September 10, 2026

Samantha The Next-door Neighbor, Parts 3 to 5

Samantha The Next-door Neighbor, Parts 3 to 5

By funkyBusted

*

Part 3: My Neighbor gives me a rematch

I've known my next door neighbor Sam all my life, I was thought of her as one of the guys when we were kids, and she always hung out with my friends and me, but now she is in her first year of college and she has become a beautiful woman. She's home for the summer, and we fell right back into old times, hanging out and messing with each other, but then one day we were wrestling over a game console, and she started squeezing my balls. One thing led to another, and now she owns my balls, when she calls I come running or risk having my balls absolutely destroyed.

Sam sent me a text, the house in going to be empty in five minutes, come on over. I got cleaned up, and headed to her house next door. She let me in, she was wearing a yellow bikini, she must have been laying in the sun in the back yard. Sam has a really great body, thin and athletic, with really nice tits, big for her frame, but not too big. The kind of breasts that you just want to squeeze.

"Wow Sam, you look amazing." I stammered. The yellow bikini accentuated all the right places, she really did look incredible.

"Thanks Matt, but compliments won't save your balls." she said, giving me a quick smile.

"I want a rematch Sam, let's wrestle again, you are so sure you can beat me, why not?" I asked.

"What's in it for me Matt, I already own your balls." she asked.

"True, but I might stop coming over, besides, it's only fair you have to continue to beat me to own my balls Sam. And even if you lose once, we both know you will win the next time. And finally, it's sexy and fun to wrestle, admit it." I stated my case.

"Oh alright Matt, but there are two conditions, we wrestle naked so I can get to your balls, and I'm going to kick you in the balls hard for making me wrestle again after I win." she said.

"Fair enough." I answered. I was already staring at her breasts in her swim suit, I couldn't wait to wrestle Sam naked. I tried not to think about getting kicked in the balls hard, I planned to win this wrestling match.

We cleared away the center of the living room, Sam stripped her bikini and I took my clothes off. We stood facing each other, I was determined to use my strength to get her to a submission quickly. I ran at her and wrapped my arms around her waist, I easily took her to the floor. She was on her back, and I was on top of her with my arms around her waist, she was already trying to knee me in the balls, but she couldn't quite reach. I let go her waist and tried to take her wrists in my hands. She put her hands up over her hand so I had to move up to reach, and that was opening she needed. She drove her knee into my hanging balls from underneath.

WUMP! The knee knocked me flat on top of her, she rolled out from under me, and quickly got her hand between my legs from behind. She grabbed my balls and started lifting me up, at the same time she was squeezing my balls. The match was over in less than a minute.

"Do you give Matt, or do I squeeze harder?" she said. She gave me quick hard squeeze for emphasis.

"I give, you win again Sam." I replied. I had no choice, my balls were in her control. Damnit.

Sam left the room for a minute, she came back in a bathrobe and with the rope and leash she used to tie up my balls.

"I'm going to put your ball leash back on, I like it." she said.

She tied a piece of rope tightly around my balls, and then she attached a dog leash to it. My cock was getting harder and harder, all the attention had me going. She gave my balls a tug, it was not really uncomfortable, but it did feel humiliating. I kind of liked that too.

"Get down on the floor Matt." she ordered me. Then she pulled over a chair to me and sat down. She opened her robe and let one of her legs out. "Kiss my legs Matt, start at my feet and work your way up." she said.

I was actually happy to, she has beautiful legs, strong and muscular, but still thin and very shapely. I took her foot first and kissed along the top, then I kissed and massaged her calves. While I massaged her right leg, I felt her left leg go between my legs and lightly smack my balls. It felt good, I was having a good time, my cock was rock hard and her foot on it was making me crazy.

I worked my way up her leg and then as I got near her pussy, she switched legs, giving me her left leg. I started at her foot and again worked my way up. Her other foot worked my cock and balls, it was all very sexy.

She pulled her foot back and put it on my chest, she pushed me away. Then she stood up and pulled me up by the leash on my balls.

"Sit in this chair Matt, I want you to kiss my breasts and my neck." she said.

She pushed me down into the chair and sat on my lap facing me. She leaned her breasts into my face. She was still wearing her robe, but she pushed the front wide open. I took her breasts into my hands, and I kissed her nipples, I worked my way up to her neck and kissed all around her neck. Sam was moaning and enjoying it, she seemed to really like having her neck kissed and caressed. I went around her ears and down the sides of her neck, and then back down to her breasts. She was moving with me, pushing her breasts into my mouth, I could feel her rubbing her pussy on my leg.

She grabbed my leash and yanked it up, my cock and balls popped up between our stomachs, she leaned back so she could grind her pussy on my cock. I kissed her breasts, I couldn't reach her neck anymore, she used my cock and balls to massage her clit. It felt too good, I thought I might cum soon, but then she pushed me away and stood up. She lifted me off my chair with my leash. Then she sat in the chair and pushed me to the ground.

"Eat my pussy Matt, make me cum." she ordered.

She pushed her pussy to the edge of the chair, I practically dove into it. She was already close to cumming, and she started to moan loudly as licked her clit. She pushed her pussy into my face and lifted her legs up and spread them. She came in wave after wave, she looked beautiful, I sucked and licked her clit hard trying to drive her insane.

After she was finished cumming she pushed me away with her foot. "Damn Matt, that was a great orgasm." she said. "But it's now time for me to kick your balls for making me wrestle you again."

She pointed to a spot in front of her, and then she pulled me over with my leash. She reached down for my balls and started to squeeze them in her palm. She untied my balls from the leash and threw it over in the corner. She stroked my cock a few times, it felt good to be in the palm of her hand. I started to enjoy the feeling, I started to relax, and then without warning she drove her knee up hard into my balls.

WUMP!

"Ohhhh shit." I cried out. She really let me have it, that was a hard shot. My balls felt like they retracted up into my stomach. I was gasping for air, I hung onto her to stop from falling.

"You're welcome Matt, would like another?" she asked.

I don't know why, but I looked at her and nodded yes. For some reason, I did want another, I found it very exciting to have my balls smashed by her.

She stepped back and she kicked my balls up into my pelvic bone. WUMP! This shot was even harder than the last, I dropped to my hands and knees on the floor. I was struggling for air, my balls were aching, but my cock was still rock hard. I just stayed on my hand and knees for a moment, trying to catch my breath.

I felt Sam's hand reach my cock from behind, she started to stroke me gently. Her other hand cradled my balls, she squeezed them lightly. It felt good. I felt really good. The pain was starting to turn into pleasure, and soon I could feel an orgasm getting close. I felt so vulnerable with her behind me where I couldn't see her, and her hands on my cock and balls. She could crush me, or she could make me cum, she could do whatever she wanted with me. I found it very exciting.

She decided to let me cum, her hand stroked me harder and faster, she was still squeezing my balls, but just lightly. She jerked me off onto the living room floor. I shot a load of cum onto the floor as she continued to stroke my cock and squeeze my balls.

"Mmmmm, holy fuck Sam." I called out. She squeezed my cock a little harder, another load of cum escaped. "Squeeze my balls harder Sam." I said.

Sam continued to jerk me off, and she squeezed my balls harder and harder. The pain was increasing, but so was the pleasure of cumming and the release of all that cum. The feeling was so intense, I was practically in tears, I was out of control. With each loud of cum I could hear myself making crazy noises.

She continued to squeeze my balls, but finally, the pain in my balls was too much, "Sam, I'm empty, please let my balls go." I begged.

She released my balls and stopped stroking my cock, I stayed on all fours just trying to catch my breath. My balls both hurt and felt good, I was completely spent. I flopped down on the floor on my side to cradle my balls.

Sam sat back down in the chair, "Matt, clean up this mess." she said.

I worked my way back to my feet and went into the kitchen for some paper towels, I came back into the living room, Sam was sitting on the chair with her robe open, her breasts just hanging out. I cleaned up my cum, but I was watching her body out of the corner of my eye. I really could hardly believe this is the same girl that used to be one of the guys. I got everything cleaned up and tossed out the mess in the garbage.

"We'll have to wrestle for it again next time, it was fun giving you those extra kicks!" she said.

"I'm going to beat you one of these days..." I said. But even I didn't believe it.

*

Part 4: I win one from my neighbor

My next door neighbor Samantha and I have been friends since we were little kids, I used to treat her as one of the guys in our local neighborhood crew. She's a good athlete, strong and fast, and she was often the first kid picked for teams when we played in the park. Sam was away at college this last year, her brother Tommy and I are both a year younger, so when she came back home for the summer, she was soon hanging out with us just like old times.

A week or two ago Sam and I were wrestling for a game console, and she ended up grabbing my balls to take the console from me. Since then, she claims to own my balls, and has threatened to destroy them if I don't come when she calls. The last few times she has let me wrestle her again to see if I can win back my balls - at least for the day. So far, she has won every match. I've tried to attack early, I've tried to lay back and wait for a mistake, but nothing seems to work. Sooner or later, she manages to strike my balls, and when I drop she grabs my balls and squeezes me into submission.

I was thinking about all this, trying to figure a strategy to beat Sam, when my phone rang.

"Hi Matt, Tommy's leaving, I have the house to myself, you wanna try to beat me wrestling again?" Sam asked on the phone.

Just hearing her voice was enough to start my cock getting harder. "Sure Sam, today is going to be my day!" I answered with mock bravery. "I'm on my way."

I hurried over to Sam's, she let me in, and we headed to the living room. She had already cleared out a place for us to wrestle.

"Same rules as last time, take your clothes off so I can get to your balls, and I'm going to give you two hard kicks for making me wrestle you again afterwards." she said. We both took off our clothes, Sam looked stunning as usual, I was watching her the whole time I was undressing. My cock was already hard.

This time Sam came at me first, she grabbed my waist and tried to knee me in the balls, but she missed. I pulled her down to the ground on top of me. I had a hold of her legs, she tried to kick me, but she couldn't get a back swing going since I had her legs. Instead, her foot just rubbed up against my cock, it felt good, I was getting distracted. Shit!

I quickly spread her legs apart and jumped on top of her, so her pussy was up against my chest, before I knew it I had her pinned on her back. She had no way to reach my balls.

"Gotcha! You're pinned Sam." I said.

"Bullshit!" she answered, and she quickly flipped around so I was on her back. If I didn't watch it she could kick my balls from the back, so I jumped off and grabbed her arm, I used it to flip her around, and somehow I ended up with her in an arm bar. I pulled her arm back.

"Fuck, ow!" she cried out. She tried to reach for my balls but got my cock instead. She squeezed it hard. It felt good, I laughed quietly, she could squeeze it all day, I wouldn't mind. I pulled her arm a bit tighter until she let go.

"Sam, you're done, I got you." I said. I pulled on her arm a bit more, so she realized it was true.

"You did it Matt, I'm impressed, you win one. Okay, I'll do what you want today." she answered.

I was scared to let go of her for fear she would just grab my balls and take the victory from me, but I had to release her eventually. I let go, we both got up, and she stood in front of me naked.

"I'm yours today Matt, what do you want to do?" she said.

Funny, I had visions of putting the leash around her neck and messing with her like she did to me. But she looked so pretty just standing there, I didn't want to humiliate her, I just wanted to enjoy her.

"Sam, I want you to give me a lap dance, that sounds like fun." I said.

"Oh, I have just the outfit, sit in that chair and I'll be right back." she replied. Sam ran off to her room, I moved a chair to the middle of the living room and sat in it, she was back in less than a minute. She was right, it was the perfect outfit. She had on a pink negligee with a thin see through top and a matching thong, she had thigh high panty hose on and a pair of high heels. She walked up to me, I'm sure my mouth hung open.

"Sam, you are stunning," I said "I can't believe it's you."

She smiled at me, and she started dancing slowly in front of me. She swung her hips around, her breasts were swaying inside her negligee, she couldn't be more sexy. She danced towards me, then she climbed onto my lap, my hard cock was rubbing her pussy from underneath. She pulled my face between her breasts, I reached up inside her negligee and squeezed her breasts. She leaned forward and started kissing me, the whole while she was grinding my cock with her pussy, it was pinned between her and my leg, it felt great.

She pulled off the top of her negligee, her breasts dropped down in front of me, I took them hungrily in my mouth. Then she worked back off my lap, she dropped to her knees, and she put her head between my legs. She took tip of my cock into her mouth, and she started to suck me off. She took more and more with each stroke, to my surprise she had my whole cock in her mouth. I could feel my cock start to go down her throat, if she kept this up I would be cumming in no time.

Then she pulled her head back, lifted my cock up out of the way and started to kiss and suck my balls. It was an intense experience, I've never had my balls sucked before, I liked it a lot. Definitely different than getting your cock sucked, more intense, but not something that would make me cum. She returned to sucking my cock, soon I was close to cumming again. She really gave head well. She must have sensed how close I was because she got up and started dancing in front of me again.

She made her way towards me and sat on my lap, but this time facing away from me. I had my hands on her hips, it was awesome just watching her ass grind on my cock. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, she reached down with her hand and slipped my cock into her pussy. She rode me slowly at first, but then faster and harder, her ass slapping down on my lap.

"Sam, I'm going to cum." I said quietly.

"Can I squeeze your balls Matt, I want to so bad." she asked.

"Please do!" I said.

As I started to shoot my load, she grabbed my balls with both hands and started squeezing. It was so intense, I cried out involuntarily, "OH FUCK SAM!"

With each stroke and load of cum, she squeezed my balls harder and harder, then pain and pleasure mixed together was crazy. I heard her cumming too, she moaned and rode me faster and harder, my balls were squished, but it felt fantastic. Having sex with Sam was like nothing I've ever experienced, it was overwhelming.

Sam was practically jumping up and down on my lap as we both came, after what seemed like five minutes of cumming she released my balls and leaned back into me. I reached around her from behind and held her breasts, I kissed her neck from the side.

"I should still kick you in the balls for making me wrestle you again." she said.

"After the squeezing you just gave my balls, that would be inhuman Sam." I answered.

We both stood up together, she turned towards me, she was naked except for the thigh high nylons and her high heels. I spread my legs apart, the last sound that I remembered hearing was:

WUMP!

*

Part 5: My neighbor's college roommate

So just to be clear: these Samantha stories started out based on something that happened, but now this is just fiction. The people and their characters are real, there was some wrestling around and ball squeezing, but the rest is made up. Hope it's still a fun read :)

My next door neighbor Samantha and I have been having a crazy couple weeks. It all started when we were wrestling each other for a game console, Sam ended up grabbing my balls to win, and since then she has been busting my balls. We often wrestle to see if I can beat her, and I actually did last time, so I got to be in charge for the day, but most of the time she manages to grab my balls and win the matches.

It's been a lot of fun, and I can tell Sam likes it, she likes to say she owns my balls. Even just hearing her say it gives me a hard on. Another great part of the arrangement is that she wants us to wrestle naked so she can get my balls easily. I want us naked so I can look at her amazing strong slender body. Typical guy...

My phone rang, it was Sam, "Hey Matt, you want to come over, I have a surprise for you." she said.

"Sure, I'm on my way." I answered.

I headed over to her house, I could hear voices inside when I got to her door. I rang the bell and she let me in.

"This is my roommate from college, Anna. Anna, this is my neighbor Matt." Sam said.

I shook hands with Anna, she was another beauty, slim and slender like Sam, and probably an athlete too. She had long strong legs, I was immediately attracted to her too. Typical guy, I thought to myself.

"Um Matt," Sam started slowly, "I've told Anna about what we've been up to, I hope you don't mind, but she was interested in it. She has always wanted to try busting balls, so we have a proposition for you."

I was a little uncomfortable with that, I thought it was our secret, I gave Sam a look, but she continued on.

"Look Matt, I didn't tell her it was you until I heard her idea, and I thought you would approve. Here it is, we all get naked, then I'm going to use you to show her how to wrestle a man into submission, and then we are going to bust your balls for a bit. In return, when we're done, you can have both of us do whatever you like." Sam said.

"Whatever I like? What does that mean?" I said.

"Just like you did to me yesterday, we will do whatever you want." she answered.

My cock was already getting hard just thinking about it, "Whatever I want, what if I said the two of you had to 69 each other?" I asked.

"Then we would do it, but remember, I still own your balls, there might some payback if you get too nuts." she reminded me.

"Ahh, good point Sam. What the hell, I'm in, I look forward to seeing you both naked." I said laughing quietly.

Both the girls stripped quickly, I was staring at the two of them, they both were very similar build, but Anna was blonde and a little lighter coloring, she is a bit taller, and her long legs were really something. Anna had a nice set of tits too, not as big as Sam's, but they fit her build nicely. I was looking forward to squeezing them later. I pulled off my clothes and walked up to them. For a change, my cock was not hard, I was a little nervous.

"Matt, before we wrestle, I want to show Anna how sensitive men's balls are. I would like her to give you a few squeezes so she can get a feel for it." Sam said. "Anna, reach under his cock and take his balls in your hand, I want you to feel around them, take one ball in your hand and then the other." Sam instructed.

My cock woke up, it started to get a little hard. Anna walked up to me and took my balls in her hand. She took one ball between her finger and thumb, and then the other. She just held them.

"Now grasp his balls in your hand, you can get both in your palm, and then I want you to squeeze them." Sam continued. "Start light Anna, men are really wimps about this."

Anna looked at me, I nodded yes for her to start, and she squeezed my balls together in her palm. Not too hard, but enough to make me double over, I held myself up with my hands on my knees. My cock was now rock hard.

"Shit, I barely squeezed him," Anna said. "Is it really that bad?" she asked me.

"I could take more, but yes, that hurt." I answered.

She eased up her grip, and Sam continued to instruct, "Now I want you to see what happens when you do it harder, squeeze him about twice as hard."

I was nervous, but I also wanted it, it was fun to have someone new squeezing my balls and taking control of me. I nodded to Anna again to go ahead. Anna took her time and got a good grip of my balls, I could see her tense up, then she squeezed.

"Fuuuuuck!" I cried out, Anna really let me have it, I dropped to the floor in a ball holding my aching balls. It felt like she crushed them, I was actually checked myself to make sure they were still round, then I just lay on the floor trying to recover.

"He's going to need a minute to recover Anna, I think you really got him." Sam said.

Anna bent down and put her arm on my shoulder, "I'm sorry Matt, I didn't realize it would be that bad." To my surprise, then Anna reached down and stroked my cock. Having Anna's hand on my cock was crazy exciting to me, a new person and in front of Sam. My cock was rock fucking hard.

The two of them watched me, eventually Anna and Sam helped me back up. They gave me a few minutes to recover before we started wrestling. Sam was busy lecturing Anna on technique.

"All you have to do is manage to strike his balls, a knee or a slap, anything, and then he let's go of you and drops to the ground. Once you get a grip on his balls, he's yours. If he struggles, just squeeze them. Fuck, if he annoys you, just squeeze them." Sam said. "Last week I let him win a match with me just for fun, it was hard to hold back from smacking him, it's just so easy."

"I got you in an arm bar, you didn't let me win." I said adamantly.

"I flipped my arm right into your grip, I gave it to you, and don't get to snotty about it or I will never do it again." she answered.

I shut my mouth, I thought I won fair and square, but if not, I didn't want to piss her off.

"Let me show you Anna." Sam said. Sam and I squared off in the middle of the living room, it was hard not to just stare at Sam's great breasts, but I knew I had to focus, or my balls would be toast. I decided to let Sam make the first move since it worked last time. She did the same move as last time, she came at my mid-section, she got her arms around my waist and tried to bring me down. Again, I landed on top of her, I nearly had her pinned, but this time she bucked me up in the air, and before I knew what hit me, she drilled my balls with her knee. Fuck! I collapsed on top of her, she rolled me over, I tried to grab her arm, but before I could get a hold on her, I felt her hands clamp down on my balls hard.

"Owwww, fuck!" I cried out. She pulled my balls up in the air to lift me off of her, then she looked at Anna, "See Anna, that's all it takes, strike then grab. It's so easy it's almost funny." Sam said.

I was a little pissed off at the attitude of Sam, but I had to admit, she had me by the balls. Literally.

"Now you try Anna." Sam said.

Sam let go of my balls and we both got up, Anna walked up to me. She wasn't as confident as Sam, but she looked like she might even be a bit stronger. Anna leaned forward, her breasts hung down, I was nearly hypnotized by them. I knew I had to pay attention, Anna lunged for me, she wrapped her arms around my ass, her face was right next to my cock. I wondered if I could push my cock in her mouth, but she drove me to the ground hard and I quickly realized I had no control over what was happening. As I slammed into the ground, I felt her hand reach my balls from behind, and she quickly grabbed and squeezed them.

"Owww, fuck Anna." I cried out, she had my balls in a death grip. "You got me, no need to kill me."

"Oh, sorry Matt, I keep forgetting how vulnerable you men are." she said laughing. Both the girls were laughing at me as I cradled my sore balls. I was really surprised how easy it was for Anna to take me down, I thought Sam was something special, but it seems that any woman can be taught how to crush us. Oh shit, I shouldn't write that down...

Anna was still holding my balls, she wasn't really squeezing them anymore, she was just keeping control of me.

"What now Sam, can I try again?" Anna asked. "I want to be sure I wasn't just lucky."

They both looked over at me, "Sure, I would like another try too." I answered.

This time I lunged for Anna first, I got a hold of her legs and brought her quickly to the ground. I got between her legs and tried to push her up on her back in a pin. I nearly had her pinned, but she managed to roll me over to the side, using my weight against me. We squared off again, but now on all fours, I waited for her to make her move. I am much stronger than her, but she is just as quick, and I keep looking at her breasts which was not helping me.

She goes for my arms and managed to knock me onto my chest, she jumps on my back and reaches for my balls. I try to close my legs so she can't get to them, but she gets her hand between my legs, and she grabs my balls and pulls them between my legs so they are behind me. I thought maybe I could twist around, but as I started the move, she squeezed my balls full on.

"Fuuuuuck!" I cried out. I was done, the girls won another round. "You win Anna, let go of my balls!" I begged.

"Damn, that was easy Sam." Anna said as she released my balls.

Sam turned to me, "Matt, I guess that's enough practice, it's your turn now, what do you want to do with us?" she asked.

The two naked girls stood in front of me, both beautiful with perfect athletic bodies, a smarter man would have them doing a double blowjob, or any number of fun things, but for some reason what popped into my mind was this; "I want to wrestle the two of you together, but no touching my balls. In fact, if you touch my balls we stop immediately, and you have to suck my cock for a minute." I said.

"You think you can pin two of us?" Sam asked. "You're nuts."

"No, I only have to pin one of you, then I win." I answered. "Besides, I don't expect to win, but I want to see if I even have a chance."

"Let's go then." Sam exclaimed. The two girls got on either side of me, they both lunged at me at once and easily brought me down to the floor. I focused on Sam first, I grabbed her arm and pinned it behind her back, I was able to bring her to the ground and I climbed up on her. Anna tried to climb on my back, but I could hold her up, I nearly had Sam pinned in less than 20 seconds. I grabbed Sam's wrist and started to pin her, I could feel Anna climb off my back, and suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my balls.

"Owww! What the fuck, the balls are off limits." I cried out.

"Oh, sorry," Anna said with a smirk, "I guess I'll have to blow you."

I wanted to complain about their cheating, but I decided I would rather have Anna blow me, so I rolled off Sam and laid on my back. Anna spread my legs and sat between them, then she started sucking my cock. She held my balls gently in her hand, I watched her head bobbing up and down, her breasts swinging as she gave me some amazing head. I looked over to see Sam was watching us, and she had her finger in her pussy. Now that's fucking hot.

I pulled Sam over and positioned her on my face so I could eat her pussy, it was already wet, and I licked and sucked on her clit.

"You mind if I fuck you Matt?" I heard Anna say as she took a quick break from sucking my cock.

"Yes, that would be great." I answered.

I couldn't see Anna, when I looked up I could only see Sam and her beautiful breasts hanging over me, my face was buried between her legs. But I could feel Anna, and I felt her lower her pussy onto my cock, and then she started fucking me fast and furious.

Sam was starting to cum on top of my face, she was moaning, and she was rubbing her pussy on my face. Her face and chest were flushed red, she looked incredibly sexy, soon she cried out. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

Anna was still fucking me, it was funny but since I couldn't see her I was more involved in watching Sam cum. I kept licking Sam faster and harder, she seemed to cum and cum. It was enough to get me going.

"I'm going to cum Anna, grab my balls." I said, as I lifted my face away from Sam's pussy for just a second.

I felt Anna squish my balls, I heard Anna cry out, "Oooooh fuck", all the craziness was dizzying and finally it was too much for my cock, I shot a huge load of cum into Anna. "Holyyyyyy shit!" I cried out too.

All three of us were cumming or just finishing, the sounds were crazy, everyone was wriggling around, it was fantastic. Sam finished first, she just relaxed and sat with her pussy resting on my face, Anna seemed to be done too, she finally stopped pumping on my cock and she released her grip on my balls. We all just kind of stayed in position getting our bearings, me on my back and one girl on my face, the other on my cock. It was glorious.

Sam climbed off of me, she looked over at me, "You still want to wrestle?" she asked.

"No Sam, we're good, I just want to lay here and enjoy this." I answered. I reached over and squeezed one of her breasts. The two girls lay on either side of me, both naked and sexy, what could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment