September 10, 2026

My Roommate Megan, Parts 7 and 8

My Roommate Megan, Parts 7 and 8

By funkyBusted

*

Part 7: My roommate 's sister visits

Megan and I have been roommates for a couple months now, we are not dating, but we spend a lot of time together. And we are not a couple, but we have a fair amount of sex. During most of that sex, my balls get busted. It's a complicated relationship, but I love every second of it. Megan is a beautiful sexy girl with long legs and perfect tits, and she is a lot of fun, a very free spirit who often is barely dressed when she is at the apartment with me.

Megan doesn't want to date anyone, so I like to think of us as friends with kinky benefits. Before we met I had never done any ball busting, but it's pretty clear to me now that I like it a lot, and so does she. She's a stripper, and she had always said it was a fantasy of hers to bust the balls of unruly customers, now she does it to me.

This was going to be an interesting week, Megan's sister Monique is coming to stay for a couple days. I've never met her, but Megan says they are practically identical. Megan also tells me they are very close and share everything, I'm wondering what she meant by that.

Megan and I were hanging out watching football on a Sunday afternoon when Monique showed up, Megan let her in and the two women came into the living room, and Megan was right - Monique could have been her twin sister. The only difference was that Megan had dyed her hair blonde and Monique had black hair that was a bit shorter. Monique is every bit as pretty and sexy as Megan. I couldn't believe there could be two of them.

We hung out and chatted for quite some time, both were easy to talk to, and we were all laughing and having a good time. The three of us killed a bottle of wine pretty quickly, I went to get another, and when I returned Megan had something to say.

"So Matt, Monique and I share everything, and I told her awhile back what you and I are up to. She has never done any ball busting, and she is interested in watching us, and maybe even trying some." Megan said.

I looked at them nervously, they are both big strong women, my balls can barely handle Megan some days, two Megan's could be pretty brutal. I think Megan could tell I had my doubts.

"And in return for you putting up with us, we have both agreed to let you do whatever you want to us. I mean anything, we are yours to use as you like."

Holy fuck! Two Megans who will do whatever I can dream up. Hell yeah! It's only my balls...

"Sure Megan, I'm in, I have a few ideas what I would do with you two." I said.

"Great, let's get naked." Megan said. I watched closely as the two girls undressed, Monique was a bit heavier than Megan, but just as sexy. I think she even has bigger tits, but Megan has the best ass and legs on this planet. This was going to be great.

"Monique, you have to try squeezing Matt's balls, it can really be fun." Megan said to her sister. "When your hands are on a man's balls, you control them. You own them."

Megan walked over to me and squeezed my balls, I started to drop a bit, I'm sure Monique saw the panicked look on my face.

"You want to try?" Megan asked her sister.

Monique nodded yes and walked over to me. "I feel weird about this Matt, it's hard for me to hurt you for no reason." she said.

"How about I grab your breasts then?" I asked, smiling.

"Sure, go ahead." she answered.

I did. They were great. They were even bigger and a little softer than Megan's. I pulled her close to me and squeezed her tits, suddenly I felt her reach down for my balls. She cupped them and looked into my eyes, I smiled back at her, and she clamped her fingers down on my balls.

"Ummph!" I made an incoherent noise. She squeezed them pretty hard, my knees wanted to buckle, but I hated to let go over her beautiful breasts. I managed to stay on my feet and hold on.

"You can go harder if you want Monique, he can take more." Megan said. Thanks a lot Megan, I thought to myself.

Monique doubled her squeeze, and I dropped right to the ground. She let go as I fell, I was on my hands and knees trying to catch my breath.

"It's funny, right?" Megan said. And she laughed a bit, so did Monique.

"Yeah, they are so weak when you have control of their balls, I love it." Monique answered.

Megan walked behind me and grabbed my balls, then she pulled me up on my feet.

"Come on Matt, toughen up." she said.

I stood in front of the two stunning women, Monique looked fascinated. "Why do you have a hard on Matt, how can you get your balls squeezed that hard and still have a rock hard cock."

Monique reached out to stroke my cock, she played with the head gently, my cock got even harder. Like granite. I liked Monique.

"And by the way Megan, you were right, this is a really nice cock. I like the big head, and it has to be close to ten inches. I hope he decides to fuck me later." Monique said.

I thought my cock was as hard as it could be, but when she said that, it hardened up another notch.

"Yeah, me too. I find that busting his balls makes me horny as hell, are you feeling it too?" Megan asked.

"Oh, absolutely, that was hot, but I hope we can do some more." Monique said.

"Oh yes, we're just starting. What I often do with him is give him a challenge and a reward. For example, I am going to kick you five times, if you can stay standing then I'll blow you for a minute."

"Let's do that, sounds like fun." Monique said.

Megan walked behind me, she spread my legs apart, and she put her arms around me. "I'll help him stay up, go ahead and give him five kicks."

Monique looked at my cock, still standing straight out, hard as ever. She lined up and shot her foot up into my balls.

Wump! The first kick wasn't too hard, I was able to stand on my own. Monique looked into my eyes, I suppose she was trying to figure out how I was doing. She came closer to me and felt my balls with her hand.

"Are you okay Matt, that looked painful?" Monique asked.

"Yes Monique, it hurt, but I can handle that." I said.

She stepped back and lined up her next kick.

Wump! Wump! She shot two snap kicks into my balls, I doubled over, the pain was sharp, Megan helped hold me up. The snap kicks stung more than a full leg kick. I recovered pretty quickly. I stood up straighter again.

Again, Monique walked up to me and felt my balls, then she stepped back. "Just two more kicks and I'll be sucking your cock Matt, I'm looking forward to it." she said.

WUMP! She shot a solid foot to my balls, before I could even react, she did it again. WUMP!

Fuck. The world caved in on me, I slid down to my knees, Megan tried to hold me up, but I was no help to her, and I dropped onto the floor. I gasped for air, trying to catch my breath, I was holding my balls in my hands, just trying to make them feel better. My hard on was gone, she kicked it away.

"Matt, are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." Monique said. She kneeled down to my level, both she and Megan leaned over me trying to make sure I was okay. I opened my eyes to see two pairs of perfect breasts hanging over me. My balls were killing me, absolutely throbbing, and the only thought running through my head was that I needed to remember those breasts hanging over me for the rest of my life. Just perfect.

"Those are some great breasts." I managed to wheeze out. The two of them laughed at me and sat up next to me on either side.

"He seems okay, I think you owe him a blowjob." Megan said.

Monique gave me a quick kiss on the face, then she kissed her way down my stomach to my cock. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked on it. It was still soft, but it was getting harder quickly. Monique was good at giving head, she sucked hard on my cock, it felt incredible. With one of her hands, she cradled my balls, just squeezing them lightly, the pain in my balls slowly disappeared, replaced by the intense pleasure my cock was enjoying.

My balls were still sore enough that I wasn't about to cum, but it was certainly a great blowjob, I didn't want it to stop, but then Monique lifted her head off.

"I would like to kick his balls again, maybe when he's on his hands and knees. Earlier when he was on his hands and knees, I liked the way his balls hung down behind him. It made me want to kick them." Monique said.

"Yes, let's do it, I know just what you mean, his balls look like they are asking for it, don't they?" Megan said. "Come on Matt, up on your hands and knees, if you make it through this, then we are yours to do with as you please."

I slowly got up on my hands and knees, Monique had gotten my cock hard again by sucking on it, but it was not very hard. The ache in my balls was pretty overwhelming, they really hurt. I wasn't thrilled with the idea of getting kicked from behind, though I was glad to hear this was going to be the end of my beating.

The two of them walked behind me, I felt vulnerable with my balls unguarded behind me. I just held my position waiting to get blasted in the balls. I couldn't wait to have control of these two beautiful women, it made all this pain worth it.

WUMP! I felt a foot drive into my balls, they were smashed up against my stomach. It hurt, but it was not a hard kick, I knew Monique could have bashed me much harder.

"Monique, he can take more than that. Watch this." Megan said.

Before I could even brace myself. WUMP! Fuck. That hurt. Holy shit. My balls mashed up against my stomach from the force of that kick. I managed to hold my position, but just barely.

"Yes, I see, he stayed up on his hands and knees, he is tough." Monique said.

"Wait Monique, I need a minute, that hurt more than you two think" I said. I just stayed on my hands and knees panting, trying to catch my breath. Then I felt a hand lightly cradle my balls, then reach for my cock, and someone took my cock in their mouth. They sucked lightly on the head and stroked the shaft. Though it felt great, I could tell that I was barely hard.

"Can I get one more kick?" Monique asked. The voice came from above, so it was Megan who was sucking my cock.

"Yes Monique, I'll take it for you and Megan, but fuck do my balls hurt!" I answered.

Megan stopped sucking my cock and stepped back. Monique lined up her final kick. I braced myself to be blasted unconscious or worse, but instead Monique just lightly touched my balls with her foot.

"Matt, I don't want to hurt you. Part of me forgot that the balls I am bashing belong to a person. And not just any person, you are Megan's man. Fuck it, I'm done."

"Alright Matt, you made it, it's your turn now. What do you want to do with us?" Megan asked.

"Yeah, come on Matt, my pussy is itching, I need to be fucked or something!" Monique said.

"Me too Matt, I'm horny as hell from beating on you." Megan added.

"Okay okay, look, you two kicked away my hard on, I want the two of you to suck me back to health to start with." I said.

The girls rolled me onto my back, I looked down to see Megan take my cock in her mouth, Monique did the same with my balls. My cock was still pretty soft, but Megan has mad skills, and soon she had me hard again. My balls still hurt, but at least my cock was cooperating.

"Monique, I would love a taste of your pussy, and Megan, I would love for you to fuck me. Let's start with that." I said.

Monique made her way up to my face, she straddled me and lowered her pussy down onto my waiting tongue. I was curious if she would taste like Megan, and she did, but different a bit. I liked her taste, and she was pretty wild riding my face. Megan straddled my cock, then she took my cock and pushed it into her pussy, then she squatted all the way down. I tried to let out a moan, but my face was buried in Monique's pussy, no sound came out.

Both the girls were clearly worked up, Megan was riding me like her life depended on it, and Monique was moving her pussy up and down over my face like she was out of control. Soon enough Monique started to cum, and when she did, so did Megan. "Oh fuck Matt, fuck me." Megan cried out. Monique said something too, but I couldn't make it out, her legs had closed on my head, I couldn't hear much.

Any other time I would have been cumming too, it was the greatest thing I had ever seen, but my balls were still killing me. Worse yet, Megan was slamming into them so hard on her downstroke that the pain was making me dizzy. Finally, Megan finished cumming, she flopped off of me, I pushed Monique back from my face.

"Fuck me Monique." I managed to say. Monique shifted herself back and jammed my cock into her pussy, soon she was riding my cock just as hard as she had been riding my face. Her breasts were swinging down into my face, at some point I reached up and pulled her body down onto me so I could suck on her breasts. I was ramming my pelvis up into her pussy just as hard as she was riding me.

Pain and pleasure were again mixed together, though my balls ached, my cock felt so great that it slowly but surely won the battle and I started to cum. My back arched, I lifted Monique up into the air, I thought I might throw her off, so I pulled her body to me. We fucked and fucked until we couldn't fuck anymore. It was glorious.

I have something to admit here, for most of the time we were fucking, I thought it was Megan, I had forgotten who was on top of me. Fortunately, I didn't call out any names, though maybe they wouldn't care. I didn't want to find out.

We all lay around on the floor trying to recover. I spoke first, "It's only 8:30, do I have you two for the whole night, right? I should be ready to go again in an hour or so."

Megan looked over at me, "Don't make me punch you in the balls again."

"That was part of my plan for later." I said with a nervous laugh.

*

Part 8 - Matt's birthday

Author’s Note: Someone asked me to write one from Megan's perspective so I tried it. I think this really came out hot and sexy, I am surprised to say that I really liked writing it this way. It's fun to think about the female perspective. I feel so pretty now ...

Today is my roommate Matt's birthday, I don't think he knows that I know, so I am planning to surprise him when he comes home from work. We've been roommates for a couple months, Matt has been a great roommate, though we got off to a rocky start. On my first night at his apartment he put his hands on me, I had to set him straight right away. I beat the shit out of his balls, I was really mad.

Something strange happened that night though, Matt liked it. I liked it too. It was something I often thought about doing at the strip club where I work. When one of the old farts get too handsy, I dream about just smashing their fucking balls. Doing it with Matt has really been fun for me, I love to control him using just his balls.

Even on that first night, I gave him a blowjob. I wasn't going to, but I felt so bad for hurting him. Since then, when I have a night off from work, we often end up having sex, and many of those nights we do some sort of ball busting. The sex is amazing, and Matt has a nice big cock that I enjoy a lot. Who would have guessed.

Well, I might have guessed, I mean I barely wear any clothes around the apartment, I just feel the most comfortable in a bra and panties. I started tempting him from day one, it's just how I like to control things. That's always been easy for me, I was born with the body to attract any man, and I've always used it for that. I use it now to make a living.

Matt usually gets home from work around 5:30. I already made his favorite dinner of ravioli and had it ready to be heated up. I was trying to decide what I should do for him. I settled on being naked when he came home, naked with a pair of my high heels, he always likes that.

I was wearing a robe as I cleaned up around the apartment, but when I heard his key in the door I dropped my robe and waited for him in the living room. He wandered in and dropped his case, then he looked in my direction, his mouth hung open.

"Happy birthday Matt, guess what I got you for your birthday?" I said.

"Uh, I dunno", Matt stammered, he looked like he was in shock.

"I got you a night to do whatever you want with me." I answered. I could see his cock already starting to stiffen up in his pants, I walked up to him and put my hand on that cock, then I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, then I did the same with his pants. I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth. I decided to start slow, I don't want him cumming right away. I licked the head, and took just the head into my mouth and sucked on it. I took a little more and a little more with each stroke of his cock, it was now rock hard.

Matt has a big cock, I can just barely get it all into my mouth, it actually goes into my throat. I do love sucking his cock, it's fun as a challenge, plus I get a kick out of making him squirm. Matt loves blowjobs, no doubt about that.

"This is the greatest present ever Megan, but I don't want to cum yet." Matt said. He stood me up, and he looked me up and down, of course he reached for my breasts. Everyone does.

"I might like to play Truth or Dare again, we've been roommates for a couple months, it's time to go again." he said.

"Great idea, I loved doing that!" I said.

"I get to choose your Dare, I want a lap dance, I want to be allowed to feel your breasts." Matt said.

"Oh, you already have total access to my body, happy birthday again Matt." I said. "And for your Dare, I want to squeeze your balls. I haven't squeezed them in a couple days, I want it bad Matt. You go first birthday boy."

"Hmmm, let me think." Matt mused for a moment. "Did you get jealous when I fucked your sister last week?"

I wondered if he would ask that, I didn't mind answering honestly. "Yes, I did, but it was hot to watch. It was worth it, plus I knew my sister would love busting your balls. We talked the other day, it's all she talked about."

"I liked it too, thanks for sharing me with her." Matt said. He's such a fucking sweetheart, like I own him or something.

"My turn Matt, so who's hotter, my sister or me?" I asked. I knew what he would answer, but I like teasing him.

"Oh, your sister for sure!" he said. That fucker. "Just kidding, I think you are, she is close though. I like your legs and ass better, and your curly blonde hair makes me nuts."

Smart ass. I looked forward to kicking his balls.

I watched Matt thinking, I knew he was trying to come up with something I wouldn't answer so he could play with my tits.

"What's the square root of 37?" Matt asked.

"Don't be ridiculous Matt, how should I know that, oh fuck it, you can play with my tits." I said. I had to give it to him, it's his birthday.

Matt sat in a chair and I started to dance for him, I let my breasts hang down in front of his face, I could see that he was completely captivated, his cock was pointing straight up. It was tempting just to mount him, but I pushed his cock down between his legs and sat on his lap. His cock popped up so it was rubbing my clit, it felt pretty damn good. I put my arms around him, he kissed and massaged my breasts.

If the guy is reasonable and not too rough, I like getting my breasts felt up. My nipples are pretty sensitive, and Matt seemed to understand not to go too hard. Between the rubbing on his cock and the great breast massage I was having, I was very close to cumming. I didn't expect that. I started to moan a bit, I'm sure Matt knew what was happening, but then he stopped suddenly.

Shit!

"Sorry Megan, I'm going to cum if we keep doing that, I'm so close I almost just gave in, I don't want to stop yet." Matt said.

"Okay, my turn, what do you like having done to your balls the most, squeeze, kicks, knees?" I asked.

"That's easy, I like it when you squeeze them, I like the way you can control me with just your hand. Like it's nothing to you, but you can put my world into total chaos. I think that's hot.

"How about you?" Matt asked.

"The same, I like squeezing, and for the same reason, it's so easy for me to put you on the ground and there is nothing you can do about it. I find that very hot. Just thinking about it now gets me wet and horny.

"My turn again, can I squeeze your balls?" I asked.

"That's cheating, but I would like it." he answered quickly.

I took a step towards him and then cradled his balls in my hand. I liked to feel around and find each ball, and then squeeze one at a time. I like to take my time too, keep him on edge and nervous.

"Ooooof!" Matt groaned as I tightened my grip. I reached from the side to squish the two balls into each other. I looked him in the eye, and then let him have it. He started to drop to the ground, but I let up just enough so he could stand. I could see him stare at my tits, so I pulled him closer and pushed his head between my breasts. At the same time, I squeezed his balls harder. I think we were both happy in our own weird way.

"Do you want me to drop you Matt? Tell me to hurt your balls." I asked. I wondered what he would say. I wanted to drop him, but it is his birthday.

Matt gulped, "Yes, do it quick before I chicken out. Hurt my balls."

I squeezed his balls as hard as I could, he quickly fell to the ground and curled up. I kneeled down and kissed his head. It's funny, I felt bad for hurting him, yet I knew he liked it. It's fun to make him ask, I'm so horny now, I want to fuck him in the worst way.

Matt was still curled up, but he rolled over onto his back, and he managed to ask quietly, "My turn, will you suck my cock?"

Ha! Very sneaky, but that should help him to recover. I leaned over him and pulled his hands away from his balls, then I sucked his cock into my mouth. He had softened up a bit, but he got hard again quickly. I took it all the way into my mouth, I could feel the head go down my throat, he was getting harder and harder. I used my tongue to go up and down his shaft, then I licked around the head, he was squirming in my mouth, it was probably time to stop.

"That's enough Matt, it's my turn again." I said. "I have always wanted to know, what's your favorite part of me, and if you say it's my tits I'm gonna kick you in the balls?"

Matt laughed, "Gee, I was going to say your tits." Matt covered his balls, "Just kidding Megan, not really. They are fantastic, but it's your face. I love how pretty you are, and I love your smile."

I tried not to smile at him, but sometimes he says such sweet things, I couldn't help it.

"How about for me, what's your favorite part of me?" Matt asked.

"For sure, your cock, that thing is a monster." I answered quickly. "You have a nice ass too, so squeezable." I tried to reach around him to grab his ass, we groped each other for a few minutes.

"Matt, it's my turn now," I said. I wanted to hit him with something he wouldn't answer, I wanted to kick his balls, I was feeling horny.

"What started this ball busting kink, why do you like it?" I asked him.

Matt looked like he was thinking, then he said exactly what I wanted to hear, "I don't know Megan, I can't answer that. My balls are at your mercy."

"Stand up Matt, I want to kick them." I said. I loved the feel of slamming my foot into his balls, so much power, I controlled his destiny. I liked to stretch it out, maybe give him a kiss on the cheek and cup his balls in my hands first. I did both, slowly and deliberately. Then I stepped back and drove my foot up into his balls. Hard.

WUMP! Matt doubled over towards me, I knew he would, I caught him and helped him stay standing. He was wheezing trying to get some air into his lungs, he looked up at me, I knew he wanted mercy.

WUMP! I kicked him again, no mercy fucker. I laughed to myself and let him drop to the ground. He lay there holding his balls, just squirming on the ground. The truth is, I didn't kick him that hard, I could have done way worse. It's his birthday after all.

Seeing him lie on the ground was making me insanely horny, I wanted him to lick my pussy or fuck me in the worst way.

"Matt, I know I'm out of turn, but will you eat my pussy, I'm so fucking hot for you." I begged him.

He rolled on his back and pulled me over immediately. I lowered my pussy onto his waiting mouth. Matt could eat pussy, that's for sure, he's really very good at it. He was starting slowly, kissing and licking my clit, but I was so horny, I rubbed my pussy across his face, and jammed my clit into his mouth. I started cumming in no time, the orgasm started in a powerful wave that seemed to just keep coming and coming. I reached back for his cock, just to show him some love, I was cumming so hard that I used his cock to stabilize myself.

When I was finally done, I climbed off him, and gave him a kiss. I could taste my own pussy on his mouth, I kind of liked it. "Thanks Matt, that was great. I feel like it's my birthday."

Matt was feeling better again, he managed to sit up, "It's my turn Megan, I have a tough question for you, do you love me?"

I felt like we went through this last time we played this game, but things have changed some in the last few months, so I decided to answer him. "Yes Matt, I do love you. But... I won't be your girlfriend or date you, I don't need that kind of headache, and I don't want anyone thinking they own me."

"I stopped listening after you said you loved me." Matt said. Then he fake punched my arm. He is a fucking cutie, I hope he understands what I mean.

"My turn Matt, I have an easy one, it's time now, do you want a birthday blowjob or a birthday fuck?" I asked him. His cock actually got hard as he sat there thinking about it. I knew how he would answer, and I was right.

"Both" he said simply.

I pushed him onto his back, took his cock into my mouth and sucked it all the way into my mouth. It was fun trying to get his whole cock in, he has a ridiculously big cock. I cradled his sore balls in my hand, I tried to be gentle, I knew I had hurt him before. My pussy was getting wet, I could hardly wait to get his cock into me. It was time.

I hopped on top of him and slowly lowered myself onto his rock hard cock. God damn, it's so big it hurts a little when it enters my pussy, but soon I was riding him like a bucking bronco. He was pushing me up in the air by arching his back, I was slamming my pussy onto him on the down stroke, soon I was cumming again. I thought he might cum, but his balls were probably still aching. I reached back to squeeze them, he let out a groan.

I came for a minute or two, that long cock of his is so satisfying, I could hear him start to get more and more into it, I decided I wanted to suck that cum into my stomach. I hopped off him, grabbed his balls, and jammed his cock into my throat. I gave him a slight squeeze of his balls, he cried out.

"Holy fuck Megan! Fuck me!"

Then he shot a load of cum into my mouth, his cock was so far in that it shot straight into my stomach. He slammed his cock in and out of my mouth over and over, the cum was soon everyone, dripping out of my mouth onto his stomach, some on cheek, some in my hair. I didn't give a fuck, it's his fucking birthday, I'm going to blow his mind.

I kept sucking him even after he was done, I slowed it down some, but I wouldn't stop. I was waiting until he begged me to stop.

"Megan, I can't take it anymore, you have to stop sucking my cock!" Matt begged.

I slowly let up, I took my hand and put it around his shaft, I gave him a strong squeeze, he groaned one last time, then he pulled me close to him.

"Fuck Megan, this is the greatest birthday of my life. Thanks." he said.

"Yeah, I had a pretty good time too."

My Roommate Megan - Megan's road trip Another Megan the Stripper roommate story, again written from Megan's perspective, this story is fiction.

I'm was in my car driving to Houston, it's about four hours from my apartment, I can't believe I'm doing this, it's fucked up. Let me explain.

My roommate Matt has been out of town for two weeks on business, and he will still be gone for another week or two. I knew I would miss him, we spent a lot of time hanging out together, but what I really missed was busting his balls. Since he has been away, I haven't been able to cum. It seems impossible to me, I could always get myself off, but it hasn't worked the last few nights.

I tried to imagine busting Matt's balls when I masturbate, but it's not the same. I can't seem to get the charge that sets me off, I just seem to diddle myself for minute after minute and nothing much happens. I decided to get serious about it, tonight I dug my vibrator out, that always makes me cum. The vibrator is just overpowering.

I lay on my bed, took off my clothes and spread my legs apart. I started with my finger, but soon I turned on the vibrator and pushed it onto my clit. The vibrator is overwhelming for me, the feeling is so powerful, it can't be denied. I felt the wave of an orgasm wash over me, I clamped my legs around the vibrator, I let a quiet moan escape my lips and I came.

Fuck. It was okay, but I have gotten used to mind bending powerful orgasms, this won't do. What the fuck? Fucking Matt has ruined sex for me, I am pissed. I don't want any man controlling me like that. I sat there naked on my bed trying to figure out what to do. I need a proper orgasm!

I decided I have two options, take a drive to go see Matt, or I could find someone else to bust. I'm just angry enough at Matt for worming his way into my sex life that I might try to bust someone else. There is a guy at work who is always trying to get me to give him a lap dance or bring him home with me. I wonder if he would let me bust his balls.

I decided to stop by the club, even though I wasn't working that night. I walked around the club and chatted with the girls, then I saw Paul over by the side door.

"Hey Paul, how you doing tonight?" I asked him, trying to look casual.

"I'm doing great, what are you doing here tonight, coming by to give me a lap dance?" he said.

"Well, actually Paul, I'm thinking about it. I might be weakening a bit, you interested?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah! Let's hit the VIP room, I'll take a break." Paul answered.

He signalled one of the other bouncers that he was going on break, and we walked to the back of the club where the VIP rooms are. Paul sat in the chair in the middle of the room, he looked up at me, I started to dance slowly, taking off my shirt and my pants, leaving me in high heels, a bra and panties. I knew I looked good, no one can resist my body when I want them, Paul didn't know it yet but he was about to have his balls busted.

I climbed onto his lap and put his head between my breasts, he took them hungrily, I reached down between my legs and unbuttoned his pants, I put my hand in and grabbed his already hard cock. I stroked it for a moment, then I reached down and cradled his balls. Paul let a groan out, he was enjoying the whole dance immensely.

I decided he was worked up enough, I started to slowly squeeze his balls harder, not much, almost imperceptly at first, he continued to groan. I took one of his balls between my fingers, already my pussy was starting to get wet just thinking about what comes next, then I clamped down on his ball.

"FUCK! OWWWW! MEGAN! WHAT THE FUCK?" Paul screamed like he had been shot in the balls. I released my grip, he jumped up out of the chair.

"Megan, what are you doing to me, that fucking hurts?" he asked, he was pissed.

"I like to squeeze balls Paul, I didn't do it hard, maybe I just surprised you?" I asked.

"Fuck no, that hurt, you shouldn't squeeze a man's balls without asking." he exclaimed. Paul got up and put his pants back on, he limped out of the VIP room. Holy shit, what a pussy. Matt would have barely even noticed that squeeze.

I wondered if I was turned on enough to masturbate myself, so I locked the door of the VIP room and reached down to my pussy. It was wet, but I wasn't really turned on, the scene that Paul had made ruined it. I got dressed again, and walked back out into the club. I found Paul, I wanted to square things with him.

"Paul, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I owe you a proper lap dance another time." I said.

"I'm good Megan, I don't want you on my lap again." he said. He was still angry with me.

I walked back to our apartment, I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to show Matt how weak I was, but fuck I need to cum properly. I lay on the bed thinking about it, and made up my mind to head to Houston the next day.

So that's how I ended up driving to Houston, I texted Matt and told him I would be at his hotel around dinner time. I arrived right around six, I went up to his room and knocked on his door. I had a lace nighty on under my overcoat, Matt was in for a treat.

"Hi Megan, come on in, I can't tell you how glad I am to see you, I've really missed you." he said.

"Me too." I replied. I opened my overcoat, Matt's eyes bugged out of his head. I pulled him close to me, and I reached for his crotch and squeezed his balls through his pants. Matt groaned and held me tighter, I fumbled around to get his pants off, I needed to squeeze his balls hands on.

I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth, all the while squeezing his balls lightly. Then I clamped my hands onto his balls hard, Matt pushed his cock all the way into my mouth and let out a groan.

"Fuck Megan, that's so good." he said. "I haven't cum in two weeks, I can barely stand it."

My pussy was so wet, I was so close to cumming too, I stood in front of Matt and let him watch me as I fingered my clit. I had one hand on my pussy, and the other squeezing his balls, I was seconds away from orgasm. Matt dropped to his knees and pulled my pussy into his mouth.

And then, there it was, what I've been craving for two weeks, a total and complete orgasm, so powerful that I squealed, I jammed his face into my pussy, and came in waves for at least a minute, then I collapsed on the floor in a heap. I've never been so happy, finally I got to cum again.

Matt laid on the floor next to me, he cradled my head on his lap. I was so happy to be back with Matt, but I was annoyed too. This fucker owns me, even if he hasn't realized yet. Fuck!

As I lay there recovering, I realized that I had cum, but Matt was still waiting. He was so patient with me, what a sweetheart. My head was resting in his lap, I flipped my head around and sucked his cock into my mouth. Matt's back stiffened, he was close to cumming, both of us were so pent up from two weeks of abstinence that we were out of control.

I decided I wasn't done with him yet, so I dropped his cock from my mouth, and punched him hard in the balls.

Thump! "Oooof!" Matt groaned. I did it again. Thump! "Ooooh!" Matt cried out. He made no move to protect his balls, what a badass. I punched his balls again, even harder. It's such a fucking turn on to punch his balls, and he just takes it. No whining or running away, shit that gets me hot.

I took one more swing, "Fuck Megan!" he cried out this time. Then I took his cock back in my mouth. His cock was a bit softer, but I could feel it getting harder quickly. He needs to cum too, I have to let him, I shouldn't be such a bitch.

I climbed up on him and sat down on his cock, I let it slide into my pussy. We bucked slowly back and forth, I'm sure I was squishing his balls on the down stroke, but he didn't say a word, just a slight groan now and then. Matt's tough.

I was surprised to start cumming again, I thought I was done, but the first wave of an orgasm hit me, it hit me hard, I wrapped my arms around Matt and hugged him hard. I was almost screaming at this point, slamming my pussy onto him, I knew he would cum any second. I felt that first load of warm cum shoot up into me, we were fucking like we would die if we stopped.

"FUCK MEGAN, HOLY FUCK!" Matt cried out. I said something similar, I don't know what. We both had that orgasm that we had been missing for two weeks. We kept fucking and fucking, even long after we were both done cumming, I think we just hated to stop.

"So .. how long can you stay Megan?" Matt asked.

"I don't have to work for two days, so at least two more orgasms for you." I answered.

"Hell yeah!" he replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment