I knew she would want to work on me some more, I was ready for it.
"Hi Melissa, it's Matt, I thought I would see if you wanted to work on my discipline some more?" I asked.
"Oh yes, I would enjoy that, Come by in a half hour, I have a nice outfit picked out for you." she said.
I farted around the house for a while, but I could not wait to get to Melissa's house. I'm glad her parents were out so much, and we had the place to ourselves. I showed up ready for anything, she was in my head again, I hoped I could see those amazing tits.
Melissa opened the door wearing a see through nighty, a thong, and nothing else. She looked absolutely stunning. I scurried in, and gave her a quick kiss, it was hard not to grab her breasts right then.
"What do you think, do you like my outfit?" she asked. She twirled around in front of me, my cock was already getting hard. "Would you like to play with my boobs Matt?"
"Yes to both." I answered. "You look incredible."
"Well then, go ahead and take off your clothes, I want to have some fun with your balls first." she said.
I did as I was told, piling my clothes up in the corner, the whole time I was wondering what she was up to today.
"Matt, today I want to work on your control some more, you seem to be unable to stop from cumming once you get worked up, I think I will use your balls to help slow you down. I want you to try not to cum, but if you start to, I will stop you in your tracks. I will hurt you if I have to Matt, so I want you to try and keep yourself under control. Sounds like fun, right?" she said.
"Um, okay." I answered. I wasn't so sure about this, especially as hot as she looked in her nighty.
She knelt down in front of me, "I'm going to start with blowing you, you always like that." she said. She took my cock in her mouth, she started licking and sucking on it. She kissed the head, and ran her tongue around the edges, it felt heavenly. Then she pushed my whole cock into her mouth and partway down her throat. Holy shit, Melissa can really give a blowjob! It felt amazing, I started pushing back and forth into her mouth, I wasn't ready to cum yet, but if she kept this up it would be soon.
I felt her put her hand on my balls, she reached all the way around and cupped them together, she seemed to be searching for the perfect grip. She used my balls as a handle to force my cock deeper into her mouth. Fuck. It felt so good, just the right amount of pressure on my balls, and the way her throat is just a little tighter as the head of my cock slides in. It was too much.
"Fuck Melissa, I'm going to cum." I said. I tried to think of something else, I closed my eyes so I couldn't see her huge tits swaying below me, but it was too late. I was just about to shoot a load of cum down her throat, but then I felt it. Her grip on my balls tightened a little, and then it tightened a lot. The pain shot up my balls into my stomach, any thoughts I had about cumming were quickly gone, I dropped onto my knees on the floor next to her, I leaned against her to stop from falling to the ground. I struggled to breathe, but even then, I still was looking at her breasts under that nighty. Damn.
She loosened her grip some and just held me next to her for a minute, I finally was able to breathe again, I felt her reach for my cock, "Hey Matt, you still have a hard on, I'm impressed." she said.
I was surprised to see that I did still have a hard on, it didn't feel like I did, all I could feel was sore balls.
"Lie on your back, I want to use your cock for a bit." she said. She pushed me onto my back, and she climbed on top of, she slid my cock into her soft wet pussy. She must have enjoyed busting me, because she was dripping wet, I slid right in. She rode up and down my cock, it was great fun watching her big breasts swing back and forth as she rode me. The pain in my balls was slowly fading into the background, her nice wet pussy just felt perfect. I didn't have the urge to cum yet, I think my balls were still too sore.
"Fuck Matt, I'm cumming." she cried out. Her face got red, she picked up the pace, she came hard. "Oh Matt." she cried out.
She pulled me close and rode me hard, her arms wrapped around me. Between watching her cum and the pace that we were fucking, I started to feel an orgasm building up, I think Melissa must have noticed my heavier breathing or moaning, because she climbed up off my cock and turned herself around so that her back was to me. She slid my cock back into her pussy, and she started riding me again, but now she had a nice firm grip on my balls. I knew what was going to happen, I tried hard to calm myself down, I thought about kittens and apple pie, anything that wasn't her breasts which I could no longer see. But...damn she has a fine ass. I reached for her hips and started to slam that fine ass down onto me with each thrust. I was getting really close to cumming, she knew it.
WUMP! She had slammed both fists down onto my balls. I was expecting a squeeze, the sudden violence of having my balls slammed into shocked me.
"Owwwwww, my balls." I cried out.
She continued to ride me, pumping up and down on my cock, I still felt like I might cum, but then.
WUMP! She nailed my balls again. Then she picked up the pace, she was fucking me even faster, I heard her cry out, "Oh Matt, it's so good." She was cumming again, she was pummeling my balls and using my poor defeated cock to give her orgasms.
WUMP! Another punch to the balls, fuck it hurt. But even with the punches to the balls, she continued to fuck me.
Even with all the pain, there is something in me that gets so excited when she cums, I thought there was a chance I might cum anyhow, but then as she continued to ride me, she reached down and started squeezing my balls again. The squeezing after the punching was intensely painful. I wanted to find a way to stop her, but I couldn't get to her arms, and I didn't want to stop her from fucking me. It felt so good, and it hurt so much at the same time.
She rode me like that for a few more minutes, I think she may have cum another time, it's hard to say, she made a lot of noise. I made a lot of noise too, but it was more about the pain in my balls.
She finally stopped fucking me and rolled over next to me. "Fuck Matt, that was a great orgasm, I love fucking you." she said.
"I worked you hard Matt, I owe you one, how would you like to cum today? Blowjob? Fucking? Handy? Whatever you want." she asked.
Suddenly I was the happiest person on earth, I could do whatever I wanted with Melissa, holy shit. I didn't have to think for long, there was always one thing I wanted to do to her, she has the perfect body for it.
"Melissa, do you have some lube, I have always wanted to tit fuck you." I answered.
"Oh yes, of course, I should have seen that cumming, you are certainly a breast man." she said while laughing at me.
She wandered off in her little nighty, I had fun watching her ass as she walked upstairs, she returned a minute later with a bottle of lube. She handed it to me, took off her nighty, and laid on her back next to me. She put her hands up over her head.
"Here you go Matt, you earned it." she said.
I climbed up onto her, I put my cock between her huge breasts and pushed them together. Her tits were so big that I couldn't even see my cock, just the head peeking out the top. I put the tip of my cock into her mouth, she sucked on the head, it felt so good, but I was on a mission, I had to tit fuck this girl.
I pulled my cock out of her mouth, grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted it on her chest. I laid my cock between her breasts and pushed it around in the lube, then I folded her breasts up over my cock and started pumping her chest. It looked so cool, her nipples pointing up at me as my cock slid up and down between her tits. She tilted her head forward so at the top of my strokes the head of my cock could go in her mouth. Sometimes I pushed it further into her mouth, but mostly I just slid up and down her tits.
I quickened the pace, I was ready to cum, I took long strokes between her breasts, and finally let myself release an absolute torrent of cum onto her chest. As I slid my cock the last few times between her breasts, she took the head of my cock into her mouth and tried to suck all the remaining cum out. It felt insane. I pushed my cock deep into her mouth and down her throat, the last bit of cum shot directly into her stomach. Fuck!
She continued to suck my cock even after I was done cumming, I finally had to pull out of her mouth because it was too intense for me. I sat next to her just trying to recover. My balls still hurt, but I didn't care, that orgasm was so good, I was so completely spent.
"We still have a lot of work to do on your control Matt, I guess we'll just have to fuck more, if your balls can take it." she said.
"Maybe next time you can wear a sweat shirt and some sweat pants so I can't see your body. That would help." I answered. "But it would suck too, I'd rather see your tits and have you pummel my balls."
No comments:
Post a Comment